Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 11-09-2010, 12:24 AM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
I bought Reach today and I'll be setting up my new LIVE account tomorrow. Will let you all know what the gamertag is so we can get some games going. I was destroying earlier today, its definitely easier then Halo 3 multiplayer online. The gameplay is so old school, very Halo 2-esque. I like it.
Really? I think it is much more difficult then Halo 3. Multi kills arent as easy to get. But I play pretty often and am pretty good so if you ever want to play I'll be on. ThnkUdiane. I'm going to wait to hear some more about Black ops before purchasing it, Bos has me worried in the black ops thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2010, 08:22 AM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
I didnt like the gameplay vids I saw earlier in the year. Thought it looked pretty generic, albeit pretty. I'll keep a close eye on it. I heard they were going really cinematic with it and brought in some big time writers to construct the story.
They brought in Richard Morgan, who wrote Altered Carbon and it's squeals. Didn't like those books as much as some people did, but it is kind of funny that the first comment he made after it was announced was that Halo had the worst, most generic story he had ever seen in a video game.

The first Crysis was not really a landmark storytelling game. It was a fairly straight forward shooter, but the mechanics of it were so incredibly solid and the setting was realized perfectly.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
ElectricEye is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2010, 10:33 AM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

New gamertag is MercWithAMouth7. Add me for some Reach action. Ive got class a bit later but I should be playing a bunch tonight.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2010, 11:36 AM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

APS that gamertag is ******* awesome. Wade represent!

Quote:
Quote:
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Old 11-10-2010, 02:33 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Target's Black Friday ad was released...Fable 3, for $35. So you can expect that price or better everywhere. Good stuff.

I'm really waiting to see what games Walmart/Best Buy have on sale, they're better for the video game deals.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2010, 07:11 AM    (permalink
Draft King
All-Pro

Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Fable 3 is a little disappointing so far. Granted I'm only like 3 hours in, but as it is I enjoyed Fable 2 more.
Draft King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2010, 09:21 AM    (permalink
rchrd
Veteran

rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draft King View Post
Fable 3 is a little disappointing so far. Granted I'm only like 3 hours in, but as it is I enjoyed Fable 2 more.
That's about the same time I turned it off and have yet to even try it again. Loved Fable 1 and 2 as well...so so disappointed.
rchrd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2010, 10:17 AM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

I'm hearing the same things from my friends. Werent too big of fans either.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 11-10-2010, 10:40 AM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well that sucks. I'll still probably get it if I can for $35.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2010, 10:45 AM    (permalink
nrk
Pro Bowler

nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectricEye View Post
Looks fantastic. I was lucky enough to be able to run the first Crysis and let me tell you all who weren't; it was a great game. Probably the best shooter of the last generation as far a single player game went. The multiplayer was not of the same quality, but they look like they're mending that rapidly with this one.
I am really hoping Crysis 2 is good. I hate that the fact it's coming to consoles though. Crytek has already said that if something can't be done on consoles, it's getting cut on PC. That really pisses me off.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
Target's Black Friday ad was released...Fable 3, for $35. So you can expect that price or better everywhere. Good stuff.

I'm really waiting to see what games Walmart/Best Buy have on sale, they're better for the video game deals.
Nice, I'll probably pick it up then. I wasn't going to pay full price for Fable 3 after being so disappointed with 2. For $35 though it will definitely be worth me purchasing a copy.

Sig by Hitman D.
nrk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2010, 11:15 AM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nrk View Post
I am really hoping Crysis 2 is good. I hate that the fact it's coming to consoles though. Crytek has already said that if something can't be done on consoles, it's getting cut on PC. That really pisses me off.

Nice, I'll probably pick it up then. I wasn't going to pay full price for Fable 3 after being so disappointed with 2. For $35 though it will definitely be worth me purchasing a copy.
Yeah, I can't wait for Crysis 2. It looks insane. If you want a good RPG just wait for Dragon Age II!
Old 11-10-2010, 11:16 AM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
It's PC players own fault in a lot of ways. Consoles are where the money are thanks to a number of factors, probably one of the greatest being piracy and offshoot problems associated with it. I'm not really that mad though. The only things they can't do on a console they could do on a PC outside of mods are graphics and effect, maybe some physics things. None of those have much to do with great design, which is the single most important factor in a game.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
Old 11-10-2010, 04:41 PM    (permalink
thenewfeature06
Pro Bowler

thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Not sure if any body can help.. but my buddy just let me use his xbox live thing that plugs into the back or whatever.. trying to set it up now...where do I find the password for my linkseys router?
Go Amare.

