Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Cincinnati Bengals Team Forum

Cincinnati Bengals Team Forum Who dey gonna discuss dem Bengals?

Old 09-22-2008, 03:33 PM    (permalink
PalmerToCJ
Team Leader
All-Pro

PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Week 4: Cleveland

Lose this game and the season is over before it even started.

Hopefully this will be the offenses coming out party and the defense can play to the level it has all season. If we play as well as we did yesterday it should be a W.

Granted, Anderson might make another coming out party against us lol.
PalmerToCJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 05:50 PM    (permalink
themaninblack
All-Pro

themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Repeat of last year when we beat the ever loving **** out of them. They have almost NO secondary and even with Shaun Rogers and Corey Williams their front seven leaves a lot to be desired. By far the weakest defense we have played up until this point.

^A Bonekrusher production^
Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165
themaninblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 10:21 PM    (permalink
hobbes2053
Pro Bowler

hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by themaninblack View Post
Repeat of last year when we beat the ever loving **** out of them. They have almost NO secondary and even with Shaun Rogers and Corey Williams their front seven leaves a lot to be desired. By far the weakest defense we have played up until this point.
...and will play for some time. If we lose this game, I give up. There is no reason we shouldn't merck on them like we did last year. We ought to light em up.
hobbes2053 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2008, 07:28 AM    (permalink
BengalMedic
Rookie

BengalMedic hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Not trying to piss of Browns fans, but it will...

We are going up against the MOST OVERRATED team in the NFL right now. I remember how everyone was bagging the Bengals and how everyone could run and pass all over us last year. I then remember the Browns ONLY needing to come into Cincinnati and do that very simple task to get into the playoffs and CHOKING on a big donkey d*ck !!! This game will be no different and the Bengals will come out and have another better than average game. This difference is, we won't be playing against the defending Super Bowl champions with a swarming defense.

This will be a win for the Bengals and if not, I will be MORE than happy to come right back to this thread and tell you that I was wrong and how bad we suck. If we lose, we will deserve that !!!
BengalMedic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2008, 11:41 AM    (permalink
PalmerToCJ
Team Leader
All-Pro

PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well, I'm not sure they're overrated anymore but I always thought it was laughable that people predicted them as the AFCN champs.

We better win this game, whoever loses this games season is pretty much destroyed.

I expect the offense to go to town.
Old 09-23-2008, 05:32 PM    (permalink
Bengalsrocket
Pro Bowler

Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
Well, I'm not sure they're overrated anymore but I always thought it was laughable that people predicted them as the AFCN champs.

We better win this game, whoever loses this games season is pretty much destroyed.

I expect the offense to go to town.
In the AFCN forum I always said it was laughable that people think the Browns are better than the Steelers this year. Now that we've seen a small glimpse of them playing so far I still think I'm right. Browns and Bengals are both garbage right now, but I feel like Cincinnati has more pieces to their puzzle than Cleveland.
Bengalsrocket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 08:11 AM    (permalink
BengalMedic
Rookie

The funny part about Cleveland is they spent a ton of money and gave up future draft picks to win NOW and when the Browns are spoken about, the word that comes up the most is, "SOFT"...

While I would say that applies to the Bengals at certain positions as well, we didn't sell the farm to get that way...

The Bengals will win Sunday !!!
Old 09-26-2008, 08:42 PM    (permalink
PalmerToCJ
Team Leader
All-Pro

Joseph looks like he's out, Utecht and Jones are questionable but did full practice so I expect them to play. That would be ROUGH if Jones was out too.

Carson is questionable.... But come on....
Old 09-26-2008, 11:52 PM    (permalink
Bengalsrocket
Pro Bowler

Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
Joseph looks like he's out, Utecht and Jones are questionable but did full practice so I expect them to play. That would be ROUGH if Jones was out too.

Carson is questionable.... But come on....
Doubt Carson doesn't play, but I have a small little glimmer of faith in Fitzpatrick anyways, especially against the browns D.
Old 09-27-2008, 12:55 PM    (permalink
PalmerToCJ
Team Leader
All-Pro

lol I'm not gonna lie I have some faith in Fitzpatrick too.

But yeah, no way Carson doesn't play.
Old 09-28-2008, 11:51 AM    (permalink
PalmerToCJ
Team Leader
All-Pro

Oh dear lord. I really like Fitzpatrick AS A BACKUP. UGH! Oh well I've got faith.

Off to watch the game.................. HOPING FOR THE BEST.
Old 09-28-2008, 01:41 PM    (permalink
themaninblack
All-Pro

themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Chinedum Ndukwe is my favorite player of all time. For realz.

Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165
Old 09-28-2008, 03:19 PM    (permalink
PalmerToCJ
Team Leader
All-Pro

The defense is an average defense now, I'll gladly call out anyone who says our defense is bad anymore. Chinny is amazing.

I cannot believe Carson wasn't able to go. That ends our season.
Old 09-28-2008, 04:13 PM    (permalink
BengalMedic
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by BengalMedic View Post
Not trying to piss of Browns fans, but it will...

We are going up against the MOST OVERRATED team in the NFL right now. I remember how everyone was bagging the Bengals and how everyone could run and pass all over us last year. I then remember the Browns ONLY needing to come into Cincinnati and do that very simple task to get into the playoffs and CHOKING on a big donkey d*ck !!! This game will be no different and the Bengals will come out and have another better than average game. This difference is, we won't be playing against the defending Super Bowl champions with a swarming defense.

This will be a win for the Bengals and if not, I will be MORE than happy to come right back to this thread and tell you that I was wrong and how bad we suck. If we lose, we will deserve that !!!
So, being a man of my word, I was completely wrong. I won't even offer up the excuse of "Carson didn't play" because if we couldn't beat that pathetic excuse of an effort put forth by the Browns, we didn't deserve to win. This team f*cking blows and God knows next week is only going to be worse. Well, 0-5 here we come !!! WE SUCK !!!
Old 09-28-2008, 04:45 PM    (permalink
PalmerToCJ
Team Leader
All-Pro

It just sucks so bad to have the best defense we've had since Marvin has been here and completely waste it because the Oline can't get it together (granted week 2 was more weather).
Old 09-28-2008, 06:07 PM    (permalink
hobbes2053
Pro Bowler

hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have lost faith. I like what our defense can do but it doesn't matter if the offense can't put up any points. Settling for field goals doesn't help at all.
hobbes2053 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 06:48 PM    (permalink
themaninblack
All-Pro

This is just ridiculous. I got nothing...

Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165
Old 09-29-2008, 12:06 AM    (permalink
Bengalsrocket
Pro Bowler

Theres few words I could post here that would have any value. Disappointing lose for us, and not much of a win for Cleveland. The Carson excuse is just that... Its purely a reason for me to hold hope which is pointless at this point. Sucks giving up this early, but unfortunately I've already been watching the potential top 5-10 picks that we could easily be getting this year.
Old 09-29-2008, 02:40 AM    (permalink
StripedWalrus
Pro Bowler

StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I gotta say this game was once again lost by Bratowski. The play calling on offense was terrible once again. Your going up the field by passing...after getting an interception. Then run it twice...there is like 5 yards to go for first down... and you run it again???? WTF???
StripedWalrus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 02:42 AM    (permalink
StripedWalrus
Pro Bowler

StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Also like to add...can Dudecheck not fall on his arse on every play or something?
StripedWalrus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 06:28 AM    (permalink
BengalMedic
Rookie

An absolute and total travesty of an effort by a bunch of f*cking losers that give the impression that they don't / won't give a sh*t about anything related to winning.

If there is anyone that is getting paid by the Bengals to help produce a winning team, they need to give their paycheck back because they SUCK AT WHAT THEY DO !!!

I thought you could only get paid for doing a sh*tty job if you were the CEO of a company needing a government bailout. Come to find out, the Bengals fall into that category as well.

These guys SUCK !!!
Old 09-29-2008, 09:18 AM    (permalink
themaninblack
All-Pro

Once again, the defense played good enough to win us the game but we could do nothing on offense. Carson being out is a killer but Fitz did have chances to win.

How is it that now we finally have a somewhat respectable defense and our offense is crap?

Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165
Old 09-29-2008, 04:11 PM    (permalink
PalmerToCJ
Team Leader
All-Pro

Is Eric Ghiaciuc the worst starting Center in the league?

If your answer is yes (and it should be), how about this one... Is Eric Ghiaciuc the worst overall center in the league, including reserves?

Sure was familiar seeing him get blown up by Rodgers.
Old 09-29-2008, 05:14 PM    (permalink
themaninblack
All-Pro

He's definitely the worst starting Center I have seen this year and being as that is my position I make it a point to watch them all the time. I want Alex Mack more than anyone else in this draft because he is that bad and Mack is that good.

Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165
Old 09-29-2008, 06:13 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i want Caldwell from Bama over Mack right now. Him along side Whitworth would be a powerful duo

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Bengals78 is offline   Reply With Quote