Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 11-22-2008, 10:00 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: I feel like a, like a slice o' butter,melting on top of a big-ol pile of flapjacks...yeah
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OSUGiants17 View Post
K, I have narrowed it down to 3 games:
- Mirror's Edge
- Dead Space
- WWE SvR09

gonna dl some demos and rent 1 or 2 then decide.
Just dl the Mirror's Edge demo and it's awesome, will probly get either that or SvR09.

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2008, 10:02 PM    (permalink
VoteLynnSwan
All-Pro

VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

so i haven't been following this thread, but has anyone else played Left 4 Dead? It's a great game, very fun and very fluid. My roommate DLed the demo, and it's a really fun game. Unfortunately neither of us have any money right now, so we have yet to purchase it.

Sig by me... Hold the applause.
VoteLynnSwan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2008, 10:13 PM    (permalink
familyguy555
Pro Bowler

familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

I have to wait till christmas until COD5 :(

sig made by BoneKrusher
familyguy555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2008, 04:55 AM    (permalink
trkaline
Pro Bowler

trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VoteLynnSwan View Post
so i haven't been following this thread, but has anyone else played Left 4 Dead? It's a great game, very fun and very fluid. My roommate DLed the demo, and it's a really fun game. Unfortunately neither of us have any money right now, so we have yet to purchase it.
Dude rob somebody and go buy this game, you've only played as the survivors, playing as the infected is a whole new experience,.... you haven't lived until you've tried fresh brains...
trkaline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2008, 12:03 PM    (permalink
Crickett
All-Pro

Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by trkaline View Post
Dude rob somebody and go buy this game, you've only played as the survivors, playing as the infected is a whole new experience,.... you haven't lived until you've tried fresh brains...
I'm going to wait until December to get it. I made an exception for GoW2 but that will be the only one.

I haven't gone on a video game shopping spree for several years and I want to. I've got about 1/2 of the money together that I need to get.

Rock Band 2 (the entire set)
Mirror's Edge
Command & Conquer Red Alert 3 (for the PC)
Left 4 Dead
NFL Head Coach '09
Crickett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2008, 12:57 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: I feel like a, like a slice o' butter,melting on top of a big-ol pile of flapjacks...yeah
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by familyguy555 View Post
I have to wait till christmas until COD5 :(
me too :(:(:(:(. But my cousin owns it so I get to play it everynow and then and am already ranked a 10.

Old 11-23-2008, 12:59 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crickett View Post
I'm going to wait until December to get it. I made an exception for GoW2 but that will be the only one.

I haven't gone on a video game shopping spree for several years and I want to. I've got about 1/2 of the money together that I need to get.

Rock Band 2 (the entire set)
Mirror's Edge
Command & Conquer Red Alert 3 (for the PC)
Left 4 Dead
NFL Head Coach '09
damb, how much is that gonna coast you.

Old 11-23-2008, 01:11 PM    (permalink
Crickett
All-Pro

Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Rock Band 2 - $190
Left 4 Dead - $60
Red Alert 3 - $50
Mirror's Edge - $60
NFL Head Coach '09 - $30 (I think)
Edit: Also Fallout 3 - $60
Total: 450 + tax

Last edited by Crickett : 11-23-2008 at 06:04 PM.
Old 11-23-2008, 01:12 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
sadly last year from september through december i spent over $500 on games.

The list was something like: Halo 3, GH3, RB, Assassins Creed, Mass Effect, CoD4 and others i cant remember

Last edited by ImBrotherCain : 11-23-2008 at 03:22 PM.
ImBrotherCain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2008, 03:20 PM    (permalink
mav91
Rookie

mav91 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

^ well at least that was well spent as those games were all good
mav91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2008, 09:45 PM    (permalink
VoteLynnSwan
All-Pro

VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by trkaline View Post
i didn't even know you could play as the infected... that's badass...

Sig by me... Hold the applause.
VoteLynnSwan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2008, 09:34 PM    (permalink
Whistler6
Pro Bowler

Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

what the hell is the deal with not spelling out the names of the games?! god thats annoying
Whistler6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2008, 09:36 PM    (permalink
Geo
Neo Geo (Moderator)
Icon

Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I finally got a 360, yay. Just arrived today, and can't wait to get into it with the games I already have and ordered with.
Old 11-24-2008, 09:39 PM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geo View Post
I finally got a 360, yay. Just arrived today, and can't wait to get into it with the games I already have and ordered with.
what games did you get?

Quote:
Originally Posted by slightlyabroncosfan View Post
JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

jballa838 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2008, 09:48 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Gooooood for you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2008, 09:55 PM    (permalink
Geo
Neo Geo (Moderator)
Icon

Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I had already picked up the following beforehand the last two years or so, when they were cheap and knowing that I would eventually get a 360 (didn't think I'd wait this long): Call of Duty 2, Rainbow Six Vegas, All-Pro Football 2K8, PGR4, and recently Need for Speed: Carbon.

Amazon had a one-day deal sometime last week with the Pro Holiday hundle, Lego Batman, and a 1600 pts XBLA card all for $300 (plus no tax or shipping), and I decided darn near the last minute to go with it. So there's also Lego Indy (and Kung Fu Panda) and Lego Batman, which look really fun.

And at the same time, I picked a second controller for my brother, a play-and-charge kit, and Halo 3.

So suffice to say I'll be knee-deep in gaming goodness for a good long while. Finally in the current generation, lol.

Last edited by Geo : 11-24-2008 at 10:01 PM.
Geo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2008, 09:58 PM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

newegg.com has NFL Head Coach 09 for 27 dollars. You should check that out.

Quote:
JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

Old 11-24-2008, 09:59 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'll give you my Head Coach 09 which was played just 4 times for $20
Old 11-25-2008, 12:12 AM    (permalink
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I had already picked up the following beforehand the last two years or so, when they were cheap and knowing that I would eventually get a 360 (didn't think I'd wait this long): Call of Duty 2, Rainbow Six Vegas, All-Pro Football 2K8, PGR4, and recently Need for Speed: Carbon.

Amazon had a one-day deal sometime last week with the Pro Holiday hundle, Lego Batman, and a 1600 pts XBLA card all for $300 (plus no tax or shipping), and I decided darn near the last minute to go with it. So there's also Lego Indy (and Kung Fu Panda) and Lego Batman, which look really fun.

And at the same time, I picked a second controller for my brother, a play-and-charge kit, and Halo 3.

So suffice to say I'll be knee-deep in gaming goodness for a good long while. Finally in the current generation, lol.
Get NCAA 09. Greatest game EVAR.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
do i tell you when to flip the burger?
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2008, 02:45 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by jballa838 View Post
newegg.com has NFL Head Coach 09 for 27 dollars. You should check that out.
that newegg place is awesome. I found CoD: W@W for $57 with no shipping and Mirror's Edge for the same price.

Old 11-25-2008, 04:16 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hey everyone,

I'm going to have an Open NAT for Gears the next few days at home, let me know if you want to play.

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2008, 09:54 PM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

rented TNA Impact! and putting it in the disc drive now.

Quote:

Old 11-25-2008, 10:25 PM    (permalink
Crickett
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by jballa838 View Post
rented TNA Impact! and putting it in the disc drive now.
Old 11-25-2008, 10:26 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm getting TNA for Christmas, let me know how it is jballa.

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2008, 10:27 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anyone here play Horde for Gears 2 online?