Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 01-07-2011, 01:37 PM    (permalink
Go_Eagles77
All-Pro

Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Brotherhood is awesome. That is all.
Old 01-07-2011, 01:51 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yep. Fairly long game too. First game was a disappointment but 2 and Brotherhood have both been amazing.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 02:09 PM    (permalink
nrk
Pro Bowler

nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Capcom announced Phoenix for MvC3, hell yeah! It scheduled to be released Feb. 15th. I expected late Spring from their previous statements.

Sig by Hitman D.
nrk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2011, 12:29 PM    (permalink
Go_Eagles77
All-Pro

Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Commence pants jizzing. Here's some scans of the new gameinformer issue that had a story on ES:V. Just scroll down and click on the images for full screen shots.

http://gamegasm.wordpress.com/2011/0...zijn-een-feit/

Example:

Old 01-08-2011, 12:48 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by draftguru151 View Post
Does anyone actually know how to solve the damn puzzles on the glyphs for Brotherhood? Half the wheel ones are impossible.
I watched my friend do all of them, which ones are you stuck on?

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2011, 01:01 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Holy crap. The visuals look great.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
ElectricEye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2011, 01:15 PM    (permalink
Go_Eagles77
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Go_Eagles77 View Post
Commence pants jizzing. Here's some scans of the new gameinformer issue that had a story on ES:V. Just scroll down and click on the images for full screen shots.

http://gamegasm.wordpress.com/2011/0...zijn-een-feit/

Example:

Can't leave this at the bottom of the page, haha. Here's a breakdown of all the info I found on another site.

Quote:
On leveling:
Totally revamped, no more class selection at the start of the game, every skill you level contributes to your overall level. And each time you level you get extra health plus the ability to get either more health, magicka or stamina.
Each level also brings you perks. Cool abilities I guess like in Fallout 3.
Also, the leveling was moved from 1-25 or something like that to 1-50, but 50 is soft-capped, you just advance really slow after that.

On skills:
Mysticism is gone.
18 skills, down from 21 on Oblivion, and 27 on Morrowind.
Tries to accomodate players who want to specialize in a certain proffesion (like mage or thief), while at the same time giving room for players who like to do plenty of everything. They want to keep a special care so that this feels good, not prone to cheating and organic.

On the story and lore:
200 years after Oblivion. Set in Skyrim, a region north of the imperial city, where the Nords live.
The dragons are returning, as it was prophetized. You are gonna be trying to stop the wicked dragon god. You are a dragonborn, a dragon hunter. Your mentor is one of the last blade, voiced by some old dude from Shutter Island and Minority Report.
Also, there is a civil war, since the king is dead.
Enemies include were-yeti's, giant spider, dragons and other cool creatures.

On combat:
They want to make it more dynamic and tactical. You have to assign each hand with a function I think, either magic, 2 weapons, a weapon and a shield, etc.
You can also waste stamina by sprinting, allowing you to get access to tactical postitions.
Emphasis on really improving the combat this time around.
They are also putting care on how each weapon feel on your hand.

Other:
Third person view has been improved
5 massive cities, more variation in caves and underground stuff.

On quests:
Quests are much more dynamic now.
The quests are now more determined by how you build your chracter, individual actions and overall much more dynamic. Examples provided: If you are more of a magic user, some other mage may approach you who may not have had if you were just a melee character. Or if you killed some dude who owned a store that was gonna give you a quest, his sister would inherit the store, but she may resent you before giving you the quest. Also, if you drop a weapon in the street instead of selling it, it may just dissapear, some kid may get it and give it back to you, which would lead to a series of stuff, or some dudes may fight over who gets it.
Also, it said that the quests you are given would be modified by how you have played (I guess like scaling the quests). For example, the location of a rescue mission would be determined by which location you have visited (it will try to give you a dungeon you haven't been in) and I guess also giving you appropiate enemies to your level.

I can add that there is an option for no HUD.

On Conversations: (thanks MrBig)
Conversations aren't done in a zoomed in static shot anymore.
Start a conversation with some and they will act like someone would in real life, looking at you occasionally and walking around a bit and also continue doing a task if they were doing one while talking.

