Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Cincinnati Bengals Team Forum

Cincinnati Bengals Team Forum Who dey gonna discuss dem Bengals?

Old 09-29-2008, 05:09 PM    (permalink
PalmerToCJ
Team Leader
All-Pro

PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Carson out for Season?

Well, as if we didn't know the season was already over. On PFT there's rumors that Carson may need some sort of surgery. He didn't come out and say he'll be alright and I wouldn't think that just a sore shoulder would ever keep him out of a game.

I'm sure there'll be more news to come. He's said he's going to play Sunday but he said the same thing last Friday and the training staff kept him out.

Honestly, it'd almost be just as well if he was gone for the season. We're not going to accomplish anything and no sense in him getting beat around all year.

Things just keep gettin' better....
PalmerToCJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 06:15 PM    (permalink
themaninblack
All-Pro

themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

ESPN's bottom line last night said the MRI was negative. He needs to come back ASAP.

^A Bonekrusher production^
Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165
themaninblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 09:07 PM    (permalink
PalmerToCJ
Team Leader
All-Pro

PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This is what makes me worry.... I believe from Curnette.

Quote:
Something is wrong with Palmer's elbow. It's something worse than fatigue or soreness or mild inflammation. We don't know what it is ... Read this exchange between Palmer and the press after the loss Sunday, and decide for yourself:

"Did the MRI show anything scary?''

Palmer: "I'm not going to comment on everything.''

"Do you think it's long term?"

Palmer, after a pause: "I hope not.''
Old 09-29-2008, 09:12 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

According to the Dallas Morning News Blog, he'll be ready to play against Dallas this week.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 09:35 PM    (permalink
PalmerToCJ
Team Leader
All-Pro

That's what he said but he also said he'd be ready Sunday. I was completely shocked when he was listed as inactive, something has to be up. That's not to say it's extremely serious but I wouldn't doubt him not playing this weekend.
Old 09-29-2008, 11:36 PM    (permalink
hobbes2053
Pro Bowler

hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I kind of hope that he doesn't play this weekend, if only so he can get back to full health. I agree with you Palmer in saying that it might almost be just as well if he doesn't come back this season. There's no point in putting him in compromising situations. As far as I [and everyone else here] can tell, the season is shot. Why risk getting him hurt indefinitely?
hobbes2053 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 07:35 AM    (permalink
BengalMedic
Rookie

BengalMedic hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Most players aren't allowed to go in depth when it comes to discussing specific injuries. This isn't something that I'm worried about one way or another, but think that if there IS a chance something is more serious, then I would just as soon see him get it taken care of sooner rather than later, because God knows we aren't going to the playoffs anyway...
BengalMedic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 02:08 PM    (permalink
PalmerToCJ
Team Leader
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by BengalMedic View Post
Most players aren't allowed to go in depth when it comes to discussing specific injuries. This isn't something that I'm worried about one way or another, but think that if there IS a chance something is more serious, then I would just as soon see him get it taken care of sooner rather than later, because God knows we aren't going to the playoffs anyway...
It's not so much the fact that he and the staff aren't going in depth, I just don't see him missing a make or break game like last week for just a sore shoulder. I don't expect this to be a season ending deal but I wouldn't doubt something more serious being up.

Honestly, I hardly care either way what happens. If he plays at least we have the chance to win some games for prides sake but if not at least we go back to the old days of if we lose, no biggie and a win is a huge deal.... Unfortunately it has turned to that.

Go figure this all happens this year. The Browns are terrible, the Steelers are a step down from their usual selves - they've always been the biggest thorn in our side. This is just brutal.
Old 09-30-2008, 08:58 PM    (permalink
Bengalsrocket
Pro Bowler

Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Palmer was on the sidelines in full pads last sunday. If it was something serious you would think he wouldn't be dressed, right?
Bengalsrocket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 10:02 PM    (permalink
PalmerToCJ
Team Leader
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bengalsrocket View Post
Palmer was on the sidelines in full pads last sunday. If it was something serious you would think he wouldn't be dressed, right?
That part confused me. Surely they had to check it out before he suited up, I'm not sure why he'd be in pads and not be active at least.

This is just confusing, I'm hoping for the best but in reality at this point the best is that he be healthy for next season.