Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 10-01-2008, 09:48 AM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I always thought he benefitted from that passing attack last year and the system run along the line...I have always thought that Brandon Jackson was going to beat him out for the starting position, but that may be more me being a fan of Jackson then an insult to Grant...

I think Grant can be an average starting RB in this league, nothing more. And while GB could most likely do better, Im sure they could do worse as well.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 10:26 AM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ya duh. SO was that aron Rogers, just got lucky in two games, packers suk.lolz

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
Hint:Not the Bears.
TitleTown088 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 10:27 AM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

LOL you feeling alright title?
NY+Giants=NYG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 11:13 AM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm pretty sure this was his team photo, so clearly he is, at the very least, part fluke.

I think it's too early to call him a fluke. Like LJ last year and SJax this year, Grant missed most of camp & preseason and is showing the rust. Not that he's as good as either of them, but he will get back into game shape and start producing over the next week or 2. I doubt he'll be a top producer like he was down the stretch, but he'll be better than average simply b/c the Packers are such a well balanced team.

And for the love of all things unholy people, stop using the Giants game in the playoffs as evidence that he slowed in the end. That's just stupid. The Giants D put together one of the most inspired playoff runs we've seen in a long time. They deserve the credit for that, and calling Grant a bum or the Pats O-line weak is a cop out and just wrong.

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs
FlyingElvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 12:35 PM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think Grant has been a fluke.

There is a reason why i steered clear of him in all my fantasy leagues. It's because everything has changed.

He's good, downhill runner, with the right support. I think he had a few hot games last year, but didn't ever really impress. Is impress the right word?

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"
awfullyquiet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 01:08 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shockey+Manning=Shocking View Post
LOL you feeling alright title?
Ya, just fine. This thread is full of overreaction. If one calls him a fluke because of two bad games this season, one could have gone ahead and called him a top 5 running back with his performance in limited time last season. He could easily beast vs Atlanta this weekend, will that make him Elite all over again? Come on.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

Old 10-01-2008, 01:12 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingElvis View Post
I'm pretty sure this was his team photo, so clearly he is, at the very least, part fluke.

Is it just me or does Grant actually look like Kellen Winslow Jr.?

they get smoked.

Old 10-01-2008, 01:20 PM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitleTown088 View Post
Ya, just fine. This thread is full of overreaction. If one calls him a fluke because of two bad games this season, one could have gone ahead and called him a top 5 running back with his performance in limited time last season. He could easily beast vs Atlanta this weekend, will that make him Elite all over again? Come on.
See. i thought he was overrated last year. He had a good streak of extra-ordinary games. He's falling back to earth. He fluked last year.

Old 10-01-2008, 01:22 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

^^ zing!

lol

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs
FlyingElvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 01:38 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

He tore up the Vikes last year, so I'll give him props for that.
Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 09:36 PM    (permalink
ChezPower4
Pro Bowler

ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by awfullyquiet View Post
See. i thought he was overrated last year. He had a good streak of extra-ordinary games. He's falling back to earth. He fluked last year.
It's only been four games and he really didn't play at all during training camp nor has he been praticing much this season. I'm not saying that he is an elite back but i think givin the circumstances it is way to early to say last year was a fluke after four games.
Old 10-01-2008, 09:41 PM    (permalink
Bruce Banner
All-Pro

Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
O ****.
Get bent!

Last edited by Bruce Banner : 10-01-2008 at 09:54 PM.
Bruce Banner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 10:02 PM    (permalink
JeffSamardzijaIRISH
Pro Bowler

JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I think Grant has been a fluke.

There is a reason why i steered clear of him in all my fantasy leagues. It's because everything has changed.

He's good, downhill runner, with the right support. I think he had a few hot games last year, but didn't ever really impress. Is impress the right word?
so I guess 201 yards rushing and 3 TD's in terrible weather is not impressive and neither was his 119 yard game against the league's best run D, yea not impressive at all.
Old 10-02-2008, 08:52 AM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitleTown088 View Post
Yeah I don't think he was a fluke, I even said it on this website and on scout.com- GB website, that he was a product of the system rather then truly a sick player that people thought and now expected. I saw this with 2 games I saw. One, when you played seattle, which he had a sick game, and one against us, where we stopped him. So I taped both games, broke down the one against us, and you can see the creativity in the system is truly amazing. Two running concepts in 1 running play is damn creative! I've never seen that before at any level until I saw your system that day.

But I don't think he sucks, and I don't think he is worth the hype. He is what he is, and that's an avg to above avg back that is perfect for a sick system, with a good offensive line. He is everything you want in a ZBS. Good vision, good agility to cut back, good speed, and ability to make people miss. It's a perfect skill set.

Factor in more tape of him out there and that also attributes to his "cooling" down. He doesn't suck, he simply wasn't as good as the media and some of your fan base made him out to be. Good story though being an undrafted FA and being successful.
NY+Giants=NYG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 12:33 PM    (permalink
Breaker
Rookie

Breaker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Breaker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Breaker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Breaker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Breaker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Breaker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Breaker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Breaker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Breaker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Breaker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Breaker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
More like he got paid, and now he decides to take it down a notch. Why risk getting severely injured when you're already set for life financially?
Breaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 01:26 PM    (permalink
Burns336
Pro Bowler

Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336

Grant benefits from the same thing julius jones did his rookie year -- coming in mid season with fresh legs and breaking off 1 or 2 big runs a game to inflate your average.

Julius still sucks. He had good games against weak teams. I think grant is better than him, but I dont think you will see Grant perform at a "fantasy hall of fame" level ever again. He probably good for 900-1000 yards and 5 tds.

I think GB will start working Jackson in more.

Last edited by Burns336 : 10-02-2008 at 01:29 PM.
Burns336 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 10:27 AM    (permalink
The Great Jonathan Vilma
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Typical bandwagon. He's been poor a few games and suddenly everyone knew that he was crap all along. I'd love to see the comments thrown out praising him during his stretch at the end of last year, then see what people say.

Grant is a solid back who had a nice run last year. He ran with solid vision and power, and had the speed to bounce some nice runs. He was never anything special in regards to being above average in any one area, just a solid combination of many things. He had a good pass offense to relieve pressure, and some nice holes to run through. Things are totally different this year on the offense, with his contract, and with some injuries. The kinks are getting worked out. I certainly don't think he will be the 100 yard per game runner he was, but he is a servicable starter. His contract was known to be more than he was worth, and its showing. But everyone is pretty quick to just call him a fluke and say they never thought he was any good, which clearly isn't true, as just like when a person falls everyone says he sucks, when someone is really hot, people say he's pretty good.

Let's not expect things to be as they were last season, as more than one person has declined sharply after receiving a big contract, but he can still be a respectable back in this league. The Packers need to deploy the shared backfield approach to get the most out of the position, but there is still hope for Grant to run with the same enthusiasm and mentality as he did last year, which he clearly isn't so far. Hamstring? Maybe. But mindset is probably the biggest thing.

Courtesy of Fenikz - Much Appreciated

Quote:
Originally Posted by dRaFtDoRk View Post
You can't be a good corner if no one throws your way. Thats my way of seeing it.
The Great Jonathan Vilma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 11:12 AM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burns336 View Post
Grant benefits from the same thing julius jones did his rookie year -- coming in mid season with fresh legs and breaking off 1 or 2 big runs a game to inflate your average.

Julius still sucks. He had good games against weak teams. I think grant is better than him, but I dont think you will see Grant perform at a "fantasy hall of fame" level ever again. He probably good for 900-1000 yards and 5 tds.
My sentiments exactly.

He is not a long-gain type runner. He does benefit from having a great line. He is NOT the second coming of LT. He is an above average back falling back to earth from his streak of awesomeness last year.

Old 10-03-2008, 11:13 AM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Packers are just cursed cursed cursed.

Not simply handing living legend Brett Favre his job back has destroyed their karma forever.
CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 11:16 AM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breaker View Post
More like he got paid, and now he decides to take it down a notch. Why risk getting severely injured when you're already set for life financially?
With the way some of these guys spend their money, they're not even set financially to see retirement. And besides, how much did he "get paid"? Wasn't it something along the lines of four million guaranteed? That's chump-change for big RB money.
Old 10-03-2008, 11:28 AM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
With the way some of these guys spend their money, they're not even set financially to see retirement. And besides, how much did he "get paid"? Wasn't it something along the lines of four million guaranteed? That's chump-change for big RB money.
in this market. it's a lambo and a house. and then you're out of money. no one save their money...

if you put that **** in the bank. bought a small house or apartment. you wouldn't have to work ever again. sometimes i don't feel sorry for these people who ARE bankrupt after they get out of the nfl, because they're complete nincompoops with their money.

Old 10-03-2008, 11:34 AM    (permalink
The Great Jonathan Vilma
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
they're complete nincompoops with their money.
should we really just single out football players in this regard? i can think of many others that fit this description.

Courtesy of Fenikz - Much Appreciated

Quote:
Originally Posted by dRaFtDoRk View Post
You can't be a good corner if no one throws your way. Thats my way of seeing it.
The Great Jonathan Vilma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 11:38 AM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
in this market. it's a lambo and a house. and then you're out of money. no one save their money...

if you put that **** in the bank. bought a small house or apartment. you wouldn't have to work ever again. sometimes i don't feel sorry for these people who ARE bankrupt after they get out of the nfl, because they're complete nincompoops with their money.
Exactly.

If these guys lived like average people, and not the over-paid jerks they are, they wouldn't need to be driving around the country in a van delivering speeches to pay their bills. We shouldn't feel bad for the broke guys, not at all. Feel for Travis Henry? Pfft. Bag it up, son.

The situation that always boggles my mind when i think of it is the Mike Tyson one. How you crap away 300 million dollars in less than 20 years is a mystery. I'm guessing it was all the meat he had to buy for his pet tiger.
Old 10-03-2008, 11:39 AM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Great Jonathan Vilma View Post
should we really just single out football players in this regard? i can think of many others that fit this description.
Yeah, the list never ends, but football players are the lowest paid, and usually most frivolous with their money.
Old 10-03-2008, 11:52 AM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
Exactly.

If these guys lived like average people, and not the over-paid jerks they are, they wouldn't need to be driving around the country in a van delivering speeches to pay their bills. We shouldn't feel bad for the broke guys, not at all. Feel for Travis Henry? Pfft. Bag it up, son.

The situation that always boggles my mind when i think of it is the Mike Tyson one. How you crap away 300 million dollars in less than 20 years is a mystery. I'm guessing it was all the meat he had to buy for his pet tiger.
Come on don't hate on the tiger. That is just badass.
CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote