Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-02-2007, 04:47 PM    (permalink
TheChampIsHere
Veteran
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 1,643
Reputation: 208
TheChampIsHere hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
that's the worst "argument" i've ever read on this board. ever. period. i'd quote ward's sig if it was easy.

he IS an idiot. he BIT a cop. that's called a FELONY. this was RIGHT AFTER he was tied to a murder. but yeah, great going. he's clearly working hard on that NFL career while he's out assaulting police officers. awesome.

and what the hell is he going to judge me for on not making the NFL? i've nevr been to prison, i have a good job, and frankly, i wasn't allowed to continue my college career because of injury. so exactly what was your point again?

i'm actually angry that you thought this was a coherent, logical argument and thought it was worth posting. i can't even read the rest of the garbage you posted because this was so illogical and ridiculous. please, just stop talking.
you are absolutely ridiculous. Youre right. Youre perfect. Youve never done anything wrong in your life. Youre a better person than Pac-Man. Hes a scumbag. Its like I said, get the **** off your ivory tower.

Has Pac-Man made some mistakes? yeah, he has. Does he have some changes to make? Yeah, he has. But youre sitting here judging him as a person. You are making blanket judgments on a guy you really know nothing about. You really seem to think you are a better man than this guy because you havent been to jail? Are you a better man than me because Ive spent a couple nights in jail? Keep in mind, you know absolutely nothing about me. Im not saying Im better than you or anyone is better than you, because I DONT KNOW YOU. And YOU DONT KNOW ME OR PAC-MAN, SO KEEP YOUR ***** JUDGMENTS TO YOURSELF BECAUSE YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO JUDGE SOMEONE YOU DONT EVEN KNOW.
TheChampIsHere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2007, 04:50 PM    (permalink
TheChampIsHere
Veteran
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 1,643
Reputation: 208
TheChampIsHere hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiver View Post
If you were paying attention to the story. It was Adam Jones' "rain making" that started the incident.
yeah, but its not like he was trying to instigate a fight or anything. it was a bad decision for him to be flaunting his money like that, I agree, but lets not go blame Pac-Man for everything that happenned at the club, I think the blame falls on the guy who pulled out the gun and the woman who broke a bottle over a bouncers head, etc etc whatever else happenned as the situation got out of control.
TheChampIsHere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2007, 05:03 PM    (permalink
smittyjs
All-Pro
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Hendersonville, VYisaGod
Posts: 9,305
Reputation: 128139
smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikes99ej View Post
Time for him to go to prison. And time for the Titans to draft a CB in the first round.
Hell no, we have way to many needs already
__________________

Jay Cutler>Matt Leinart>>>>danman253
XBL GT smitty js Go Vandy!!!!!!
Chris Johnson son!!!!!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoUr82vUx60
http://www.bangcartoon.com/2007/pacman.htm
smittyjs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2007, 05:09 PM    (permalink
locseti
Veteran
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Bullying the Jukebox
Posts: 1,906
Reputation: 7194
locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

Eckhart Tolle says judgement is the only cause of pain.

Last edited by locseti : 03-02-2007 at 05:18 PM.
locseti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2007, 05:49 PM    (permalink
Smokey Joe
All-Pro
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Chicago
Posts: 9,055
Reputation: 13937
Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

he does live up to the nickname "pacman"
__________________

^Thanks to Eaglez.Fan for the sweet sig!

Smokey Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2007, 05:57 PM    (permalink
TheChampIsHere
Veteran
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 1,643
Reputation: 208
TheChampIsHere hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
yes, yes i do. i am a better man than timothy mcveigh. do i know him? no. does that matter? no. i am a better human being than pacman. do i know him? no, but then, i don't need to to know that i don't associate with nor have i ever shot a fellow strip club patron. nor do i associate with anyone nor have i ever bitten a police officer. nor do i have a reputation for similar behaviour. nor has my life ever interfered with my ability to hold down a job.

but then, i guess you dcan't judge, say, hitler. because, by your own ridiculous logic, you never knew him. make a logical argument or stop talking.
here again come the comparisons to Hitler and Timothy McVeigh. People who have done simply unthinkable things. People who were obviously sick in the head.

But I'll tell you what. You are frickin sick in the head for coming out and saying "I am a better man than Pac-Man Jones" for the reasons you stated. As if that makes him a bad person. As if he as a person is defined by these brushes with the law he has had. As if you as a person can be defined by the brushes with the law you haven't had. Thinking like yours is a disease that will ruin this great country. You reinforce everything I say about the ivory tower when you talk like that. Instead, you are sitting back taking inventory on people, rather than actually looking at yourself. Pretending you are perfect. And if you are perfect, which im sure youre not, you should be trying to help people who arent so lucky as you rather than just looking down at everyone who isnt so blessed to be gifted with your perfection.
TheChampIsHere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2007, 05:58 PM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: The Lynn Swan of SWDC Hall of Fame
Posts: 18,270
Reputation: 210983
Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

Are you related to Jones by any chance? That's the only reasonable explanation for you sticking up for him. No wait, even Jones' family thinks he needs to get his head out of his nether regions, and fix his life.

LINK

Quote:
"Everybody tries to talk to him," Robert Jones said. "I do. His mother talks to him, his grandparents talk to him. … I don't know, I just think he is out of control. I've told him I think he is out of damn control, but he doesn't want to hear it.

"I hate to say things on the negative because I want to see him do good. But it is hard to see him keep getting involved in stuff like this. …''
__________________


Last edited by Shiver : 03-02-2007 at 06:02 PM.
Shiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2007, 06:08 PM    (permalink
TheChampIsHere
Veteran
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 1,643
Reputation: 208
TheChampIsHere hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.
Default

I stick up for anyone who is getting unfairly judged. I dont have any liking for pac-man in particular.

What you dont get is that I agree he is screwing up. His whole life he worked to become the football player he is, this is the dream of him and millions of other men and he is living it and he keeps making foolish decisions, putting himself in bad situations, jepoardizing his football career. Giving in to temptation. Its foolish. I agree with that.

But you guys are sitting here saying "he is a joke of a human being", "he is scumbag", "I am a better man than him", "he should be thrown in prison", etc etc etc. And I strongly believe against people judging people in that manner, especially when we are talking about people like Pac-Man who are really just hurting themselves and are, as his father stated, somewhat out of control. But Ive known a lot of people that have been out of control at some point in their life and have stabilized and they are not bad people and I am not a better person than any of them because I didnt have those problems. And I am not gonna judge them like I am perfect, like I dont have some problems of my own.
TheChampIsHere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2007, 06:14 PM    (permalink
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
All-NFLDC
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: KO-V>O-V
Posts: 14,841
Reputation: 1045649
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheChampIsHere View Post
here again come the comparisons to Hitler and Timothy McVeigh. People who have done simply unthinkable things. People who were obviously sick in the head.

But I'll tell you what. You are frickin sick in the head for coming out and saying "I am a better man than Pac-Man Jones" for the reasons you stated. As if that makes him a bad person. As if he as a person is defined by these brushes with the law he has had. As if you as a person can be defined by the brushes with the law you haven't had. Thinking like yours is a disease that will ruin this great country. You reinforce everything I say about the ivory tower when you talk like that. Instead, you are sitting back taking inventory on people, rather than actually looking at yourself. Pretending you are perfect. And if you are perfect, which im sure youre not, you should be trying to help people who arent so lucky as you rather than just looking down at everyone who isnt so blessed to be gifted with your perfection.
Do you know njx personally? Then stop judging him.
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
do i tell you when to flip the burger?
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2007, 06:21 PM    (permalink
smittyjs
All-Pro
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Hendersonville, VYisaGod
Posts: 9,305
Reputation: 128139
smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiver View Post
Are you related to Jones by any chance? That's the only reasonable explanation for you sticking up for him. No wait, even Jones' family thinks he needs to get his head out of his nether regions, and fix his life.

