Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 12-30-2010, 08:13 PM    (permalink
Go_Eagles77
All-Pro

Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So what's everyone's thoughts on AC Brotherhood?
Old 12-30-2010, 08:18 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Go_Eagles77 View Post
So what's everyone's thoughts on AC Brotherhood?
its like 2.5. Not quite a full game, but fun. Its important enough, but not worth buying, if you have like a few days. Just don't finish the last mission till you are done with everything, or satisfied with the map.
Old 12-30-2010, 08:20 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I like it, but I'm finding the start far less organized than the previous game. Seems to just kind of throw you in there in a massive map. Not a fan of that. Burned most of the towers already, haven't really done anything else.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
ElectricEye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2010, 08:22 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectricEye View Post
I like it, but I'm finding the start far less organized than the previous game. Seems to just kind of throw you in there in a massive map. Not a fan of that. Burned most of the towers already, haven't really done anything else.
Make sure you get a lot of assassins, to all lvl 10. Makes missions much easier.
Old 12-30-2010, 08:26 PM    (permalink
thenewfeature06
Pro Bowler

thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Fifa has been pretty sweet, alot more physical this year.
Go Amare.

Orioles - Raiders - UNC - Nuggets/Wizards
thenewfeature06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2010, 08:38 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Brotherhood is fun but yea start was kinda fast, took me a while to figure out what was going on.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2010, 08:56 PM    (permalink
Go_Eagles77
All-Pro

Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm actually replaying ACII now so everything (the story, controls, etc) are fresh in my mind when I get it sometime next week.
Old 12-31-2010, 01:06 AM    (permalink
wogitalia
Pro Bowler

wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So have played with Kinect the last few days, it's kind of fun but while it has some advantages over the Wii it really doesn't seem any better, imo. In many ways it is worse because unlike the Wii where there are ways to avoid having to get a workout on certain games you can't.

Still, the technology is certainly a game changer in the long run, just needs a lot of refining to perfect it.

Props to BK on the sig!
wogitalia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2011, 11:59 PM    (permalink
Draft King
All-Pro

Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So pumped for the gaming this year. Dragon Age 2. Elder Scrolls V. Batman Arkham City. Mass Effect 3. Possibly Diablo 3 (won't get my hopes up). Should be a great year for this stuff.
Draft King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2011, 12:01 AM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have a busy ass March. Dragon Age II, Crysis 2, and Pokemons. I'm excited, but it's almost overwhelming.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
Old 01-03-2011, 12:18 AM    (permalink
draftguru151
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

DA2, ME3 and TOR are gonna own me.

<njx9> <3 dg
Old 01-03-2011, 12:20 AM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I just want Batman. And I want it to have co-op.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2011, 03:26 AM    (permalink
nrk
Pro Bowler

nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I would be content with just Mass Effect 3 and Marvel vs Capcom 3. Oh I just remembered Gears of War 3, how could I forget that? And as ElectricEye mentioned, Pokemon Black and White which comes out 4 days after my birthday.

Indeed it will be a great year.

Sig by Hitman D.
nrk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2011, 08:39 AM    (permalink
Prowler
Pro Bowler

Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

deus ex, mortal kombat, dragon age, mass effect, old republic, diablo, elder scrolls, batman, call of duty, madden, la noire, forza 4, kinect star wars, crysis 2, x-men destiny, lego star wars clone wars, mlb2k11....its going to be a busy year

Prowler's Newb Guide
Prowler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2011, 09:02 AM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I already pre-ordered Marvel vs Capcom 3. Im so damn excited.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2011, 10:54 AM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

I don't like the character list...I'm going to wait for the Ultimate edition or whatever they'll call it with more characters.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
Old 01-03-2011, 10:56 AM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Zero is in it, which already makes the character list awesome.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2011, 04:26 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
Legend

Does anyone actually know how to solve the damn puzzles on the glyphs for Brotherhood? Half the wheel ones are impossible.

<njx9> <3 dg
Old 01-03-2011, 04:37 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by draftguru151 View Post
Does anyone actually know how to solve the damn puzzles on the glyphs for Brotherhood? Half the wheel ones are impossible.
**** the wheel puzzles. Haven't gotten there yet, but the black and white one at the end of Assassin's Creed 2 pissed me off so much.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
Old 01-03-2011, 04:58 PM    (permalink
Go_Eagles77
All-Pro

I've played through ACII three times as of today and still have yet to bother getting more than 4 or 5 of those puzzle things.
Old 01-04-2011, 10:35 PM    (permalink
SRK85
Rookie

SRK85 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SRK85 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SRK85 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SRK85 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SRK85 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SRK85 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SRK85 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SRK85 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SRK85 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SRK85 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SRK85 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

My xbox just died today for the third damn time and I am out of my warranty. Anyone have recommendations on how to fix the E74 error or should I complain a lot to Microsoft.
SRK85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 11:48 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wogitalia View Post
So have played with Kinect the last few days, it's kind of fun but while it has some advantages over the Wii it really doesn't seem any better, imo. In many ways it is worse because unlike the Wii where there are ways to avoid having to get a workout on certain games you can't.

Still, the technology is certainly a game changer in the long run, just needs a lot of refining to perfect it.
I agree the technology makes room for things to be a game changer, maybe certain games make that happen. What I loved is for games like the track and field game, before the event starts it still tracks your movements, so you can do whatever you want with your guy before the race starts. Dougie, throw up the Roc sign, dance at the blocks at the 100 meter race, do a randy moss moon, whatever.

I have just never been a big fan of games that require a ton of energy. I play video games drunk or high and moving a ton is the last thing on my mind. I could see Kinect having some cool features for normal games where it would make having one seem really cool, but I'll probably never get onto the actual games that require a ton of work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 09:45 AM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

Kinect Boxing is fun. Much better than Wii boxing ever was. I'll say that much. It's a cool little device. I've had friends over and had some fun with it. I have a hard time envisioning a truly compelling experience on it instead of something that is merely fun, but you can never underestimate the power of creativity.

Actually, if I was handed a couple million bucks and told to design a Kinect game, I would probably do a survival horror title. I feel like you would be able to create excellent tension with the physical element added to it. Maybe have some God of War type prompt moments when you have to slam doors/hold some kind of terror lurking in the darkness off by rapidly doing some sort of action with your hands.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
Old 01-05-2011, 10:38 AM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectricEye View Post

Actually, if I was handed a couple million bucks and told to design a Kinect game, I would probably do a survival horror title. I feel like you would be able to create excellent tension with the physical element added to it. Maybe have some God of War type prompt moments when you have to slam doors/hold some kind of terror lurking in the darkness off by rapidly doing some sort of action with your hands.

This is more along the lines of what I'm expecting this to evolve to, or maybe it's just wishful thinking. As it is right now it's not of huge interest but I think they opened the door to turn it into something revolutionary.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 11:20 AM    (permalink
mitchaldavis
Rookie

mitchaldavis hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Xbox 360 is the second video game consoles. In a few cases, Microsoft has produced a console, usually with a major product launch special edition. These special custom version of a typical model of the color of the Xbox 360, and in limited production.
mitchaldavis is offline   Reply With Quote