Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 03-21-2011, 03:06 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah, I'm playing through DAO right now. I appreciate DA2 and think it was a good story to continue the series, but DAO is so much better. Running with the standard Morrigan, Leliana, Alistair group with a rogue dwarf noble (which allows me to take any party I want because I don't rely on Leliana to pick locks and find traps).

Orzimmar before the Landsmeet... Looking forward to Awakenings and all the DLC...and then DA2 again!

Last edited by nepg : 03-21-2011 at 03:14 PM.
nepg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2011, 03:07 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anyone else excited for the new Mortal Kombat game? Some of the fatalities look downright vicious.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2011, 03:11 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm half heartedly planning on replaying Alpha Protocol. I actually think that game got a bit of a bad wrap when it came out. It's not great by any means and is a disappointed for sure, but it's an interesting game to play around with.

....buuuut Crysis 2 drops tomorrow and I'm pumped as high **** for that.,

R.I.P. Junior Seau
ElectricEye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2011, 03:34 PM    (permalink
Prowler
Pro Bowler

Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
Anyone else excited for the new Mortal Kombat game? Some of the fatalities look downright vicious.
I will klimb the tower. Should be awesome.

Prowler's Newb Guide
Prowler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2011, 10:26 AM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Crysis 2 installing. **** yeah.

Playing right now. The game is truly stunning for a console title. Crytek pulled off some major wizardry getting this to run on seven year old hardware. Doing the singleplayer first. Lot's to explore and look at and multiple paths to accomplish your objective just like the first game. Very fun stuff in the early goings.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Last edited by ElectricEye : 03-22-2011 at 11:06 AM.
Old 03-22-2011, 11:08 PM    (permalink
Draft King
All-Pro

Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm two hours into Dragon Age II right now. So far, I can say the graphics and combat are greatly improved. However, I'm not as into this game at as I was at the same point in DA: Origins. Not really a huge fan of any of the characters yet. I'll keep you guys posted.
Draft King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2011, 12:03 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm playing ME2, myself. Paragon Soldier like usual for me.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2011, 12:05 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Still playing ME2...about to do the Archangel mission. <3

I still remember the first time I did this one. So happy.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 03-23-2011, 03:26 PM    (permalink
smittyjs
All-Pro

smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectricEye View Post
I love Battlefield. I've played it to death, but it's a much more enjoyable ride than COD. I like that it actually takes realism into consideration. You don't get 14 year olds challenging you to 1v1 quicksope only! game or any of that crap. The Vietnam add-on is excellent as well and something to look in for sure if you like the base game. The maps are structured differently and lead to more close up engagements, which is both good and bad, but mostly good.
Thanks for the info, i been thinking about the download content for awhile, i'll probably get it now, it should hold me over for awhile.

Jay Cutler>Matt Leinart>>>>danman253
XBL GT smitty js Go Vandy!!!!!!
Chris Johnson son!!!!!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoUr82vUx60
http://www.bangcartoon.com/2007/pacman.htm
smittyjs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2011, 09:38 AM    (permalink
saintsfan912
Pro Bowler

saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anybody play the new Baseball game? Thinking about going pick it up today, just wondering how it is.

Big time Thank You to BoneKrusher!

Who Dat Nation!
saintsfan912 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 08:40 AM    (permalink
thenewfeature06
Pro Bowler

thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by saintsfan912 View Post
Anybody play the new Baseball game? Thinking about going pick it up today, just wondering how it is.
Thisssssssssssssssssssssssssss^^^

What is it 2k? Who knows anything bout it?
Go Amare.

Orioles - Raiders - UNC - Nuggets/Wizards
thenewfeature06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 10:52 AM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

2k11 is the worst baseball game ever.If you have a ps3 get the show instead.But I feel bad for you guys on 360 with no other option.
Old 04-25-2011, 11:06 AM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Considering it's infinitely better than 2k9 it's obviously not the worst baseball game ever. 2k10 was pretty good, 2k11 improved a far bit from that. Haven't had any dumb defensive issues, base running/stealing is pretty good, pitching is definitely the biggest difference. A lot harder to throw strikes/control pitches in general. Dominant guys are still dominant but if a guys control sucks it's gonna suck in game. Attributes and stuff are pretty good from what I've seen and there are tons of user created rosters with minor league guys. It's a good fun game, worth trying at the very least and if you definitely want a baseball game and only have a 360 it's worth buying, you won't want to stab a baby, like playing 2k9.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 11:00 PM    (permalink
Scotty D
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anybody playing the Gears of War 3 beta? I love it. It feels a lot more like GOW 1 than 2.

sig by BoneKrusher
Scotty D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 05:14 PM    (permalink
Jay
Pro Bowler

Jay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair

Quote:
Originally Posted by smittyjs View Post
Anyone plays Battlefield on here, i just started playing it again and just notice how much better it is compared to Black ops online.
I don't think I have ever stopped playing it. Literally the best shooter ever made.
Old 04-29-2011, 12:36 AM    (permalink
themaninblack
All-Pro

themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If anyone still by chance plays nhl10 hit me up gt elduderino1165. I also play reach and blops when u send me a request state ur swdc name as welll please and thank ya

^A Bonekrusher production^
Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165
themaninblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2011, 12:42 AM    (permalink
TitansCJftw
Veteran

TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotty D View Post
Anybody playing the Gears of War 3 beta? I love it. It feels a lot more like GOW 1 than 2.
if this is true and i trust your word scotty that is ******* awesome i LOVED gow 1 but HATED gow 2
Old 05-02-2011, 08:19 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have been slacking on my gaming lately, but I'll be picking it up this summer.

Black Ops new map pack comes out at midnight, or sometime in the wee hours of May 3rd, so I'll be gettign back to that.

GOW3 I will be picking up soon, along with Homefront which is just an awesome game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2011, 01:39 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

ME3 delayed until early 2012. :(

Looks like they wanted to cement that game of the year award, 2011 is a little congested with good games. haha.

Also...

the Darkness 2 is pegged for October 4th 2011.

and a Metro 2033 sequel was officially announced yesterday. Not surprisingly. Metro 2033: Last Light will be out in 2012 and be featured at E3.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS

Last edited by M.O.T.H. : 05-04-2011 at 01:44 PM.
Old 05-04-2011, 01:45 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

I am so absolutely on board with Mass Effect 3 being delayed into 2012. The LAST thing I want for that game is another Dragon Age 2 type thing.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
Old 05-04-2011, 01:47 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

They're not made by the same branches/team within Bioware. So I wouldnt worry about that at all. The game surely would have been quality, regardless. But a little extra polish couldnt hurt.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 05-04-2011, 01:57 PM    (permalink
GatorsBullsFan
Rookie

GatorsBullsFan GatorsBullsFan GatorsBullsFan GatorsBullsFan GatorsBullsFan GatorsBullsFan GatorsBullsFan GatorsBullsFan GatorsBullsFan

Gamertag: StylezMcKoolaid

Thanks BoneKrusher
IN SHAD WE TRUST
GatorsBullsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2011, 01:57 PM    (permalink
TheFinisher
Pro Bowler

TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Thinking about picking up the new Mortal Kombat today, I have a buddy who's been raving about it. Has anyone here played it?
Old 05-04-2011, 01:58 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

I played it for the PS3...I dont care for fighting games at all, but I actually had a lot of fun with it.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 05-04-2011, 02:00 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
They're not made by the same branches/team within Bioware. So I wouldnt worry about that at all. The game surely would have been quality, regardless. But a little extra polish couldnt hurt.
You never know what can happen with a one and a half year dev cycle. Too long has obviously had some bad results too...but still. Release it when it's ready. This is an important game and deserves to be treated as such.

R.I.P. Junior Seau