Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 04-11-2012, 01:49 PM    (permalink
rchrd
Veteran

rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nrk View Post
What did I make up?
The bit after 'there must have been' or whatever. I wasn't having a go it was more envy than anything. I'm still feeling the pain and have trouble accepting that others aren't suffering as well. I'm still at stage 'oh my god Fable 2 happened again, I promised myself this would never happen!!!!!!'...
Old 04-11-2012, 01:55 PM    (permalink
nrk
Pro Bowler

nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rchrd View Post
The bit after 'there must have been' or whatever. I wasn't having a go it was more envy than anything. I'm still feeling the pain and have trouble accepting that others aren't suffering as well. I'm still at stage 'oh my god Fable 2 happened again, I promised myself this would never happen!!!!!!'...
He said the Reapers were a solution to organics creating synthetics that would wipe out organics. For this to be a solution, there must have been a problem. Either the child stopped this event of organic annihilation while it was happening or he had some kind of foresight (which then I imagine he would of foresaw the Crucible and the end of the Reapers, well depending on the ending, either way he would of foresaw the consequences of Sheppard's actions). Did he directly say this? No, but it's easy to jump to this assumption.

It's no where near the end of Fable 2 to me. I liked the ME3 ending, somethings just went unexplained. But that isn't all bad. Fable 2 was one of the worst endings of all time.

Sig by Hitman D.

Last edited by nrk : 04-11-2012 at 02:14 PM.
nrk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 02:51 PM    (permalink
rchrd
Veteran

rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nrk View Post
He said the Reapers were a solution to organics creating synthetics that would wipe out organics. For this to be a solution, there must have been a problem. Either the child stopped this event of organic annihilation while it was happening or he had some kind of foresight (which then I imagine he would of foresaw the Crucible and the end of the Reapers, well depending on the ending, either way he would of foresaw the consequences of Sheppard's actions). Did he directly say this? No, but it's easy to jump to this assumption.

It's no where near the end of Fable 2 to me. I liked the ME3 ending, somethings just went unexplained. But that isn't all bad. Fable 2 was one of the worst endings of all time.
Either, or, I imagine, would of, he would, some kind. Lot's of questions for one paragraph, lots of questions to introduce in the last 5 mins of a 100 hour game. I envy your peace with it, I really do. No sarcasm. I'm just not there yet.

As you are happy with the ending, what are your thoughts on the 'extended cut' dlc?

Last edited by rchrd : 04-11-2012 at 02:55 PM.
rchrd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 03:42 PM    (permalink
nrk
Pro Bowler

nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rchrd View Post
Either, or, I imagine, would of, he would, some kind. Lot's of questions for one paragraph, lots of questions to introduce in the last 5 mins of a 100 hour game. I envy your peace with it, I really do. No sarcasm. I'm just not there yet.

As you are happy with the ending, what are your thoughts on the 'extended cut' dlc?
I just hope there's more clarification on certain issues. Like you said, lots of questions were introduced there at the end but not all of them are answered. I believe I read that part of what they're doing with the extended cut is to give more on what happens to the crew/survivors of the war who were abandoned on planets and such. Meh, that's cool but not really what I want. The ending being open-ended like that didn't bother me.

It's free though so either way I won't complain.

Also the new free multiplayer DLC rocks. I really wanted a Batarian companion. They're a cool race that got discarded.

Sig by Hitman D.

Last edited by nrk : 04-11-2012 at 04:06 PM.
Old 04-11-2012, 03:48 PM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

ncaa 13 is looking good.

YAYareaRB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 08:19 PM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

has anyone heard of this game?

looks awesome.

YAYareaRB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2012, 09:39 AM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Would any think I could a used xbox 360 elite black edition with 120 gb hd and a copy of MW3 and Duke Nukem Forever along with it plus one controller for 200 bucks ?
49erNation85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2012, 12:17 PM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

which games do u recommend for females?
Old 04-12-2012, 12:18 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgiafan View Post
Bejeweled. Angry Birds. Tetris maybe.
Old 04-12-2012, 12:18 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My female friends always play the games I play. Halo is an easy pick up for them, just train them to run people over with the ghost.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2012, 12:21 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I've never in my life actually met a good girl gamer. I've heard that they exist, but apparently not in the genres I play.
Old 04-12-2012, 01:07 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I play HC SnD on mw3 with some girls and they're pretty good for being girls.
Old 04-12-2012, 01:41 PM    (permalink
nrk
Pro Bowler

Are we speaking strictly 360 games for females? Quite a few play World of Warcraft, it has the most females I've ran across in a game. TF2 and L4D1/2 probably being the next closest.

TF2 is actually a pretty good one. Most of the females I befriended through TF2 played medics for whatever reason. Less aiming involved?

My friend is better at Gears than her husband is, and probably me. We all 3 used to play a lot too.

So I guess it all depends on what the person likes. Any game with co-op is a good start.

Sig by Hitman D.
Old 04-12-2012, 09:26 PM    (permalink
niel89
SuperBowl Prop Bet Winner
All-Pro

niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I'd recommend Portal & Portal 2. Both are really good games and the puzzle aspect & story are solidly universal. Even my dad and sister enjoyed playing through it. Its also its a good way to introduce the mechanics of a FPS to a new player in a low pressure way. It not like Call of Duty or Halo where thing are shooting at you immediately. The Co-op in Portal 2 is a nice way to help them learn to play also.

I'm now going to play through these game this weekend.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy
niel89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 08:46 AM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

ok thanks for the sugestions i'll look into them
Old 04-15-2012, 01:09 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: Richard Sherman: Trolling uptight white people since 2011
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anyone play NBA or MLB 2k12? I found both for only $70 and I might get it. I know I liked NBA 2k11 and my brother said 2k12 is great, but I hated MLB 2k11. I might just get NBA and another game instead, but if MLB is good, it is such a good deal that I might just get it.

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 01:14 PM    (permalink
Bobo
Veteran

Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anyone else love some Gears MP? This is the one game over the past several years that I can never get tired of.
Bobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 01:53 PM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by OSUGiants17 View Post
Anyone play NBA or MLB 2k12? I found both for only $70 and I might get it. I know I liked NBA 2k11 and my brother said 2k12 is great, but I hated MLB 2k11. I might just get NBA and another game instead, but if MLB is good, it is such a good deal that I might just get it.
nba 2k12 is good i really like all the legends stuff
Old 04-15-2012, 02:13 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: Richard Sherman: Trolling uptight white people since 2011
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobo View Post
Anyone else love some Gears MP? This is the one game over the past several years that I can never get tired of.
Get Gnashty is quite enjoyable. Love these new map packs

Quote:
nba 2k12 is good i really like all the legends stuff
Yea that's what my bro said, his roommate at school has it and he keeps pushing me to buy it. I went on bestbuy since I have a giftcard to there and I noticed I could get both for $70 in some 2k package, when if I bought them both separately it would be $100+.

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 02:37 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anyone buy the DMC HD COllection??

Props to BK for the sig
"Impulsive thinker, compulsive drinker, addict, half animal half man"
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
that's because we're the only animal capable of getting it from other animals. the day a goat can milk cows, it will.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 03:22 PM    (permalink
Bobo
Veteran

Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OSUGiants17 View Post
Get Gnashty is quite enjoyable. Love these new map packs
I love get Gnashty and Sniper/Shotty or whatever they called it. It's cool that they keep changing playlists to add variety, but sometimes you end up wanting to play something after they take it down.

The new maps are pretty good. Raven Down is non stop action, just how it was in Gears 1. Cove and Artillery are two of my new favs, Jacinto unfortunately for me has too many nades ready to be planted lol.
Bobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 11:11 AM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The new Halo 4 BR is basically a super accurate machine gun with no delay in between bursts. Awesome. Thanks 343 for ruining more of what made Hao fair and balanced.

Quote:
Quote:
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Old 04-18-2012, 11:16 AM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I've been ripping at Reach the past week. Went +35 earlier today in MLG.
Old 04-18-2012, 11:20 AM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Go to the very end, the new BR is just godly.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 04-18-2012, 02:20 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well I just ordered DMC HD Collection gonna get it Friday...hopefully it doesn't let me down. I love DMC.

Props to BK for the sig
"Impulsive thinker, compulsive drinker, addict, half animal half man"
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
that's because we're the only animal capable of getting it from other animals. the day a goat can milk cows, it will.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote