Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 09-22-2008, 07:54 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Hello Mr Kettle; YOU'RE BLACK

Quote:
Originally Posted by RODNEY HARRISON
You can call Ricky Williams dirty if you'd like. But if you do, for the sake of accuracy, you should probably be calling him a "dirty hippie," not a "dirty football player." Patriots safety Rodney Harrison went for the latter. From the Boston Herald:

Rodney Harrison, in fact, called it dirty. When asked if it was because Williams hit Vrabel below the knees after Brown already had scored, Harrison answered in the affirmative.

“You said it better than me,” Harrison said. “There’s no place in the game for that. (But) it’s part of the game. You have to protect yourself. It’s disappointing that guys don’t take care of each other, but we’ll just have to be on guard, because there’s some dirty stuff out there.”

I'm sure he's kidding. He has to be kidding. This is like Chris Henry saying that Warrick Dunn has character issues. It's like Scott Linehan saying Bill Belichick doesn't prepare his team very well. This isn't the pot calling the kettle black, this is the pot calling a snowflake black.

This is the same Rodney Harrison who was voted by his peers as the league's dirtiest player in 2004. The same Rodney Harrison was given the same title by the same people in 2006. And the same Rodney Harrison who was voted in 2008 as the league's dirtiest player by the head coaches of the league.

The Herald chose to play up the "OMG, Ricky Williams smoked marijuana!" angle, sneaking in a couple of clever digs like, "Ricky Williams hit a sticky issue," and "The Patriots weren't happy about getting smoked [by the Dolphins]."

If you want to bring up the herb, it seems to me that it argues against Ricky Williams being a dirty player, as potheads are generally pretty mellow. Also generally pretty mellow are yoga instructors, vegans, and holistic healers, all areas in which Ricky has dabbled.

Maybe Williams crossed the line on a play, maybe he didn't. You can make that call for yourself. But Rodney Harrison, who makes more dirty plays in a quarter of football than most guys make in a career, doesn't get the make the judgment call on anyone else.

Related: , Ricky Williams, Miami Dolphins, New England Patriots
That block was fine.
<+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermstheman83 View Post
What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.
bored of education is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 07:56 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

He bitched about a legal block Bobby Wade threw on him in the last game of 06. He's a mark ass trick.
Old 09-22-2008, 07:57 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The HGH is reaching his vocal chords ONLY.
Quote:
What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.
Old 09-22-2008, 07:59 PM    (permalink
Joeyjr09

Quote:
Originally Posted by bored of education View Post
That block was fine.
Personally, I can see why people had problems with it.

It's not like there's any LB in the NFL that is gonna catch Ronnie Brown in the open field. But Ricky and the Dolphins wanted to win and he was just playing hard.

F Rodney Harrison.
Old 09-22-2008, 08:01 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Patriots: Kings of Class
Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 08:05 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

Yeah. Such whiney trick ass bitches.
Quote:
Old 09-22-2008, 08:06 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

I'm sure he's kidding. He has to be kidding. This is like Chris Henry saying that Warrick Dunn has character issues. It's like Scott Linehan saying Bill Belichick doesn't prepare his team very well. This isn't the pot calling the kettle black, this is the pot calling a snowflake black

that made me chuckle.

Sniper, did you notice how I typed you're rather than your. yay me!
Quote:
Old 09-22-2008, 08:06 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What a *****.
Old 09-22-2008, 08:09 PM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Rodney Harrison is such a classless POS. I can't stand him.
yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 08:27 PM    (permalink
BlindSite
All-Pro

BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This is like saying its a ***** move to hit a QB on an interception. Its a game called football and there's contact, get used to it or go home.

BlindSite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 09:32 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

lol lol lol Patriots make me chuckles
Quote:
Old 09-22-2008, 11:00 PM    (permalink
Gatz
Rookie

Gatz is a cocksman.Gatz is a cocksman.Gatz is a cocksman.Gatz is a cocksman.Gatz is a cocksman.

Is Vince Wilfork going to say something too? Or will Belicheck complain about a coach not shaking his hand?

Gotta love Boston.
Waaaaaaaaah!!! It was totally cooler when I was the only one who made a truth thread. Waaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!! I thought that when I "retired" people would honor me by never making truth threads. WAaaaaaaaaaaaaaah !!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lions WMD View Post
It's called Auto Fellatio!
Gatz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 11:14 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Harrison = a tool

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 11:18 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gatz View Post
Is Vince Wilfork going to say something too? Or will Belicheck complain about a coach not shaking his hand?

Gotta love Boston.
Wilfork was pretty quick to call Pollard's hit on Brady dirty. I lawled.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2008, 12:19 AM    (permalink
giantsfan
Pro Bowler

giantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair

I like Belicheck and the Patriots because I respect what they've been able to accomplish, but I hate when people whine about crap like that. Get made when it happens, I understand that, but don't go and ***** to the media about it. Just the definition of a Tool.
giantsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2008, 01:00 AM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bored of education View Post
I'm sure he's kidding. He has to be kidding. This is like Chris Henry saying that Warrick Dunn has character issues. It's like Scott Linehan saying Bill Belichick doesn't prepare his team very well. This isn't the pot calling the kettle black, this is the pot calling a snowflake black

that made me chuckle.

Sniper, did you notice how I typed you're rather than your. yay me!
OH COME ON. You didn't make a ricky williams joke in that too. You should have been ashamed of yourself.

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"
awfullyquiet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2008, 01:22 AM    (permalink
BUSTKUNTLAWL
Veteran

BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Speaking of complainers.. WTF is wrong with Jake Delhomme? He is an average quarterback and whines about every single call. Like the Detroit Pistons in basketball.. It's ******* annoying to watch him jump and down like a kid throwing a tempter tantrum.

Oh, and Ricky Williams is simply awesome. Rodney Harrison not so much.
Old 09-23-2008, 02:26 AM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcgee View Post
Wilfork was pretty quick to call Pollard's hit on Brady dirty. I lawled.
Nevermind Vince Wilfork sticking his fingers through a RB's face mask last season (Brandon Jacobs?) while they were jawing. Hmmm... What's more blatantly dirty?

Oldie but a goodie.
nobodyinparticular is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2008, 10:22 AM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This is one of the reasons why i despise the Patriots. Sadly, people associate the rest of the team with their "leaders", and that dirty schmuck just happens to be one of them. If you don't wanna get blocked while trying to make a tackle on one of their players, don't get caught by a "pot head" who was 20 yards behind you two seconds prior to hitting you.

I can't believe these guys.
Old 09-23-2008, 10:34 AM    (permalink
giantsfan
Pro Bowler

giantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair

Quote:
Originally Posted by nobodyinparticular View Post
Nevermind Vince Wilfork sticking his fingers through a RB's face mask last season (Brandon Jacobs?) while they were jawing. Hmmm... What's more blatantly dirty?
Or Wilfork extending into JP Losman's knee, although that was actually good for the bills it was still dirty.
giantsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2008, 11:15 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

he is jackass-thats it. All that needs to be said really.

Oh......and he is classless.
Old 09-23-2008, 11:51 AM    (permalink
the dude
Rookie

the dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nobodyinparticular View Post

yeah, that was Jacobs
Old 09-23-2008, 12:01 PM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

There's no player in the league I hate more than Rodney Harrison.

Obnoxious, terribly overrated (but he doesn't know it), dirty as hell, and now this.

Good god man, retire. NOBODY LIKES YOU.
Old 09-23-2008, 12:11 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The question is - Would you rather have him on your team playing for you, or across the field playing against you?

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2008, 12:47 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Witty thread title BOE, though I'm sure it flew over a lot of peoples heads.

You would be correct though, but I suppose if there was someone who knew what a dirty play was, it would be Rodney Harrison.