Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 11-01-2011, 10:28 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
Ha hate to tell you this butt your system just died.It is the rrod .google it and you will find out.Does it still turn on and everything?
No, it's not the RROD. I've had that. Only the lower right ring is lit up.
Old 11-01-2011, 10:30 PM    (permalink
Mr. Goosemahn
All-Pro

Location: Crushed Anthony Thomas hopes and broken Mark Herlizch dreams...
Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
Ha hate to tell you this butt your system just died.It is the rrod .google it and you will find out.Does it still turn on and everything?
Does your spacebar not work after periods?

Props to clover_jeez!
Mr. Goosemahn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 10:31 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Try unplugging your xbox from the wall and the power brick for a while and then see what happens.
Old 11-01-2011, 10:38 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Make sure all your cables are connected properly. It may be a e74 error, remove your HDD and make sure it's sitting properly on your xbox.
Old 11-01-2011, 10:40 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Thanks guys.
Old 11-01-2011, 11:45 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm so glad I didnt buy that stupid Gears season pass...they ripped everyone off. People paid $30 for characters, off-line maps/game modes, and skins.

All the new online multiplayer maps will be included in a free map pack upgrade.

http://www.computerandvideogames.com...n-november-24/

5 free new multiplayer maps on November 24th.

Clocktower, Swamp, Azura, Rustlung, and Bloodrive.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2011, 12:17 AM    (permalink
nrk
Pro Bowler

nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yes Blood Drive! I love that map. I hope they add more older maps like in Gears 2. I haven't been too impressed with the Gears 3 maps.

Sig by Hitman D.
nrk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2011, 01:56 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
I'm so glad I didnt buy that stupid Gears season pass...they ripped everyone off. People paid $30 for characters, off-line maps/game modes, and skins.

All the new online multiplayer maps will be included in a free map pack upgrade.

http://www.computerandvideogames.com...n-november-24/

5 free new multiplayer maps on November 24th.

Clocktower, Swamp, Azura, Rustlung, and Bloodrive.
Safe to say I'm just going to wait...

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2011, 03:18 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah I like Bloodrive, too.

I prefer the Gears 2 maps, myself. I hope they bring back Jacinto also.

The first two maps I mentioned were actually in the 1st game. But I am not that familiar, since I didnt play a lot of online back then. Not enough to know those maps off hand, at least.

I'm already sick of the Gears 3 maps, I'm dying for some more variety...so i'm pretty excited to get these maps in the rotation.

edit...I watched some videos of the new maps. Should be fun. I cant wait to play Bloodrive again and Rustlung is freaking enormous. I remember that part of the campaign, looks massive.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS

Last edited by M.O.T.H. : 11-02-2011 at 03:21 AM.
Old 11-02-2011, 03:49 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My BF3 single player campaign corrupted itself :\

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2011, 09:16 AM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
The thing is that the MW series has been steadily improving on their initial product, on top of the new weapons and maps. It's impossible to have a perfect game, and honestly the closest i feel has been MW2. The thing people complained the most about that ruined it were the OMA/DC tubers and Commando gayness. They've removed OMA and commando, and seriously nerf'd tubes. Those are huge improvements when it comes to overall enjoyability of the game, on top of all the new features they've added.
This is not true. The "steadily improving" really is what gets me here. Mostly each new COD game is nothing but an expansion at most, and not a true new sequel. They add very few things in each game, change the perks around a bit, switch in a few new gun, and some new maps. Thats the formula, change some perks, change some guns, add new maps = new COD game. I would hardly call that steadily improving, hell when asked about it, all the developers could do was argue that they had worked really hard on the water effects and didn't even mention anything about just copying and pasting game play (which was the original question). I still cant believe a developer let a game as big as MW2 ship with so many glitches, bugs, and issues that it had. It was hands down the sloppiest thing I have ever seen in a game, and I heard WaW was worse. I like COD but I will never defend the way they make these games, If by steadily improving you mean getting rid of the sevre glitches and mechanics that ruined the game play then that really is just saying they fixed their broken game (for me at least) which should have been allowed more time to be tested. Also all the new features they added are hardly anything more than just tweaking the system they already have in place. Nothing new gets added, and we pay sixty dollars for it year in and out for some new guns, maps, and abilities. I dont know how anyone can defend that way development.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2011, 09:59 AM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
The thing is that the MW series has been steadily improving on their initial product, on top of the new weapons and maps. It's impossible to have a perfect game, and honestly the closest i feel has been MW2. The thing people complained the most about that ruined it were the OMA/DC tubers and Commando gayness. They've removed OMA and commando, and seriously nerf'd tubes. Those are huge improvements when it comes to overall enjoyability of the game, on top of all the new features they've added.
Pretty much just echoing what Jvig already stated, but if you're fine with shelling out $60 for what is essentially minor new features and gameplay tweaks that's fine. I don't have any problem with that. If you feel it's worth it, far be it for me or anyone else to tell you otherwise.

Personally though, I think it's horse ****. Call of Duty has essentially just become like the Madden franchise. They put out a new game almost annually and because of the short development time (most high quality games take several years to develop) it means they have no choice but to cut and paste practically everything.

I haven't bought Madden in years, despite my love for playing NFL football, because I refuse to fork over $60 dollars (and I'm not particularly frugal, either) for what is essentially the same game with a few new tweaks. I expect more out of game developers, and as I said before, it's not just the CoD franchise. Innovation in video games has been lacking for a while now. I don't know what has caused it, but it does frustrate me a gamer to see how content we've all become with game developers essentially spitting out the same game day after day, year after year.

And I can be as guilty as anyone of this too. I may not buy Modern Warfare 3 at release, but I'm pretty damn sure I'll buy it at some point and play it. Same with any number of games like NBA 2k or the Halo franchise.

/rant
Old 11-02-2011, 10:22 AM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The single player campaign in MW is very good. Of course the game isn't a good buy if all you do is multiplayer... It actually has a good story going for it and really impressive storytelling and mechanics. Of course it's a terrible multiplayer game...it's your standard fare shooter.

And the CoD games are in production for 2 years...not exactly a quick turnover rate. There's a reason they have multiple development companies. Being that I've only invested in the MW series, I don't feel cheated in the least with a new game every 2 years.
Old 11-02-2011, 10:22 AM    (permalink
Prowler
Pro Bowler

Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I understand that MW3 can be called ''the same game'', but I can't really come up with any big changes that hasn't already been incorporated into the game. I don't really think its a fair criticism to have against a game when its lifeblood is multiplayer. People pay for new map packs and the experience of playing the top multiplayer game with hundreds of thousands of people playing at the same time.

Gameplay changes? Vehicles? No, because its gunbased play is what the brand is all about. Nobody really cares too much about the single player, but they have given 4 different venues(New York, Paris, London, Germany) and scripted cinematic events with a slightly longer playtime. They added a horde type mode with their own innovated tweaks with seal teams and other stuff that can be purchased during the game to help you and friends fight.

Bottomline is that the matchmaking is tight. Xbox parties actually work. Lag isn't something that I've been bothered with since MW1 despite no dedicated servers. Plenty of new maps. Explosions like newbtubes are lessened. Killstreaks are now pointstreaks to help with teamplay. Frankly, if someone isn't satisfied with MW3's advances then they should buy a different game because I don't know what they want.

Prowler's Newb Guide
Prowler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2011, 10:44 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

GTA 5 trailer goes live in just over 15 minutes. They have a cute little countdown and everything.

http://www.rockstargames.com/newswir...er-110211.html

Here's hoping for a legit trailer, instead of some small teaser let down.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 11-02-2011, 11:01 AM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Didn't really reveal too much aside from the setting (SA)

Last edited by nepg : 11-02-2011 at 11:09 AM.
nepg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2011, 11:07 AM    (permalink
Ngatachance92
Veteran

Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My dick is hard after watching the GTAIV trailer
Ngatachance92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2011, 11:12 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Looks like you may be playing as Tommy Vercetti, star of Vice City. Voiced by Ray Liotta in that game.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 11-02-2011, 11:20 AM    (permalink
nrk
Pro Bowler

nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The new San Andreas looks awesome. I was hoping for a different city or one we haven't seen in 3d like London. After watching the trailer though it looks really good, can't wait.

Sig by Hitman D.
nrk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2011, 11:25 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Disappointed that there isnt a date of any kind.

And yeah, I'm hoping that the one dude getting chased is CJ.

I'm thinking we'll be seeing several older GTA dudes.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 11-02-2011, 11:27 AM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm way behind Ive never played GTA4, I need to though since i got the game cheap a few months back
Old 11-02-2011, 01:07 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgiafan View Post
I'm way behind Ive never played GTA4, I need to though since i got the game cheap a few months back
I just got it this week. It's pretty good. I don't like how it is in Liberty City but the city is completely different than Liberty City in GTAIII.

I wish the new one would be set in Vice City, that was always my favorite map.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2011, 01:10 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nepg View Post
The single player campaign in MW is very good. Of course the game isn't a good buy if all you do is multiplayer... It actually has a good story going for it and really impressive storytelling and mechanics. Of course it's a terrible multiplayer game...it's your standard fare shooter.

And the CoD games are in production for 2 years...not exactly a quick turnover rate. There's a reason they have multiple development companies. Being that I've only invested in the MW series, I don't feel cheated in the least with a new game every 2 years.
Actually two years is pretty damn quick for what is considered an AAA title. They hand off the series Trey Arch every other year, essentially, but it still doesn't detract from the fact that the games are in development for a very small period of time. There is only so much you can do in terms of adding new gameplay features in that short of a time span. All their time has to go to upgrading new graphics, creating new maps, tweaking current gameplay and debugging. It doesn't leave much time for anything else and results in a cut and paste game.

Activision has been pretty clear they want to essentially have a CoD game every year, or at least every year and a half.

Also, am I the only one not that pumped for GTA anymore? I loved it for the longest time but I guess I feel like the series formula has been getting a little stale. Maybe GTA V will revive the series for me personally. Who knows?
Old 11-02-2011, 01:19 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think Nepg means COD MW, and not just any COD game.

I really do hate Trey Arch COD games. Haven't bought a single one they made, played BO, but never bought. Infinity Ward is where its at, but they are "dead" now, so last COD MW game for me.
Old 11-02-2011, 01:27 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Yeah, Infinity Ward really isn't the same company it was several years ago. A lot of of the core game developers have left the studio to seek out other ventures and opportunities.

The problem with forcing one developer to pump out the exact same game every couple years is it will create a ton of turnover in personnel because most don't like being forced to rehash the same game over and over. Usually this means a lack of quality in future games, but we'll see what happens.