On Weapon smithing:
Go to a forge and carve a new weapon out of red hot metal.

Recap from raphier

Dual-wielding: you have two hands now in combat and you can wield anything to both hands. You may assign a dagger on left hand and use a mace with right hand. The choice as they say is yours.

Duel: You may duel any NPC on the streets western style.

Inheritence: When you kill a shopkeeper, his/her family member will inherit the shop and will be angry about you, but stil give you missions.

Level-scaling: It is coming back

18 skills: supposedly even less skills to play with?

No mysticism

Perks: Rumored to be in Skyrim. I may have understood it wrong.

Boosts: Pick stamina, health, magic boosts on level up.

Enchanting: This skill makes a return.

"Radiant storytelling" or Level Scaling 2.0: "The game eventually logs a huge storehouse of knowledge about how you've played, and subsequently tailors content to your capabilities and experiences. Entering a city, a young woman might approach you and beg you to save her daughter from kidnappers. The game will look at the nearby dungeons you've explored, automatically set the mission in a place you've never visited, and designate opponents that are appropriately matched to your strengths and weaknesses."

Fast-Travel: As you probably expect, you can instantly travel to previous locations with a tap of the button

Sprinting: You can now sprint about!

Town visiting: You may do more in towns, like tailor weapons, cooking, farming or mining. Not much details about this or how detailed they are as jobs.

Yet another recap:

-A variation of level scaling.
-Dynamic Shadows
-Overhauled Combat-system
-Improved Faces/Improved Models Example: Faces have been dramatically overhauled. Characters now exhibit more emotion show of distinctions between different races and just plain looks better.
-Radiant AI
-Updated Engine Snow falls dynamically (not as a basic texture on the ground)
Trees and branches move independently with the wind
Water flows
-Randomly generated quests.
-Beards
-You can't run backwards as fast as you do forward.
-10 races to choose from (Holy crap thats a lot of races)
-confirmed creatures: zombies, skeletons, trolls, giants, ice wraiths, giant spiders, dragons, wolves, horses Elk, mammoth, saber-toothed cats
-presumeably open cities (as dragons can attack)
-Hud-free first-person view and improved third-person perspective
-very unique landscapes! Also unique dungeons! In other words, lots of uniqueness!
-Character creation improved, body features customizable
-2-handed weapons and duel wielding confirmed.
-Finishing moves, unique to each weapon and enemy you fight.
-Kids
-The game takes place 2 centuries after Oblivion
-Sprint is added !
- Dialog will pop up when you approach an enemy
- cooking/farming/mining/woodcutting/blacksmithing
-18 skills.
-Perk picking at every level-up
-5 Magic Schools Destruction Alteration Conjuration Restoration Illusion.
Old 01-08-2011, 01:15 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Oh I've found the solutions online just wondering if anyone actually figured them out on their own. I got the number ones but the one with partial letters and shapes were ridiculous.

<njx9> <3 dg
Old 01-08-2011, 01:18 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That's pretty sexy. I'm skeptical about the combat part though. They said the same thing with Oblivion and it really did not change much.

EDIT:

Just wanted to highlight this picture. Looks a lot like Bioshock, which could be potentially ******* awesome.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Last edited by ElectricEye : 01-08-2011 at 05:10 PM.
Old 01-08-2011, 05:24 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

Better(english) source for the Skyrim scans;
http://www.devicemag.com/2011/01/08/...-skyrim-scans/

I have the full resolution images if you guys actually want to read the article too.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Last edited by ElectricEye : 01-08-2011 at 05:26 PM.
Old 01-08-2011, 05:51 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

As an undying Morrowind fan who was crushingly depressed by Oblivion, I've lost some faith in ESV.....it looks like it's going to be another Oblivion. Simplified to a fault, absurd level scaling, focus of being pretty and easy to pick up and play....sigh.....

