Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Tennessee Titans Team Forum

Tennessee Titans Team Forum Discuss the Titans

Old 04-25-2009, 09:53 PM    (permalink
stephenson86
All-Pro

stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

brinkley :( i want him so bad
stephenson86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2009, 09:58 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

There's still hope Steph! Don't give up on ya dreams!

Unfortunately, mine and Voodoo's dream of Deeeeeee Jaaaaaaaaaay Moore are looking to be dashed. :(

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2009, 11:34 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Kenny Britt, gentlemen:

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 04-26-2009, 12:06 AM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephenson86 View Post
brinkley :( i want him so bad
There's still a shot buddy. Lots of quality LBs left.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
There's still hope Steph! Don't give up on ya dreams!

Unfortunately, mine and Voodoo's dream of Deeeeeee Jaaaaaaaaaay Moore are looking to be dashed. :(
Like I told Steph. We still have a shot. You just have to believe. We've got some extra ammo to trade as well if we want him bad enough.

Quote:
Kenny Britt, gentlemen:

He's not gonna win any beauty constests, but damn I'm happy. He was the second WR on my board after Crabtree.
Old 04-26-2009, 12:10 AM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
This also opens up the possibility of Jason Jones moving back to DE.

Plus, Tony Brown is a FA after this season.

Marks is the 2nd heaviest DT on our roster now too
I'm not crazy about the Marks pick, but I don't hate it either. As soon as they made the pick I started to think about two things. Marks is a junior, and has tons of potential. And also, TB is a FA after this season. I think they might have taken Marks due to his upside and the fact that they can replace Brown with him after this year. Plus, it usually takes some time for DTs to make an impact, so they might not have wanted to rely too heavily on a rookie from next year's class like we suggested.

I also like the idea of potentially moving Jason Jones out to LE. But if Michael Johnson is there for our third (which I doubt he will be) we almost have to take him.
Old 04-26-2009, 12:59 AM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

I wouldn't rule out the possibility of trading up in the 3rd. We have 8 picks left, and 8 more rookies aren't making the team.

Obviously, I would sooooooo love Michael Johnson. I've had a mancrush on him and Cornelius Ingram for over a year now! :D

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 04-26-2009, 06:22 AM    (permalink
UKfan
All-Pro

UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm gutted you guys have Marks, I wanted him as a Colt, congrats on a good looking draft so far.

XBox 360 Gamertag: Bunj1986
UKfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2009, 11:40 AM    (permalink
AllanO444
Rookie

AllanO444 is a cocksman.AllanO444 is a cocksman.AllanO444 is a cocksman.AllanO444 is a cocksman.AllanO444 is a cocksman.

Traded up 5 spots in 3rd round and got Jared Cook. Good pick I guess but dammit I thought they'd get DJ Moore. Gosh they got my hopes up...
AllanO444 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2009, 11:56 AM    (permalink
stephenson86
All-Pro

stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

loving our 3rd round, cook will open up the field and mouton will be a great returner and nickel
Old 04-26-2009, 01:23 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

Loved the Jared Cook pick even though a 2nd next year is a lot to give-up. Hopefully he'll justify that trade, and I think he can. Taking Mouton over D.J. Moore was painful for me, but Mouton seems like he's going to add a lot of versatility and depth. Hopefully D.J. Moore is still there when we pick next in the 4th! :D
Old 04-26-2009, 01:25 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

Nevermind, the Bears decided they want a monopoly on Vanderbilt players and just took Moore. :(

I'm all about linebacker with our next two picks now. Preferably two out of Jasper Brinkley, Marcus Freeman, Gerald McRath or maybe even Darry Beckwith.
Old 04-26-2009, 01:44 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

McRath boys! He's gonna be a beast.
Old 04-26-2009, 02:57 PM    (permalink
islandboy843
Pro Bowler

islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Woke up and jizzed in my pants seeing the Cook pick.

islandboy843 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2009, 02:57 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

Don't like trading our 2nd RD'er next year, but Cook was a steal at that point, so I can live with it.

Don't know much about Mouton.

McRath and Kropog in the 4th? Holy friggin' crap! *dances*

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 04-26-2009, 03:26 PM    (permalink
stephenson86
All-Pro

kropog ws not needed, brinkley was there, now he is gone
Old 04-26-2009, 03:41 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

Come on Titans. I need some Captain in me with this next pick. (Not literally)
Old 04-26-2009, 03:43 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

We needed a backup OT, and Kropog was of awesome value there. I liked Brinkley too Steph, but he's a 2-down MIKE who doesn't offer the versatility that McRath brings.

Our next pick is soon. I think we need another CB, but at this point, I'm pretty loose.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 04-26-2009, 03:45 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

Mike Mickens is still on the board as well. I wouldn't mind Brandon Gibson or Quan Cosby here either.
Old 04-26-2009, 03:52 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

And the Titans drafting running backs jokes can continue for another year. No need to worry people.
Old 04-26-2009, 04:05 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

Well, at first I was disappointed with Ringer, but at least that means the Chris Henry experiment is over. I'll like the pick a lot better if we still somehow find a way to get Mike Mickens, Coye Francies, Captain Munnerlyn in the 6th round.

There's also still some good ILBs and WRs left.
Old 04-26-2009, 04:09 PM    (permalink
AllanO444
Rookie

AllanO444 is a cocksman.AllanO444 is a cocksman.AllanO444 is a cocksman.AllanO444 is a cocksman.AllanO444 is a cocksman.

Ringer was great value IMO. Ringer, Ganther, and Rafael Little will fight for the 3rd RB spot after Henry gets released, hopefully. CB depth is definitely what needs to be addressed next. Munnerlyn or Francies would be amazing late in the 6th. Ellerbe and Follett would be great LB picks there as well.
Old 04-26-2009, 04:11 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by AllanO444 View Post
Ringer was great value IMO. Ringer, Ganther, and Rafael Little will fight for the 3rd RB spot after Henry gets released, hopefully. CB depth is definitely what needs to be addressed next. Munnerlyn or Francies would be amazing late in the 6th. Ellerbe and Follett would be great LB picks there as well.
Ringer probably also means they don't plan on pursuing Lendale White next off-season when his contract expires.
Old 04-26-2009, 04:12 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

I'm a big fan of Mickens and Munnerlyn, but there are plenty of good CB's left.

Ringer was a good value there too. They're doing great on that, aside from maybe Mouton.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 04-26-2009, 04:13 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

Quote:
I'm a big fan of Mickens and Munnerlyn, but there are plenty of good CB's left.

Ringer was a good value there too. They're doing great on that, aside from maybe Mouton.
:(

D.J. Moore>>>>Mouton
Old 04-26-2009, 04:17 PM    (permalink
AllanO444
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
Ringer probably also means they don't plan on pursuing Lendale White next off-season when his contract expires.
Good point. I wouldn't be too dissappointed with that either. Ringer could be a decent goalline back and definately has the potential to be a better all around runner then Lendale. I fully expect to see a determined Lendale this year though. He feels the pressure of a contract year and is getting his fat ass in shape.