Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 08-06-2009, 01:46 AM    (permalink
JF4
Pro Bowler

JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
Big, big, big, enormous thanks to Crites for helping me out. We tried a hundred things, and eventually we got to what the problem was. Can't say enough about how helpful this guy was. I'm giving him rep every single time i can.
May I ask what ended up being the problem?

stephenson86
JF4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2009, 01:53 AM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JF4 View Post
May I ask what ended up being the problem?
Well to be honest, i don't know. We tried setting up a static IP on my x box, but that didn't work. We opened up some ports on my router webpage, and that wasn't completely it either, so then we tried something called the DMZ, and it had an option to run an IP address completely out of the router's NAT. It took a whole two seconds to enable that, and enter my x box's IP address, and it completely fixed the issue.
Old 08-06-2009, 02:40 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I knew I knew this kid's voice in Lost Planet...freaking Harold from Hey Arnold. lol.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2009, 11:24 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Is Xbox live down, or is it just me?

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 08-06-2009, 11:27 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

YEah now i just booted, I guess they are down.
Old 08-06-2009, 11:42 PM    (permalink
crites09
Veteran

crites09 is so money.crites09 is so money.crites09 is so money.crites09 is so money.crites09 is so money.crites09 is so money.crites09 is so money.crites09 is so money.crites09 is so money.crites09 is so money.

yea, were getting flooded at work with calls about XBL being down
crites09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2009, 12:06 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I hope the issue is sorted out soon.

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2009, 12:09 AM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhaarat316 View Post
YEah now i just booted, I guess they are down.
Me too :( Can't watch my Netflix movies anymore, at least I know it wasn't just me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2009, 01:06 AM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Workin' for me. Must've just been down temporarily. All is good in the land.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2009, 01:16 AM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Good stuff, double XP weekend for W@W wooot :D Need as much time as I can get.

Quote:
Old 08-07-2009, 02:52 AM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
Is Xbox live down, or is it just me?
How's that Lost Planet? Worth checking out?

Quote:
Old 08-07-2009, 03:58 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
How's that Lost Planet? Worth checking out?
You never played it?

It's a good game and probably incredibly cheap these days. It's capcom, so you the know the gameplay is top notch. It's fun, lots of VS suits or mech suits, grappling hook to get around, and your normal assortment of weapons. (machine gun, shotgun, grenades, rocket launcher, etc.) I forgot how much fun the game was...I put it down a couple of years ago and just now decided to finish. lol. Only real negative is the game's length...I probably just beat it in about 7 hours or so on normal difficulty. That's one night for the hardcore gamer. I did it in 4 nights but, yeah. It's short, but I also blew past the first 8 missions because, I already knew what to do. Probably get 10 hours out of it normally.

I looked it up...you can buy the version I have, the original, for $10 or the one they released later for about $20 or a little less. I dont know what the difference is, it may only be online multiplayer junk, which would be useless because, I really doubt anyone plays online anymore. So for $10 you cant really go wrong, it's short but, solid. And it will give you an idea what to expect and a lead in to the sequel which will be bomb as hell. haha. Lost Planet 2 really does look bad ass.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS

Last edited by M.O.T.H. : 08-07-2009 at 04:01 AM.
Old 08-08-2009, 07:04 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just had a great run on Coral Sea in BF:1943. Went 22-4 in the Zero, 14-9 in the Corsair, and then 25-7 in the Zero again. Total it was 61 planes shot down to 20 deaths.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2009, 04:08 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

It's really old but, I recently downloaded the Prey demo. Pretty nuts. I may have to run out and buy it sometime. It's like a mix of the Darkness and Portal gameplay wise. I just wish, you didnt spend nearly the whole game on a space ship. The beginning of the game in the bar when the aliens first attack is really cool. I'm not even sure how it is in the real game but, it would have been better if they stretched those parts out more. Let you stop in smell the roses, like a Bioshock let's you every now in then, instead of being thrust into constant action. But w/e, it seems pretty sweet still.

You can pick it up for like $8 used.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 08-14-2009, 12:49 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Here is a new video for that Rage game I brought up a while back. It's looking really interesting, I'm starting to get more interested in it.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 08-16-2009, 08:14 PM    (permalink
StackJaxx
Rookie

Location: only gangstas read this. congratulations on being gangsta.
StackJaxx wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.StackJaxx wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.StackJaxx wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.StackJaxx wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.StackJaxx wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.StackJaxx wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.StackJaxx wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.StackJaxx wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.StackJaxx wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.StackJaxx wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.StackJaxx wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

am i the only person hella excited for marvel ultimate alliance 2?
i loved the first one and the second one looks even better.

PM me for sigs.
StackJaxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2009, 08:16 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

I still need to beat the 1st one. I get the feeling the game is very long, I remember playing it for hours and feeling like I wasnt too far. I dont even know if I unlocked anyone. haha.

As for something else...Lost Planet 2 demo on XBOX live this week. Should be bad ass.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 08-16-2009, 08:18 PM    (permalink
StackJaxx
Rookie

Location: only gangstas read this. congratulations on being gangsta.
StackJaxx wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.StackJaxx wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.StackJaxx wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.StackJaxx wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.StackJaxx wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.StackJaxx wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.StackJaxx wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.StackJaxx wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.StackJaxx wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.StackJaxx wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.StackJaxx wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

Quote:
I still need to beat the 1st one. I get the feeling the game is very long, I remember playing it for hours and feeling like I wasnt too far. I dont even know if I unlocked anyone. haha.

As for something else...Lost Planet 2 demo on XBOX live this week. Should be bad ass.
you can get the rawest squads.
i rolled with venom (downloaded), surfer, wolverine, and deadpool.
no one ever died. wolverine and deadpool could heal any damage. surfer can heal anyone and venom kills everything that moves.

PM me for sigs.
StackJaxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009, 11:02 AM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Mass Effect 2 is gonna be the best game of all time.

sig by BoneKrusher
etk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009, 11:10 AM    (permalink
Geo
Neo Geo (Moderator)
Icon

Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Lost Planet 2 demo on XBOX live this week. Should be bad ass.
Great to hear, I'm looking forward to checking it out as well.
Old 08-19-2009, 11:12 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

They actually just put the Lost Planet 2 demo up today. I'm gonna start dling it now.

It's a real small file, actually. Shouldnt take that long. 304.25 MB.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS

Last edited by M.O.T.H. : 08-19-2009 at 11:15 AM.
Old 08-19-2009, 11:15 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by etk View Post
Mass Effect 2 is gonna be the best game of all time.
lol. What do you think, can this pass as Shepard?

I'm making a Mass Effect movie trailer, cant make everything exact and I have limited things to work with because, they're all built into the game I'm using...but, I should be able to make something cool.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 08-19-2009, 12:10 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

The Lost Planet 2 and Shadow Complex demos are pretty sweet.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 08-19-2009, 05:15 PM    (permalink
dabears10
All-Pro

dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://g4tv.com/videos/40865/Alan-Wa...rview-Trailer/

More Alan Wake the better.

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

dabears10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009, 06:18 PM    (permalink
Crickett
All-Pro

Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by StackJaxx View Post
am i the only person hella excited for marvel ultimate alliance 2?
i loved the first one and the second one looks even better.
I am not excited for it. I'll buy it, but I don't have high hopes seeing as how its based off of Marvel: Civil War. They set up the story for Marvel: Ultimate Alliance 2 at the end of the first one. But it doesn't look like they went ahead with that story and decided to go with a Marvel "event" and a crappy one at that instead.
Crickett is offline   Reply With Quote