Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 10-07-2008, 07:30 PM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denver Bronco56 View Post
I honestly see us blowing jacksonville out...i know they have a good D...but i really plan to see a dynamic offence
Our offense is better than our defense. It was last year, and it is again this year. Our defense, to be quite frank, ******* sucks.

You'll probably still blow us out though. The only way we win is if our mishmash offensive line can create some holes against your abysmal run defense.
yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 08:03 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
they will if you're dumb ass ******* coaching staff puts in Brian Leonard. my god, on a team that isn't very good(no offense, i love the Rams) put in Leonard, give Bulger a nice short recieving threat and all around awesome sexy stud. my goodness, play the ******* beast. He did well for you guys last year in limited time, but apparently you're coaching staff got stupid-dumb-itis
They probably know more about the proper use of your/you're than you! ;)

Before you get mad at me, here's a present.

Eagles have the Niners, and they'll find a way to **** it up. Lack of killer instinct does this team in every year.
Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 09:00 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yourfavestoner View Post
Our offense is better than our defense. It was last year, and it is again this year. Our defense, to be quite frank, ******* sucks.

You'll probably still blow us out though. The only way we win is if our mishmash offensive line can create some holes against your abysmal run defense.
Best run down of the game that can be said. I may also add that from a psychological/mindset perspective the Jaguars have the upper hand with their history of good defense and coaching staff to "fix things." Unfortunately, the mindset stuff is fairly vague.

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
<TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that
The Unseen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 09:43 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Giants better not have a major let down against the Browns. Should be an easy game, and we should make Anderson's live hell. Monday night though, and the Giants have always played like **** in primetime games...
I'd say the playoffs last year were some big primetime games and we came out of that pretty well.
Giantsfan1080 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 09:52 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
I'd say the playoffs last year were some big primetime games and we came out of that pretty well.
yes, yes of course haha.

but in the past, you know the Giants haven't had the best success on Monday and Sunday night games. We've been better of late, but I'm always a little nervous.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 10:05 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
yes, yes of course haha.

but in the past, you know the Giants haven't had the best success on Monday and Sunday night games. We've been better of late, but I'm always a little nervous.
I think that's changed the last 2 or 3 years. We killed the Falcons on Monday night last year, had 13 sacks against the Eagles on a Sunday night game last year, beat the Cowboys in Romo's debut 2 years ago and so on.
Old 10-07-2008, 10:06 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
I think that's changed the last 2 or 3 years. We killed the Falcons on Monday night last year, had 13 sacks against the Eagles on a Sunday night game last year, beat the Cowboys in Romo's debut 2 years ago and so on.
true, but there's also the deadskins game last year, I believe that was Sunday night. I know thing are changing for the better, I'm just getting used to this new found confidence in the giants! :D
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 10:07 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
true, but there's also the deadskins game last year, I believe that was Sunday night. I know thing are changing for the better, I'm just getting used to this new found confidence in the giants! :D
Yeah I definitely understand. I was at that Redskins game last year and honestly I totally forgot about it. I froze my ass off to watch it and sine we got our butts handed to us I must have wanted it out of my memory.
Old 10-07-2008, 10:35 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Keep riding the Felix train, Garrett. Woo!

Could be a shootout or a Dallas blow out but either way, it should be a good game against the Cards this week.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 02:05 AM    (permalink
Saints-Tigers
Pro Bowler

Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SNIPER26 View Post
They probably know more about the proper use of your/you're than you! ;)

Before you get mad at me, here's a present.

Eagles have the Niners, and they'll find a way to **** it up. Lack of killer instinct does this team in every year.

Saints have that instinct, too bad we use it on ourselves.
Saints-Tigers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 10:49 AM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by keylime_5 View Post
i don't think it will take an injury to get DA out of there. If he plays like crap in the first half Quinn gets his chance. Anderson's leash is so short right now, he was nearly pulled against cincinnati last week.
Two years ago on a Monday night game, the Giants made Bledsoe look so bad that Romo was put in for the second half and he has been the starter since. Perhaps the same can happen this Monday. Although just hope Quinn can win a playoff game two years from now.
Old 10-08-2008, 01:39 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think the Browns are just hoping to make it to the playoffs again

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 02:10 PM    (permalink
regoob2
All-Pro

regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
John Abraham will add onto his league leading sack total. LLLLLLL-Lock it up.
maybe half a sack. I'm not sure he could an entire one. :)

regoob2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 03:18 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBond93 View Post
I think the Browns are just hoping to make it to the playoffs again
ummm again???

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 03:50 AM    (permalink
BlindSite
All-Pro

BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This made me happy in the pants

Quote:
“Beason is a Pro Bowl linebacker right now, if you ask me. He is their heart and soul,” said Tampa Bay coach Jon Gruden, whose Buccaneers host Carolina Sunday. “But it’s their style. They are aggressive, man. They blitz on every front. Unorthodox, reckless blitzing.”
That means putting in extra hours. Rookie safety Charles Godfrey said the secondary had scheduled an extra film session without coaches early Thursday to make sure they were prepared for Sunday’s NFC South showdown with Tampa Bay (3-2).

That might not sit well with Gruden, who has watched film of Carolina allowing only five offensive touchdowns in five games.

“I had to turn the film off and go for a walk,” Gruden said. “I got a little nervous, you know what I mean?”
Gruden is scared hahahah.

BlindSite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 04:08 AM    (permalink
SFbear
Veteran

SFbear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SFbear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SFbear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SFbear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SFbear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SFbear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SFbear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SFbear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SFbear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SFbear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SFbear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlindSite View Post

Eh. He said similar stuff before the Bears game about our D. How our linebacker blitzing was the talk of the league, etc. He could be being honest but he's probably just keeping the team humble.
SFbear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 07:09 AM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

He does the same thing every week. I think he even complimented Jamaal Anderson, which is damn hard to do.
Old 10-09-2008, 01:41 PM    (permalink
Geo
Neo Geo (Moderator)
Icon

Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bad news for Big D, the dreaded sports hernia for Terence Newman. Not what they needed to hear from their best cover man.
Old 10-09-2008, 03:44 PM    (permalink
BlindSite
All-Pro

BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
He does the same thing every week. I think he even complimented Jamaal Anderson, which is damn hard to do.
Yeah but this time its actually got a reason 3rd defense in the league for scoring. 0 Rushing TD's life is good.

BlindSite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 09:58 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Yeah but this time its actually got a reason 3rd defense in the league for scoring. 0 Rushing TD's life is good.

I know you are all about the Panthers all the time, but you shouldn't be this excited with Gruden making these comments. He does it all the time.
Old 10-09-2008, 10:04 PM    (permalink
ChezPower4
Pro Bowler

ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geo View Post
Bad news for Big D, the dreaded sports hernia for Terence Newman. Not what they needed to hear from their best cover man.
How much time is he gonna miss?
Old 10-09-2008, 10:08 PM    (permalink
Geo
Neo Geo (Moderator)
Icon

Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Don't know exactly, but that's the type of thing where not every guy recovers their quickness after surgery.
Old 10-09-2008, 10:15 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geo View Post
Don't know exactly, but that's the type of thing where not every guy recovers their quickness after surgery.
4-6 weeks at the very quickest. Kevin Curtis had his right before the season started and might just play a bit this week. Eagles are still likely to keep out this week and then have the bye to get him back.
Old 10-09-2008, 10:17 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I've heard probably until mid-late November...could go as long as 6 weeks. As long as Adam isnt going to be suspended (doubtful)...we'll be fine. I still very much prefer Henry/Jenkins/Scandrick over Henry/Reeves/Nate Jones if Adam was to be suspended. Still in better shape than last year when T-New was down.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS

Last edited by M.O.T.H. : 10-09-2008 at 10:21 PM.
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 10:19 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
I've heard probably until mid-late November...could go as long as 6 weeks. As long as Adam isnt going to be suspended (doubtful)...we'll be fine.
Come on. Who are you kidding? Jones isn't nearly as good as Newman.
Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote