Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 10-07-2008, 12:18 AM    (permalink
Geo
Neo Geo (Moderator)
Icon

Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

They've played so well, whoever the competition is. They deserve more than any other to be regarded as the best team in the league right now. For what that is really worth.
Old 10-07-2008, 01:18 AM    (permalink
BlindSite
All-Pro

BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsagan77 View Post
Does anyone else think that the Giants are a little over rated..? Not overated in a bad sense just "Best team in the NFL" overated... Don't get me wrong I think they are a top 4 team and a very good team but in all reality they really haven't played anyone yet.

They've had 3 of their 4 games at the Meadowlands and the teams they beat are a combined 6-12 I believe.. 2-11 when you take out the Skins game..

Their schedule doesn't get tough till midseason and continues to be so from there on out... I can't wait to see them during that stretch to see if all this high flying O and crushing run game isn't just an aberation of matchups...
I'm always hesitant to call a player or team overrated for beating up on a weaker opponent.

Its not like boxing where they can choose the man across from them.

BlindSite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 01:24 AM    (permalink
giantsfan
Pro Bowler

giantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair

We're not even half way into the season, who cares who the best team in the league is right now?
giantsfan is offline   Reply With Quote