Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 03-05-2012, 10:29 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Seriously, you guys who haven't played it...when you finally do, be prepared for a hardcore addiction.
Old 03-05-2012, 10:31 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
Truth......
Thank god you're here I felt outnumbered.
Bert Macklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2012, 10:40 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It better hope I get to it before Halo 4 comes out or forget about it...I will take an entire semester off if I have to lol

Props to BK for the sig
"Impulsive thinker, compulsive drinker, addict, half animal half man"
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
that's because we're the only animal capable of getting it from other animals. the day a goat can milk cows, it will.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2012, 10:43 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bert Macklin View Post
Your life has no meaning.
Oh noes

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 10:34 AM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It's on today Bitches! Moth I need your XBL Name for some multiplayer.
Old 03-06-2012, 11:11 AM    (permalink
Steady Lurkin
Rookie

Steady Lurkin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Steady Lurkin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Steady Lurkin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Steady Lurkin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Steady Lurkin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Steady Lurkin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Steady Lurkin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Steady Lurkin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Steady Lurkin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Steady Lurkin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Steady Lurkin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
so, those of you who are already playing it and know my opinion on FPS's on a console... am i going to hate it?
Forget ME and get S.T.A.L.K.E.R. for your PC and thank me later.
Steady Lurkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 11:12 AM    (permalink
nrk
Pro Bowler

nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
so, those of you who are already playing it and know my opinion on FPS's on a console... am i going to hate it?
Are you unable to play it on PC? I should be playing it but my damn internet was down last night. 35% left to download.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steady Lurkin View Post
Forget ME and get S.T.A.L.K.E.R. for your PC and thank me later.
Stalker is a great series, but its like apples and oranges. I'd also take any ME over any Stalker any day.

Sig by Hitman D.
nrk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 11:25 AM    (permalink
Steady Lurkin
Rookie

Steady Lurkin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Steady Lurkin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Steady Lurkin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Steady Lurkin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Steady Lurkin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Steady Lurkin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Steady Lurkin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Steady Lurkin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Steady Lurkin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Steady Lurkin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Steady Lurkin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nrk View Post
Are you unable to play it on PC? I should be playing it but my damn internet was down last night. 35% left to download.

Stalker is a great series, but its like apples and oranges. I'd also take any ME over any Stalker any day.
That's true, I just brought it up because I'm just getting into the series, and it has me hooked.

More like a blend of Resident Evil and Fallout than anything. Best atmosphere of any series I've played in a looooong time.
Old 03-06-2012, 11:31 AM    (permalink
nrk
Pro Bowler

nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steady Lurkin View Post
That's true, I just brought it up because I'm just getting into the series, and it has me hooked.

More like a blend of Resident Evil and Fallout than anything. Best atmosphere of any series I've played in a looooong time.
It's a highly overlooked series. If you like FPS and have a PC that can run games a few years old, you need to play it. The first one I think came out in 07? It's the absolute best open world shooter.

Just so we don't take over the 360 thread talking about PC games, what is Halo 4's setting in the universe? I haven't heard much about it at all. Is it set after all the Halo's after a time skip?

Sig by Hitman D.

Last edited by nrk : 03-06-2012 at 11:34 AM.
nrk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 11:44 AM    (permalink
Steady Lurkin
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by nrk View Post
It's a highly overlooked series. If you like FPS and have a PC that can run games a few years old, you need to play it. The first one I think came out in 07? It's the absolute best open world shooter.

Just so we don't take over the 360 thread talking about PC games, what is Halo 4's setting in the universe? I haven't heard much about it at all. Is it set after all the Halo's after a time skip?
Per Wiki...

Halo 4 marks the return of John-117 - the "Master Chief" - as a playable protagonist for the first time since 2007's Halo 3, as 2009's Halo 3: ODST and 2010's Halo: Reach focused on new characters and playing styles. Having been lost in space in the finale of Halo 3, John-117 and Cortana, adrift aboard the wreckage of the UNSC frigate Forward Unto Dawn, find themselves near a mysterious Forerunner planet, which was first seen at the end of Halo 3 once players beat the game on the highest difficulty setting.

Those are the only details they've released, really. Apparently, it's supposed to be more focused on exploration than non-stop shooting.
Old 03-06-2012, 03:54 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I bought the "From Ashes" DLC for ME3...do I need to let that finish downloading before I start or doesn't it matter?
Old 03-06-2012, 04:18 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: Richard Sherman: Trolling uptight white people since 2011
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Is ME3 worth it?

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 04:40 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
i refused all DLC because the gamestop dude made it sound like 'cool new armor and multiplayer character classes'.
That came for free just by preordering. This DLC was like $10 bucks and has a new mission and squad member.
Old 03-06-2012, 04:54 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

2 Hours into ME3...amazing. So happy.

Bioware has done a fantastic job with the Shepard/Ashley romance in the early get go, too. It's looking pretty deep...so awesome.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 05:06 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If I never played the first 2 ME games, is it still worth it or should I spend my money elsewhere? I only have enough money for 1 game otherwise I would try and buy ME1&2 as well.

Old 03-06-2012, 05:13 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

Dude, you can probably buy 1 AND 2 online for less than the price of one new game.
Old 03-06-2012, 05:14 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Started on hardcore the enemies are crazy.
Old 03-06-2012, 05:21 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Pushed through another 3-4 hours of ME2 today. Can't wait to join you guys on the third one.
Old 03-06-2012, 05:32 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OSUGiants17 View Post
If I never played the first 2 ME games, is it still worth it or should I spend my money elsewhere? I only have enough money for 1 game otherwise I would try and buy ME1&2 as well.
Probably a question for PS3 players who only got to play ME2.
Old 03-06-2012, 05:35 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Just knocked out the reporter again!!!!!!! LOLOLOLOLOL
Old 03-06-2012, 06:15 PM    (permalink
Prowler
Pro Bowler

Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OSUGiants17 View Post
Is ME3 worth it?
Mass Effect is one of the best series ever made. A perfect combination of shooter and deep story driven games. If you like having the option to screw 4-5 different chicks, while flying around the space shooting enemies and saving the entire galaxy then buy it. The production value in this game is better than almost anything on the market.

Prowler's Newb Guide
Prowler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 06:20 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

GOD THE **** DAMMIT SOMEBODY HELP ME.

How in the bloody **** do I get out of this ******* room?
Old 03-06-2012, 06:23 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

Nevermind. I figured it out. God damn vehicle lift.
Old 03-06-2012, 06:46 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

so i'm start it up, should i play DLC or not?

i'm leaning towards no. see you fools online, add me if you haven't
Old 03-06-2012, 07:04 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

I guess my final question is...is it necessary to play 1&2 before 3? If not I'll just get 3 and read up on the story of 1&2. I don't have the time or money to get all 3.