Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 03-08-2011, 11:24 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm already fine with the combat. The game is exactly like the demo so far...same start and everything. I want my Hawke to have arms like his brother Carver, he's got those Peyton Hillis arms. lol. I cant wait to get past this demo part.

I really wish they didnt use the start of the game as their demo.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2011, 12:27 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draft King View Post
Let me know how it is M.O.T.H.
It's great. The demo isnt the best representation, because it was all action. I'm just getting into some of the slower exploration stuff...doing small jobs and talking to people. It's a lot of fun. It def. feels like a Dragon Age game...just with hack n slash type game play. It's pretty crazy how much time leaps forward in just a small amount of game time, however. Because of course, the game is being told as a story...so something big/important may happen and then you may jump a couple days, weeks, months, year(s) in time to progress to the next part of the story. It's not bad, it's just a lot different than how Dragon Age was told. It may get annoying, though...start feeling like you've missed a little too much, perhaps. An example, a year does pass early in the story. And they're like..."well we've made quite the name for ourselves over the year." And I was like, really? haha. I didnt get to see any of that.

I still dont like the level up tree, either. It's way too simple and it's a pretty linear level up set up with those trees. You can only do so much, because certain abilities have level restrictions.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS

Last edited by M.O.T.H. : 03-08-2011 at 12:32 PM.
Old 03-08-2011, 12:45 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Gaaaaah I want the game. Did you get the Signature Edition M.O.T.H.? If so, would you say it's worth it? Probably impossible to say at this point though haha.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
ElectricEye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2011, 01:08 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
It's great. The demo isnt the best representation, because it was all action. I'm just getting into some of the slower exploration stuff...doing small jobs and talking to people. It's a lot of fun. It def. feels like a Dragon Age game...just with hack n slash type game play. It's pretty crazy how much time leaps forward in just a small amount of game time, however. Because of course, the game is being told as a story...so something big/important may happen and then you may jump a couple days, weeks, months, year(s) in time to progress to the next part of the story. It's not bad, it's just a lot different than how Dragon Age was told. It may get annoying, though...start feeling like you've missed a little too much, perhaps. An example, a year does pass early in the story. And they're like..."well we've made quite the name for ourselves over the year." And I was like, really? haha. I didnt get to see any of that.

I still dont like the level up tree, either. It's way too simple and it's a pretty linear level up set up with those trees. You can only do so much, because certain abilities have level restrictions.
I never played the console version, so was the previous installment hack and slash style too? I'm just curious as I plan to buy it on the PC (which was purely slow, turnbased combat) but if they changed the combat system to make it a hack and slash I'd probably buy it on the console.
Old 03-08-2011, 01:52 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

There's some information out there on that, forget where though. I think you can still pause, but don't get the topdown perspective anymore. Sounds like it might be a better console buy this go around, but read up on some reviews for sure just to check that.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
ElectricEye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2011, 03:47 PM    (permalink
Draft King
All-Pro

Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post

Keep up the early updates. Always interesting to hear from someone with similar interests as myself.
Draft King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2011, 05:26 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectricEye View Post
Yeah. ****. That's what I get I suppose. I'm not the biggest Gamestop fan in the world, but at the very least they wouldn't give my copy of the game to someone. It's not like I showed up days late either. I went at 9:30....I'm not even sure HOW they sold yet.

I did. Just the minimum though. The lady at the customer support desk went through the manager and he said he would give me ten dollars off the regular version of the game. That's well and good...but I legit geek out about Bioware games and want the version of the game I paid for. I've called around to another Best Buy and they claim that it's not a physical copy of the game, it's a code they scan. That doesn't seem right given that I've seen pictures of the game on Ebay and such. I don't know.

On the bright side, I went into my towns Gamestop, which I never go through for some reason, and they said they would sell me one after tomorrow if they still have one in.
This is one of the reasons I ******* love Steam (when there's a game with a PC option). Pre-ordered that **** last night and dl'd it automatically while I was at work today.
Old 03-08-2011, 05:30 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectricEye View Post
Gaaaaah I want the game. Did you get the Signature Edition M.O.T.H.? If so, would you say it's worth it? Probably impossible to say at this point though haha.
Nope. I reserved it too late for the automatic upgrade, I guess. I see you're playing it now anyway, though. lol.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 03-08-2011, 05:38 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So basically they just turned it into a hack and slash game? That's so ******* lame. I'm probably not going to buy it for a while if that's the case. I can't say I'm surprised this Dragon Age is more disappointing because I'm sure the "main" Bioware team has been focused on The Old Republic and Mass Effect 3.
Old 03-08-2011, 05:58 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forenci View Post
So basically they just turned it into a hack and slash game? That's so ******* lame. I'm probably not going to buy it for a while if that's the case. I can't say I'm surprised this Dragon Age is more disappointing because I'm sure the "main" Bioware team has been focused on The Old Republic and Mass Effect 3.
This is a ****** attitude to have. It's why I try hard not to take in any outside opinions until I've played it myself, so I don't give myself false expectations.

If you go into a game thinking it's going to be bad, guess what, it probably will be because you'll see what you want to see. You'll immediately pick out anything that's wrong with it to prove yourself right.

So what if it's a hack'n'slash....hack'n'slashes can be good games still if done correctly. Maybe it has an awesome story, I only know a few bits that were unavoidable to miss, but stories are one of my favorite aspects of games in most cases.

Sorry....you reminded me of a 'friend' from high school who used to ruin games for me with an attitude like that. We'd both play a game that I'd enjoy and he'd be like "it sucked because they changed this one part and I didn't like it." And I'd try to argue like "it still had a good story, and the characters were done well, and the graphics were pretty solid...and it's not like that one part you didn't like really affected anything." And he'd say "yeah but that one part made it suck. The game sucked."

And I no longer talk to that 'friend.'
Old 03-08-2011, 06:08 PM    (permalink
Crickett
All-Pro

Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerBaron View Post
Sorry....you reminded me of a 'friend' from high school who used to ruin games for me with an attitude like that. We'd both play a game that I'd enjoy and he'd be like "it sucked because they changed this one part and I didn't like it." And I'd try to argue like "it still had a good story, and the characters were done well, and the graphics were pretty solid...and it's not like that one part you didn't like really affected anything." And he'd say "yeah but that one part made it suck. The game sucked."

I'm going to admit I'm guilty of this. Although I'm going to assume we weren't friends in high school Baron.

I have been accused on many occasions of not giving a game enough of a chance before I write it off or dismissing games for trivial reasons.

Examples
Zelda: Twilight Princess
Spider-man: Web of Shadows (this is the only one on this list I currently own).
Geometry Wars 2
Crackdown 2
Borderlands
Dozens upon dozens of Xbox live arcade games.
Burnout: Paradise
Sonic games
Perfect Dark
All of the 360 launch titles
The Crysis 2 beta demo
Any real time strategy game for a console.
Tomb Raider: Underworld
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (this is the only game I've sold back to Gamestop..... ever.)
I'll edit more in as I think of them.

Last edited by Crickett : 03-08-2011 at 07:05 PM.
Crickett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2011, 06:14 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crickett View Post
I'm going to admit I'm guilty of this. Although I'm going to assume we weren't friends in high school Baron.
Probably not because this kid wasn't into sports at all, lol

He just got on my nerves so bad being like that, so I rage a little every time someone acts like him. Like, a company could make Awesome RPG, the greatest RPG of all time. And we'd both play it and love it. And then they'd announce Awesome RPG 2 and we'd each bring in the video game magazies we had and read them and talk about it and spend out computer classes looking stuff up on it....and then it would come out and improve on the old game in 9/10 ways but that one way that it didn't get better would just ruin it for him and he'd ***** and moan about it like it made the game unplayable.
Old 03-08-2011, 06:15 PM    (permalink
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Went to go buy Battlefield Bad Company 2(because I lost Black Ops somehow), and found EA Sports MMA for 20 bucks. Solid deal, I figured. Anyone else have the game? I really enjoy it so far. In my United Fighters League title fight I was in an absolute war. Lasted all 5 rounds and I won by split decision. With like 15 seconds left in the 5th I got rocked, but managed to take him down and quickly get to mount and land a few elbows from the top. Without that 5-10 second flurry, I probably would have lost the fight.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
do i tell you when to flip the burger?
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2011, 06:20 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Quote:
This is a ****** attitude to have. It's why I try hard not to take in any outside opinions until I've played it myself, so I don't give myself false expectations.

