Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 10-13-2008, 04:26 AM    (permalink
7-11
Veteran

7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iloxygenil View Post
Sean Peyton is the only reason Reggie Bush has known any sort of success in the NFL. He's been a great coach and used him in unconventional ways.
Dear god. Please tell me i'm just not very good at internet sarcasm.
7-11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 04:54 AM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarioPalmer View Post
As for Vernon Carey, he's a very good ORT. I would love to have him playing for the Bengals, he's a terrific RT so basically your making my point for me. Not only did he take care of Jake Long, but he also handled Vernon Carey who is one of the better ORT's in the game.
yes that was my intention :/

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 03:39 PM    (permalink
Mr. Stiller
All-Pro

Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarioPalmer View Post
I'll tell you who is sooooo underrated, its Casey Hampton. This big cat is an absolute stud when fully healthy and in the years between 2004-2006 there really wasn;t anyone better other than Jamall Williams and I would put both on the some level. Hey Mr. Stiller, whats going on with Casey? Is he still not a 100%? Does he still have some gas left in that huge tank of his? I miss wathcing him and John Madden always talking about how he has that "big bag hagging over his belt"....lol Casey, Jamall and Vince really showed the scouts, GM's and coaches what to look for in the prototype for the NT in a 3-4. They are really fun to watch.

Hampton has a lot of gas Left IMO.

He missed all of 2004 (Chris Hoke was our main NT in the 2004 15-1 season).

He came into TC about 390lbs. He's down to about 345. They want him preferably about 325-330.

But he's still got it. I might make a video later of his big plays (About 5-6.) For a NT thats decently impressive. He had one where the literally threw the Center into the Running back to stop a play. Have to find it again.

Hamps problem is he married a southern girl who loves to cook. She's a big "Frying" type Woman.. My opinion? For as much as he's making he can hire a nutritionist and a PT in the offseason.

then again in 2005 when he was at his peak..

This is about as close as a 6-pack as you can get on a 6'1 325lb+ Guy.

Yeah, I play WoW too.[/center]
Mr. Stiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 03:40 PM    (permalink
Mr. Stiller
All-Pro

Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paranoidmoonduck View Post
I will say this. Trying to convince people that a player is good, or even great, is relatively easy. Trying to convince people that a player is the best is probably futile. Trying to prove that a player is the best only 38 games into his NFL career is probably asking too much.

No one here can reasonably deny that Williams is both very productive and at least one of the best physical talents at his position right now. But just because we're not eager to crown him doesn't mean we're somehow detracting from his ability.

And if we're equating overall impact on the game, I don't see anyway that Albert Haynesworth isn't the best defensive player in the NFL right now.
Kudio's and +Rep. My entire argument in 3 simple to read Paragraphs.

Yeah, I play WoW too.[/center]
Mr. Stiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 03:46 PM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Can this thread die now?
yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 04:10 PM    (permalink
Flyboy
All-Pro

Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7-11 View Post
Dear god. Please tell me i'm just not very good at internet sarcasm.
Nope. He truly believes that.
The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer
Flyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 10:53 AM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs
FlyingElvis is offline   Reply With Quote