Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 09-22-2008, 11:03 AM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Broncos certainly came out the winners in that one.

Rest in Peace, themaninblack
eaglesalltheway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 11:20 AM    (permalink
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
I was never a big DA fan, but I think Garrard can be a good game manager. But thats all he is really, a good game manager. A poor man's Roethlisberger.

Poor man's is probably an incorrect term, more like well off Roethlisbeger.
Yeah, but if you go off of last year with Garrard, it makes him seem like an ELITE game manager, with a 6:1 TD:INT ratio, which is a very very good QB. He isn't THAT good, merely pretty good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
do i tell you when to flip the burger?
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 11:41 AM    (permalink
Xenos
Veteran

Xenos is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xenos is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xenos is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xenos is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xenos is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xenos is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xenos is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xenos is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xenos is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xenos is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xenos is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiver View Post
Philip Rivers is also building off of last year's post-season momentum. It is a shame that LaDainian, Philip, and Antonio were all banged up for the AFCCG; a Eli vs. San Diego match-up would have been awesome.

I still adhere to the Philip Rivers > Eli Manning > Ben Roethlisberger ranking.
What sucked for me is that this season he came through in the clutch for his team, but his defense let him down. Plus, I hate the fact that his lone interception was based off of a equipment malfunction.
Xenos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 11:42 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

In related news, Matt Schaub has looked awful thus far.
Old 09-22-2008, 11:43 AM    (permalink
SEX ON FIRE

Quote:
In related news, Matt Schaub has looked awful thus far.
Sage is the better quarterback on that team in my opinion. Schaub has been overrated for awhile anyway though.
Old 09-22-2008, 11:45 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEX ON FIRE View Post
Sage is the better quarterback on that team in my opinion. Schaub has been overrated for awhile anyway though.
Sage has looked better. I haven't seen games though, just highlights. From what I saw, it looks like Schaub puts no zip on the ball. Pass protection isn't stellar either, but still, Schaub floats it too much.

And they desperately need a RB. Steve Slaton is not the answer.
Old 09-22-2008, 11:47 AM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Martin Gramatica missed as many field goals yesterday as he did in the 2006 and 2007 season combined.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 11:48 AM    (permalink
SEX ON FIRE

Quote:
Sage has looked better. I haven't seen games though, just highlights. From what I saw, it looks like Schaub puts no zip on the ball. Pass protection isn't stellar either, but still, Schaub floats it too much.

Slaton has looked fine to me but you obviously need a guy to compliment him. Texans simply aren't that talented top to bottom. Give them a few more years and they should have a much deeper and more rounded squad.
Old 09-22-2008, 03:20 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eaglesalltheway View Post
I agree with pretty much all of that except for one thing. Reed Doughty is not solid. He is below average, at his best. He got beat this week, and gets beat almost any time I watch a skins game. I don't know if he looks worse than he actually is because he is the weakest link in the secondary and therefore gets picked on the most, but all I have ever seen out of Doughty is a below average NFL Safety.
Well coming off having Archuleta I can label Doughty "solid." His positives are that he is a smart player who gets the defense lined up, he is good against the run, he is weak in coverage but more Will Demps weak than Archuleta or Roy Williams weak. But yeah he shouldn't be starting, especially when Chris Horton is an absolute ball hawk.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 03:24 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by *** Ork Wang View Post
Other tidbit:

Chargers are the only team in the last 25 year i believe to lose their first two games in the last 25 seconds
That post is made of 25 'words'
Old 09-22-2008, 03:29 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lions WMD View Post
That post is made of 25 'words'
omg

THEY HAVE BEEN GOW'ed
<+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermstheman83 View Post
What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.
bored of education is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 05:14 PM    (permalink
BlindSite
All-Pro

BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If not for 4th Quarter comebacks Jake Delhomme would have a .500 record as a starter.

BlindSite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 05:18 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

John Abraham is on pace for 32 sacks.
Old 09-22-2008, 05:19 PM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Not useless but more so relevant:

The Ravens Defense is back.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Job View Post
On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
Quote:
Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!
BigDawg819 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 05:19 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

borrowing from beat writer Matt Maiocco:

-The 49ers rank 11th in total offense (11th rushing, 12th passing)
-They rank tied for 10th in total defense (20th rushing, seventh passing)
-Offense ranks sixth in yards per play (6.0)
-Defense is seventh in yards per play (4.4)
-Niners are tied for 10th in points per game
-Defensively, Niners are fifth in the league in passing yards per play (5.48)
-J.T. O'Sullivan ranks fourth in the league with a 104.6 passer rating.
-Third in the league with an average gain per pass attempt of 9.4 yards
-Frank Gore leads the NFL in yards from scrimmage with 412
-He is fifth in the NFL with 287 yards rushing and fifth with 16 first downs
-Joe Nedney is tied for third in the league with 28 points
-Parys Haralson is tied for sixth in the league with 3 sacks

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 06:14 PM    (permalink
iBoldin
Veteran

iBoldin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iBoldin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iBoldin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iBoldin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iBoldin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iBoldin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iBoldin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iBoldin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iBoldin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iBoldin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iBoldin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Especially in Madden. Worst mistake every taking the Texans. I swear, every pass has a chance to get picked off by the corner or safety. In real time games though, it's true as well.

