Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 04-04-2009, 06:25 PM    (permalink
rchrd
Veteran

rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm really bad at playing through games a second time and making the decisions I didn't first time around just to know what happens. I want to sacrifice the council this time but after playing 30+ hours I kinda wanna just go the same route again for the ending I was aiming for during the playthrough lol.

Also i'm curious to see what happens if you choose to bone to blue chick.
Old 04-04-2009, 06:30 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rchrd View Post
I'm really bad at playing through games a second time and making the decisions I didn't first time around just to know what happens. I want to sacrifice the council this time but after playing 30+ hours I kinda wanna just go the same route again for the ending I was aiming for during the playthrough lol.

Also i'm curious to see what happens if you choose to bone to blue chick.
I have boned the blue chick twice now. Nothing really comes of it. I also have destroyed the council twice, it's awesome. Really I ended up doing the same things both times but I did every side quest this time around and it was awesome. The council are giant D Bags so I couldn't save them, plus I like the idea of humans taking over and Shepard playing a big role in that. Even at hardcore I had such great weapons and my stats were so amazing that by the end of the game I was just using immunity and destroying everyone, it was great. I cannot wait for Mass Effect 2.
Old 04-05-2009, 11:51 AM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

On your 2nd playthrough you should do the opposite of what you did the 1st time (assuming you continued your 1st campaign). That way you can unlock all the special abilities and make yourself a superspectre. Your ME1 save files are used in ME2 so make sure you shaped your character and made the decisions you want.

I always let the council die because they suck. Why would I want them around in the 2nd game? And I feel bad for the people that let Kaidan survive and kiled Ashley....enjoy the sausagefest that will be ME2....plus soldier teammate = key.

sig by BoneKrusher
etk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2009, 01:05 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I def. dont see them carrying it over like they said it may, not entirely. Apparently there is an entirely new human love interest. Ashley probably isnt in the game. So, regardless of ME1, dont be surprised to see a couple people still alive or not. Also, some think they changed what was originally planned and you may not even play as Shepard. The game will still probably be linear to a point. But depending upon what you did in the 1st, they would have to make a bunch of different scenarios for gamers in the 2nd and that most likely wont end up happening.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS

Last edited by M.O.T.H. : 04-05-2009 at 01:09 PM.
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2009, 01:20 PM    (permalink
BrownsTown
All-Pro

BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yea I wouldn't be surprised to see an entire new cast, and I doubt anyone who could have died in the last game will be involved.
BrownsTown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2009, 10:53 PM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
I def. dont see them carrying it over like they said it may, not entirely. Apparently there is an entirely new human love interest. Ashley probably isnt in the game. So, regardless of ME1, dont be surprised to see a couple people still alive or not. Also, some think they changed what was originally planned and you may not even play as Shepard. The game will still probably be linear to a point. But depending upon what you did in the 1st, they would have to make a bunch of different scenarios for gamers in the 2nd and that most likely wont end up happening.
Boo...

I played a pink spartan named ATLDirtyBirds33 in Lone Wolves today. Made me lol.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 04-06-2009, 01:57 AM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It's official. I'm getting a 360 for my birthday.

Jump in begins on April 17th, mfers.
yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2009, 02:00 AM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

^^Steal COD4 from someone that doesn't play anymore, and we'll beast it online.
Old 04-06-2009, 02:10 AM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

whats the diff betwen cod 4 and 5?
Old 04-06-2009, 02:11 AM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
^^Steal COD4 from someone that doesn't play anymore, and we'll beast it online.
Yuup. Add me right now. Gamertag: thhiiizzzz

I am trying to beast mode on Halo, too. God, I love that game so ******* much.
Old 04-06-2009, 02:17 AM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yourfavestoner View Post
It's official. I'm getting a 360 for my birthday.

Jump in begins on April 17th, mfers.

What?!?! You weren't born on 4/20? That sucks.
Old 04-06-2009, 02:24 AM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LTgiants View Post
whats the diff betwen cod 4 and 5?
COD4 is good.

Okay, all jokes aside, the weapons are better, the maps are better, sniping is tougher in 4. I honestly didn't play TOO much W@W online to get an even better assessment of it, but that's what i picked up for sure. The spawning on w@w is pretty horrible also.

Quote:
Yuup. Add me right now. Gamertag: thhiiizzzz

I am trying to beast mode on Halo, too. God, I love that game so ******* much.
My tag is Horns17fc.

I'll add you in the morning cause right now i'm downloading. Get 4, we won't lose.
Old 04-06-2009, 02:27 AM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I haven't played 4 in forever. I bought it and then never really played it. I also bought a 12 month subscription in January and I think I have been on Live maybe 15 times total. I need to start getting on Live more often.
Old 04-06-2009, 02:28 AM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
I haven't played 4 in forever. I bought it and then never really played it. I also bought a 12 month subscription in January and I think I have been on Live maybe 15 times total. I need to start getting on Live more often.
You have 4 and you don't play?! You're breakin' my heart Gonzo.
Old 04-06-2009, 02:29 AM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
COD4 is good.

Okay, all jokes aside, the weapons are better, the maps are better, sniping is tougher in 4. I honestly didn't play TOO much W@W online to get an even better assessment of it, but that's what i picked up for sure. The spawning on w@w is pretty horrible also.

My tag is Horns17fc.

I'll add you in the morning cause right now i'm downloading. Get 4, we won't lose.

i never played a cod game i just no that there is a cod 4 and 5 so i don't know what spawning is. and i would assume that 5 would be better cause its newer.
Old 04-06-2009, 02:34 AM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
What?!?! You weren't born on 4/20? That sucks.
I know, I was born 3 ******* days away.
Old 04-06-2009, 02:45 AM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by LTgiants View Post
i never played a cod game i just no that there is a cod 4 and 5 so i don't know what spawning is. and i would assume that 5 would be better cause its newer.
COD4 took the world by storm, then they went out and changed developers for W@W.

Modern Warfare 2 is coming out in November, and it's from the same people that made the first Modern Warfare.

And spawning is what happens after you die. You appear again. Since most maps on w@w are enormous, often you will be spawned way the hell away from everyone else, so there you go, running across the entire map just to get back into the fight.
Old 04-06-2009, 03:00 AM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

Quote:
COD4 took the world by storm, then they went out and changed developers for W@W.

Modern Warfare 2 is coming out in November, and it's from the same people that made the first Modern Warfare.

And spawning is what happens after you die. You appear again. Since most maps on w@w are enormous, often you will be spawned way the hell away from everyone else, so there you go, running across the entire map just to get back into the fight.
oh ok then.
Old 04-06-2009, 03:32 PM    (permalink
Draft King
All-Pro

Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I know, I was born 3 ******* days away.
Add me and etk for Halo 3. My GT is in my sig, etk's is Hane11
HALOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Draft King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2009, 03:39 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Add everyone

I need to buy a live card again.
Old 04-06-2009, 04:11 PM    (permalink
nrk
Pro Bowler

nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
COD4 is good.

Well that's all opinion. I think the weapons in World At War are better ( I like the WWII era) and I think the maps are much better. The spawning system in COD in general is bad imo, not just in COD5.

Sig by Hitman D.

Last edited by nrk : 04-06-2009 at 04:17 PM.
nrk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2009, 04:14 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The new maps for W@W are really fun, and once you give W@W a chance its not that bad I can play COD4 still but when i do i would rather play W@W now.

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2009, 04:15 PM    (permalink
Todd Bertuzzi
All-Pro

Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I feel the weapons in COD4 were better, but the maps in 5 are better. Can't wait for MW2.
Old 04-06-2009, 04:23 PM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draft King View Post
Add me and etk for Halo 3. My GT is in my sig, etk's is Hane11
HALOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
I was gonna say...

BTW my disc is ****** up. Every few games the unreadable message pops up...right before the match is about to start.

Thanks to the 2 posters at the top I'm now playing through Mass Effect for the 43686428 time and I still plan on playing 1-2 more times before ME2 comes out.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 04-06-2009, 06:16 PM    (permalink
Draft King
All-Pro

Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I started a fresh character on the hardest difficulty. I may go back and beat it again sometime, but it would be like my 4th time. We shall see.
Draft King is offline   Reply With Quote