Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 09-24-2008, 08:15 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jballa838 View Post
way to jump the gun on this one D-Unit. Once word of who is the next CEO/Pres/GM is I may agree with you, but declaring the Lions will forever be losers even though they went straight to the top and cut off the biggest SEEN problem. They may or may not have problems in their interior, but he's the one calling the majority of the shots. The Ford Family who owns the team really does not say, "Wow, he's fast. Lets draft him." Their horrid front office work comes from the front office as it should. Millen's job was to look over the front office, and make the final decision. someone else with that role may or may not be able to right the ship.
The Lions drafts have been as horrible as any team. And ones that don't draft well have to do well in free agency and trading (Redskins), but those who don't are destined for failure. Who have the Lions actually drafted as of late that has been of value? Calvin Johnson and Roy Williams, two "You are an idiot if you don't pick these guys" picks. Thats it. Kevin Jones, Charles Rodgers, Joey Harrington, all are busts, and not the ones in the hall of fame.
So I ask you, how can they not get better than where they are now? What's stopping them from a super bowl in 6 years?
Who do you think keeps hiring all these idiots?

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 08:18 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Built Ford Rough

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 08:30 PM    (permalink
Maybe Next Year Millen2
Veteran

Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
Yeah, that one year you were 9-7? Totally respectable. *rolls eyes*

I'm not really sure where you are coming from in quoting me anyway, since my whole point was that William Clay Ford and the Lions organization clearly has no ******* idea what they are doing. They must hire someone else to do this process again, if they don't they are just going to hire another unqualified person. There's a reason the Lions haven't won **** in over 50 years, and it starts at the top. Millen is just another scapegoat for that the main problem is.
Uhhh no its more than one year of respectable play. They made the playoffs 6 out of 10 years in the 90s. That is respectable. Its ***** tough to win the Super Bowl. Even the most storied franchises won 5 times out of 40 some Super Bowls. Bears only one once with a HOF RB of their own. Without Barry Sanders they made the playoffs in 1999 and then went 9-7 in 2000. All respectable/playoff caliber until Matt Millen came to town. Playoff caliber team that couldn't get over the hump. I'll take that right now, its what the Bears are striving to be right now is playoff caliber. Its what the Vikings are trying to be and may be with their offseason moves. And even your Jerry Angelo led Bears, got there asses handed them by Millens Lions last year. 4-4 since 2004 vs the Bears well.

You forget about the Bears being the Lions of the NFL for 7 out of 8 years. From 1996-2004(except for 2001), the Bears were the Lions. Absolute ****.
50-78 record in 8 seasons, 37-75 without the obvious 2001 farce with Jim Freaking Miller. Very very Millenesque and they were able to rebound, so its obviously not impossible if the Bears can do it post Ditka. Of course the Lions have to hire the right guy. But to say they won't is just absurd. You can say what you want and pick on the Lions all you want, even though your a freaking Gophers fan. Its fine with me, just adds to the rivalry, but at least know a little history instead of just assuming the Lions always sucked. Barry had a decent line, decent D, good WRs but he never had the QB(because HOF QBs are very hard to find for some teams, ie Lions/Bears.) Because of the QB issue we never got over the hump(sounds like Minnesota now). And as for history, I really don't give a crap especially when it comes to the history of any team, especially a team from 1985 or a Vikings team from before I was born. It has nothing to do with the present.
Maybe Next Year Millen2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 08:38 PM    (permalink
PoopSandwich
All-Pro

PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Congratulations to the Lions fans and here is to hoping someone competent replaces him!

"If something happens, and it's the Cleveland Browns, I'm going to pour my heart out for the Dawg Pound and try to win a Super Bowl for Cleveland," he said. "I don't care if they've had 20 starting quarterbacks since 1999. I'm going to be the 21st and the guy that brought them the Super Bowl." - JFF
PoopSandwich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 08:43 PM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
Who do you think keeps hiring all these idiots?
Who chose the candidates?

Quote:
Originally Posted by slightlyabroncosfan View Post
JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

jballa838 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 09:15 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maybe Next Year Millen2 View Post
You forget about the Bears being the Lions of the NFL for 7 out of 8 years. From 1996-2004(except for 2001), the Bears were the Lions. Absolute ****.
50-78 record in 8 seasons, 37-75 without the obvious 2001 farce with Jim Freaking Miller. Very very Millenesque and they were able to rebound, so its obviously not impossible if the Bears can do it post Ditka. Of course the Lions have to hire the right guy. But to say they won't is just absurd. You can say what you want and pick on the Lions all you want, even though your a freaking Gophers fan. Its fine with me, just adds to the rivalry, but at least know a little history instead of just assuming the Lions always sucked. Barry had a decent line, decent D, good WRs but he never had the QB(because HOF QBs are very hard to find for some teams, ie Lions/Bears.) Because of the QB issue we never got over the hump(sounds like Minnesota now). And as for history, I really don't give a crap especially when it comes to the history of any team, especially a team from 1985 or a Vikings team from before I was born. It has nothing to do with the present.
A few things:

1) There is no rivalry. Bad teams like the Lions don't have rivals.

2) I do know history, which is why I'm right on this and you are wrong. William Clay Ford has been the sole owner of the Lions since 1964. In that time they've won the division three times. I shall repeat, since William Ford has owned the team the Lions have won the division 3 times in 44 years. You actually have the nerve to say that's not ******* awful? You don't think there's some correlation there? Give me a ******* break.

3) Yes, the Bears were terrible from 1995-2004. They were also pretty bad from 1963-1979. The difference is that when good franchices (or at least competent ones) are in a rut they make real structural changes, not just changing the furniture around and hoping things change. This is exactly my point, which you instead choose to ignore by making idiotic comparisons to college football teams. If the Lions are serious about changing the atmosphere, they need to hire competent people to hire the front office.

4) Even at their worst, the Bears have never been as bad as the Lions consistently are. That is a domain held for only a select few franchices that have perfected the art of being terrible. 50-78 is nothing compared to the **** that the Lions have been for the last 7-8 years. Awful comparison.

5) 3 division titles in 44 years under William Ford.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Last edited by bearsfan_51 : 09-24-2008 at 09:21 PM.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 09:33 PM    (permalink
wingboy2999
Pro Bowler

wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ok, stop the hating on the Lions. Don't ruin our happy day with friggin' reality. All you guys are right about us being unBEARably [not a shot] terrible but to say that we are still screwed.... come on. Give us a chance here. It is one thing to point and laugh when Millen was still there but that bastard is GONE.

G
O
N
E

And I could kiss you all.... really.... everyone one of you.

I love it.

Love itttttttt.

Sweet Living

I remember 9/24/08
wingboy2999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 09:34 PM    (permalink
wingboy2999
Pro Bowler

wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Oh and you know it is REALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL bad when you get "Congrats" texts from friends. And "congrats" posts from all you guys.

And yes, this is probably my greatest Lions related day. I was around for Barry but was not as into football as I was.

And to think... I had all but renounced pro football. I'M BACK BABY!

Sweet Living

I remember 9/24/08
wingboy2999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 09:56 PM    (permalink
PACKmanN
All-Pro

PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I bet they hire Mike Mayock
Old 09-24-2008, 09:59 PM    (permalink
illmatic74
Veteran

illmatic74 illmatic74 illmatic74 illmatic74 illmatic74 illmatic74

Quote:
Originally Posted by PACKmanN View Post
Great hire
illmatic74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 10:02 PM    (permalink
All-NFLDC

619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PACKmanN View Post
He deserves a job somewhere in some capacity.
619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 10:09 PM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Can we please wait until tomorrow or Friday to rain on our parade? Let us enjoy this day.
P-L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 10:24 PM    (permalink
49ersfan_87
Pro Bowler

49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Congrats Lions fans, its a few years too late but better late than never right?

The lions were just awful on sunday and needed a complete overhaul. Every team has its bad cycles but this was just ridicolous, id never wish this on a franchise for so long. Heres to a brighter future for the lions!
49ersfan_87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 10:37 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

best line by Stuart Scott tonight:

"When Matt Millen took over the Lions in 2001, they were one of the worst teams in the league. When Matt Millen left the Lions in 2008, they are the worst team in the league."

"You don't need thumbs. My best friend is my brother's dog, he doesn't have any thumbs, he's doin fine."
-Pat Angerer on breaking his thumb.

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Kirk Ferentz = Coach Killjoy
iowatreat54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 10:55 PM    (permalink
d34ng3l021
All-Pro

d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I am really happy for all Lions fans. They definitely deserve this.

If they could get someone half competent, they might be able to make some noise. They have some good talent on that team.

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan
d34ng3l021 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 11:40 PM    (permalink
PackerLegend
Pro Bowler

PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wait theres been a mistake.... Millen wasnt fired he was re-hired. The Lions plan on making him the highest paid GM.

Millen's firing will have no affect on how this season would/will play out if he was still here. Next year... well obviously

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher
PackerLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 12:35 AM    (permalink
doingthisinsteadofwork
All-Pro

doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.

And now I introduce to you the next HC of the Oakland Raiders!

The thing Al Davis thought made Matt Millen the most qualified for the job was the fact that he's a former Raider. Also Al thinks Millen put a number of good drafts together at Detroit.I mean look at all the receivers he drafted in the 1st round.Thats what Oakland needs more of.More WRs.
Old 09-25-2008, 12:39 AM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Someone tell Mark Cuban to buy the Lions.

WMD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 01:08 AM    (permalink
Dam8610
Team Leader
All-Pro

Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lions WMD View Post
Someone tell Mark Cuban to buy the Lions.
and avoid the Cubs at all costs.

The problem arises when people use statistics like a drunk uses a lamp post: for support instead of illumination.

If luck is where preparation meets opportunity, then clutch is where failure meets luck.

Quote:
<Add1ct> setting myself on fire can't be that hard
<Add1ct> but tackling a mosquito might prove a challenge
Dam8610 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 01:22 AM    (permalink
giantsfan
Pro Bowler

giantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair

I remembering on arguing with some lions fans on another site, before the drafting of BMW, about which of our teams was better. Eli versus Joey harrington, our bad Oline versus their even worse one, toomer and hilliard versus roy and rogers, my god has millen just been terrible for that franchise, they don't just draft guys that aren't the superstars you'd hoped they'd be they draft guys that are just completely atrocious. If only those fans hadn't been so mind numbingly pig headed I might feel bad for them, especially in light of the Isiah years, but even I acknowledged we were screwed the day isiah took over.
giantsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 01:44 AM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Read it and laugh while you still can
http://www.detroitlions.com/bio.cfm?...vel=2&season=0
yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 01:57 AM    (permalink
Gatz
Rookie

Gatz is a cocksman.Gatz is a cocksman.Gatz is a cocksman.Gatz is a cocksman.Gatz is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yourfavestoner View Post
Read it and laugh while you still can
http://www.detroitlions.com/bio.cfm?...vel=2&season=0
lolololol.

Aww, we won't get to throw Millen at lions fans and get them ticked anymore.

Seriously though, for all the survivors, congratulations. This may be a small ray of sunshine but the dark cloud has not gone away yet.
Waaaaaaaaah!!! It was totally cooler when I was the only one who made a truth thread. Waaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!! I thought that when I "retired" people would honor me by never making truth threads. WAaaaaaaaaaaaaaah !!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lions WMD View Post
It's called Auto Fellatio!
Gatz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 02:14 AM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It's crazy that it finally happened. I can't wait for the new GM to fire that damn scouting department. Bunch of clowns, they are.

WMD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 02:52 AM    (permalink
BRAVEHEART
Pro Bowler

BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Fire all of the coaches and staff.
Old 09-25-2008, 03:17 AM    (permalink
BlindSite
All-Pro

BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

They should go to the Colts, Pats, Cowboys, Seahawks, San Diego, Philadelphia, New York Giants and the Jags and ask all their directors of scouting if they want a GM job. Then go to the 2nd best scout on their list and offer them scouting jobs. Right now they need to poach from other NFL teams. Find up an comers who have found a few diamonds in the rough and give them a job.

Give Stanton or Orvlorsky a shot and try to move Roy Williams in the offseason for some ammo in the draft.

BlindSite is offline   Reply With Quote