Also, I think Slaton has looked good thus far. How long he can keep it up, I don't know, but he's looked like a better investment then Ahman Green.
iBoldin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 08:29 PM    (permalink
BlindSite
All-Pro

BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Whats bad about investing franchise type money in a running back who hasn't had a full season in the past 4 and is over 30 years old?

BlindSite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 09:12 PM    (permalink
Breaker
Rookie

Breaker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Breaker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Breaker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Breaker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Breaker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Breaker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Breaker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Breaker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Breaker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Breaker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Breaker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Steve Slaton single handedly raped some of the Titans best defenders yesterday.

His first big run, he was hit big in the backfield by Albert Haynesworth, but instead of going down, he gave Haynesworth a shoulder shrug and knock him on his ass and then proceeded to run downfield for 50 yards and finished it off by giving Chris Hope the stiff arm from hell.

On his TD run, he trucked Michael Griffin on his was to the endzone, knocking Girffin on his ass and had rolling backwards.

He pulled this nasty juke move on a Titans LB(Flower?) in the redzone and had him diving face first into a pile of grass. (not in the highlights video)

http://www.nfl.com/videos?videoId=09000d5d80afad40

Our one and only bright spot from yesterday. Watch and behold the truth.

sidenote, Slaton >>>>> Bush.
Breaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 09:15 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Juking Ryan Fowler is not an accomplishment. I could juke Fowler out of his jock on one leg. The others were nice though.
Old 09-22-2008, 09:16 PM    (permalink
Breaker
Rookie

Breaker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Breaker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Breaker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Breaker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Breaker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Breaker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Breaker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Breaker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Breaker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Breaker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Breaker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iBoldin View Post
Especially in Madden. Worst mistake every taking the Texans. I swear, every pass has a chance to get picked off by the corner or safety. In real time games though, it's true as well.

Also, I think Slaton has looked good thus far. How long he can keep it up, I don't know, but he's looked like a better investment then Ahman Green.
No doubt, Stafford in '09!

The trade though wasn't bad, IMO. The fact that we let go of McNair's golden boy, Roflaffles Carr, made that trade worth every bit of its pennies. Don't know how many people know this, but before we made the trade there was a rumoring going around that Carr would be our starter as long as he was in the league. I thank God everyday we don't have a Matt Millen situation at the QB position.

Last edited by Breaker : 09-22-2008 at 09:52 PM.
Breaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 09:20 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Here is one:

Troy Polamalu is back!!
Old 09-22-2008, 11:05 PM    (permalink
PackerLegend
Pro Bowler

PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Greg Jennings is on pace for 1990 Rec yards..... Jennings is a Beast the real 85

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher
PackerLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 11:29 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

- Marcus Stroud has four times as many passes defended as any other DT in the league, with 4. The most in the league all of last season at the position was 6.
- Brian Moorman has as many passing TD as Schaub, Garrard, Delhomme, Palmer, and Ronnie Brown.
- The Bills are 3-0 for the first time since '92

That last one is slightly less useless than the others.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 11:30 PM    (permalink
Burns336
Pro Bowler

Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336

-Jason Witten is God
Burns336 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 11:57 PM    (permalink
giantsfan
Pro Bowler

giantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiver View Post
Philip Rivers is also building off of last year's post-season momentum. It is a shame that LaDainian, Philip, and Antonio were all banged up for the AFCCG; a Eli vs. San Diego match-up would have been awesome.

I still adhere to the Philip Rivers > Eli Manning > Ben Roethlisberger ranking.
Eli is just so clutch though, that even if I thought Rivers was better I wouldn't swap the two. I've spent a lot of my life in cities with horrible QBs, but having Eli QB'ing my team we're confident that eli can run a scoring drive when we need it no matter how much time is left and he's been delivering in the clutch since his first season as a starter. Yeah I know, the INTs, but Hufnagel was such a horrendous OC that I still want to kill to kill him even though he hasn't been with the team in 2 years, he actually managed to be a worse OC than Tim Lewis was a DC. That, on top of the lockerroom strife that has been following Eli since he first came in and Kerry Collins threw a hissy fit, is the reason why Eli has had his struggles with INTs.

Quote:

I've never really seen enough out of Schaub to be impressed by him, but that line really is playing poorly, they have future bookend tackles, a great line coach and hopefully Chris Spencer, but they still need another upgrade to the interior of that line and to gel, before I crucify their QBs completely. I do like Sage Rosenfels though, for some reason I can't explain, so hopefully if things don't turn around Kubiak will give Sage a shot with the reigns.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcgee View Post
- Marcus Stroud has four times as many passes defended as any other DT in the league, with 4. The most in the league all of last season at the position was 6.
- Brian Moorman has as many passing TD as Schaub, Garrard, Delhomme, Palmer, and Ronnie Brown.
- The Bills are 3-0 for the first time since '92

That last one is slightly less useless than the others.
Marcus Stroud has been a beast this year, I don't want to jinx him so I won't mention the every present concern however. Also is it just me but watching bills games I just seem to notice Kyle Williams doing things, good things, every game.
giantsfan is offline   Reply With Quote