LINK
His mom was also arrested for weed when all of this went down.....
__________________

Jay Cutler>Matt Leinart>>>>danman253
XBL GT smitty js Go Vandy!!!!!!
Chris Johnson son!!!!!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoUr82vUx60
http://www.bangcartoon.com/2007/pacman.htm
smittyjs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2007, 06:31 PM    (permalink
TheChampIsHere
Veteran
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 1,643
Reputation: 208
TheChampIsHere hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CutlerChris View Post
Do you know njx personally? Then stop judging him.

I said that it was a sick thing to say. Theres a difference between saying he is exhibiting sick line of thinking and judging the statement he made and judging him as a person. I stated in my post that I am not calling myself better than NJX because I dont know him. I have no problem with someone saying Adam Jones is stupid and irresponsible for putting himself in the situations he has been in. I have a problem with people putting judgments on him as a person and making statements like "he is a worthless human being", "I am a better person than him", etc etc. Get the distinction?
TheChampIsHere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2007, 06:33 PM    (permalink
Bohleive
Veteran
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: The Land of Pleasant Living
Posts: 509
Reputation: 93
Bohleive hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheChampIsHere View Post
I stick up for anyone who is getting unfairly judged. I dont have any liking for pac-man in particular.
Unfairly judged??? Are you friggin serious? You have to realize that he's being fairly judged. What more evidence do we need to form a judgement about him being 1. an idiot and 2. a detriment to society? He's had TEN incidents, including being involved in a shooting outside of a strip club and biting a police officer! I'm pretty sure he's had his fair share of DUI's too, which absolutely endanger lives.
If that's seriously your logic than you can never again make any argument or have any opinion, because those require judgements and you refuse to allow anyone to do so. In fact you can't respond to this because you are and already have been making a judgement that Pac-man is just a misunderstood guy without any evidence whatsoever. You are a flaming hypocrite.
__________________

Last edited by Bohleive : 03-02-2007 at 06:35 PM.
Bohleive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2007, 06:36 PM    (permalink
smittyjs
All-Pro
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Hendersonville, VYisaGod
Posts: 9,305
Reputation: 128139
smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bohleive View Post
Unfairly judged??? Are you friggin serious? You have to realize that he's being fairly judged. What more evidence do we need to form a judgement about him being 1. an idiot and 2. a detriment to society? He's had TEN incidents, including being involved in a shooting outside of a strip club and biting a police officer! I'm pretty sure he's had his fair share of DUI's too, which absolutely endanger lives.
If that's seriously your logic than you can never again make any argument or have any opinion, because those require judgements and you refuse to allow anyone to do so. In fact you can't respond to this because you are and already have been making a judgement that Pac-man is just a misunderstood guy without any evidence whatsoever. You are a flaming hypocrite.
I don't think he has ever been charged with anything while in TN.
__________________

Jay Cutler>Matt Leinart>>>>danman253
XBL GT smitty js Go Vandy!!!!!!
Chris Johnson son!!!!!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoUr82vUx60
http://www.bangcartoon.com/2007/pacman.htm
smittyjs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2007, 07:03 PM    (permalink
duckseason
All-Pro
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Eugene
Posts: 6,835
Reputation: 10364
duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

I'm co-signing most of what TCIH has said in this thread. I don't really feel like getting into an argument of this nature right now, but I just can't believe that he is the single voice of reason. I think a lot of you are confusing the law with right and wrong. Don't take the time to think for yourself. It's much easier to just let the law tell you who the big bad wolf is. Pacman does indeed seem to be having difficulty staying within the herd. We all do to a certain extent. We weren't meant to all just fall into line. We are trained to do so throughout life. Maybe his training hasn't been as effective yet. He does seem to be acting very immature. What a surprise. A kid with millions. I have no doubt that he will look back on these days later on, and very deeply regret some of the mistakes he's made. He seems to be victimizing himself. Maybe he just doesn't know any better yet. He will get it eventually though. One way or the other. Mistakes tend to be the best teachers. Without them, there is no real learning. What exactly has Pacman done that was so egregiously out of line anyway? Prisons are for people who are a clear threat to society. Not for the majority of society itself. Even if you feel that what's been reported is that bad, do you have proof? Or do you merrily ingest every single thing you read? How would you like every mistake you made in life to be broadcast all over the world? According to some of you, we should lock up tots because they throw a tantrum. Pacman is in the process of life. He has a lot to learn, just like the rest of us. Hopefully for his sake, these recent events in his life have accelerated that process.
__________________
duckseason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2007, 07:11 PM    (permalink
rickscott
Veteran
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 919
Reputation: 155
rickscott hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.
Default

Do you have any idea how the majority of drug users get money to purchase drugs? It's not through hard working 8-4 jobs, it's by robbing and stealing from hard working folks, so yes, his use of drugs is in many ways does escalate the violence we see.

P.S. Have you ever met anyone that you can't find an excuse for?
rickscott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2007, 07:12 PM    (permalink
locseti
Veteran
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Bullying the Jukebox
Posts: 1,906
Reputation: 7194
locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

ya burnt!!!
locseti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2007, 07:14 PM    (permalink
locseti
Veteran
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Bullying the Jukebox
Posts: 1,906
Reputation: 7194
locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rickscott View Post
Do you have any idea how the majority of drug users get money to purchase drugs? It's not through hard working 8-4 jobs, it's by robbing and stealing from hard working folks, so yes, his use of drugs is in many ways does escalate the violence we see.

P.S. Have you ever met anyone that you can't find an excuse for?
OMG, drug users get there drug money from robbing and stealing!!!!!!!!!
locseti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2007, 07:19 PM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: The Lynn Swan of SWDC Hall of Fame
Posts: 18,270
Reputation: 210983
Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by duckseason View Post
I'm co-signing most of what TCIH has said in this thread. I don't really feel like getting into an argument of this nature right now, but I just can't believe that he is the single voice of reason. I think a lot of you are confusing the law with right and wrong. Don't take the time to think for yourself. It's much easier to just let the law tell you who the big bad wolf is. Pacman does indeed seem to be having difficulty staying within the herd. We all do to a certain extent. We weren't meant to all just fall into line. We are trained to do so throughout life. Maybe his training hasn't been as effective yet. He does seem to be acting very immature. What a surprise. A kid with millions. I have no doubt that he will look back on these days later on, and very deeply regret some of the mistakes he's made. He seems to be victimizing himself. Maybe he just doesn't know any better yet. He will get it eventually though. One way or the other. Mistakes tend to be the best teachers. Without them, there is no real learning. What exactly has Pacman done that was so egregiously out of line anyway? Prisons are for people who are a clear threat to society. Not for the majority of society itself. Even if you feel that what's been reported is that bad, do you have proof? Or do you merrily ingest every single thing you read? How would you like every mistake you made in life to be broadcast all over the world? According to some of you, we should lock up tots because they throw a tantrum. Pacman is in the process of life. He has a lot to learn, just like the rest of us. Hopefully for his sake, these recent events in his life have accelerated that process.
There is a vast difference between 'growing pains,' and getting involved in incident after incident, ten to be exact. He hasn't learned that's the problem. If this was a couple of incidents, sure, I would agree with you.
__________________

Shiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2007, 07:19 PM    (permalink
duckseason
All-Pro
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Eugene
Posts: 6,835
Reputation: 10364
duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rickscott View Post
Do you have any idea how the majority of drug users get money to purchase drugs? It's not through hard working 8-4 jobs, it's by robbing and stealing from hard working folks, so yes, his use of drugs is in many ways does escalate the violence we see.

