Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 04-10-2009, 02:15 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nrk View Post
I hate Bethesda games. I have tried to get into them but I can't.

Anyone want to play something on xbox live? I'm pretty bored. I got COD 4/5, halo 3, gears, and bunch of others.
I'm online playing cod4 right now. Horns17fc
Old 04-10-2009, 02:18 PM    (permalink
nrk
Pro Bowler

nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
I'm online playing cod4 right now. Horns17fc
Cool I'll hop on here in a few, gotta do a couple of things first real quick.

Sig by Hitman D.
nrk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2009, 02:26 PM    (permalink
the decider13
Pro Bowler

the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm gonna add a few of you and whoever else wants to add me go ahead. I won't have a computer while I'm house sitting but I will have an xbox that is actually hooked up to live. And I'm on the last two weeks of my account lol

GT- the decider13

Sig by the sigmaster BoneKrusher. Each one is a masterpiece
Quote:
Originally Posted by BaLLiN72 View Post
i wish NFLDC had something like "wall to wall" where we could see Brodeur and Job's conversations.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Job View Post
NFLDC would be jizzing itself non-stop.
the decider13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2009, 02:41 PM    (permalink
Bills2083
All-Pro

Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

my gamertag is Bills12223

I just got NBA 2k9 today, and I don't understand the manual at all.
Can someone tell me the basic moves... crossover, dunk, lock-on to defender, etc.?

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy
my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
Quote:
But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons
Bills2083 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2009, 02:46 PM    (permalink
the decider13
Pro Bowler

the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

crossover- tap the triggers (right only for some moves, both for others) and a direction with the stick.

Dunk- Just gotta be sprinting (RT) towards the basket and then flick the shot stick or press X if you don't use the stick.

Lock on- Hold LT to lock on to a guy and then use right stick to mess with it. Flick the stick towards the guy to play tighter, away to play looser, and you can go left or right to deny angles.

Anything else?

I'll play you some time, but let it be known that I only use the Thunder. Do no laugh. haha

Quote:
i wish NFLDC had something like "wall to wall" where we could see Brodeur and Job's conversations.
Quote:
Old 04-10-2009, 02:47 PM    (permalink
Bills2083
All-Pro

Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by the decider13 View Post
crossover- tap the triggers (right only for some moves, both for others) and a direction with the stick.

Dunk- Just gotta be sprinting (RT) towards the basket and then flick the shot stick or press X if you don't use the stick.

Lock on- Hold LT to lock on to a guy and then use right stick to mess with it. Flick the stick towards the guy to play tighter, away to play looser, and you can go left or right to deny angles.

Anything else?

I'll play you some time, but let it be known that I only use the Thunder. Do no laugh. haha
what are some other jukes and stuff?

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy
my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
Quote:
But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons
Bills2083 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2009, 02:48 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Decider, get online already.

Me and nrk are pwning.
Old 04-10-2009, 02:50 PM    (permalink
the decider13
Pro Bowler

Can't get online yet...I'm adding you guys on my computer lol. Don't go over to house sit until like 5 or 6. But after that I have nothing else to do. So I'm free for as long as I can stay awake haha

Quote:
Quote:
Old 04-10-2009, 02:53 PM    (permalink
the decider13
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bills2083 View Post
what are some other jukes and stuff?
Spinning the right stick with the right trigger makes you spin, double tap for hesitation, hold left trigger to back down a defender. Out of the back down you can do a hook shot (right stick towards basket) fade away(away from basket) and roll left/right (clearly, left or right of basket).

I can't really think of any other major things, but I would reccomend messing around in practice mode a little to figure out the jukes and stuff.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 04-10-2009, 03:22 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nrk View Post
I hate Bethesda games. I have tried to get into them but I can't.

Anyone want to play something on xbox live? I'm pretty bored. I got COD 4/5, halo 3, gears, and bunch of others.
I havent liked anything they've made either. Elder Scrolls, blah. I'm hoping I like Fallout, though. I better, I just spent a lot of money on it. I almost bought Dead Space because, I love it but, decided to go with something new. I def. plan on buying Dead Space sometime, it's such a great game.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2009, 03:45 PM    (permalink
nrk
Pro Bowler

nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
I havent liked anything they've made either. Elder Scrolls, blah. I'm hoping I like Fallout, though. I better, I just spent a lot of money on it. I almost bought Dead Space because, I love it but, decided to go with something new. I def. plan on buying Dead Space sometime, it's such a great game.
Dead Space is an awesome game. I did play Fallout 3 on PS3 where it was glitchy. Any time a friend would log in or out of psn the game would freeze for like 10 seconds. I just didn't like the combat engine enough to run around a giant area in the beginning.

Sig by Hitman D.
Old 04-10-2009, 04:05 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

On the subject of NBA 2K9, does anyone have any sliders and minutes they've come to like that they can recommend? I'll probably be playing on Pro and would like realistic scores?
Old 04-10-2009, 04:12 PM    (permalink
the decider13
Pro Bowler

I play on pro too...cause on any higher level the CPU comes through with crazy back door passes all game. Pro is actually the most fun. Like I told you, I'm not sure on sliders, harder to find good pro sliders (or at least it was when I was looking) so I just stuck with the defaults. But I can definately reccomend 8 minute quarters. I have some pretty decent scores with that.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 04-10-2009, 06:54 PM    (permalink
vatech=accdomination
All-Pro

vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
I know I asked this before sometime but, who actually plays with the default camera angle? I hate playing basketball games going east to west. Give me the 2K angle all day.

As for something else...I may buy Fallout today. I've seen it as low as $40.
If you are into that type of game, it is a life dominator.

FULL INBOX +REP TO SEND MESSAGE.....
vatech=accdomination is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2009, 10:53 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Altair isnt in II?

Quote:
New Assassin - Ezio Auditore de Firenze
New Places - Venice, Florentian republic, Sicily
Day-Night changes
16 types of missions - no stereotyp like in first game
Every weapons has their special movement
If you get injured you need to find doctor
Horse is back as your transport
Over 240 people working on the project

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2009, 11:22 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think my friends and I are playing Michael Myers or Board Control on COD4 tonight. if any1 is down to play add me. yiMMyRaw69

Welcome to the Silver & Mack
"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
Amari Cooper or Melvin Gordon Please
@SirStackAlot707

RaiderNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2009, 11:54 PM    (permalink
d34ng3l021
All-Pro

d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wow. I just had probably the best team match (offline) of any game just now in Halo 3.

Me and my roommate were playing against 2 different roommates (each pair also represented a certain part of the bay area) so it was kind of intense. They have a guy who plays Halo all the time and we can't even beat him 2v1.

We are the playing the blood gulch - esque map in Halo 3 (excuse my halo knowledge) and they get off to a fast start and are dominating us throughout. I specifically remember the score once being 28-38 in their favor. It was around that time where me and my roommate turned it around. We began to tear it up and get each others back all the time and the score was soon 42-43 in their favor. After a huge rally, me and my roommate got set back a little and they began to pull away at 43-47 (at which, the good halo player says 'this is where we pull away!). After that, I am not exactly sure what happened, but me and my roommate somehow managed to tie the game at 49. At this time, the good halo player begins to get all riled up and decides he is going to get that last kill himself. As he says that, I find him, throw nades in his general vicinity and use my assault rifle to finish him.

The only time we had the lead in the game was at the 50-49 mark.

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan
d34ng3l021 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2009, 11:56 PM    (permalink
Todd Bertuzzi
All-Pro

Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I once got a helicopter in search and destroy. true story
Old 04-11-2009, 01:05 AM    (permalink
Boston
All-Pro

Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If Assassins Creed doesn't fix the repetive ******** that we had to deal with in the first game, nobodies going to buy it.

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau
Boston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2009, 02:56 AM    (permalink
nrk
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boston View Post
If Assassins Creed doesn't fix the repetive ******** that we had to deal with in the first game, nobodies going to buy it.
16 unique mission types, with pickpocketing and eavesdropping removed. Lots more weapons and other stuff.
http://g4tv.com/thefeed/blog/post/69...-Revealed.html

Sig by Hitman D.
Old 04-11-2009, 10:48 AM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'll buy it regardless or at the very least rent it.
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2009, 11:38 AM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by d34ng3l021 View Post
Wow. I just had probably the best team match (offline) of any game just now in Halo 3.

Me and my roommate were playing against 2 different roommates (each pair also represented a certain part of the bay area) so it was kind of intense. They have a guy who plays Halo all the time and we can't even beat him 2v1.

We are the playing the blood gulch - esque map in Halo 3 (excuse my halo knowledge) and they get off to a fast start and are dominating us throughout. I specifically remember the score once being 28-38 in their favor. It was around that time where me and my roommate turned it around. We began to tear it up and get each others back all the time and the score was soon 42-43 in their favor. After a huge rally, me and my roommate got set back a little and they began to pull away at 43-47 (at which, the good halo player says 'this is where we pull away!). After that, I am not exactly sure what happened, but me and my roommate somehow managed to tie the game at 49. At this time, the good halo player begins to get all riled up and decides he is going to get that last kill himself. As he says that, I find him, throw nades in his general vicinity and use my assault rifle to finish him.

The only time we had the lead in the game was at the 50-49 mark.
I've had some epic comebacks, finishes and chokes. Back when I first started playing Halo I was playing Shotty Snipers on Narrows and got 5 quick kills to win at the end while the other team was at 49.

What's your gamertag?

sig by BoneKrusher
etk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2009, 11:57 AM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Todd Bertuzzi View Post
I once got a helicopter in search and destroy. true story
The only crappy thing about getting a helicopter in search is that it will only serve you for two or so kills. Usually, if your team is half good, you can make a good rush and take out a few of their guys before the helicopter settles down and starts shooting at people.
Old 04-11-2009, 02:59 PM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by etk View Post
I've had some epic comebacks, finishes and chokes. Back when I first started playing Halo I was playing Shotty Snipers on Narrows and got 5 quick kills to win at the end while the other team was at 49.

What's your gamertag?
I miss Shotty Snipers.... :(
Why'd they remove it from the playlists?
yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2009, 04:00 PM    (permalink
d34ng3l021
All-Pro

d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by etk View Post

What's your gamertag?
Don't have one anymore :/. I have a 3 month LIVE card (got it as a gift), but connecting it to our internet is annoying. Our friend's wireless adapter doesn't work (our network is WPA and they require WEP (or vice versa)), so the only thing that could get LIVE to work is a fatass ethernet cable from my room to the living room.

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan
d34ng3l021 is offline   Reply With Quote