Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Tennessee Titans Team Forum

Tennessee Titans Team Forum Discuss the Titans

Old 04-09-2009, 01:59 PM    (permalink
stephenson86
All-Pro

stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

lol they are all dumb shits on TC except you and Oz of course :D
stephenson86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 04:16 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

TH, let the idiots be idiots. Any rational person that watches the NFL understands that HB is easily the top position that translates in to early success from college. After that comes Linebacker, and after that it's probably safety. If he actually thinks DE is easier to transition to from college, well, then he's a moron. Let him continue to post solely on a single team forum and get the same cookie cutter answers he's looking for. I'm sure there's some intelligent posters over there, as evidenced by you and OZ, but from what I know about volnation, it seems like the idiots run those types of forums.
Old 04-09-2009, 04:38 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Aside from the occasional "TRADE EVERYTHING FOR CRABTREEZZZ" thread, it's alright. There are a some quality posters such as Nine, OzTitan, bobo, and I think NYtitan posts there too, but then there are shock posters like 2ToneBlue who I think gets a kick out of people's reactions.

But, there is no place like DC. I remember when I first started posting here. I made a post about Grady Jackson saying that I hoped the Titans signed him. Pit Bull #53 shortly after posted saying that Grady Jackson doesn't fit our defensive scheme because he's a 2-gapper DT who's role is "immovable object," and that Titans DT's are penetrators (*giggles*) who don't just take up space.

It was amazing. Actual insight. It was a different way of thinking, instead of the usual dozens of "Sign him MR!" posts or "He's too old." So, I stuck around. Turns out lots of other posters here from all sorts of teams had knowledge like that, and I gained a world of knowledge.

I mean it when I say DraftCountdown is the perfect forum and best forum community. We talk about football from the college recruiting level to the NFL level. Not many other websites have that span of information, so our intake in much wider than posters on team sites that just talk about one team on one level of play. And it's not like all the posts are made in one section. It's evenly spread out between the Draft, NFL, Teams, College, Mocks, and the all the other bonus stuff like Scott's insight, Fantasy Forum, Off Topic, and everything else.

If it took a subscription to be a member here, I'd pay. And if you two didn't have the money, I'd pay for ya'll too. :p

We're good...I mean we are real good. Hey everybody, come see how good we are!

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Last edited by TitanHope : 04-09-2009 at 04:42 PM.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 04:43 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

No ****. Pitbull is the man. Too bad he doesn't post much or at all anymore. Same with Smitty. But to be honest, you're taking the Titans team leader torch and running with it. We as Titans fans on here aren't represented by a whole lot of quantity, but all of our posters (sans me) are very quality.
Old 04-09-2009, 05:11 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voodoo
but all of our posters (sans me) are very quality.
Dude, if you say something like that again, I'm neggin' ya! If I had a dollar for every time I started reading a thread to find you posted in it saying the exact thing I was gonna say, I'd be rich...punk. :p

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 04-09-2009, 10:22 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

So yeah, I kinda snapped. Made a thead in the NFL Draft forum. I'm kinda embarrassed, but he managed to pull the right strings. Maybe I am over doing it a little bit?

Btw, the Titans brought Rey Maualuga in to visit according to the Tennessean. Clay Matthews and Malcolm Jenkins are also set to visit.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Last edited by TitanHope : 04-09-2009 at 10:51 PM.
Old 04-10-2009, 06:36 AM    (permalink
stephenson86
All-Pro

stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

interesting, i would be surprised if any of them are still there at our pick...my mouth does water at the prospect of rey rey :D

and mega <3 you guys, your like brothers to me man, and i mean that in the way black people say it, i think its more meaningful that way (blue steel)
Old 04-10-2009, 04:43 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

We get to bring in 30 players. I'll try to comprise a list as the Tennessean reports them. Update:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tennessean
North Carolina running back Andre Brown
Oregon cornerback Jarius Byrd
Oregon running back Jeremiah Johnson
Auburn defensive tackle Senderrick Marks
Texas defensive tackle Roy Miller
Southern Miss tight end Shawn Nelson
Michigan State running back Javon Ringer
Western Illinois linebacker Jason Williams
Those, DJ Moore*, Maualuga, Cushing, Matthews Jr, Mohammed Mass, Kenny Britt, Hakeem Nicks, Percy Harvin, Josh Freeman, and Heyward-Bey is scheduled.

*Doesn't count towards limit of 30.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Last edited by TitanHope : 04-10-2009 at 05:32 PM.
Old 04-10-2009, 05:15 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

Lot of linebackers and receivers on that list. Maybe that's a good indication of things to come.
Old 04-10-2009, 05:26 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

And only one cornerback so far...

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 04-10-2009, 05:28 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

Well, I remember reading we brought in D.J. Moore, but he didn't count against our 30 because he's local.
Old 04-10-2009, 05:30 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

Good deal! I'll add him to the list.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 04-11-2009, 09:11 AM    (permalink
stephenson86
All-Pro

josh freeman...wow lol
Old 04-14-2009, 10:20 PM    (permalink
stephenson86
All-Pro

http://draftcountdown.com/forum/show...24#post1600024

new mock

sorry about the pick guys :(
Old 04-14-2009, 11:29 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

What ya sorry for, Steph?

I can see the Titans go WR, CB, DE, or MLB. Ayers is a good pick!

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 04-15-2009, 09:33 PM    (permalink
stephenson86
All-Pro

true but i think we can go else where with the pick just not valueeeeeee
Old 04-15-2009, 09:39 PM    (permalink
stephenson86
All-Pro

true but i think we can go else where with the pick just not valueeeeeee
Old 04-16-2009, 02:47 PM    (permalink
RagingColt
Rookie

RagingColt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RagingColt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RagingColt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RagingColt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RagingColt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RagingColt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RagingColt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RagingColt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RagingColt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RagingColt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RagingColt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Britt might be a good fit for the Titans. Any chance you guys actually pick a WR in Round 1 this year?
Old 04-16-2009, 03:41 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by RagingColt View Post
Britt might be a good fit for the Titans. Any chance you guys actually pick a WR in Round 1 this year?
I think there's a pretty good chance. The Titans have brought in all the top WRs to visit not named Crabtree or Maclin. It depends on if they think they're getting good value. Also, if we signed Torry Holt we could probably wait until later to take a WR. A lot of variables to think about, but I think there's a solid chance we go WR in the first this year.
Old 04-16-2009, 06:11 PM    (permalink
stephenson86
All-Pro

any news on holt?
Old 04-16-2009, 07:18 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

Rumor has it that Holt isn't wanting to participate in the mandatory offseason workouts and stuff, so he's waiting to sign with a team til right before training camp.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 04-16-2009, 07:59 PM    (permalink
stephenson86
All-Pro

that sucks
Old 04-17-2009, 08:25 AM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

Scott updated the Team Needs section, and has the Titans as needing CB the most, followed by DT then WR.

:(

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 04-17-2009, 01:28 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

I'm getting kind of tired of people thinking that DT is a pressing need for us.
Old 04-17-2009, 03:23 PM    (permalink
stephenson86
All-Pro

i know DE is more so, it may be a need next year but right now on paper we are set