Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 12-05-2010, 04:14 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Doughie and I played Halo yesterday, and I informed him of this.

Well, technically we only played one game of the campaign cause we couldn't figure out how to do miltiplayer, but still. Pure magic everywhere.

Oh, and Aiden is the #1 boys name for babies.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2010, 04:16 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I found an old copy of the original Halo yesterday and played a few mission of the campaign. Still awesome this many years later, although its fun to compare to Reach, which I play all the time. Im online right now playing some Reach and watching the games as well if anyone wants to add me and play. Just send an invite.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2010, 04:50 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
I found an old copy of the original Halo yesterday and played a few mission of the campaign. Still awesome this many years later, although its fun to compare to Reach, which I play all the time. Im online right now playing some Reach and watching the games as well if anyone wants to add me and play. Just send an invite.
APS if your on later I might be on for a bit, tho I wanna see the Ravens steelers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2010, 05:19 PM    (permalink
Draft King
All-Pro

Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jvig43 View Post
APS if your on later I might be on for a bit, tho I wanna see the Ravens steelers.
Ya I'll come on later.
Draft King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2010, 05:29 PM    (permalink
UKfan
All-Pro

UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anyone play NFS: Hot Pursuit?

XBox 360 Gamertag: Bunj1986
UKfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2010, 05:42 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Good memories from MGS :) Loved that game. Well worth the money spent.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2010, 06:46 PM    (permalink
jayceheathman
All-Pro

jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jvig43 View Post
I think I sent you a friend request awhile ago but it says you havent accepted it. Did I mess up and type the wrong name?
Old 12-05-2010, 06:57 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah I dont think I have you either Jvig. I know Ive got Caddy, Forenci, Draft King, and prock. I play Reach almost every day, so feel free to add me for some Reach action later.
Quote:
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
Old 12-05-2010, 06:59 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayceheathman View Post
I think I sent you a friend request awhile ago but it says you havent accepted it. Did I mess up and type the wrong name?
I may have you, I dont have any friend requests tho so maybe you sent it to the wrong person haha. ThnkUdiane? Idk but it'd be cool to get me,, you, DT, and APS on a team. Playing by yourself is lame.

Quote:
Quote:
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Old 12-06-2010, 04:45 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Looks like a Prototype sequel will be announced in the next week or so. Most likely at the VGA's. Good news. The game had its shortcomings, but there is tons of potential with the series. And while Alex Mercer is a boring character...hopefully they can fix that. I mean seriously, Barry Pepper voices the character. Let the guy show off his talent a little bit and put together a decent story. The story was incredibly weak in the first game and there were a lot of bugs. The draw/sight distance was horrible and the city was very generic. That said, the game could still be a blast to play, albeit difficult at points.

Here's hoping for an AC2 esque sequel. haha. First game didnt live up to expectations, but you got another shot at it.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 08:34 AM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post

Here's hoping for an AC2 esque sequel. haha. First game didnt live up to expectations, but you got another shot at it.
Speaking of which, still absolutely floored by how good a game AC2 is. I never thought that series could be anything close to this after playing the first one. The entire "second one makes the first feel like a tech demo" mantra is completely true. Hell, the second one makes the first one seem like a flash game as far as I'm concerned.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
ElectricEye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 09:18 PM    (permalink
TitansCJftw
Veteran

TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i recently got a 55" 1080p capable tv... my question is does anybody know an effective way to stream .mkv files? ive gotten this program called gotsent that converts them rather quickly like 10 mins per gig conversion time but the files lag/glitch when i stream them from my cpu(may be the connection might work better if i had a hard drive to connect to xbox but currently i do not)... im starting to think i might just get one of those hdmi media players so i can take advantage of 1080p mkv files, anybody...?

edit: didnt have the right plug-ins got it rollin with gotsent now streaming blu-ray movies sweet http://www.digital-digest.com/articl...ide_page1.html check out that link to stream mkv/h264 blu-ray rips on your xbox or play em from an external hard drive

Last edited by TitansCJftw : 12-07-2010 at 06:52 PM.
TitansCJftw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2010, 08:25 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

Anyone wanna play Reach in a while? Ill be on for a few hours. Also I got a random friend invite, was it anyone on here? Make sure when you add me you include a message saying it's you.
Quote:
Old 12-07-2010, 09:14 PM    (permalink
Draft King
All-Pro

Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wish I could play. If you've wondered why I haven't been on I'm trying to fix my X-Box Live Connection.
Draft King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 03:24 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Dead Space 2 Demo comes out December 21st....real excited about that one :)