Just.......sigh......I'm taking it out of my avatar.
Old 01-08-2011, 05:54 PM    (permalink
Draft King
All-Pro

Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I loved Oblivion to death. One of my top 5 X-Box 360 games to date. Like every sequel, I hope it is like it's predecessor, with some nice changes. This may be because I did not experience the first three Elder Scrolls games though.
Draft King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2011, 05:58 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I was underwhelmed by Oblivion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2011, 05:59 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draft King View Post
I loved Oblivion to death. One of my top 5 X-Box 360 games to date. Like every sequel, I hope it is like it's predecessor, with some nice changes. This may be because I did not experience the first three Elder Scrolls games though.
If you started with Oblivion, you probably won't appreciate Morrowind. I used to post a lot at the Elder Scrolls forums a few years ago and people who played Oblivion first tended to hate Morrowind.

Very little level scaling, complex story that made you think, more guilds and factions, ridiculous depth of conversation/lore/history information in the game....

Ahh, I'll always have it at least. I'm willing to admit that I expected Morrowind II with Oblivion....and beyond the place names and races, you almost couldn't even tell it was the same series of games. So my opinion of Oblivion is lessened because of it...if I never played Morrowind, I could see myself having a better opinion of Oblivion, but it was just such a downgrade in just about every way except for graphics and physics....and it only had those because it was newer.
Old 01-08-2011, 06:20 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerBaron View Post
If you started with Oblivion, you probably won't appreciate Morrowind. I used to post a lot at the Elder Scrolls forums a few years ago and people who played Oblivion first tended to hate Morrowind.

Very little level scaling, complex story that made you think, more guilds and factions, ridiculous depth of conversation/lore/history information in the game....

Ahh, I'll always have it at least. I'm willing to admit that I expected Morrowind II with Oblivion....and beyond the place names and races, you almost couldn't even tell it was the same series of games. So my opinion of Oblivion is lessened because of it...if I never played Morrowind, I could see myself having a better opinion of Oblivion, but it was just such a downgrade in just about every way except for graphics and physics....and it only had those because it was newer.
I have to agree with this... I loved Morrowind. It was hands down the better game than Oblivion. I was also quite disappointed with the dumbing down of the game to make it more approachable.

With that being said I still thoroughly enjoyed Oblivion pouring over 120 hours with just one character. So despite missing the old formula of Morrowind I am still looking forward to Skyrim
Old 01-08-2011, 06:29 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
I have to agree with this... I loved Morrowind. It was hands down the better game than Oblivion. I was also quite disappointed with the dumbing down of the game to make it more approachable.

With that being said I still thoroughly enjoyed Oblivion pouring over 120 hours with just one character. So despite missing the old formula of Morrowind I am still looking forward to Skyrim
I had both for the PC and even "vanilla" Morrowind with no mods was incredibly fun to play. I had to mod the **** out of Oblivion play it more after my initial play through.

I had a better arrow damage mod for instance....I was a master archer, yet it took 10 or 12 arrows to kill even moderately tough enemies at times. That mod made it so you could kill almost anything with a few shots....but also you took more damage from enemy archers.

I also had one where you could drop quest items......being stuck with certain items for half the game after you already completed the quest you needed them for was very annoying.

I also got one that made the level scaling make more sense. In Morrowind, there was TWO complete sets of Daedric armor in the entire game. One on Divayth Fyr, an ancient wizard who was as difficult to kill as any actual baddie in the game, and another set you had to put together yourself piece by piece through MW and it's expansions....it made it feel like a real accomplishment to have it all.

But after a certain level in OB, every ******* random bandit in the game had a full suit...

And the armor was linear. If you didn't like the way one set looked, you had to wear a weaker set until you hit a high enough level for the next set to start appearing....BS I say.

If I were crafty enough in Morrowind, I could have a set of glass armor and enchanted boots at level 1. Not joking, I could tell you how to do it right now if you wanted.

I could go on but I'll stop here.

We'll never see a game like Morrowind again I'm afraid......not accusing anyone here of this, but we're in a generation where games need to be super easy to just pick up and play. Oblivion was, and it looks like SKyrim will be too. But at what cost?
Old 01-08-2011, 07:34 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

Morrowind was the better game in my opinion too. To be honest with you, I didn't even finish Oblivion. I just didn't think the setting was all that cool and the "improvements" they made to the combat were half ass. It was like they wanted to tweak it just enough to piss off the people who loved Morrowind and not enough to satisfy someone new to the series. I really don't have a problem with them changing up some of the mechanics as new leaps in technology are making all kinds of new and exciting things not possible before a reality, but you might as well make sure it works and it's good if you are going to do it.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
Old 01-08-2011, 07:58 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

Since we're on the topic of Morrowind, some of you might enjoy this, I know I did.

Old 01-08-2011, 08:12 PM    (permalink
Go_Eagles77
All-Pro

I started with Oblivion as well. I actually rented Morrowind a few months before Oblivion came out but the combination of being so overwhelmed with so much gameplay and so little time, and the dated graphics I never got into it. I actually had never even heard of the Elder Scrolls series until Oblivion really started to get hyped up, but I really wish I would have played Morrowind when it was new, or at least given it a chance and bought it when I still had Xbox.

I actually had a very similar experience with Oblivion at first. I spent months looking forward to it and bought it the first day it came out despite not being a big RPG guy, and the first couple hours I was so overwhelmed that I was worried I would never get into it, but I kept playing and ended up loving it, putting well over 100 hours into it over the course of the next few years. To this day it might be my favorite gaming experience ever, so I'm definitely pumped for Skyrim.
Old 01-08-2011, 10:23 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerBaron View Post
I had both for the PC and even "vanilla" Morrowind with no mods was incredibly fun to play. I had to mod the **** out of Oblivion play it more after my initial play through.

I had a better arrow damage mod for instance....I was a master archer, yet it took 10 or 12 arrows to kill even moderately tough enemies at times. That mod made it so you could kill almost anything with a few shots....but also you took more damage from enemy archers.

I also had one where you could drop quest items......being stuck with certain items for half the game after you already completed the quest you needed them for was very annoying.

I also got one that made the level scaling make more sense. In Morrowind, there was TWO complete sets of Daedric armor in the entire game. One on Divayth Fyr, an ancient wizard who was as difficult to kill as any actual baddie in the game, and another set you had to put together yourself piece by piece through MW and it's expansions....it made it feel like a real accomplishment to have it all.

But after a certain level in OB, every ******* random bandit in the game had a full suit...

And the armor was linear. If you didn't like the way one set looked, you had to wear a weaker set until you hit a high enough level for the next set to start appearing....BS I say.

If I were crafty enough in Morrowind, I could have a set of glass armor and enchanted boots at level 1. Not joking, I could tell you how to do it right now if you wanted.

I could go on but I'll stop here.

We'll never see a game like Morrowind again I'm afraid......not accusing anyone here of this, but we're in a generation where games need to be super easy to just pick up and play. Oblivion was, and it looks like SKyrim will be too. But at what cost?
Agreed... I really liked having to earn what i wanted... Like getting Umbra was a pain. All the epic armor and weapons that you had to find made the game worth playing.

I still own Morrowind lol.
Old 01-11-2011, 10:18 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
Legend

The end of Brotherhood. Holy ****. HOLY ****. Wow.

And just got ES5 edition of gameinformer time to fap.

<njx9> <3 dg
Old 01-11-2011, 10:20 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by draftguru151 View Post
The end of Brotherhood. Holy ****. HOLY ****. Wow.
I googled if there was an alternative one right after :/ No such luck.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
Old 01-17-2011, 11:12 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

I know a few people played Bad Company 2 here, but for anyone on the fence or hasn't heard yet; BC2 Vietnam is incredible. One of the best values as far as DLC goes ever. Feels like an entirely different game. Maps are rich and lush, gameplay is fun. Takes all the momentum BC2 had and just raises it up another level.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
Old 01-17-2011, 11:35 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Started playing Star Ocean. This is going to be a long ass game, but it's pretty solid so far. Tough to find good (or any) JRPGs nowadays. Supposed to be a prequel to the rest of the series...which is horribly underrated.
Old 01-18-2011, 12:32 PM    (permalink
nrk
Pro Bowler

nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nepg View Post
Started playing Star Ocean. This is going to be a long ass game, but it's pretty solid so far. Tough to find good (or any) JRPGs nowadays. Supposed to be a prequel to the rest of the series...which is horribly underrated.
Star Ocean is a great series. Last Hope let me down though. Annoying ass characters.

Sig by Hitman D.
nrk is offline   Reply With Quote