P.S. Have you ever met anyone that you can't find an excuse for?
I obviously have a much better idea than you. Take off the blindfold. Take a look around. Drugs are everywhere. And they aren't the cause for the pillaging you speak of anyway. But that's not what we're talking about here. And I never excused anybody. I put the thing into perspective. It's kinda tough to make an excuse for somebody when you don't even know what they've done. Just like how it's kinda tough to persecute the guy.
__________________
duckseason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2007, 07:21 PM    (permalink
Tubby
Pro Bowler
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: :noitacoL
Posts: 3,325
Reputation: 581
Tubby is a cocksman.Tubby is a cocksman.Tubby is a cocksman.
Default

Wait for a conviction. If he is convicted, he should be gone.
__________________

Sig by rainbeaukid2
Quote:
Originally Posted by yodachu View Post
Everyone pwns the Rams.
Tubby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2007, 07:22 PM    (permalink
duckseason
All-Pro
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Eugene
Posts: 6,835
Reputation: 10364
duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiver View Post
There is a vast difference between 'growing pains,' and getting involved in incident after incident, ten to be exact. He hasn't learned that's the problem. If this was a couple of incidents, sure, I would agree with you.
Well, then take me to the gallows. I've made hundreds of mistakes in my life. I guess it's a good thing they weren't broadcast to the world. I must be ten times as bad as Pacman.
__________________
duckseason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2007, 07:48 PM    (permalink
TheChampIsHere
Veteran
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 1,643
Reputation: 208
TheChampIsHere hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bohleive View Post
Unfairly judged??? Are you friggin serious? You have to realize that he's being fairly judged. What more evidence do we need to form a judgement about him being 1. an idiot and 2. a detriment to society? He's had TEN incidents, including being involved in a shooting outside of a strip club and biting a police officer! I'm pretty sure he's had his fair share of DUI's too, which absolutely endanger lives.
If that's seriously your logic than you can never again make any argument or have any opinion, because those require judgements and you refuse to allow anyone to do so. In fact you can't respond to this because you are and already have been making a judgement that Pac-man is just a misunderstood guy without any evidence whatsoever. You are a flaming hypocrite.
Your argument for calling me a hypocrite is just ridiculous. Your whole idea of a judgement is whacked out. Making the judgement that Calvin Johnson is a great NFL WR prospect is very different from making the judgement "Pac-Man Jones is a bad person" and you know what Im talking about when I say that people dont have the right to judge Pac-Man. If youve ever heard of the straw-man tactic before, thats exactly what youre pulling here. I say that you shouldn't judge the entire character of a person, and then you twist my words and build on them to say that no one can ever make a judgment and therefore we wouldnt be able to make arguments or have opinions. Its just BS. Stop trying to win the argument and actually listen.

And im pretty sure Pac-Man has 0 DUIs so where did that come from? Just something you would assume he would do? And even if he did, it still doesnt make him a bad person, it just means he is having that much more of a problem with controlling himself. And I never made a judgement on Pac-Man as a person, I only argued that people who don't know him shouldn't make a judgement on him based on what they hear in the news about his off-field problems.

BTW, to the guy who said have I ever met anyone I couldnt defend. Try my older brother. I got mad love for the guy, but he is a messed up person and I dont want to go into detail about it, but the point is I know him very well and I do have the right to judge him, because I shared a room with him for almost 20 years and know him like you would expect I would know my brother. On the flipside, I refuse to judge Pac-Man because he is a player who I know nothing about except what he does on the field and what the paper writes about him. Maybe if I spent some time with him and got to know him and he was to open up to me, I would be able to cast some kind of judgement on him.
TheChampIsHere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2007, 07:51 PM    (permalink
TheChampIsHere
Veteran
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 1,643
Reputation: 208
TheChampIsHere hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.
Default

BTW, glad to see a little backup here for Duckman and Locsetti. Its feels hopeless when all I suggest is a little understanding and less blind hatred and the whole forum jumps down my throat. Good to see some people are coming from the same place. Nice quote there Loc.
TheChampIsHere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2007, 10:30 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
Icon
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: R4L 3:16 says I just whipped your ass
Posts: 15,130
Reputation: 3152801
Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

hahaha i think that was kinda funny. sorry but i did lol
__________________

Props to BK for the sig
"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2007, 10:50 PM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: From So Cal, now in Radford, VA
Posts: 16,523
Reputation: 1081743
KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

he'll never play in the NFL again
__________________

KCJ58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:17 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.