Orioles - Raiders - UNC - Nuggets/Wizards
thenewfeature06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2010, 04:50 PM    (permalink
nrk
Pro Bowler

nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
It's PC players own fault in a lot of ways. Consoles are where the money are thanks to a number of factors, probably one of the greatest being piracy and offshoot problems associated with it. I'm not really that mad though. The only things they can't do on a console they could do on a PC outside of mods are graphics and effect, maybe some physics things. None of those have much to do with great design, which is the single most important factor in a game.
It's not like piracy is only on PC. 360 has a **** ton of piracy too. Besides, it's not like it didn't sell well. I read in an interview Crysis sold how much Crytek actually expected it to.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forenci View Post
Yeah, I can't wait for Crysis 2. It looks insane. If you want a good RPG just wait for Dragon Age II!
Oh I definitely plan on getting Dragon Age II, but that isn't till next Summer. I wish there was a good JRPG coming out this holiday season, it's what I greatly prefer.

Sig by Hitman D.

Last edited by nrk : 11-10-2010 at 04:55 PM.
Old 11-10-2010, 05:38 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

Quote:
It's not like piracy is only on PC. 360 has a **** ton of piracy too. Besides, it's not like it didn't sell well. I read in an interview Crysis sold how much Crytek actually expected it to.
It's so much easier and more prevalent. What percentage on the Xbox population knows about Jtags/have the ability to do it? It's a hell of a lot less than the people who own a PC that figured out they just go to torrent sites and acquire free games. It's great that the game sold as well as it did, but when you release a game for the PC you're pretty much conceding it's going to be pirated to high hell. Reality is that 95% of games sell better on consoles simply because the install base for gaming is so much higher and there's less of a piracy concern.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
Old 11-10-2010, 05:56 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by thenewfeature06 View Post
Not sure if any body can help.. but my buddy just let me use his xbox live thing that plugs into the back or whatever.. trying to set it up now...where do I find the password for my linkseys router?
Hit connect to Xbox live, when it fails go to test connection. It will ask you to sign out, just hit yes. It will bring you to a new menu and there should be an option to configure internet settings. Once you do that you can scan for wireless networks and enter in your password.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 11-10-2010, 06:39 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

Quote:
Who is in charge of it? Do you own it? The password is probably password or admin if you never entered one.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
Old 11-10-2010, 07:00 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm online and playing Reach right now if anyone is down. MercWithAMouth7.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2010, 07:10 PM    (permalink
thenewfeature06
Pro Bowler

thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jvig43 View Post
Hit connect to Xbox live, when it fails go to test connection. It will ask you to sign out, just hit yes. It will bring you to a new menu and there should be an option to configure internet settings. Once you do that you can scan for wireless networks and enter in your password.
Yeah I ended up doing all that and my sister or dad don't know the password haha.
Go Amare.

Old 11-10-2010, 07:11 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

Quote:
Yeah I ended up doing all that and my sister or dad don't know the password haha.
Try password or admin. Otherwise, you'll need to reset the router.
EDIT: What kind of router is it? Different brands have different default passwords.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
Old 11-10-2010, 07:12 PM    (permalink
thenewfeature06
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Who is in charge of it? Do you own it? The password is probably password or admin if you never entered one.
Yeah I have a pc and a laptop, obvs the linkseys router is for the laptop so she could do her school ****. So not sure but ok I will prob try that out.
Go Amare.

Old 11-10-2010, 07:15 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

Are you looking for the WEP key or the password to get into the router? If you've lost track of the wep key, try entering 192.168.1.1 into a browser connected to that router and hit enter. If that doesn't work, try admin/admin or admin/password or user name blank password, ect. From there you can set up the WEP Key and Security.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
Old 11-10-2010, 07:19 PM    (permalink
thenewfeature06
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Are you looking for the WEP key or the password to get into the router? If you've lost track of the wep key, try entering 192.168.1.1 into a browser connected to that router and hit enter. If that doesn't work, try admin/admin or admin/password or user name blank password, ect. From there you can set up the WEP Key and Security.
It is asking for the WPA key for linkseys (my router)
Go Amare.

Old 11-10-2010, 07:20 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

Quote:
Yeah, that's the wireless security. If that's lost, major problem potentially. Try getting into the router the way I said earlier.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
Old 11-10-2010, 08:04 PM    (permalink
nrk
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Type 192.168.1.1 in your web browser. The default login info is admin / admin, I believe, as ElectricEye mentioned. Click the Wireless tab, then Wireless Security and the WPA or WEP key(s), depending on what security mode is enabled, will be listed.

Sig by Hitman D.