Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 11-18-2010, 07:23 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
How does everyone feel about the Marvel vs. Capcom 3 game on its way? I'm a huge fan of arcade style fight games, and they are by far the most fun to play with friends while drinking. I'm thinking of pre-ordering it. Anyone heard anything significant about it?
Pre-order it for more characters, good idea. I'm pretty excited. MvC2 on the Dreamcast was my ****.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
ElectricEye is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2010, 07:34 PM    (permalink
nrk
Pro Bowler

nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
How does everyone feel about the Marvel vs. Capcom 3 game on its way? I'm a huge fan of arcade style fight games, and they are by far the most fun to play with friends while drinking. I'm thinking of pre-ordering it. Anyone heard anything significant about it?
I'm a huge fan of Capcom fighting games. I played all of them quite a bit minus Darkstalkers and a lot of the Alpha series. I have pretty much already quit playing Super Street Fighter IV unless I'm with friends because it just makes me want to play MvC3, but sadly I can't yet.

As for the Mass Effect multiplayer, at least it's another branch of BioWare and it won't (or at least shouldn't) effect Mass Effect 3 at all.

Sig by Hitman D.
nrk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2010, 07:37 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nrk View Post

As for the Mass Effect multiplayer, at least it's another branch of BioWare and it won't (or at least shouldn't) effect Mass Effect 3 at all.
I would be less insulted on some levels if it was just a stupid cash in add on like multiplayer in Bioshock 2. But for the most part, you're right.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
Old 11-18-2010, 07:42 PM    (permalink
nrk
Pro Bowler

nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectricEye View Post
I would be less insulted on some levels if it was just a stupid cash in add on like multiplayer in Bioshock 2. But for the most part, you're right.
I don't really care about companies cashing in, after all they are a business, as long as it doesn't effect the quality of the game.

Sig by Hitman D.
nrk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2010, 08:10 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nrk View Post
I don't really care about companies cashing in, after all they are a business, as long as it doesn't effect the quality of the game.
Cough callofduty Cough

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2010, 08:16 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

I'm absolutely in the same boat. The game industry is just like any other. They have a responsibility to turn a profit.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
Old 11-18-2010, 08:29 PM    (permalink
thenewfeature06
Pro Bowler

thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Birthday coming in a few days... what game should I get besides COD ?because I won't be getting online till probably Christmas and I mainly play that game for online.
Go Amare.

Orioles - Raiders - UNC - Nuggets/Wizards
thenewfeature06 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2010, 08:48 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

get Reach, campaign is awesome.

Quote:
Quote:
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Old 11-18-2010, 08:50 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

Depends on what type of game you're into. I have a handle on a lot of them at the moment, any you've enjoyed recently?

R.I.P. Junior Seau
Old 11-18-2010, 08:51 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Oh let me add Batman Arkham Asylum.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 11-18-2010, 08:51 PM    (permalink
thenewfeature06
Pro Bowler

thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I am more into sports games than anything but willing to listen to any really.. only game I have for 360 is my college football 11'.
Go Amare.

Old 11-18-2010, 09:08 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by thenewfeature06 View Post
I am more into sports games than anything but willing to listen to any really.. only game I have for 360 is my college football 11'.
Madden, despite the negative reviews on here, I feel like is worth it to play albeit a shallower experience than you would like.

NBA 2K11 is one of the better sports games made this generation of consoles. Right up there with MLB The Show for the PS3. Truly a love letter to the game of basketball.

Fallout New Vegas is an awesome, expansive game with a great setting and an amazing story to tell if you can do RPG's.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
Old 11-18-2010, 09:18 PM    (permalink
thenewfeature06
Pro Bowler

Yeah Madden is a must get.. NBA 2k11 was an option too, probably both. I don't watch hockey alot but I know NHL is a fun game so might think about that too. I played the old Fallout I think and it was pretty good if I remember but thanks brochacho.
Go Amare.

