Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 07-18-2009, 12:14 AM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If any1 is interested in trying out for a battlefield 1943 gamebattles clan message me...

My Raiders Mock

RaiderNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2009, 12:25 AM    (permalink
d34ng3l021
All-Pro

d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

lol. I was about to come here and ask people about BF1943. It looks pretty fun. What do you guys think of it?

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan
d34ng3l021 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2009, 12:49 AM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Its Call of Duty but you can fly planes and drive cars around. I enjoy it. Only 3 maps but they are really big and there are only 3 weapon choices(sniper, rilfe, machine gun). For $12 or w/e it is, its a great deal

My Raiders Mock

RaiderNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2009, 02:23 AM    (permalink
steelersfan43
Pro Bowler

steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
I used to have a problem where the E74 error would come up every time I turned on my xbox. I'd then turn it off and on again and it would work fine. It doesnt do it anymore, though. Hell if I know.
wow same exact thing with me and a few months later bam screen stopped working..

they fixed it for free though..
steelersfan43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2009, 04:09 AM    (permalink
themaninblack
All-Pro

themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I was in the most epic brawl earlier in FNR4 with my career guy. I got challenged after a fight where my opponent dropped out which put a much higher ranked fighter in his place. After that, I was immediately challenged by an even higher ranked fighter(top 10 I believe, my dude is like 25th) and this fight was an absolute war in every sense. I threw nearly 1000 punches in under 8 rounds and landed nearly 70 percent of them to finally beat the dude. we were both just slugging it out for the entire fight it was incredible. I have never had so much fun in one fight with any FN game ever. I still cant believe how many counters and haymakers this dude took. Unbelievable.

^A Bonekrusher production^
Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165
themaninblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2009, 04:16 AM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I play Battlefield: Bad Company on XBLive, so I'll be getting BF 1943 soon.

Here's a new XBLive Freakout! :D

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2009, 05:34 AM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

LOL, that kid got pwned so so bad.
Old 07-18-2009, 05:42 AM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
LOL, that kid got pwned so so bad.
His first reaction was priceless, but the reaction at 7:00 minutes in had me hysterical!

Playin' me some BF:BC right now. Tired of getting put on sucky teams.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 07-18-2009, 06:05 AM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
His first reaction was priceless, but the reaction at 7:00 minutes in had me hysterical!

Playin' me some BF:BC right now. Tired of getting put on sucky teams.
Lol wow, i hadn't gone that far before the first time i saw it. That's hilarious, kid got pwned so so so bad i kinda feel sorry for him. Hahaha.
Old 07-18-2009, 09:11 AM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
Lol wow, i hadn't gone that far before the first time i saw it. That's hilarious, kid got pwned so so so bad i kinda feel sorry for him. Hahaha.
Yeah, it's kinda bittersweet. It's hilarious when it doesn't happen to you, but it sucks majorly for whoever gets screwed over. Ya gotta think that the cruel brother either got what he has coming though, lol.

Playing BF: 1943. Not quite used to flying the planes yet... :/

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 07-18-2009, 10:03 AM    (permalink
the_legend_killer
Pro Bowler

the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

"You better sleep with your eyes open tonight!" LOLworthy.
the_legend_killer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2009, 10:40 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

How does prestige even work? I've never played the game.

How did his level drop so far?

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2009, 10:58 AM    (permalink
Geo
Neo Geo (Moderator)
Icon

Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This is what the Youtube description says:

Quote:
In the meantime, enjoy this funny Call of Duty (GASP!) game where Maryjane68 goes to the bathroom and then finds out that his brother has prestiged him. Prestige mode is where a player chooses to restart at Level 1 after having reached Level 55.
The reaction at the 7-minute mark is incredibly hilarious. Wow.
Old 07-18-2009, 11:17 AM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That was epic of the guy to message him that.

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2009, 11:22 AM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
How does prestige even work? I've never played the game.

How did his level drop so far?
It's a feature that essentially allows players to restart their Gamer Tags. They lose their level/exp, weapons, and other unlocks and such also. It's just for the gamers who have the tendency to want to start a game all over again after they beat it. But instead of having to get a new GT or something, they can just "Prestige" themselves and replay the game.

Obviously, the feature is not for players like Maryjane. ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBond
That was epic of the guy to message him that.
It was PRICELESS! Telling him right afterwards when it was too late. My jaw dropped...

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Last edited by TitanHope : 07-18-2009 at 11:26 AM.
Old 07-18-2009, 12:14 PM    (permalink
Todd Bertuzzi
All-Pro

Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hahaha his reaction was hilarious. I do feel kinda bad for him though because I have a few golden guns myself and it was so long and so boring to get them.
Old 07-18-2009, 12:21 PM    (permalink
trkaline
Pro Bowler

trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Who is this female in your avi Todd?
trkaline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2009, 12:29 PM    (permalink
Todd Bertuzzi
All-Pro

Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by trkaline View Post
Who is this female in your avi Todd?
It's Lucy Pinder.
Old 07-18-2009, 12:32 PM    (permalink
trkaline
Pro Bowler

trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Todd Bertuzzi View Post
It's Lucy Pinder.
ooooooooo..
trkaline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2009, 01:39 PM    (permalink
Crickett
All-Pro

Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I play Battlefield: Bad Company on XBLive, so I'll be getting BF 1943 soon.

Here's a new XBLive Freakout! :D

I'd probably freak out too if I spent that much time getting the gold guns. Every now and the I run into someone with a gold AK-47 and I think nothing of it. And sometimes I run into someone with a gold shotgun and I think wtf. A gold shotgun?
Crickett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2009, 01:44 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crickett View Post
I'd probably freak out too if I spent that much time getting the gold guns. Every now and the I run into someone with a gold AK-47 and I think nothing of it. And sometimes I run into someone with a gold shotgun and I think wtf. A gold shotgun?
Are the Golden Guns more powerful or something, or is it all just for aesthetics?

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 07-18-2009, 01:46 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'd hope they'd be more powerful...otherwise, what a giant waste of time.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2009, 01:49 PM    (permalink
Crickett
All-Pro

Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Are the Golden Guns more powerful or something, or is it all just for aesthetics?
As far as I can tell, purely aesthetics. Ive never unlocked them, but I have picked them up from corpses and I never noticed a difference.
Crickett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2009, 01:51 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Is that kid crying? lol

There's no crying in Xbox!
Old 07-18-2009, 01:51 PM    (permalink
Todd Bertuzzi
All-Pro

Golden guns are just for show.