Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 11-03-2010, 05:59 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectricEye View Post
Yes sir.

As far as the 2 for 1 deals and COD goes, I was smart. Bought NBA2k11 and Madden 11, which someone went halfies on with me and then bought Medal of Honor as a place holder. Going to return the last one in a few days and be like "Oh, bought the wrong one/present lol".
The lines between good/evil in New Vegas are pretty damn blurred. I didnt see any reason to F with the Brotherhood of Steel. But if you choose to go with the NCR or Mr. House, you have to. It sucks.

Also, the way I played it originally...I was so confused. Because, if you keep doing Mr. House's dirty work, the NCR starts to hate you. And then there is Yes Man and all that crap. It's pretty crazy.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2010, 06:00 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I LIKE all that stuff, just made it necessary to take a break. But really, there's no "**** you all" option either.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
ElectricEye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2010, 06:10 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah it's cool...but, without spoiling anything, it seemed like they were setting things up for a more grandiose finale. But actually, you never learn what happens to a great deal of the major players, along the strip, and otherwise.

The endings just feel kind of incomplete...seems like they've saved a lot for the DLC they'll release. And a new level 40 cap, seems like a certainty. I hit level 30, a good 20+ hours before I finished the game.

Oh and about the Burned Man...I'll tell you now, he's not even in the game. Probably saving that for DLC, as well. This was so disappointing...people talked about the guy so much throughout the adventure. I couldnt wait to see this beast. Nope.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 11-03-2010, 06:12 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah, I couldn't find any buy 2 get 1 free business on Amazon. Sad Panda :(
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2010, 06:13 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
Yeah, I couldn't find any buy 2 get 1 free business on Amazon. Sad Panda :(
Damn Canadians. No offense, I love Bioware. :D

They have Target in Canada?

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 11-03-2010, 06:14 PM    (permalink
TitansCJftw
Veteran

TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

damn black ops is gonna have split-screen online multiplayer? thats a huge plus for me i really wasnt even thinking about getting it but i dont have a good shooter right now and thats a big plus for me
Old 11-03-2010, 06:15 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
Damn Canadians. No offense, I love Bioware. :D

They have Target in Canada?
Nah, I don't think so. I could try and order off Amazon.com, but I'm a bit new about such things. Where do you find the info on the deals/specials? I couldn't find anything about a buy 2 get one free anywhere.
Quote:
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
Old 11-03-2010, 06:20 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Quote:
Nah, I don't think so. I could try and order off Amazon.com, but I'm a bit new about such things. Where do you find the info on the deals/specials? I couldn't find anything about a buy 2 get one free anywhere.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.htm...cId=1000626371

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 11-03-2010, 06:29 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
Reach isn't an eligible game :( Was gunna get Batman, Reach, and Madden 11 but apparently Reach isn't one of the selections. Boo urns, stupid American Amazon.
Quote:
Old 11-03-2010, 07:42 PM    (permalink
Scotty D
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

https://bkkinect.bk.com/

Burger King is giving away a Xbox 360 + Kinect every 15 minutes in November.

sig by BoneKrusher
Scotty D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2010, 07:56 PM    (permalink
umphrey
Pro Bowler

umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I could not be less excited about Kinect

Thanks to BK for the sig
umphrey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2010, 08:03 PM    (permalink
Scotty D
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by umphrey View Post
I could not be less excited about Kinect
I was just reading a creepy article about how in the terms of service it says Microsoft has the right to record all video from the Kinect and to access the cam even when its offline. **** that ****

sig by BoneKrusher
Scotty D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2010, 08:07 PM    (permalink
Draft King
All-Pro

Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

APS just use usedottawa.com

You'll find Reach for $35.
Draft King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2010, 08:28 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I mentioned it briefly in my earlier post, but as many of us have NBA 2k11 (and many of us aren't great at it) we should start an online league. I would be willing to start it but if someone else could it'd probably run smoother as I'm super busy this semester.

Now we just need to get MOTH to create another Sim League!
Old 11-03-2010, 08:35 PM    (permalink
Draft King
All-Pro

Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

NBA 2K11 isn't as tough as a lot of people here make it seem. I never really have any sort of trouble with the computer. Maybe it's because I've been playing the series since 2K8.
Draft King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2010, 08:46 PM    (permalink
umphrey
Pro Bowler

umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotty D View Post
I was just reading a creepy article about how in the terms of service it says Microsoft has the right to record all video from the Kinect and to access the cam even when its offline. **** that ****
So you could be on a TV commercial in your undies or something and not even know about it because you "signed off" when you accepted the TOS...

Thanks to BK for the sig
umphrey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2010, 08:57 PM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by umphrey View Post
So you could be on a TV commercial in your undies or something and not even know about it because you "signed off" when you accepted the TOS...
I should stop fapping when I'm playing Assassins Creed II I guess. But that takes half the fun out of it.
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2010, 12:29 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ok, so I've gotten better at 2K11. I do have one major issue with it though, besides the stupid AI on the User Controlled Teams(What in the hell is Kendrick Perkins doing on the perimeter all game?). Seems like every time I am able to isolate and beat my guy with a move(pump fake, ect) there's a delay between it and when you can drive. Seems like nine of ten times it happens, it happens way too slowly and the CPU clogs the lane and makes it impossible to finish. I'm also having a tough time drawing fouls, but that's my fault I think. Might put the slider up for now, I don't know. Other than that, it's a fantastic game. The shooting and the defense is great. Association Mode is great. Just wish the game played a bit more athletic. Better than the dunkfest we've been treated to in recent years, but still.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
Old 11-04-2010, 04:01 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

Picked up Arkham Asylum this morning and have been playing it all day, definitely a good purchase. Also, might have found someone willing to sell me Reach, NCAA 11 and Tiger Woods 11 for 90 bucks, which is a pretty sweet deal. Thanks Draft King!
Quote:
Old 11-04-2010, 04:04 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Picked up Arkham Asylum this morning and have been playing it all day, definitely a good purchase. Also, might have found someone willing to sell me Reach, NCAA 11 and Tiger Woods 11 for 90 bucks, which is a pretty sweet deal. Thanks Draft King!
The new Arkham game is going to be co-op which makes me all giddy inside.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2010, 04:09 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
You're WELCOME!

Now just buy Fallout 3 and your purchases will be successful.
Old 11-04-2010, 04:25 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Fallout 3 will probably be all of $10 on Black Friday. Which is insane, given the amount of content.

Anyway, just finished up playing some Gears 2 online for the first time in a while. I was beasting up until the last game we just played. The opposing team had two max level guys. For some reason or other, it was impossible to down either, despite unloading clip after clip into them. :/

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 11-08-2010, 11:31 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

Soooooo. Call of Duty night. Figures this gets released the same day. Crysis 2 Beta footage.

Looks fantastic. I was lucky enough to be able to run the first Crysis and let me tell you all who weren't; it was a great game. Probably the best shooter of the last generation as far a single player game went. The multiplayer was not of the same quality, but they look like they're mending that rapidly with this one.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
Old 11-08-2010, 11:43 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

I didnt like the gameplay vids I saw earlier in the year. Thought it looked pretty generic, albeit pretty. I'll keep a close eye on it. I heard they were going really cinematic with it and brought in some big time writers to construct the story.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 11-09-2010, 12:17 AM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

I bought Reach today and I'll be setting up my new LIVE account tomorrow. Will let you all know what the gamertag is so we can get some games going. I was destroying earlier today, its definitely easier then Halo 3 multiplayer online. The gameplay is so old school, very Halo 2-esque. I like it.
Quote: