Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 04-08-2009, 03:40 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I said it earlier in the thread...If I really love a game, I'll try to get as many as I can. Example) Mass Effect...but, there is a bit of a problem there. My first run through, I didnt do enough side quests so, I didnt "complete the majority of the game", so essentially that was a wasted run through. Then if you want to get all of the achievments you need to beat it about 3 or 4 times and one of those times you'd have to beat it on insanity. You have to beat the game with all the characters by your side and that takes multiple play throughs...That just doesnt sound that fun to me. I was actually going to give it a try before I got the red rings but, I have since come to my senses and decided not to bother.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS

Last edited by M.O.T.H. : 04-08-2009 at 03:42 PM.
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009, 03:43 PM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah Im not gonna bother going for the Ally achievements except prolly 2 (this run). Its not worth it to do 3-4 complete runs with different allies. Not when the combat gameplay is so repetitive and boring, especially on side quests.

sig by BoneKrusher
etk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009, 03:46 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The only games that I actually ever got 1,000 in were sports games. Like Fight Night, Madden, and NCAA.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 04-08-2009, 03:48 PM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Im 10 short in Madden 09....I figured id do it next time I play Madden (hasnt happened in a while).

I have like 1400 in Halo 3 :). Yeah I like that game a little bit.

sig by BoneKrusher
etk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009, 04:02 PM    (permalink
vatech=accdomination
All-Pro

vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Fight Night, Bioshock, COD4. COD5, halo3, bball 2k6 i think, fallout 3, Gta4 and i think one more.

"Kill 200 pigeons"

lol, **** that one, all that work for not a damn thing.

FULL INBOX +REP TO SEND MESSAGE.....
vatech=accdomination is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 01:32 AM    (permalink
Crickett
All-Pro

Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Every time I prestige I am reminded how hard it is to play cod4 without my trusty claymore, silencers and martyrdom.
Crickett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 01:48 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by vatech=accdomination View Post
Fight Night, Bioshock, COD4. COD5, halo3, bball 2k6 i think, fallout 3, Gta4 and i think one more.

"Kill 200 pigeons"

lol, **** that one, all that work for not a damn thing.
Gta 4 does have some bad ones, that certainly scared me off...like finding all the tags, stunt jumps, hidden packages, and pidgeons. You'd have to have some kind of strategy guide or something to find all of them. If you have to cheat, what's the point? Also, all the online ones are digusting. Win 20 singleplayer races (I think I won two)....yeah, that's the only one I can think of. haha. But I remember they sucked. Also, 100% completion in general is far too time consuming for nothing to actually come of it.

The only game I will actually achievment ***** it up for is going to be Alan Wake...pretty much because, I've been waiting for this game for so many years and yeah, that's about it. It's got me excited.

As for the unrelated...The other game I keep pimping, Prototype, is due out June 9th. That really isnt too far away. Awesome.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 04-09-2009, 06:22 AM    (permalink
rchrd
Veteran

rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

On Mass Effect who did you all play through with the most? My dream team was the blue chick and Ashley. Oh, and I actually saved the council, I thought it was the right thing do, how sad.
Old 04-09-2009, 06:26 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

My first playthrough it was Ashley and a combo of Rex and Tali...and my 2nd play through which I havent played in a while, it was Tali and Liara. (blue chick)

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 04-09-2009, 09:56 AM    (permalink
vatech=accdomination
All-Pro

vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I pretty much raped GTA4 single player. MP was a huge let down, It was better on the PSP.

FULL INBOX +REP TO SEND MESSAGE.....
vatech=accdomination is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 10:07 AM    (permalink
the decider13
Pro Bowler

the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Has anyone played Godfather 2? I really enjoyed Godfather 1 and am curious how much better the 2nd is.

And since everyone is adding everyone on XBL, y'all should add me.

tag- the decider13

I don't have my xbox online right now...just moved and the router isn't in the same room as the 360 anymore, and I don't feel like buying the wireless thing for 100 bucks. But I should be fixing it up soon.

Sig by the sigmaster BoneKrusher. Each one is a masterpiece
Quote:
Originally Posted by BaLLiN72 View Post
i wish NFLDC had something like "wall to wall" where we could see Brodeur and Job's conversations.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Job View Post
NFLDC would be jizzing itself non-stop.
the decider13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 11:24 AM    (permalink
nrk
Pro Bowler

nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
Gta 4 does have some bad ones, that certainly scared me off...like finding all the tags, stunt jumps, hidden packages, and pidgeons. You'd have to have some kind of strategy guide or something to find all of them. If you have to cheat, what's the point? Also, all the online ones are digusting. Win 20 singleplayer races (I think I won two)....yeah, that's the only one I can think of. haha. But I remember they sucked. Also, 100% completion in general is far too time consuming for nothing to actually come of it.

The only game I will actually achievment ***** it up for is going to be Alan Wake...pretty much because, I've been waiting for this game for so many years and yeah, that's about it. It's got me excited.

As for the unrelated...The other game I keep pimping, Prototype, is due out June 9th. That really isnt too far away. Awesome.
Yeah Prototype looks sick, I've been following that game for a while now. It's like a GTA superhero game.

Sig by Hitman D.
nrk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 12:37 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by the decider13 View Post
Has anyone played Godfather 2? I really enjoyed Godfather 1 and am curious how much better the 2nd is.

And since everyone is adding everyone on XBL, y'all should add me.

tag- the decider13

I don't have my xbox online right now...just moved and the router isn't in the same room as the 360 anymore, and I don't feel like buying the wireless thing for 100 bucks. But I should be fixing it up soon.
Reviews on Godfather 2 have been good but not spectacular. It was the same thing for Godfather 1 and I loved 1. I am excited to play 2 when I pick it up in a couple weeks.
Old 04-09-2009, 01:43 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

I just won my first nhl 09 ranked versus game. Woo! lol. I suck online, I guess. I'm 1-1, I have out shot the opposition by a landslide in both games but, cant buy a goal.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 04-09-2009, 02:20 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

wow, I'm useless in the shootout.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 04-09-2009, 03:03 PM    (permalink
the decider13
Pro Bowler

the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I just won my first nhl 09 ranked versus game. Woo! lol. I suck online, I guess. I'm 1-1, I have out shot the opposition by a landslide in both games but, cant buy a goal.
I played a few random games last week and lost both. One made me mad cause I was winning in the 3rd lol

anyways, I will be online this weekend (house sitting for my cousin) so anyone who wants to add the decider13 if you wanna play something. Got halo, COD4, COD 5, NHL, Madden, NBA 2k9, Fifa, APF 2k8 and some other games I can't remember right now.

Sig by the sigmaster BoneKrusher. Each one is a masterpiece
Quote:
Originally Posted by BaLLiN72 View Post
i wish NFLDC had something like "wall to wall" where we could see Brodeur and Job's conversations.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Job View Post
NFLDC would be jizzing itself non-stop.
the decider13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 06:40 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

if u want to play halo add me

yomomsizafreak
Old 04-10-2009, 12:04 AM    (permalink
Draft King
All-Pro

Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So I just won like 12 staight games to finally get my 50 in slayer. While on my 49 we actually beat a team 50-14. Now I've got 50's in Doubles and Slayer, time to get that MLG 50. My K/D is like 2.1 also. Anybody msg me for Halo.
Draft King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2009, 02:03 AM    (permalink
JF4
Pro Bowler

JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draft King View Post
So I just won like 12 staight games to finally get my 50 in slayer. While on my 49 we actually beat a team 50-14. Now I've got 50's in Doubles and Slayer, time to get that MLG 50. My K/D is like 2.1 also. Anybody msg me for Halo.
I out BR you 4/5 times. Then teabag.

stephenson86
JF4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2009, 09:48 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

The secret world trailer...really interesting.

A brand new game from Funcom. It's an MMORPG, though...so, don't expect the graphics to look nearly as great as the trailer and images. Still intriguing, though.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 04-10-2009, 10:15 AM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm a little bored, and I'm looking to pick up a game. (BTW, **** you MLB 2K9.) What were the feelings here on NBA 2K9?
Old 04-10-2009, 10:16 AM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I love 2k9 and play it religiously.

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2009, 10:18 AM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBond93 View Post
I love 2k9 and play it religiously.

Good gameplay and Dynasty Mode? I mean, I'm not a real big basketball fan and that's mainly what I'm going to be doing.
Old 04-10-2009, 11:41 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

I know I asked this before sometime but, who actually plays with the default camera angle? I hate playing basketball games going east to west. Give me the 2K angle all day.

As for something else...I may buy Fallout today. I've seen it as low as $40.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS

Last edited by M.O.T.H. : 04-10-2009 at 11:46 AM.
Old 04-10-2009, 01:13 PM    (permalink
nrk
Pro Bowler

nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I know I asked this before sometime but, who actually plays with the default camera angle? I hate playing basketball games going east to west. Give me the 2K angle all day.

As for something else...I may buy Fallout today. I've seen it as low as $40.
I hate Bethesda games. I have tried to get into them but I can't.

Anyone want to play something on xbox live? I'm pretty bored. I got COD 4/5, halo 3, gears, and bunch of others.

Sig by Hitman D.
nrk is offline   Reply With Quote