If you go into a game thinking it's going to be bad, guess what, it probably will be because you'll see what you want to see. You'll immediately pick out anything that's wrong with it to prove yourself right.

So what if it's a hack'n'slash....hack'n'slashes can be good games still if done correctly. Maybe it has an awesome story, I only know a few bits that were unavoidable to miss, but stories are one of my favorite aspects of games in most cases.

Eh, it's really not a ****** attitude. I played the demo and wasn't a fan of the combat. I'm also a long time Bioware fan and have played the vast majority of their games. To me it screams they're trying to appease the casual fans. Almost all of their RPGs have followed the turn based style (barring the Mass Effect series and Jade Empire), so radically changing the gameplay seems a bit foolish.

Also, I was merely mentioning just one of the flaws I played/read about it. Supposedly the story is extremely weak as well, without an epic feeling to it, which Bioware games are also known for. That and they've dumbed down the game across the board. You can't adjust your groups gear, the new skill trees have been simplified, etc.

No offense, BB, but please don't try and tell me what gamer I am because you had a stupid friend. I'm not just going to condemn a game for one change, but it is a VERY significant change if you've played any of their previous titles. And honestly, despite being upset at a lot of the changes they've made, I'll probably still buy it because I love Bioware.

That doesn't mean I'm not annoyed because they wanted to appease all the casual gamers who can't handle a slower paced combat system that the original game had.
Old 03-08-2011, 06:26 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

Well, we'll see then. I have it in my backpack right now just waiting until I get home from work. I might not actually mind a change to a more active fight style since you feel a little bit helpless in Origins and even stretching back to KotoR. You choose attack and it just...goes. You can occassionaly use an ability ...but that's about it. You just wait for your character to finish killing.

If they manage to mimic Mass Effect a bit only with swords instead of guns, well, that might be an improvement in my book. Because there you actually do have to be active in the battle, and I like that.

I've had one of my favorite series ever ruined by a "dumbing down" in order to "appeal to casual gamers." (Elder Scrolls from Morrowind to Oblivion) so I know how it feels to be let down by too many changes.

But I'll just play it anyway, go in with limited expectations, and see what happens. It's how I try to go into every game...I even managed that with FF13....talk about series killing.....
Old 03-08-2011, 06:49 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Fair enough. I've always thought the TOR/Baulders Gate/Dragon Age combat was quite good. Maybe we play differently, but when I engage in combat in those games I'm always pretty active in using spells, having other group members do certain things, etc.

I'm sure it's still a good/solid game, but I just don't like the fact they've deviated from it having an epic story/journey, nor do I like the oversimplifying.

We'll see. I will still buy it and enjoy it to some extent I'm sure. I love Mass Effect, but that is because I expect it to be action/shooter oriented, in addition to having RPG elements. I expect Dragon Age to be turn based combat because the original combat was turn based.

And I do know what you mean, BB. As my brother is somebody who bitches anytime a game doesn't have great graphics (arbitrary, I know). Personally, I could care less about graphics, for the most part, and am far more interested in game play, story, etc. That's why I'm somewhat annoyed. They didn't just change a few abilities or alter the game play slightly. They decided to screw with one of the core game play mechanics.
Old 03-08-2011, 06:55 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

I'm not real big on graphics or anything like that either....but I'm huge on the story and the characters though. Morrowind for example had an outright lame fighting system, but I loooooooved the story and the depth of the gameplay.

I kind of like my RPGs to play out like story books, where I simply make the decisions. The more open, the better. As long as like, the graphics and fighting system aren't prohibitive, I can tolerate them as long as the story is good.

If the story in DA2 proves to be bad, well that sucks. But I'm going to find out myself before I make any judgments on it.
Old 03-08-2011, 06:58 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

As will I. I may be weary of certain aspects but when I play a game I'm not thinking about what I believe will be bad, I'm just playing it for what it is.
Old 03-08-2011, 07:02 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forenci View Post
I never played the console version, so was the previous installment hack and slash style too? I'm just curious as I plan to buy it on the PC (which was purely slow, turnbased combat) but if they changed the combat system to make it a hack and slash I'd probably buy it on the console.
Like EE said, just read into it a little more. Depends what you like. The PC version is still pretty different than the console version. It's just that the game has def. been adapted better to the console now. It should be great either way...PC plays like it should, console plays like it should. Opposed to the console version's combat being a little "off" in the original game.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 03-08-2011, 07:19 PM    (permalink
Draft King
All-Pro

Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Dragon Age II got an 8.5 on IGN. I'd say that is disappointing, but I went into Dragon Age: Origins expecting only a solid game because of the 8.7 it received on IGN, and ended up loving it. I'd say DA: Origins is in my top five 360 games thus far. Speaking of top five 360 games, I'm going to make a list for fun, anybody feel free to join. In no order:

Halo 3
Mass Effect 1/2
Dragon Age: Origins
Elder Scrolls: Oblivion
Batman Arkham Asylum

just missed my list: 2K series, Fallout 3

It's hard to really narrow it down.
Old 03-08-2011, 07:25 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

Well, I can join by making a list of the 360 games I've actually played, lol

Dragon Age Origins - Excellent
Mass Effect 1/2 - Amazing
Fable II - So-so, not terrible at least
FFXIII - Awful...but I'm a big fan of the series so I had to give it a shot.

And now I have DA2 ready to play.

Played Oblivion for PC...I'm sure you can go back a few pages to find my rant about that.
Old 03-08-2011, 07:30 PM    (permalink
Draft King
All-Pro

Quote:
Well, I can join by making a list of the 360 games I've actually played, lol

Dragon Age Origins - Excellent
Mass Effect 1/2 - Amazing
Fable II - So-so, not terrible at least
FFXIII - Awful...but I'm a big fan of the series so I had to give it a shot.

And now I have DA2 ready to play.

Played Oblivion for PC...I'm sure you can go back a few pages to find my rant about that.
Essentially I agree with everything you have said. Fable 2 was fun, but not was great as I expected. FFXIII is brutal. Origins and ME are awesome. We won't get into the Oblivion one again . I was reading more into Skyrim today, and it sounds like it will be spectacular. Fixing the level system will do wonders for the series, and the new combat system should be interesting.
Old 03-08-2011, 07:37 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

5? too tough. My absolute favorites would consist of...

Mass Effect 1/2
Bioshock
Dead Space 1/2
Fallout 3
Assassins Creed 2
Dragon Age: Origins

I love tons of games, though...I'd highly recommend all of the following...

NBA 2K
NCAA Football
GTA 4
Gears of War 1/2
Bioshock 2
Fallout: New Vegas
Singularity
Metro 2033
Prince of Persia
Fable 2/3
The first Condemned is solid
Red Dead
Alan Wake
Batman: AA
Fight Night
X-Men Origins: Wolverine
Prototype
Assasins Creed uno
Saints Row 1/2
Bully
The Darkness

haha. That's a lot of games. lol.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS

Last edited by M.O.T.H. : 03-08-2011 at 07:41 PM.
Old 03-08-2011, 07:48 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Found some old friends in DA2...they look a little different.

edit...Also, I havent killed anything in like 3 hours...and that's how I like my Dragon Age. haha. So much of the fun in a game like this is the exploration and the NPC interaction.

I am a little disappointed that they did away with a lot of the conversation between your player and shop keeps, though. And good lord, there are shops everywhere. I just have no cash. I barely ever used shops in the last game, though. You can find every bad ass armor/weapon out in the field.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS

Last edited by M.O.T.H. : 03-08-2011 at 09:01 PM.
Old 03-08-2011, 09:25 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Most of the games I have been mentioned already so just adding the remaining games I have that were not mentioned.

1 Fifa
2 NHL
3 Godfather 1+2
4 GTA IV
5 UFC
6 Smackdown Vs Raw