Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 11-01-2011, 12:45 AM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caddy View Post
I still think MW3 will be better...
It's possible. I personally think MW is more hype than substance, but the name recognition alone will garner it success and acclaim.
Old 11-01-2011, 01:06 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forenci View Post
It's possible. I personally think MW is more hype than substance, but the name recognition alone will garner it success and acclaim.
I don't think it'll be better because of public perception, I just expect a smoother game play experience. Fortunately for people like me who love variety in shooters, when I want to relax and chill out I can play BF3 and camp like crazy with my sniper rifle, but when I want some polished, quick game play I can jump into MW3.

To be fair I think saying one is better than the other is a waste of time. Both should/are great and I'll play the crap out of both of them! (Unless you want to compare singleplayer which nobody actually cares about)

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 02:21 AM    (permalink
Ngatachance92
Veteran

Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Uncharted 3's multiplayer is ******* awesome.
Ngatachance92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 02:22 AM    (permalink
Ngatachance92
Veteran

Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Oooooooppppsss.....

Last edited by Ngatachance92 : 11-01-2011 at 03:53 AM.
Old 11-01-2011, 03:52 AM    (permalink
Ngatachance92
Veteran

Oooops............
Old 11-01-2011, 04:08 AM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ngatachance92 View Post
Uncharted 3's multiplayer is ******* awesome.
Yup it definitely is, and all of these Xbox owners should be jealous that they can't play it ;)
Old 11-01-2011, 05:20 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charm City Byrdgang View Post
Yup it definitely is, and all of these Xbox owners should be jealous that they can't play it ;)
Gears 3 multi is more than enough for me ;)

Old 11-01-2011, 10:18 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I dont play Uncharted for multiplayer at all. But anyway, just picked it up. About to play in a couple.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 10:32 AM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Waiting for contractors to finish installing a door, then I will go pick it up.
Old 11-01-2011, 12:19 PM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

10 more days! 11.11.11!
NY+Giants=NYG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 04:19 PM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Live feed event of mw3 on now!!

http://www.twitch.tv/ignlive?utm_cam... ames.ign.com
49erNation85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 05:08 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Man, that stuff looks pretty damn sweet.
Old 11-01-2011, 05:29 PM    (permalink
Mr. Goosemahn
All-Pro

Location: Crushed Anthony Thomas hopes and broken Mark Herlizch dreams...
Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Infinity Ward > Treyarch

Props to clover_jeez!
Mr. Goosemahn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 05:40 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Treyarch is doo doo.
Old 11-01-2011, 06:31 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caddy View Post
I don't think it'll be better because of public perception, I just expect a smoother game play experience. Fortunately for people like me who love variety in shooters, when I want to relax and chill out I can play BF3 and camp like crazy with my sniper rifle, but when I want some polished, quick game play I can jump into MW3.

To be fair I think saying one is better than the other is a waste of time. Both should/are great and I'll play the crap out of both of them! (Unless you want to compare singleplayer which nobody actually cares about)
I concur, they will both be/are good games. I just feel Call of Duty is exceptionally over hyped at this point and sells itself based on that more than new gameplay and genre innovations. It's integration of some RPG elements to the genre was huge when it initially came out but I've felt since the original MW it's really been a copy and paste franchise.

I'm certain I will end up buying MW3 at some point and will enjoy it too. Honestly, I'm not even trying to compare BF3 to MW3 at this point and am just more ranting/commenting on the MW series and first person shooters in general these days. Seems like they've just become content with releasing a new shooter of the same franchise every year with some new weapons, new maps, and not much else and people just eat it up like it's some damn revolution to the game industry.

I miss seeing innovation in first person shooters. It's pretty much just all the same **** now.
Old 11-01-2011, 06:35 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Haha who the hell honestly plays Uncharted 3's multiplayer? Or will continue to do so once MW3 is out? haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 06:55 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
I concur, they will both be/are good games. I just feel Call of Duty is exceptionally over hyped at this point and sells itself based on that more than new gameplay and genre innovations. It's integration of some RPG elements to the genre was huge when it initially came out but I've felt since the original MW it's really been a copy and paste franchise.

I'm certain I will end up buying MW3 at some point and will enjoy it too. Honestly, I'm not even trying to compare BF3 to MW3 at this point and am just more ranting/commenting on the MW series and first person shooters in general these days. Seems like they've just become content with releasing a new shooter of the same franchise every year with some new weapons, new maps, and not much else and people just eat it up like it's some damn revolution to the game industry.

I miss seeing innovation in first person shooters. It's pretty much just all the same **** now.
Yes Yes Yes. I wish the BF3 single player didn't get sucked into going for the COD thing.

Old 11-01-2011, 07:06 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jvig43 View Post
Haha who the hell honestly plays Uncharted 3's multiplayer? Or will continue to do so once MW3 is out? haha
haha who in the hell honestly still listens to SOAD? or continues to when there is good music out?
/dig

But honestly, co-op horde mode or whatever you want to call is an awesome mode, especially if you like playing split screen with your friends, you should probably play a game before you trash a feature in it. I have BF3 so I won't be abandoning either games for MW3...
Old 11-01-2011, 07:10 PM    (permalink
Mr. Goosemahn
All-Pro

Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm nostalgic of the COD games from WWII. I loved playing in Carentan and the Chateau and Moscow and El-Alamein and not having perks or powerups or that ****. Just guns, temporary turbo, and your skills.

I remember loving the PPSH as Russian, the Grease Gun as American (yes, I played with that little ****** and thrived. THRIVED, I say!), and the MP44 as Germans. Sometimes I played with the M1 Carbine too.

Russian sniper had the best crosshair.

*sigh* Those where the good days.

Props to clover_jeez!
Old 11-01-2011, 09:55 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

The thing is that the MW series has been steadily improving on their initial product, on top of the new weapons and maps. It's impossible to have a perfect game, and honestly the closest i feel has been MW2. The thing people complained the most about that ruined it were the OMA/DC tubers and Commando gayness. They've removed OMA and commando, and seriously nerf'd tubes. Those are huge improvements when it comes to overall enjoyability of the game, on top of all the new features they've added.
Old 11-01-2011, 10:09 PM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I want them to bring back Nuketown it got rreally fun.
Old 11-01-2011, 10:20 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So, someone school me on the lower right ring on the system being red. Never had it before.
Old 11-01-2011, 10:22 PM    (permalink
PackerLegend
Pro Bowler

PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I want them to bring back Nuketown it got rreally fun.
Thats Treyarchs map not Infinty Wards. So therefore itd have to be Rust. Id take Shipment.... although it was just stuns and grenades I had some epic games there.

Smallest map on MW3 is Dome... Which is funny because WAW had a map with the exact same name which was the smallest in that game.

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher
PackerLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 10:26 PM    (permalink
Mr. Goosemahn
All-Pro

I'm still secretly hoping the Dinosaurs thing wasn't just a hoax/joke.

:(

Props to clover_jeez!
Old 11-01-2011, 10:26 PM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by CashmoneyDrew View Post
So, someone school me on the lower right ring on the system being red. Never had it before.
Ha hate to tell you this butt your system just died.It is the rrod .google it and you will find out.Does it still turn on and everything?