Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 11-26-2010, 01:42 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It's only certain games and such...I couldnt tell you which ones (earlier titles), but I have a lot on there, so I just figured I'd go with the transfer cable. I've been reading into it a lot. haha.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2010, 02:40 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Picked up Madden for $35 at Best Buy. Almost got NHL as well, but decided against it for now.
Old 11-26-2010, 02:43 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm just pissed i couldnt get NBA 2K11 and Walmart isnt selling it online, either. Maybe Amazon will surprise me...they'll still be having deals until Monday. They even snuck Brotherhood on there for $35, but I missed it. Damn.

I got Fable 3, the Sims 3, Jeopardy DS, 120 GB HD, and Prototype.

I went to Walmart, they got cleaned out pretty damn quickly.

edit...anyone who wants Enslaved should hit up Amazon. Only $25 with no shipping.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 11-26-2010, 02:49 PM    (permalink
umphrey
Pro Bowler

umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Mass Effect 2 ($20) Halo Reach ($35) and Super Mario Galaxy ($35) made me very satisfied today. I wanted NBA2k11 for $40 from Wal Mart too but they were out of it. I probably would have had to give up one of the other ones to get it anyway.

Thanks to BK for the sig
umphrey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2010, 03:01 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
I'm just pissed i couldnt get NBA 2K11 and Walmart isnt selling it online, either. Maybe Amazon will surprise me...they'll still be having deals until Monday. They even snuck Brotherhood on there for $35, but I missed it. Damn.

I got Fable 3, the Sims 3, Jeopardy DS, 120 GB HD, and Prototype.

I went to Walmart, they got cleaned out pretty damn quickly.

edit...anyone who wants Enslaved should hit up Amazon. Only $25 with no shipping.
Best Buy has NBA2k it for $35. I just went down there and the crowd wasn't bad.
Old 11-26-2010, 10:32 PM    (permalink
thenewfeature06
Pro Bowler

thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

How do I keep Run DMC in majority of the time and then a sprinkle of Michael Bush? I have my fullback Kreider and Brandon Jackson getting carries.. and I can't fix it in game.. any solutions?
Go Amare.

Orioles - Raiders - UNC - Nuggets/Wizards
thenewfeature06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2010, 07:25 AM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thenewfeature06 View Post
How do I keep Run DMC in majority of the time and then a sprinkle of Michael Bush? I have my fullback Kreider and Brandon Jackson getting carries.. and I can't fix it in game.. any solutions?
Stop playing Madden because it is atrocious.
Old 11-27-2010, 08:35 AM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
Hahahaha pretty much.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2010, 08:39 AM    (permalink
vatech=accdomination
All-Pro

vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I bought my brother ME2 at Kmart for 10, and I got Dragon Age with all DLC's for 35.

FULL INBOX +REP TO SEND MESSAGE.....
vatech=accdomination is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2010, 10:07 AM    (permalink
thenewfeature06
Pro Bowler

thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
Lol... not even, I mean that specific part is stupid.
Go Amare.

Orioles - Raiders - UNC - Nuggets/Wizards
thenewfeature06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2010, 10:25 AM    (permalink
Siddique
Rookie

Siddique Siddique Siddique Siddique Siddique Siddique Siddique Siddique Siddique Siddique Siddique

xbox arcade is just a system all white wireless controller and memory card that only holds 258mb~ btw this sucks u wont be able download nothi on market place no points in buying games with extra stuff because u cant download what u paid for. your so limited and if u get xbox live or even hooked up to internet for silver promise u download some demos thjere aleast 70 then over 100 arcade demos then there some games that as free maps and they require u to have them to play in there online

arcades are rip offs with hidden fees be the time u deside u want hard drive u force to buy the only one in stores which cost 180 bucks then u need headset for online and thats a lest 20 bucks u should just got your self elite then in feature when new system comes out u sell it for new system and u be getting less because u have to sell it in parts

then you got your self a pro thats 60gb comes with a white system with chrome on the dvd drive wireless controller 6ft Ethernet cable somewhat useless and a headset

then u got your self elite thats 120gbs black system blk controller 6 ft Ethernet cable headset

Last edited by Siddique : 12-01-2010 at 07:22 AM.
Siddique is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2010, 12:14 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I need a new single player game badly. I've watched enough of Fable III to say it does not interest me at the moment. Thinking of picking up Assassin's Creed 2 finally if I can put a couple of tens together today. Didn't like the first one, but I heard the second improved upon it in most every way.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
ElectricEye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2010, 12:16 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectricEye View Post
I need a new single player game badly. I've watched enough of Fable III to say it does not interest me at the moment. Thinking of picking up Assassin's Creed 2 finally if I can put a couple of tens together today. Didn't like the first one, but I heard the second improved upon it in most every way.
Arkham Asylum is super fun if you haven't already, and both Mass Effect games are great. Also, Im a huge comic book *****, and Ive always found both Marvel: Ultimate Alliance games to be a great way to kill a few hours. Simple? Hell yes. Awesome? Definitely.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2010, 12:22 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
Arkham Asylum is super fun if you haven't already, and both Mass Effect games are great. Also, Im a huge comic book *****, and Ive always found both Marvel: Ultimate Alliance games to be a great way to kill a few hours. Simple? Hell yes. Awesome? Definitely.
I have every single ME2 achievement haha. Probably put 100+ hours on that game. /gloat

Yeah, Arkham Asylum is something I'm looking at too. I've heard great things, but have just never gotten around to buying it.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
Old 11-27-2010, 01:29 PM    (permalink
nrk
Pro Bowler

nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectricEye View Post
I have every single ME2 achievement haha. Probably put 100+ hours on that game. /gloat

Yeah, Arkham Asylum is something I'm looking at too. I've heard great things, but have just never gotten around to buying it.
I liked AA much more than Assassin's Creed 2. AC2 became boring to me quickly like the first one.

Sig by Hitman D.

Last edited by nrk : 11-27-2010 at 01:31 PM.
nrk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2010, 01:30 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

AC2 didnt get boring to me at all. The 1st one? Sure, but the 2nd was damn near brilliant.

And yeah Batman AA is exceptional.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 11-27-2010, 01:31 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The first Assassins Creed was so god damned repetitive. I havent played the second one, but hopefully they changed something from the first one because it was just downright boring at times.
Quote:
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
Old 11-27-2010, 01:34 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

AC2 is what AC was supposed to be. Amazing game.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2010, 01:43 PM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think I love Halo Reach.

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanTaber View Post
Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.
prock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2010, 01:44 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by prock View Post
I think I love Halo Reach.
Nice. Are you playing online? Add my gamertag, Ill play a few games with you later.
Quote:
Old 11-27-2010, 01:45 PM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Nice. Are you playing online? Add my gamertag, Ill play a few games with you later.
I am not yet, playing the campaign, but I will be in a bit. I will add you, I am TheThinB3ast

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Old 11-27-2010, 01:58 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

I tend to be lazy when adding new friends...so send me some friend requests! :D

MOTH4LIFE

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 11-27-2010, 03:11 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

Quote:
The first Assassins Creed was so god damned repetitive. I havent played the second one, but hopefully they changed something from the first one because it was just downright boring at times.
Yeah. Playing through that because of boredom. Gets old soooo fast.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
Old 11-27-2010, 04:10 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by draftguru151 View Post
AC2 is what AC was supposed to be. Amazing game.
Indeed. Now, I still really liked Assassin's Creed, but the sequel improves upon eveything.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 11-27-2010, 07:28 PM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

Beat the Halo campaign in one day. It was addicting.

Bonekrusher.

Quote: