Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 09-27-2008, 12:04 PM    (permalink
Xonraider
All-Pro

Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Week 1: 10-6
Week 2: 11-4
Week 3: 11-5
Overall: 32-15

Sunday
Atlanta Falcons @ ***Carolina Panthers***
Cleveland Browns @ ***Cincinnati Bengals***
Houston Texans @ ***Jacksonville Jaguars***
***Denver Broncos*** @ Kansas City Chiefs
San Francisco 49ers @ ***New Orleans Saints***
Arizona Cardinals @ ***New York Jets***
***Green Bay Packers*** @ Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Minnesota Vikings @ ***Tennessee Titans***
San Diego Chargers @ ***Oakland Raiders***
***Buffalo Bills*** @ St. Louis Rams
Washington Redskins @ ***Dallas Cowboys***
***Philadelphia Eagles*** @ Chicago Bears

Monday
Baltimore Ravens @ ***Pittsburgh Steelers***
Old 09-27-2008, 12:30 PM    (permalink
Matthew Jones
All-NFLDC

Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sunday
Atlanta Falcons @ Carolina Panthers
Cleveland Browns @ Cincinnati Bengals
Houston Texans @ Jacksonville Jaguars
Denver Broncos @ Kansas City Chiefs
San Francisco 49ers @ New Orleans Saints
Arizona Cardinals @ New York Jets
Green Bay Packers @ Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Minnesota Vikings @ Tennessee Titans
San Diego Chargers @ Oakland Raiders
Buffalo Bills @ St. Louis Rams
Washington Redskins @ Dallas Cowboys
Philadelphia Eagles @ Chicago Bears

Monday
Baltimore Ravens @ Pittsburgh Steelers - Upset special?
Old 09-28-2008, 08:10 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I can proudly claim being the only single person in this thread to choose the Skins over the Boys.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 08:12 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

one person picked KC over Denver and it wasnt me :(
<+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermstheman83 View Post
What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.
bored of education is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 12:01 AM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Games I got wrong:

Cincy vs. Cleveland
Denver vs. KC
NYJ vs. Arizona
Chicago vs. Philly
Washington vs. Dallas

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 12:32 AM    (permalink
Geo
Neo Geo (Moderator)
Icon

Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Glad I changed my pick to Cleveland once I heard Palmer was out.

But I got those other four wrong like diab. Crazy weekend.
Old 09-29-2008, 05:39 AM    (permalink
wicket
All-Pro

wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

not my best weekend eitehr, had the same as geo + GB-TB
wicket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 07:56 AM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eaglesalltheway View Post
Week 1: 10-6
Week 2: 10-5
Week 3: 11-5
Overall: 31-16

Sunday
Atlanta Falcons @ Carolina Panthers
Cleveland Browns @ Cincinnati Bengals
Houston Texans @ Jacksonville Jaguars
Denver Broncos @ Kansas City Chiefs
San Francisco 49ers @ New Orleans Saints
Arizona Cardinals @ New York Jets
Green Bay Packers @ Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Minnesota Vikings @ Tennessee Titans
San Diego Chargers @ Oakland Raiders
Buffalo Bills @ St. Louis Rams
Washington Redskins @ Dallas Cowboys
Philadelphia Eagles @ Chicago Bears

Monday
Baltimore Ravens @ Pittsburgh Steelers

We should put up an overall standings after week 4. I've got to be honest, I usually suck at this and I am proud, I kinda want to see how I am compared to the others, I think I may be sharing the lead. Sorry if it seems like I am trying to show off or whatever, but I am not used to picking these as well as I am so far.

Edit: Switched CLE/CIN game after I heard of Palmer being out.
Ewww, ripped to shreds this week so far. 6-6, hopefully the Steelers can give me a winning record on the week. I'd imagine a lot of people have poor records on the week. This was "the" upset week for football.

Rest in Peace, themaninblack
eaglesalltheway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 08:05 AM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yea the Palmer thing screwed me up, but at least I called Chicago and Tampa Bay right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 08:54 AM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eaglesalltheway View Post
This was "the" upset week for football.
I'll second that notion.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote