Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 10-17-2011, 04:47 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caddy View Post
Arkham City broke street date in Australia 10 hours ago
Lucky bastards.

Also I'm getting on zombies on COD if anyone wants to join up in the spirit of halloween and Bantx's thread haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Last edited by Jvig43 : 10-17-2011 at 05:24 PM.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 08:08 PM    (permalink
Me Likey Rookies
Veteran

Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
Well....RAGE's ending was crap and abrupt. I had no idea I was at the end. I also had no idea the 3rd disc is for multiplayer, I thought there was more campaign on that one. Wow, pretty awful ending. It didnt even feel like I was at the end of the game. The final mission takes a good 10 minutes and you dont even run into any difficult parts or bosses. It felt like any other side quest in the game. Eww. The campaign is completely unfinished.

I enjoyed the game as a whole...but that ending is right up there with Fable 2's crap ending. At least I actually knew I was at the end in Fable 2, however.

It took me 16 hours and 40ish minutes to beat.
the ending was terrible. took me 12 hrs but thats without doing the races. i went back to do the races on an earlier save and they are actually pretty damn fun, im just terrible at the car combat during the rally pts races. the next game with this engine should be wayyy better.

im going to best buy tonight at midnight for Batman! sucks i have to wait a month for Nightwing and Batman Beyond skin.
Old 10-17-2011, 08:31 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I may get a hold of black ops just to play zombies. I'm in a zombie fest right now.
Old 10-17-2011, 10:47 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Someone help me finish Gears tonight!

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 11:38 PM    (permalink
DanZilla
Rookie

DanZilla is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DanZilla is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DanZilla is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DanZilla is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DanZilla is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DanZilla is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DanZilla is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DanZilla is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DanZilla is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DanZilla is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DanZilla is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Got my Gears 3 bundle package today. Can't wait to open it up tomorrow!
Old 10-18-2011, 02:09 AM    (permalink
Me Likey Rookies
Veteran

Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

heads up! if you're getting Batman and want the Batman Beyond skin, buy a can of NOS and then enter the rewards points on the website and itll give you a code to enter for ps3/360.
Old 10-18-2011, 03:23 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just got me Batman AC, so stoked to play all night.

Quote:
Quote:
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Old 10-18-2011, 07:51 PM    (permalink
Prowler
Pro Bowler

Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

....Solomon Grundy....Born on a Monday....

Prowler's Newb Guide
Prowler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2011, 08:20 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I am stuck in the museum in Arkham City. Cant get past this stupid gate with that stupid Remote Batarang.
Old 10-18-2011, 08:34 PM    (permalink
Prowler
Pro Bowler

Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

let off the left trigger, then press it again to brake. i aimed mine almost straight up.

Prowler's Newb Guide
Old 10-18-2011, 08:38 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Grundy was a fun fight I thought, so far I'm loving this game.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 10-18-2011, 09:42 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prowler View Post
let off the left trigger, then press it again to brake. i aimed mine almost straight up.
I still cant get it.

Edit: Now I finally got it. That took me a while.

Last edited by LTgiants : 10-18-2011 at 10:08 PM.
LTgiants is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2011, 10:43 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm a little jealous...I bet I'll still spend $60 for it, just not right now.

Right now, my plan is to replay Uncharted 2 to gear up for Uncharted 3, which is out in two weeks.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2011, 01:17 AM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Just beat Batman AC, the last boss fight was much better than the first one which felt cheap, and it was a nice surprise. I'm wondering if I missed some big side quests as I know there were villains involved here that I never really saw like dead shot, I briefly saw the hatter, and Azreul made a quick appearance as well. I'll figure it out I guess on a few more play throughs. Very fun game, I can't wait to get to the challenge maps.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 10-19-2011, 01:20 AM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jvig43 View Post
Just beat Batman AC, the last boss fight was much better than the first one which felt cheap, and it was a nice surprise. I'm wondering if I missed some big side quests as I know there were villains involved here that I never really saw like dead shot, I briefly saw the hatter, and Azreul made a quick appearance as well. I'll figure it out I guess on a few more play throughs. Very fun game, I can't wait to get to the challenge maps.
Dam you beat in one day why do that to such a great game?Should of taken your time man.
49erNation85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2011, 01:25 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jvig are you joking? Or did you actually finish it in a day?

Old 10-19-2011, 01:26 AM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caddy View Post
Jvig are you joking? Or did you actually finish it in a day?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
Dam you beat in one day why do that to such a great game?Should of taken your time man.
I took today to beat it to get it out of my system so I can focus on my various midterms and papers due for next week. No doubt in my mind that I will play through it multiple times to do all the side quests and riddler trophies and such, but if i wanted to get any work done this week I knew I had to beat it in a reasonably quick time. I was going to stop in the next fifteen minutes had I not done it anyway, but I enjoyed every second of it, and look forward to getting to it's hours of replay value. There's a ton of game here to beat still. Haha and no I'm not joking caddy, I am the worlds biggest batman fan.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 10-19-2011, 01:41 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

You sir, are a machine. Only game I've soloed in a day is Assassin's Creed and it nearly killed me.

Old 10-19-2011, 01:56 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I dont think I've ever beaten a game in one day.

How long did it take?

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 10-19-2011, 03:47 PM    (permalink
Prowler
Pro Bowler

I'm having to cheat with this game. Who seriously thought of throwing a remote controlled batarang through an electric current in the distance, then doubling back through a room into a control box? I've been stuck with a couple half hour conundrums like those.

Prowler's Newb Guide
Old 10-19-2011, 03:53 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It's the PC version but it kind of looks amazing.

Despite the beta, I'm not worried about the game (at least on the PC). Battlefield Bad Company 2 was quite buggy at release and they fixed it pretty quickly.
Old 10-19-2011, 05:01 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Quote:
I'm having to cheat with this game. Who seriously thought of throwing a remote controlled batarang through an electric current in the distance, then doubling back through a room into a control box? I've been stuck with a couple half hour conundrums like those.
Sounds like Dark Sector...but you had to do this very thing a lot in that game.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 10-19-2011, 05:43 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Quote:
Yeah and it sucks that the controls for it are inverted but stick to just using the right thumbstick if you can, it makes it much easier. Also hold LB to put it in slow motion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
I dont think I've ever beaten a game in one day.

How long did it take?
Eh I started playing at around 3ish, and since I killed my hammy this weekend and wasn't going anywhere pretty much played until like 1 in the morning with various breaks for food and such. However when I finished the game I was only about 28 percent done and missed a ton of side quests and awesome villain encounters so while I beat the main story theres just hours and hours of stuff left to do.

Also the riddler challenges in this are pretty difficult this time around.

Quote:
Quote:

Last edited by Jvig43 : 10-19-2011 at 05:45 PM.
Old 10-19-2011, 06:45 PM    (permalink
Me Likey Rookies
Veteran

Arkham City is spectacular. I am taking my time and doing all the side missions which are very indepth just like the story missions. This game is a Batman fan's wet dream.

I also played with Batman Beyond on the challenge maps and they gave him his red wings! very cool.
Old 10-19-2011, 07:08 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

I keep getting stuck with on these remote batarang things. I am stuck on the one inside the mill.