Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 10-31-2011, 03:17 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
BTW beating Joker in Batman AC is pissing me off with all these thugs in the way and bravolich and a vain guy some of ***** so hard.
Havent played it or even seen the battle.

But I've always hated boss battles, where the boss is accompanied by a bunch of dudes who get in the way.

As for something else...after I beat Uncharted 3 after I get it. I think I may start up another Shenmue playthrough on the ole Dreamcast. And then bust out Shenmue 2 after that. I dont know what my Dreamcast would look like hooked up to my HDTV, though. Probably horrible. But yeah, I love playing wintery type games around the holiday season. As Shenmue progresses, the months change, it starts to snow and a Japanese Santa appears in the city. Shenmue and Indigo Prophecy are two of my favorites to revistit this time of year. The snow is key. haha. Just feels right.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2011, 10:07 AM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caddy View Post
So BF3 is pretty fun. I'm glad the beta wasn't actually a representation of the final product.
TOLD YOU JERK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhaarat316 View Post
So BF3, few other qualms. I'm starting to not like how much i have to shoot sometimes to get a kill. Also there is nothing that shows what the diff is between gun A and B. Like COD, not a big thing since usually the new gun is usually better.

Also sometimes it take super long to find someone and kill them on thee bigger maps. Maybe I should just stick to TD. Playing Rush on the subway beta seemed so much simpler. But these mega large maps its a ***** to find people sometimes.
Some of the weapons do feel a little underpowered, but it may be because the higher level weapons are pretty deadly.

I guess I can't relate to not finding people though because on the PC there are 64 player servers and the games are EPIC, haha. There is just so much crazy **** going on with that many people in a map.
Old 10-31-2011, 10:10 AM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

How long is the single player campign suppose to be on the new call of duty?
Old 10-31-2011, 10:45 AM    (permalink
Ngatachance92
Veteran

Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wait, Call of Duty has Single Player mode?
Ngatachance92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2011, 11:08 AM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ngatachance92 View Post
Yeah, it's really good.
Old 10-31-2011, 01:38 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I've had COD4, W@W, MW2 and BO, and the only campaign i even bothered to play was COD4's.

Multiplayer or bust.
Old 10-31-2011, 01:42 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

To me, the multiplayer is dog ****. I've enjoyed the campaigns for the MW series. I haven't played the others because WW2 games are stupid and overdone.
Old 10-31-2011, 02:39 PM    (permalink
Prowler
Pro Bowler

Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The thing I loved about MW2 was pregenerated enemies on the map. Way better than the never ending spawn hoards in Black Ops. I knew that if there were 30 enemies on the map and I killed 30, then I was golden.

Prowler's Newb Guide
Prowler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2011, 02:58 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prowler View Post
The thing I loved about MW2 was pregenerated enemies on the map. Way better than the never ending spawn hoards in Black Ops. I knew that if there were 30 enemies on the map and I killed 30, then I was golden.
The main reason I only played MW series and didn't touch BO is because of the Infinity Ward does such a great job. The other developers for CoD are garbage. Skeptical of MW3.

Last edited by nepg : 10-31-2011 at 03:03 PM.
nepg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2011, 03:03 PM    (permalink
Prowler
Pro Bowler

Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgiafan View Post
How long is the single player campign suppose to be on the new call of duty?
Just read that its ''a bit longer than MW2", which was stated as 6-8hrs long.(I can't remember how long it took) So I'm guessing 7-9 hours.

Prowler's Newb Guide
Prowler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2011, 03:48 PM    (permalink
PackerLegend
Pro Bowler

PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ngatachance92 View Post
Ive actually played the Single Player on WAW, MW2, and BOPs but never until months after the game came out. Beat them all on veteran as well. WAW was really hard and extremely ridiculous. Theres times when its 1 grenade after another. You move to the left grenade... so you move back to the right grenade.... and so forth.

Im all about the multiplayer and I only resorted to SP when bored.

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher
PackerLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2011, 03:55 PM    (permalink
niel89
SuperBowl Prop Bet Winner
All-Pro

niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I've always enjoyed the single player modes on CoD. Play it on veteran for sure though. It last longer and is more rewarding. It really is all about multiplayer now days though.

The past week I've been working trough the first prestige on the first Modern Warfare so I can get the extra prestige tokens for MW3. I'm pretty damn excited for MW3. CoD isn't the best game ever, but I consistently have had fun playing them, especially with a group of friends.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy
niel89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2011, 04:03 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I wish i still had Black Ops to prestige. :/
Old 10-31-2011, 04:04 PM    (permalink
Ngatachance92
Veteran

Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I just want to kill some Juggies, that is all I need.
Ngatachance92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2011, 04:21 PM    (permalink
Scotty D
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So what was the final opinion on Dark Souls? Is it worth 60?
Old 10-31-2011, 09:17 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Now Amazon is having a buy 2 get 1 free deal. They're tempting...I just want one after Skyrim comes out, though.

Quote:
Right now, you can buy two games and get the third one free. The deal runs until 11:59 PM November 5th and includes over 600 titles. That’s something to get excited about. Especially since newer titles such as Gears of War 3, Batman: Arkham City, and Rage are a part of this sale. Uncharted 3 probably not included in the deal.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 10-31-2011, 09:25 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

Fu,k you, moth.
Old 10-31-2011, 09:36 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

lol...yeahhhhhhhh I should stop buying games on their release days. I'd save so much money if I just waited for these stupid deals.

Anyone want L.A. Noire that doesn't have it? 50% off at Amazon, too. $20. Great deal.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 10-31-2011, 09:50 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotty D View Post
So what was the final opinion on Dark Souls? Is it worth 60?
Doubtlessly. Tons of bang for your buck there in terms of length and replayability. It's fun as hell too.

But yeah, I wish I had thought of that haha. Buying games on release this time of year is kind of dumb with all these deals that come. I could have easily waited on Shadow of the Colossus, Gears of War 3, and Battlefield 3(although not really on this one, more a time commitment issue) Amazon gave me some odd $50 dollars in credit for those purchases, so I guess it's not all bad.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Last edited by ElectricEye : 10-31-2011 at 09:57 PM.
ElectricEye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2011, 09:52 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forenci View Post
TOLD YOU JERK!

I still think MW3 will be better...

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2011, 10:20 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Caddy I mysteriously unlocked the MK11 MOD. That **** is crazy good. 2 body shots drops them.
Old 10-31-2011, 10:35 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I just aim for the head. One shot kills only thanks!

Also if anyone wants to play just add me, Prymal Thirteen and send a message saying who it is!

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2011, 10:41 PM    (permalink
Scotty D
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
Now Amazon is having a buy 2 get 1 free deal. They're tempting...I just want one after Skyrim comes out, though.
Argghhhhhhh. I went to Target today and picked up Batman AC, Rage, and Warhammer Space Marine with the 2 for 1. Got home and saw the Amazon deal in an email. Amazon only lets your pick certain games but Batman AC and Rage are on there. I returned the games to Target and ordered Batman, Rage, and NHL 12 from Amazon. Saved $16, maybe I'm cheap but Amazon was 37 per game and Target was 42. Was debating on Dark Souls as the 3rd game but with all the talk of the difficulty I just wanted a game I knew I'd play.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
Anyone want L.A. Noire that doesn't have it? 50% off at Amazon, too. $20. Great deal.
Damnit. That is a great deal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectricEye View Post
Doubtlessly. Tons of bang for your buck there in terms of length and replayability. It's fun as hell too.
From reading about Dark Souls it was making me go back to when Ninja Gaiden came out for the Xbox. I got frustrated with that game and gave up.
Old 10-31-2011, 10:49 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It's tough, but it's really not impossible. It's a deep game that rewards you for taking the extra step to learn the ins and outs of how it plays. Some really, really challenging moments, but there's always a way out if you find them. There's a co-op system too, where you can summon people to help you out if you're REALLY stuck. I really thinks it's sort of required those titles that's required reading, but the challenge might not be for everyone. Redbox is renting it though, so it might be a good idea to go that route and see if it's for you. If you need any advice or help, just ask haha. I've put a lot of time into this and Demon's Souls.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
ElectricEye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2011, 10:58 PM    (permalink
Scotty D
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectricEye View Post
It's tough, but it's really not impossible. It's a deep game that rewards you for taking the extra step to learn the ins and outs of how it plays. Some really, really challenging moments, but there's always a way out if you find them. There's a co-op system too, where you can summon people to help you out if you're REALLY stuck. I really thinks it's sort of required those titles that's required reading, but the challenge might not be for everyone. Redbox is renting it though, so it might be a good idea to go that route and see if it's for you. If you need any advice or help, just ask haha. I've put a lot of time into this and Demon's Souls.
Definitely sounds like something I'd be interested in. I heard the boss battles are pretty epic. I'm just going to wait until a price drop or the summer when its a dead zone for new releases. I'll remember that you know the game. Probably shoot you a PM when I get going on it.