Old 11-18-2010, 09:42 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I hope you are too. I can see why you would say that and there's certain things about it that are a bit scary, but it also has just about as much potential as any game out there right now.
Crysis 2 strongly disagrees with the issue of it having the most potential. Also, other games that I'm forgetting.
Old 11-18-2010, 09:45 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forenci View Post
Crysis 2 strongly disagrees with the issue of it having the most potential. Also, other games that I'm forgetting.
Agree 1000% percent about Crysis 2, but Deus Ex HR is right up there for me haha.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
Old 11-18-2010, 10:18 PM    (permalink
Sportsfan486
Pro Bowler

Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Madden, despite the negative reviews on here, I feel like is worth it to play albeit a shallower experience than you would like.

NBA 2K11 is one of the better sports games made this generation of consoles. Right up there with MLB The Show for the PS3. Truly a love letter to the game of basketball.

Fallout New Vegas is an awesome, expansive game with a great setting and an amazing story to tell if you can do RPG's.
Madden '11 is good. The running is improved and some neat things in Franchise. Gimmicky turbo being gone is good. Still stupid things, though. If you run with a QB, you're gunna fumble 9 outta 10 times. All Madden or higher difficulties basically means your WRs drop wide open catches, people hit your RB before you can move, and your defense can't tackle.. yet is still almost impossible to lose with a solid team (really easy to discern what sort of defense they're playing and complete long passes, just need to throw it deep 3 times to get 2 drops and hopefully 1 catch.)

Also, if you use supersim you routinely see 2-5 returns for TDs. It's pretty funny. "___ returned kickoff for a td." followed by "____ returned kickoff for a td." followed by "____ returned kickoff for a td." wtf?

When being a fanboi goes too far.
Sportsfan486 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2010, 10:27 PM    (permalink
dabears10
All-Pro

dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://www.gameranx.com/updates/id/1...eplay-trailer/

Super psyched.

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

dabears10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2010, 12:43 AM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Reach was awesome, Arkham Asylum was awesome, and NHL 11 is the most fun you will have playing with your friends all year.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2010, 01:29 AM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Reach was awesome, Arkham Asylum was awesome, and NHL 11 is the most fun you will have playing with your friends all year.
NBA2K (10 char)
yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2010, 07:09 PM    (permalink
TitansCJftw
Veteran

TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

well not only was vick unstoppable vs the redskins but after todays roster update on madden he is pretty much unstoppable on madden now to with a 93 rating 97 thp mid 80s accuracy and 91 spdz
Old 11-21-2010, 11:36 AM    (permalink
thenewfeature06
Pro Bowler

Ended up getting NBA 2k11 haha I had to after seeing the commercial 20 times, Madden will be had soon enough.
Go Amare.

Old 11-21-2010, 12:34 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thenewfeature06 View Post
Ended up getting NBA 2k11 haha I had to after seeing the commercial 20 times, Madden will be had soon enough.
Nice! Forenci, Commie, Caddy, and I have been doing a 4 person league.

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2010, 04:23 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

ugh...I dont want to spend the money, but I have to freaking buy a new hard drive. I went to download all my DLC and the expansion from my Dragon Age disc today, and was told I dont have enough room. :( And there is nothing I can cut either. Sucks, because they're like $90 for a 60 GB.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2010, 09:36 AM    (permalink
Draft King
All-Pro

Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
ugh...I dont want to spend the money, but I have to freaking buy a new hard drive. I went to download all my DLC and the expansion from my Dragon Age disc today, and was told I dont have enough room. :( And there is nothing I can cut either. Sucks, because they're like $90 for a 60 GB.
Too bad you aren't from Ottawa. I'm selling mine for $40.
Draft King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2010, 09:49 AM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
I have a 250. It's so nice. You get to install all your games and not worry about DLC at all. Not worth the money if you have to shell out the cash for one, but it's a good thing to have. Pretty sure Gamestop sells pre-owned 120's for 90, which isn't a horrible deal compared to other options.

R.I.P. Junior Seau