Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Green Bay Packers Team Forum

Green Bay Packers Team Forum Discuss the Cheeseheads

Old 10-01-2008, 12:00 AM    (permalink
iloxygenil
Pro Bowler

iloxygenil hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.iloxygenil hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.
Default Packers-Falcons, Week 5

This game intrigues me, only because Green Bay is so banged up, I figure that Greg Jennings and Donal Driver will pretty much house our secondary all day, but now knowing that shoulder isn't going to be 100% will they have the ability to take any deep shots? The short quick passing game that Green Bay uses all the time I know will be there and will be effective, but without that threat of getting it over the top, the run game will not get going, and the WRs will see more physical play (Which I believe they are capable of handling)

The injuries to your defense also have me thinking that this game is one that the Packers (a playoff team no doubt) could let slip away. The Falcons will have to play their heart out and really give it all they've got to sniff taking one away from the Pack @ Lambeau, but it could be done...or at least this Falcon fan hopes so.

What do you guys think about the matchup. What other than your WRs owning our CBs do you like. How do you think your defense stacks up against the Falcon running game, and how well can the side of the field opposite Woodson hold up? Can Nick cover enough ground to make up for the absence of Al? I know he's fast enough, but will they dedicate him that much to the pass or will they be content for Woodson to ride Roddy all over the field all day and hope that Robinson, Jenkins, and Douglas all have failing efforts.

Overall:
Falcons v Packers
OL v DL - Falcons get the edge here, ONLY because of injuries
DL v OL - Packers get the edge here. Falcons have 2 very good DL and then we have Grady and JA98 you guys have a monster OL
LB v TE/RB - Falcons have the edge here no question
TE/RB v LB - Push. No pass catching threat from the TE position, but the run game is a dangerous one
WR v Secondary - Push. With a healthy Al Harris this is a no brainer, but with him gone, Falcons will get some mismatches
Secondary v WR - Packers, and it's not close
QB v QB - Packers, time in the league and a better unit give Rodgers the edge here, even if he isn't 100%
ST v ST - Push. I like the Falcons punt game better, I also love that Elam has been so good this season. But there's no young kicker I'd rather have than Crosby.

So basically I see this being a great game. Going to come down to who can keep the other squad from breaking their big plays because both teams are very VERY capable.
iloxygenil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 08:27 PM    (permalink
ChezPower4
Pro Bowler

ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think if we can stop the run well this week we should be in great shape. I don't think Matt Ryan can beat us on his own.
Old 10-01-2008, 09:19 PM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro

Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChezPower4 View Post
I think if we can stop the run well this week we should be in great shape. I don't think Matt Ryan can beat us on his own.
If you guys stop the run, you win. If the falcons fall behind early, they arent catching up. Matt Ryan shits his pants, and the receivers cant catch a baloon.

Sig by: BK

02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
we all hate you
Bosanac01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 09:41 PM    (permalink
ChezPower4
Pro Bowler

ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bosanac01 View Post
If you guys stop the run, you win. If the falcons fall behind early, they arent catching up. Matt Ryan shits his pants, and the receivers cant catch a baloon.
Haven't watched the falcons much this year so can't really comment on the recievers. The only game i saw was most of the game agaist the lions and their not a real team so kinda hard to judge the Falcons on that game alone but from what I saw they looked like a solid young team.
Old 10-02-2008, 10:35 PM    (permalink
iloxygenil
Pro Bowler

iloxygenil hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.iloxygenil hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

People get way too high and way too low on Ryan. Tampa you could see he was scared, they were the first defense he saw in the NFL, they're a great one, and they put mad pressure on him, as the game wore on he settled in and was putting the offense in good position to make plays, I blame that loss on Mike Mularkey, the Defense was ballin out like crazy early on and got worn out because he wouldn't run the ball...without that INT they wouldn't have gotten that first 7, and it would have been a MUCH different game. You won't see the Falcons come out against a blitz happy defense and pass 3 times in a row...even if it's a draw on 3rd to Norwood it won't be 3 straight passes.

Last week Ryan looked good, looked better and better as the game wore on. Receivers blew it for the Falcons in that game. Again a game the Falcons could have won, this time it was on the players not the coaches. The Panthers rushing TD was a BLOWN call by the refs, lol, watched that like 8 times, it was an egregious hold on Houston that the guy got away with, that wouldn't have been a touchdown no chance in hell he was beating Houston to the corner. That was a huge difference.

If the Falcons get down early, even if only by 7 Mularkey feels the pressure to pass the ball to get back in the game instead of pounding away. We proved that even if it doesn't work really early on, it will break free, just like the KC game. They looked great the first couple of drives against the run, but we stuck with it and Turner got rolling, and so did Norwood a little later in the game. The Falcons are a run first team, there's no question about that, and it's in large part to a rookie QB, but also to the fact that we have 2 fantastic running backs and the best 3rd RB in the NFL I'd be willing to bet. Jason Snelling looked like the best back in the NFL in the preseason (I know its only preseason) but he runs insanely hard and punishes tacklers. He'd be a successful back somewhere that didn't have Turner and Norwood in front of him.

The Falcons this week are going to need to just stay calm, stick with the run game and don't try to throw too much. With Harris out that gives us a big bonus, but if Woodson can't go at 100% look out, because Roddy will toast him all afternoon. I know Woodson is a great corner, but if he's not 100%, Roddy is, distinct advantage goes Roddy's way...and the Falcons.
Old 10-02-2008, 10:41 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iloxygenil View Post
him.
, but if Woodson can't go at 100% look out, because Roddy will toast him all afternoon. I know Woodson is a great corner, but if he's not 100%, Roddy is, distinct advantage goes Roddy's way...and the Falcons.
HeHeHahaHoHo. Just like TO?

Roddy White will get nothing, and like it.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
Hint:Not the Bears.
TitleTown088 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 10:51 PM    (permalink
PackerLegend
Pro Bowler

PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ya I wouldn't be expecting a big day from Roddy... Woodson has still shut everyone down playing with a broken toe. He wont feel much pain anyways because he has been getting injected before games.

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher
PackerLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 11:08 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
WR v Secondary - Push. With a healthy Al Harris this is a no brainer, but with him gone, Falcons will get some mismatches
Even with our injuries i think this match up heavily favors Green Bay. Our secondary should be able to shut down what ever you throw out there.
Old 10-02-2008, 11:57 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

How many sacks for Kampy?

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

Old 10-03-2008, 01:39 AM    (permalink
Goatboy1717
Rookie

Goatboy1717 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Hahahahaha. Roddy White isnt going to get anything. Woodson will lock him down.

Goal Line Blitz
Good football RPG for the off days.
Goatboy1717 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 02:27 PM    (permalink
iloxygenil
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goatboy1717 View Post
Hahahahaha. Roddy White isnt going to get anything. Woodson will lock him down.
You guys can all laugh all you want, but Roddy has beaten up on plenty of 'elite' CBs in the last season+ Roddy wasn't #8 in the NFL in receiving last year with no QB because he can't play the game. You'll get to see him up close and personal. BTW, TO beat the hell out of your secondary, but had a terrible case of the dropsies. But Roddy and TO is a good comparison, both are very physically imposing WRs (TO moreso structurally than Roddy, however both are very close as far as real strength) but Roddy has more speed than TO does (again not by much, but slightly so)

I know you don't think Roddy is much, obviously by your expectations, so I just hope that the Packers coaching staff prepares the same way. Which of course they won't they're a very good coaching staff. But if they do, look out. I know you want to stop our run game first, but getting the ball in Roddy's hands could always mean touchdown. If you haven't gotten to see what I mean, take a look back at last year, against some very good defenses like that of the Panthers where Roddy doesn't only get open but has a hell of a stiff arm and ability to break tackles.

The entire ATL WR Corps was pitiful last week aside from Roddy, I don't expect to see that happen again, I'm sure they were gettin busted all week during practice...3 CRITICAL drops on 3rd down passes just destroyed any chance the Falcons had in that game. The only reason the Falcons have a real chance in this game imo is the injuries you guys have suffered, I think that the Packers are built to win for the long haul, not just now, which they're ready for as well.

Last edited by iloxygenil : 10-03-2008 at 02:36 PM.
Old 10-03-2008, 04:34 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

Quote:
BTW, TO beat the hell out of your secondary, but had a terrible case of the dropsies.
TO caught for like 17 yards, I think everyone BUT TO beat the Packers in that game.

they get smoked.

Old 10-03-2008, 04:47 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

Hopefully we don't see too much of this guy Sunday, no disrespect to him.

they get smoked.

Old 10-03-2008, 05:15 PM    (permalink
Goatboy1717
Rookie

Goatboy1717 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
You guys can all laugh all you want, but Roddy has beaten up on plenty of 'elite' CBs in the last season+ Roddy wasn't #8 in the NFL in receiving last year with no QB because he can't play the game. You'll get to see him up close and personal. BTW, TO beat the hell out of your secondary, but had a terrible case of the dropsies. But Roddy and TO is a good comparison, both are very physically imposing WRs (TO moreso structurally than Roddy, however both are very close as far as real strength) but Roddy has more speed than TO does (again not by much, but slightly so)

I know you don't think Roddy is much, obviously by your expectations, so I just hope that the Packers coaching staff prepares the same way. Which of course they won't they're a very good coaching staff. But if they do, look out. I know you want to stop our run game first, but getting the ball in Roddy's hands could always mean touchdown. If you haven't gotten to see what I mean, take a look back at last year, against some very good defenses like that of the Panthers where Roddy doesn't only get open but has a hell of a stiff arm and ability to break tackles.

The entire ATL WR Corps was pitiful last week aside from Roddy, I don't expect to see that happen again, I'm sure they were gettin busted all week during practice...3 CRITICAL drops on 3rd down passes just destroyed any chance the Falcons had in that game. The only reason the Falcons have a real chance in this game imo is the injuries you guys have suffered, I think that the Packers are built to win for the long haul, not just now, which they're ready for as well.
I think Roddy is a good WR. I've seen him play plenty of times but to say he is going to have a huge game against Woodson is ridiculous. Woodson is having a great year so far. I dont see him getting over 65 yards.

Goal Line Blitz
Good football RPG for the off days.
Goatboy1717 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 07:46 PM    (permalink
iloxygenil
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goatboy1717 View Post
I think Roddy is a good WR. I've seen him play plenty of times but to say he is going to have a huge game against Woodson is ridiculous. Woodson is having a great year so far. I dont see him getting over 65 yards.
To say that a top 10 WR in the NFL can't have a great game is ludicrous. I like Woodson, a LOT, and I like the Packers. I'll pull for em in any other week, but obviously not this one. But it only takes a WR 1 catch to break out for 65 yards...Roddy already has a 70 yard TD catch, yes, not against Woodson, but the guy can burn, and it's going to be virtually impossible to keep him from getting the ball in his hands.
Old 10-03-2008, 08:50 PM    (permalink
ChezPower4
Pro Bowler

Quote:
To say that a top 10 WR in the NFL can't have a great game is ludicrous. I like Woodson, a LOT, and I like the Packers. I'll pull for em in any other week, but obviously not this one. But it only takes a WR 1 catch to break out for 65 yards...Roddy already has a 70 yard TD catch, yes, not against Woodson, but the guy can burn, and it's going to be virtually impossible to keep him from getting the ball in his hands.
He has a 70 yard catch against Detriot... get back to me at the end of the season and lets see what other WR's had a 65 plus yard catch agaist the Lions defense... I'm guessing quite a few.
Old 10-03-2008, 10:12 PM    (permalink
PackerLegend
Pro Bowler

PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChezPower4 View Post
He has a 70 yard catch against Detriot... get back to me at the end of the season and lets see what other WR's had a 65 plus yard catch agaist the Lions defense... I'm guessing quite a few.
It was actually the Chiefs but ya pretty much same deal.

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher
PackerLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 11:06 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

Quote:
To say that a top 10 WR in the NFL can't have a great game is ludicrous. .
Roddy white a top ten WR???? Hell, the Packers alone has two that are better.

they get smoked.

Old 10-03-2008, 11:15 PM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro

Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I dont know if Roddy White is a top 10 WR in the NFL, but he's a pretty good one. The guy is built like a LBer and is extremely athletic. Very underrated, runs great routes but still has never played with an average QB. If Matt Ryan develps good over the years, Roddy might be a pro bowl WR because he'll probly be his no. 1 target.

Sig by: BK

02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
we all hate you
Bosanac01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 12:54 AM    (permalink
iloxygenil
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by PackerLegend View Post
It was actually the Chiefs but ya pretty much same deal.
You have 2 great WRs in Pack town, but neither of them had the production Roddy did last year without a QB. I love Driver, and I think Jennings is going to be top flight for a very very long time. I hated that you guys got him to be honest, he was just so underrated.

But don't sleep on Roddy...your coaches aren't, your fans shouldn't be. Top 10 WR in yards with a cluster**** of QBs last season, plus injured, he'd have easily been higher on that list without his injury. Not to mention he didn't break out til about week 4 last year. I know it's a scary thought, but Roddy White is no joke, there was a reason he led the NCAA in YAC...his problem his first couple years in the NFL were...well...the C part in the YAC. He couldn't catch anything, now he's worked his butt off and it really shows out on the field. More players should work as hard as he does.
Old 10-04-2008, 12:57 AM    (permalink
iloxygenil
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bosanac01 View Post
I dont know if Roddy White is a top 10 WR in the NFL, but he's a pretty good one. The guy is built like a LBer and is extremely athletic. Very underrated, runs great routes but still has never played with an average QB. If Matt Ryan develps good over the years, Roddy might be a pro bowl WR because he'll probly be his no. 1 target.
There's no might be...he'll be Pro bowl, no doubt, no question. If he matches last season's production (which he's already on pace to surpass) and the Falcons are 8-8 at the end of the year...Roddy White will be in Hawaii...if not this year...he'll get his no doubt about it. Ryan is a very fine QB...I was a major doubter of his, but his mind allows him to play the game...his arm is just fine...it's not the ideal arm, but they'll build that up. At 6'5 he can put on a lot in his upper body and get away with it, which they'll do for him.
Old 10-04-2008, 02:52 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Al Harris, Cullen Jenkins, AJ Hawk, Atari Bigby, and Aaron Rouse are out. 4 defensive starters and our top safety back up who would be starting for our injured SS. Tramon Williams, Mike Montgomery, Brandon Chillar, and Charlie Peprah will be starting in their place.
Old 10-04-2008, 02:56 PM    (permalink
Twiddler
All-Pro

Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GB12 View Post
Al Harris, Cullen Jenkins, AJ Hawk, Atari Bigby, and Aaron Rouse are out. 4 defensive starters and our top safety back up who would be starting for our injured SS. Tramon Williams, Mike Montgomery, Brandon Chillar, and Charlie Peprah will be starting in their place.
Wow, that is ugly. Tomorrow could be an interesting game.
Old 10-04-2008, 03:13 PM    (permalink
d34ng3l021
All-Pro

d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GB12 View Post
Ouch. Thats really got to hurt. All were great guys against the run. If Michael Turner and Jerious Norwood get started early, it might be a long long day for the Packers and their defense.

Despite those injuries, that unit is better than the Chiefs and Lions unit and I want to see Ryan against them. He knows how to spread the ball and will look for other targets than Roddy. At the same time though, he has developed a chemistry with Roddy (who is on pace for another 1200 yard season) and will throw the ball to him when he is open. Woodson and White is a great match up. Woodson is having a terrific year and White is an up and coming WR. This is going to be a fun match up to watch. White, despite his 1200 yard season, is still an underrated WR. As soon as Ryan and the Falcons get better, he will make the league turn heads.

Speaking of WRs that will make the league turn heads, whats up with Greg Jennings? Talk about breaking out (I know he has already been good. He might just establish himself in the elite in a season or two). He makes everything look real easy and is very dangerous with the ball in his hands. I can see him having a big day against a sub par and inconsistent Falcons secondary. As for the Packers run game, I do not see it getting started. The Falcons are pretty good against the run (the rankings you see on NFL.com do not do us justice. Larry Johnson had one 48 yard run and Graham had a 68 yarder. Take out those runs and we do a good job) and I do not think struggling Grant starts up now. The offense is going to be all on the QBs shoulder. If Rodgers plays (which I am pretty sure he will. especially with the whole Favre streak thing), then I see him picking apart our defense. If Flynn or Brohm plays, then I think we have the game in hand.

But either way, I think this is going to be one close and fun game.

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan
d34ng3l021 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 03:48 PM    (permalink
BamaFalcon59
All-NFLDC

BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitleTown088 View Post
Roddy white a top ten WR???? Hell, the Packers alone has two that are better.
Lol, Donald Driver isn't close to Roddy at this point and Jennings and Roddy is a push.

Next Up: 2012
BamaFalcon59 is offline   Reply With Quote