R.I.P. Junior Seau
Old 12-08-2010, 04:00 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hooray. Finally got Reach! Can't wait to play it after I return from my class.
Old 12-08-2010, 04:03 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

My only issue with the trailer is it shows the same sequence for the majority of the video. Maybe thats just what the demo will be and they didnt want to show anything else.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 12-08-2010, 08:42 PM    (permalink
bjones9
Rookie

bjones9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bjones9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bjones9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bjones9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bjones9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bjones9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bjones9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bjones9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bjones9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bjones9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bjones9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draft King View Post
Wish I could play. If you've wondered why I haven't been on I'm trying to fix my X-Box Live Connection.
*** Fish??????
bjones9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2010, 02:08 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Didnt realize it until now, but Dragon Age 2 and Deus Ex are coming out on the same day. damn. I plan on picking up both, but Deus ex will probably remain untouched until I finish Dragon Age 2.

Speaking of the series. I just beat Dragon Age again. Twas my 3rd time beating it. This time as a stupid Rogue Elf. Makes me feel like a nerd, playing as an elf. haha. But yeah, each playthrough took just over 30 hours to complete, for anyone curious as to how long the game is. 33 hours, 33 hours, and 32 hours on my playthroughs.

I'm going to do all the remaining DLC and the expansion now. Shouldnt take too long. Even though it didnt get the best review scores, I'm real interested to play "Witch Hunt", the DLC that extends the Morrigan storyline. mmm.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 12-09-2010, 02:42 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I've read/heard that the Witch Hunt DLC is the worst one but each to their own I suppose!

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2010, 06:46 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caddy View Post
I've read/heard that the Witch Hunt DLC is the worst one but each to their own I suppose!
I know it got bad reviews...but the best/most engaging storyline in Dragon Age, was that of the romance with Morrigan. You could speed through it with gifts and what not, but if you steadly progress through it, naturally, it really is very well done. So a continuation of that and some closure would be great. It all sounded great on paper. So I was def. a little let down to see that it got meh reviews. It was the most eagerly anticipated of the lot for most people.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 12-09-2010, 09:32 AM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

Witch Hunt did suck in some ways, but hey, closure is a good thing...even though it didn't give enough of it.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
Old 12-09-2010, 10:02 AM    (permalink
Go_Eagles77
All-Pro

Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't know if this was posted, but some info on the new Elder Scrolls game came out:

Quote:
Elder Scrolls V Set To Be A Continuation Of Oblivion
Written Tuesday, November 23, 2010 By Richard Walker

According to a report from Eurogamer Denmark, Bethesda Game Studios is already into production on Elder Scrolls V and it's a direct sequel of Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion, continuing the story from the previous game that was set in the verdant realm of Cyrodiil.

The translation of the report, which was derived from an unspecified source, published on Eurogamer's English site reads as follows: "This source not only confirmed that the game is in current production, but also spoke briefly about the content - with fantasy-sounding phrases like Dragon Lord, something with The Blades - and that voice acting for the characters in the game is currently happening in the weeks to follow.

"The same source confirmed, with official game documents in hand, that this will be the chronological sequel to what happened in The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion, which is the latest game in the now 16-years-old Elder Scrolls saga and by itself one of the better RPGs for PC and consoles."

So, there it is then. Elder Scrolls V is coming and as soon as Bethesda officially reveal it, chances are the game's release might be just around the corner if comments from Executive Producer Todd Howard prove to be true: "One thing I can say is that from when you first hear about it to when it's out will be the shortest it's been for us. It's pretty far along. When we show it, we want to show a lot, because there's a lot of game there to play right now."

Howard went on to reveal that the game is running on a heavily modified version of the Fallout 3 engine, stating that, "Fallout 3 technically does a lot more than Oblivion. The new stuff is an even bigger jump from that. I can say it is on the existing platforms, which we're really happy with. You almost feel like you have a new console when you see the game."

Wow. Bold words indeed. Naturally, we'll be keeping our eye peeled for further Elder Scrolls V news in the hopefully near future, so stay tuned.
I'm pumped
Old 12-09-2010, 10:13 AM    (permalink
AHungryWalrus
Veteran

AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Release. It. Tomorrow. 110+ hours into Elder Scrolls IV...
AHungryWalrus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2010, 12:26 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I liked Elder Scrolls but after a while it felt like a job. Might as well play WOW...
CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote