Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 11-16-2010, 07:51 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Don't forget to check out Amazon deals, MOTH. They have some awesome deals going on for video games right now.
Old 11-16-2010, 07:56 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
Walmart Black Friday Ad is out...

NBA 2K11 $29
Madden 11 $29
Medal of Honor $29
Red Dead Redemption $29
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 $29
Smackdown vs Raw 2011 $29

inFAMOUS (PS3) $10
God of War Collection (PS3) $10
Killlzone 3 (PS3) $10
Ratchet and Clank: Tools of Destruction (PS3) $10
Call of Duty 4 $10
Prototype $10
Star Wars: The Force Unleashed $10
Ghost Recon 2 $10

Halo Reach $35

There are a lot more on sale...100 something. Those are just the ones from the ad.
Prototype for 10 is well worth it. that game is a blast even if its not super deep.
CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2010, 08:08 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forenci View Post
Don't forget to check out Amazon deals, MOTH. They have some awesome deals going on for video games right now.
Yeah I saw that...Tons of great games for like $15.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2010, 08:39 PM    (permalink
TitansCJftw
Veteran

TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

usually buy 2k every year when it comes out but after seeing the black friday sale last year man glad i waited

Last edited by TitansCJftw : 11-16-2010 at 09:17 PM.
TitansCJftw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2010, 08:48 PM    (permalink
nrk
Pro Bowler

nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jvig43 View Post
I know most people will be pissed but there are rumors that gears of war is coming out for Kinect. It may be the sequel or a totally different game just for kinect, not positive yet. Ign has the article up.
I doubt it's going to be Gears 3. It'll probably be some kind of spin off game. As long as it doesn't effect Gears of War 3, who cares.

Sig by Hitman D.
nrk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2010, 09:10 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitansCJftw View Post
usually by 2k every year but after seeing the black friday sale last year man glad i waited
2k always goes down to $30 or $40 after mid-November.
Old 11-16-2010, 09:24 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Walmart always sells it for cheap Black Friday. Only $20 last year.

If I time this right...I'm hoping to pick up at least...NBA 2K11, Prototype, Killzone 3, Fable 3, and maybe even the Sims and/or WWE.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 11-16-2010, 09:32 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ooo gotta make sure to get Red Dead finally.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2010, 09:58 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm going to finally order it too DG!

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2010, 10:58 AM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

With the purchases of Black Ops, NBA2K, and Reach in the past two months, I am very happy with my current Xbox library.
yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2010, 11:23 AM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yourfavestoner View Post
With the purchases of Black Ops, NBA2K, and Reach in the past two months, I am very happy with my current Xbox library.

Same for me, minus Reach. And I'm still getting some play out of NCAA. 2K just needs to get patched already though.
Old 11-17-2010, 11:27 AM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah, NCAA was awesome this year too. Good gaming year.
yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2010, 11:40 AM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm gunna wait till Black Friday to get NCAA 2K11, but Ive been raping Reach. Me and Draft King played a few games the other night, if anyone ever wants to get in on it add my gamertag and we can play a few rounds. I'm averaging about 17 kills per game right now and had a monster last night where I was +21 and got 2300 credits after. I love the new level system, much better then Halo 3. I find the online multiplayer for Reach is a ton easier then Halo 3, which I used to rape at as well.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2010, 11:19 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://kotaku.com/5692552/rumor-biow...layer-spin+off

Quote:
The BioWare project teased earlier today by Spike TV's Video Game Awards is not an early look at Mass Effect 3, according to a development source, but the multiplayer-focused Mass Effect spin-off currently in the works at BioWare Montreal.

That Mass Effect game is not a massively multiplayer online version of BioWare's sci-fi RPG series, but a game that's designed to appeal more to the Call of Duty market, according to that source. We're told to expect player progression in the vein of Activision's wildly popular online shooter along with some sort of single-player component that does not feature Mass Effect's Commander Shepard in a leading role.

None of that should really be too surprising, given hints BioWare and EA have dropped in the past.

BioWare Montreal, which has aided in Mass Effect 2 development, was seeking multiplayer programmers earlier this year to "take existing single player user experiences and make them multiplayer safe." BioWare co-founder Greg Zeschuk has also said that there will be more games set in the Mass Effect universe outside of the series' main trilogy.

EA's John Schappert has promised "something far-reaching coming from Mass Effect" in the new year, something a December-timed reveal could drum up new enthusiasm for. Schappert could have simply been referring to the PlayStation 3 version of Mass Effect 2, however, which is due in January 2011.

Finally, former Raven Software (Quake 4, Wolfenstein) lead designer Manveer Heir moved to BioWare Montreal this summer to work on Mass Effect, giving the developer some well-known multiplayer shooter talent.

We've reached out to EA to seek comment on the details provided by our source and will update if they respond.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
ElectricEye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2010, 12:15 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

ugh...Stop trying to kill the game series I love most.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 11-18-2010, 08:01 AM    (permalink
Draft King
All-Pro

Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I pray that is a lie.
Draft King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2010, 08:21 AM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I've lost all faith in Bioware if it isn't. Seriously. Biggest cash in kick in the nuts ever. The PS3 thing was bad, ******* me over for supporting the series and buying the DLC day one in addition to compromising the integrity of the series by bringing that over without the rights to Mass Effect 1, but that would just be awful. Stay classy(or Un-EA) Bioware.

Also;

I came.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Last edited by ElectricEye : 11-18-2010 at 10:56 AM.
Old 11-18-2010, 11:40 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

I already have it pre-ordered. mmmmm.

Also...I just got Singularity in the mail. I dont know when I'll play it, though. I'll probably start playing Dragon Age first.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 11-18-2010, 11:55 AM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have this sneaking suspicion Revolution is going to suck. Not sure why. Seems like one of those games that looks amazing from screenshots and controlled gameplay videos but doesn't deliver in actual gameplay.

Hope I'm wrong though.
Old 11-18-2010, 12:09 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

I've really liked what I've read from the developer interviews. It certainly looks the part of an epic FPS/RPG, on the surface. Taking a bit of a leap of faith pre-ordering it already...but I think it's gonna be good.

And if it's not...As long as it's not as bad as Alpha Protocol...I wont be too mad.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 11-18-2010, 12:16 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Alan Wake is dirt cheap these days do to piss poor sales anyway...but Amazon is selling the limited edition version for only $30 today.

It's Collector's Edition day on Amazon. Lots of special editions for real cheap. I've never been one to spend more for this type of thing. But yeah, some good deals on there.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 11-18-2010, 01:26 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forenci View Post
I have this sneaking suspicion Revolution is going to suck. Not sure why. Seems like one of those games that looks amazing from screenshots and controlled gameplay videos but doesn't deliver in actual gameplay.

Hope I'm wrong though.
I hope you are too. I can see why you would say that and there's certain things about it that are a bit scary, but it also has just about as much potential as any game out there right now.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
Old 11-18-2010, 01:57 PM    (permalink
Prowler
Pro Bowler

Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

this deus ex looks like a nice blending of mass effect and splinter cell. should be awesome. maybe buggy, but should still be great.

Prowler's Newb Guide
Prowler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2010, 02:02 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prowler View Post
this deus ex looks like a nice blending of mass effect and splinter cell. should be awesome. maybe buggy, but should still be great.
I would say it basically looks like another Deus Ex game, but polished up for this generation of consoles. Doubt it's all about stealth.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
Old 11-18-2010, 06:11 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

How does everyone feel about the Marvel vs. Capcom 3 game on its way? I'm a huge fan of arcade style fight games, and they are by far the most fun to play with friends while drinking. I'm thinking of pre-ordering it. Anyone heard anything significant about it?
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote