Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 01-04-2012, 01:26 PM    (permalink
DraftSavant
Veteran

DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah, I'm down. Haven't really played it since picking it up, I've been on an NBA2K association warpath.
DraftSavant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2012, 01:36 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DraftSavant View Post
Yeah, I'm down. Haven't really played it since picking it up, I've been on an NBA2K association warpath.
What rosters are you using? I've got a nice set of sliders, but I can't find a roster that I want to start an association with.
Old 01-04-2012, 01:40 PM    (permalink
DraftSavant
Veteran

DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
What rosters are you using? I've got a nice set of sliders, but I can't find a roster that I want to start an association with.
I'm still on 2K11.
Old 01-04-2012, 01:42 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I'm still on 2K11.
You're a *****.
Old 01-04-2012, 01:44 PM    (permalink
DraftSavant
Veteran

But this guy always does good work on rosters. I'd check his out.
Old 01-04-2012, 01:45 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Awesome, my roommate will join us and I think I can get my buddy down the hall to join up as well.

APS I better see you on tonight.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Last edited by Jvig43 : 01-04-2012 at 01:49 PM.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2012, 01:46 PM    (permalink
DraftSavant
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
You're a *****.
I only play association/season. I avoid My Player and Online play like the plague, so there hasn't been a big reason to buy 2K12 except for rookies/roster updates.

All of the created teams they added...I have in a roster file I downloaded from 2KShare (and it's also got, like Barkley's PHX teams and ****). Like I said, no huge reason for me to upgrade yet.
Old 01-04-2012, 02:59 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I get home from the gym at 10:30pm pst....if y'all still on then...i'd be down for a few rounds.

Props to BK for the sig
"Impulsive thinker, compulsive drinker, addict, half animal half man"
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
that's because we're the only animal capable of getting it from other animals. the day a goat can milk cows, it will.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2012, 03:23 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jvig43 View Post
Awesome, my roommate will join us and I think I can get my buddy down the hall to join up as well.

APS I better see you on tonight.
I'll be on later if you guys play. What time?
Old 01-04-2012, 03:28 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I can get on at 8 eastern time. I'm on vacation so anytime works really, I don't go to sleep until about 2 or 3 am.

Quote:
Quote:
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Old 01-04-2012, 03:38 PM    (permalink
DraftSavant
Veteran

Quote:
But this guy always does good work on rosters. I'd check his out.
Whoops, that's actually a 2011-2012 roster for 2K11.

Try this: http://www.operationsports.com/forum...im-roster.html
Old 01-04-2012, 04:48 PM    (permalink
Prowler
Pro Bowler

Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/121/1215695p1.html

Quote:
A patent first filed by Microsoft in early 2007 (and approved on December 27, 2011) would seem to suggest that the yet-to-be-revealed successor for the Xbox 360 will have the ability to record video content. According to the patent, the DVR feature would run "alongside a television client component", letting owners record media content on the system while playing games and even while the system is turned off. The recorded content wouldn't be limited to television, but would allow players to record local or online gameplay, music, DVDs, and more.

Prowler's Newb Guide
Prowler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2012, 04:49 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I want 2k12 so bad and i'm broke right now :(
Old 01-04-2012, 04:54 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prowler View Post
So ******* sick.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 01-04-2012, 04:58 PM    (permalink
Prowler
Pro Bowler

Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

yeah, if I read that right...I can steal dvds with my xbox? I doubt they'd let that happen, but just being able to grab some tv shows would be awesome.

Prowler's Newb Guide
Old 01-04-2012, 07:01 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Alright I have three guys that will be on Halo with me later, and we will take anyone else who wants to play. GT- ThnkUdiane

I'm ******* around on some demos for now but add me anyway, I'll be on halo soon just by myself

Quote:
Quote:
Old 01-04-2012, 09:09 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

I'm on now, join whenever.

Just went 23-5 and 22-2 in my first two games. We need more peoples.

Quote:
Quote:

Last edited by Jvig43 : 01-04-2012 at 09:31 PM.
Old 01-04-2012, 10:00 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm having trouble with my X-Box Live connection, I'm trying to get on now. I'll google this **** and see if I can join you.
Old 01-05-2012, 08:44 AM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Ended up destroying kids last night in halo, we got a team of all 50s on our last game, and we came back from being ten down to win it. So sick. Where the hell are you people.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 01-05-2012, 09:50 AM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jvig43 View Post
Ended up destroying kids last night in halo, we got a team of all 50s on our last game, and we came back from being ten down to win it. So sick. Where the hell are you people.
I got to figure out this issue with X-Box Live. We got a new security-enabled modem a couple days ago and since then I haven't been able to get online. My laptop and everything works so I don't know what the issue is.
Old 01-06-2012, 12:17 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So . . . who wants to be the first to absolutely destroy me in Madden? Mrs. Elvis got 12 for me for my Bday and a free trial of Live Gold.

Still not set up (got it a few days early last night when our 3 year old asked me if I wanted my present and proceeded to tell me what it was. lol) but I'm hoping to get it running tonight.

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs
FlyingElvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2012, 01:02 PM    (permalink
Prowler
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingElvis View Post
So . . . who wants to be the first to absolutely destroy me in Madden? Mrs. Elvis got 12 for me for my Bday and a free trial of Live Gold.

Still not set up (got it a few days early last night when our 3 year old asked me if I wanted my present and proceeded to tell me what it was. lol) but I'm hoping to get it running tonight.
For defense, run a nickel and do inside linebacker blitzes(send both). Before the snap, keep them in motion by hitting the dpad between show blitz and normal so the oline doesn't lock on to them. You will get 12 sacks a game and if you Free Safety robber on crossing routes will get some picks too.

Offense, the spread rules. Copy what Green Bay does. Presnap read the defense, focus your slot receivers. If its Man, then see if the defense is shading them on the inside or if they are going to play it straight up over the top. If they are shading inside, then hot route them to the other direction. If they are playing a zone, then flood one side with another WR, streak 1 and have the others go underneath. Half the time the deep WR is uncovered.

Prowler's Newb Guide
Old 01-06-2012, 01:08 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prowler View Post
For defense, run a nickel and do inside linebacker blitzes(send both). Before the snap, keep them in motion by hitting the dpad between show blitz and normal so the oline doesn't lock on to them. You will get 12 sacks a game and if you Free Safety robber on crossing routes will get some picks too.

Offense, the spread rules. Copy what Green Bay does. Presnap read the defense, focus your slot receivers. If its Man, then see if the defense is shading them on the inside or if they are going to play it straight up over the top. If they are shading inside, then hot route them to the other direction. If they are playing a zone, then flood one side with another WR, streak 1 and have the others go underneath. Half the time the deep WR is uncovered.
Thanks - it's good to know my favorite D plays are still the best, but it's more the player controls that get me destroyed on the rare occasions I've played against anyone. IDK, once I unwrap it and play maybe it won't be the horror show that my first few games are with the new version, but I'm still pretty confident I'm an easy target. lol

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs
FlyingElvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2012, 10:43 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Screens from that new Southpark RPG are awesome...it looks exactly like the show. Hopefully they do without a HUD and as little on screen video game clutter as possible. Because it looks cool from the screens.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2012, 05:22 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Jvig, APS, DraftSavant, Raiders4Life, I got my X-Box Live working again whenever you guys are ready we need to finally get this gaming session going.