Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 09-20-2008, 12:58 AM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SNIPER26 View Post
You're going to have Lawrence Timmons cover Brian Westbrook? Let the TD rains begin....
Not really cover, but spy Westbrook. Timmons is fast, and I think he can be up to the challenge. I dont think it will be one-on-one the whole night. I would put Poly with Westbrook as well.
Old 09-20-2008, 01:16 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Man, I hope this week that Gore has a freaking break out game.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 07:09 AM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Dear Tony Sparano,

Let Ted Ginn Jr. return kicks & punts your team is already a joke maybe he can take it to the house i mean what else did you draft him over Brady Quinn for anyway.

KCJ58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 07:23 AM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCJ58 View Post
Dear Tony Sparano,

Let Ted Ginn Jr. return kicks & punts your team is already a joke maybe he can take it to the house i mean what else did you draft him over Brady Quinn for anyway.
Sparano didnt draft him

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 07:40 AM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by *** Ork Wang View Post
Sparano didnt draft him
**** you got me there but that's why he was originally drafted for, do you think it's a bad idea in the 1st place?

KCJ58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 07:44 AM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

no its a horrible horrible idea. Especially since he doesnt even get catches. Ted Ginn, step up and Sparano: START HIM!

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 08:15 AM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

We need to beat the Cheifs. We have some combo of the Packers, Panthers, Bears, and Eagles after that. I'd be hoping to win today, because there might not be another win for a while.
Old 09-21-2008, 08:50 AM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Balti's gonna win today, I'm feeling it.

AND my bold prediction: If Linehan gets his ******* head out of his asshole and activates Leonard and he gets 3+ touches, Rams win(all of those touches go for TD's btw)
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 09:56 AM    (permalink
Smooth Criminal
All-NFLDC

Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'd love to see Baltimore beat up on Cleveland. The Browns were so overrated at the start of the season.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig
Smooth Criminal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 10:04 AM    (permalink
Cribbs>Hester
Veteran

Cribbs>Hester needs more cowbell.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WinslowBodden View Post
If the Browns don't win the next two games were done, plain and simple.
You're giving the Browns way too much credit the next 2 games? Try this game...if we don't win this one then we're done. I'm not so sure even if we win the next 2 and get back to 2-2 that we even have a realistic shot at the post season. Not the way the team is being managed on Sunday by dillhole(Doesn't Romeo drink the poison at some point? Please do it soon). And not the way Derek Anderson is thrown, Braylon is catching, or the ILB's and Safteys are covering the middle of the field, and most certainly not the way the outside linebackers are keeping contain in the run game.
Cribbs>Hester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 11:45 AM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

ESPNs Rachael Nichols says that AP will play.
Old 09-21-2008, 11:48 AM    (permalink
Smooth Criminal
All-NFLDC

Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Peterson probably will give alot of carries to taylor this week.

Old 09-21-2008, 11:49 AM    (permalink
Marlo

Devin Hester is inactive.
Old 09-21-2008, 12:17 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Charlie Casserly on CBS just showed a bunch of clips of Randy Moss dogging it the last couple weeks. "This is not the kind of effort your best offensive player needs to be showing."

He then finished up with "Nyah nyah, Bush sucks, Super Mario 4 eva!" Maybe not.
CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 12:21 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm hoping Buffalo can go 3-0 after this week
SuperKevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 12:27 PM    (permalink
All-NFLDC

619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperKevin View Post
I'm hoping Buffalo can go 3-0 after this week
Unfortunately I like your chances. :(
619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 12:33 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 619 View Post
Unfortunately I like your chances. :(
So do I but I'm thinking this might be our toughest game so far. It'll be interesting to see the Bills attitude when they are playing as the favorites. I'm just hoping they don't get complacent out there
SuperKevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 12:38 PM    (permalink
All-NFLDC

619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperKevin View Post
So do I but I'm thinking this might be our toughest game so far. It'll be interesting to see the Bills attitude when they are playing as the favorites. I'm just hoping they don't get complacent out there
I just don't know which defense will show up for the Raiders today. If it's anything close to as good as last week's than I think we could definitely keep this game tight. That will pretty much dictate the outcome of the game. I'm also looking forward to watching this improved Bills run D go up against our solid running duo of Bush and McFadden.
619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 12:40 PM    (permalink
Smooth Criminal
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by CC.SD View Post
Charlie Casserly on CBS just showed a bunch of clips of Randy Moss dogging it the last couple weeks. "This is not the kind of effort your best offensive player needs to be showing."

He then finished up with "Nyah nyah, Bush sucks, Super Mario 4 eva!" Maybe not.
I got slammed for suggesting this after Brady got hurt. Moss isnt going to give it 100% when hes not getting all the catche he wants and hes not on a superbowl team anymore.

Old 09-21-2008, 12:43 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 619 View Post
I just don't know which defense will show up for the Raiders today. If it's anything close to as good as last week's than I think we could definitely keep this game tight. That will pretty much dictate the outcome of the game. I'm also looking forward to watching this improved Bills run D go up against our solid running duo of Bush and McFadden.
I'm really excited for every RB in this game.
Darren McFadden, Michael Bush, Marshawn Lynch, and Fred Jackson is a good time. Hopefully the latter two can find more success today.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 12:43 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

WHO WILL WIN THE TOILET BOWL: CHIEFS OR FALCONS
<+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermstheman83 View Post
What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.
bored of education is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 12:49 PM    (permalink
Smooth Criminal
All-NFLDC

I like the Falcons. Turner should be able to run and Thigpen will be getting his first start.

Old 09-21-2008, 12:50 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HinesWardJr View Post
Not really cover, but spy Westbrook. Timmons is fast, and I think he can be up to the challenge. I dont think it will be one-on-one the whole night. I would put Poly with Westbrook as well.
Yeah but speed isn't everything. Westbrook isn't really fast by definition (I think he ran a 4.55 40 at the Combine) He's just so damn quick and shifty
Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 12:56 PM    (permalink
skinzzfan25
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.

Falcons are the shiniest turds in the bowl.
Old 09-21-2008, 12:57 PM    (permalink
skinzzfan25
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.

Darryl Johnson's eyes are so red.

Probably smokin some rocks in the back.