Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-01-2007, 10:05 PM    (permalink
JoeMontainya
Veteran
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 1,701
Reputation: -34
JoeMontainya needs more cowbell.
Default

"Make up your mind, I still stand and say Smith didnt "Jack him" maybe he deflected a pass, but no, he didn't lay out Winslow or anything, he didn't hit him so hard to cause him to drop a pass multiple times (AS YOU SAID BEFORE) Maybe if you stood by one thing you said it would be easier to believe you, but you keep changing what you say, and I don't remember what you are saying happening."

this poster has a history of these type of posts. hes very bias.
JoeMontainya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2007, 10:06 PM    (permalink
Smooth Criminal
All-NFLDC
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Saratoga Springs, NY
Posts: 10,653
Reputation: 309459
Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeMontainya View Post
"Hell in 2005 you couldn't even get 1 good play when we shut you out in Cleveland 41-0."

Whats the difference between the Browns and the Steelers right now?

The Browns are playing for the future. The Steelers are living off the past, and seem to be very sour fans right now because of it.

Your future isnt very bright right now.
Your right, having a the youngest QB to ever win the superbowl and a 25 year old pro bowl runningback looks horrible for the future.

Fact is the Steelers never have a horrible year. The team went 8-8 and missed the playoffs by a game and our fans think it is a horrible year. Most Browns fans would love to see and 8-8 year.
__________________

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig
Smooth Criminal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2007, 10:06 PM    (permalink
JoeMontainya
Veteran
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 1,701
Reputation: -34
JoeMontainya needs more cowbell.
Default

Stiller, your mad and were not, so i really doubt your logic there.
JoeMontainya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2007, 10:07 PM    (permalink
Smooth Criminal
All-NFLDC
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Saratoga Springs, NY
Posts: 10,653
Reputation: 309459
Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeMontainya View Post
"Make up your mind, I still stand and say Smith didnt "Jack him" maybe he deflected a pass, but no, he didn't lay out Winslow or anything, he didn't hit him so hard to cause him to drop a pass multiple times (AS YOU SAID BEFORE) Maybe if you stood by one thing you said it would be easier to believe you, but you keep changing what you say, and I don't remember what you are saying happening."

this poster has a history of these type of posts. hes very bias.
You would know about history since you've been here for what a month at the most.

Face it you are a newb Browns homer. Just wait till they have another 6-10 season at best and you get to come back claiming they'll be better next year.
__________________

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig
Smooth Criminal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2007, 10:07 PM    (permalink
Mr. Stiller
All-Pro
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 7,764
Reputation: 9588
Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by WinslowBodden View Post
I really doubt he did it to 5 people, I wish I had game tape of this, you change it every time...

It was 7 people, now its 5?

Make up your mind, I still stand and say Smith didnt "Jack him" maybe he deflected a pass, but no, he didn't lay out Winslow or anything, he didn't hit him so hard to cause him to drop a pass multiple times (AS YOU SAID BEFORE) Maybe if you stood by one thing you said it would be easier to believe you, but you keep changing what you say, and I don't remember what you are saying happening.
I know for a Fact Anthony Smith Jacked Winslow.

I know Farrior did on a seperate play because Winslow.. you know the mature, non-punk (Like you guys claim Porter to be) cheapshotted Farrior.. and Farrior only knocked him out.

However, because you don't remember Anthony Smith laying out Winslow, doesn't mean it didn't happen.

He jacked Winslow twice, Edwards once and Droughns once.
__________________

Yeah, I play WoW too.[/center]
Mr. Stiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2007, 10:08 PM    (permalink
JoeMontainya
Veteran
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 1,701
Reputation: -34
JoeMontainya needs more cowbell.
Default

"and a 25 year old pro bowl runningback looks horrible for the future.
"

All of your facts are wrong. He is 27 years old, funny you dont even know that.
JoeMontainya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2007, 10:09 PM    (permalink
Smooth Criminal
All-NFLDC
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Saratoga Springs, NY
Posts: 10,653
Reputation: 309459
Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

Sorry I don't have birthdays memorized. I'll work on that next time.

Point is he is still young and has had back to back 1000+ seasons. Thats not a bad outlook for the future.
__________________

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig
Smooth Criminal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2007, 10:09 PM    (permalink
Mr. Stiller
All-Pro
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 7,764
Reputation: 9588
Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeMontainya View Post
Stiller, your mad and were not, so i really doubt your logic there.
I'm not mad, more... annoyed. A team that hasn't had a winning season, is telling me that my team, a perennial power, is on the decline and living off the past... When it's exactly the opposite.

Please, enlighten me on to what I'm mad about and how my logic is flawed.
__________________

Yeah, I play WoW too.[/center]
Mr. Stiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2007, 10:09 PM    (permalink
omecool20
 
Posts: n/a
Reputation:
Default

JP would be a great fit for the Skins :-) With Fletcher ( assuming he is coming ) and Porter, Skins have two excellent and experienced vets manning the ILB position. The dude is versatile, he could play any LB positions.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2007, 10:09 PM    (permalink
JoeMontainya
Veteran
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 1,701
Reputation: -34
JoeMontainya needs more cowbell.
Default

"You would know about history since you've been here for what a month at the most.

Face it you are a newb Browns homer."

History and message boards arent even comparible. Are you insinuating that the longer youve been on a message board the more history you know or something?

And because i just signed up has nothing to do with anything am I correct?
JoeMontainya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2007, 10:10 PM    (permalink
Mr. Stiller
All-Pro
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 7,764
Reputation: 9588
Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeMontainya View Post
"and a 25 year old pro bowl runningback looks horrible for the future.
"

All of your facts are wrong. He is 27 years old, funny you dont even know that.
Crap.. Smooth, we forgot two candles...
__________________

Yeah, I play WoW too.[/center]
Mr. Stiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2007, 10:10 PM    (permalink
JoeMontainya
Veteran
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 1,701
Reputation: -34
JoeMontainya needs more cowbell.
Default

"Point is he is still young and has had back to back 1000+ seasons. Thats not a bad outlook for the future.
"

No point is youve been wrong twice now.
JoeMontainya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2007, 10:11 PM    (permalink
Smooth Criminal
All-NFLDC
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Saratoga Springs, NY
Posts: 10,653
Reputation: 309459
Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeMontainya View Post
"You would know about history since you've been here for what a month at the most.

Face it you are a newb Browns homer."

History and message boards arent even comparible. Are you insinuating that the longer youve been on a message board the more history you know or something?

And because i just signed up has nothing to do with anything am I correct?
You said I have a history of changing things I say on here. That would mean that the time you have been here is relevant yes.
__________________

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig
Smooth Criminal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2007, 10:11 PM    (permalink
JoeMontainya
Veteran
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 1,701
Reputation: -34
JoeMontainya needs more cowbell.
Default

"I'm not mad, more... annoyed. A team that hasn't had a winning season, is telling me that my team, a perennial power, is on the decline and living off the past... When it's exactly the opposite.

Please, enlighten me on to what I'm mad about and how my logic is flawed."

You tell me your sour about everything today. And your only deffense to the Browns possibly making there team better, is bringing up the past to try and prove we will still be a bad team.
JoeMontainya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2007, 10:12 PM    (permalink
JoeMontainya
Veteran
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 1,701
Reputation: -34
JoeMontainya needs more cowbell.
Default

"You said I have a history of changing things I say on here. That would mean that the time you have been here is relevant yes."

Ive been on this message board for over 2 years now. And I could almost gaurantee that im not the only poster on this board who has had a name change before?
JoeMontainya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2007, 10:12 PM    (permalink
Smooth Criminal
All-NFLDC
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Saratoga Springs, NY
Posts: 10,653
Reputation: 309459
Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Stiller View Post
Crap.. Smooth, we forgot two candles...
I think its cause we have to keep track of rings aswell as stats. They just get to focus on stats and keep praying for the future.

Thats why Browns fans always like to say things about the future while the Steelers like the past. Because they Steelers actually accomplish things while the Browns only think they can in the future.
__________________

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig
Smooth Criminal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2007, 10:15 PM    (permalink
Mr. Stiller
All-Pro
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 7,764
Reputation: 9588
Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeMontainya View Post
"I'm not mad, more... annoyed. A team that hasn't had a winning season, is telling me that my team, a perennial power, is on the decline and living off the past... When it's exactly the opposite.

Please, enlighten me on to what I'm mad about and how my logic is flawed."

You tell me your sour about everything today. And your only deffense to the Browns possibly making there team better, is bringing up the past to try and prove we will still be a bad team.
... I told you I'm sour, when? I said Annoyed, mainly because you're telling me how my team is run, with absolutely no clue. And My defense is pure detailed logic. Sorry that I poke holes through all your excuses with factual information.
__________________

Yeah, I play WoW too.[/center]
Mr. Stiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2007, 10:15 PM    (permalink
Mr. Stiller
All-Pro
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 7,764
Reputation: 9588
Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smooth Criminal View Post
I think its cause we have to keep track of rings aswell as stats. They just get to focus on stats and keep praying for the future.

Thats why Browns fans always like to say things about the future while the Steelers like the past. Because they Steelers actually accomplish things while the Browns only think they can in the future.
Well thats not fair. Well, maybe, if they behave we'll let them see a ring. OOH and a Lombardi Trophy.. or 5.
__________________

Yeah, I play WoW too.[/center]
Mr. Stiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2007, 10:15 PM    (permalink
Smooth Criminal
All-NFLDC
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Saratoga Springs, NY
Posts: 10,653
Reputation: 309459
Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeMontainya View Post
"You said I have a history of changing things I say on here. That would mean that the time you have been here is relevant yes."

Ive been on this message board for over 2 years now. And I could almost gaurantee that im not the only poster on this board who has had a name change before?
BTW

Willie Parker is 26 and is closer to 25 than 27.

11/11/80
__________________

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig
Smooth Criminal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2007, 10:16 PM    (permalink
Smooth Criminal
All-NFLDC
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Saratoga Springs, NY
Posts: 10,653
Reputation: 309459
Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Stiller View Post
Well thats not fair. Well, maybe, if they behave we'll let them see a ring. OOH and a Lombardi Trophy.. or 5.
Plus they got his age wrong anyway. He's 26 and only turned 26 in November.
__________________

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig
Smooth Criminal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2007, 10:17 PM    (permalink
Smooth Criminal
All-NFLDC
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Saratoga Springs, NY
Posts: 10,653
Reputation: 309459
Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Stiller View Post
... I told you I'm sour, when? I said Annoyed, mainly because you're telling me how my team is run, with absolutely no clue. And My defense is pure detailed logic. Sorry that I poke holes through all your excuses with factual information.
Its a shame out team is run bad. You'd think getting more wins in each of the last 15 years than the Browns had this year would be enough to let them know that the organization is doing something right.
__________________

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig
Smooth Criminal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2007, 10:18 PM    (permalink
JoeMontainya
Veteran
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 1,701
Reputation: -34
JoeMontainya needs more cowbell.
Default

Steelers fans are going crazy and i love it. Hold yourselves together.

Look at the bright side, you great Qb was only a product of the system and without Jerome leading a huddle he proved hes nothing.
JoeMontainya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2007, 10:18 PM    (permalink
Smooth Criminal
All-NFLDC
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Saratoga Springs, NY
Posts: 10,653
Reputation: 309459
Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeMontainya View Post
"You said I have a history of changing things I say on here. That would mean that the time you have been here is relevant yes."

Ive been on this message board for over 2 years now. And I could almost gaurantee that im not the only poster on this board who has had a name change before?
You've been here so long that you don't even know how to use the quote button.
__________________

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig
Smooth Criminal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2007, 10:19 PM    (permalink
Mr. Stiller
All-Pro
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 7,764
Reputation: 9588
Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeMontainya View Post
"Point is he is still young and has had back to back 1000+ seasons. Thats not a bad outlook for the future.
"

No point is youve been wrong twice now.
The fact your more worried about a mishap on 2 years than his back-to-back 1000+ yard seasons (Which includes a franchise record.. Let me get the exact numbers here, i don't want to be off a decimal...ahh yes a 223 yard performance, with a 7.0 yard per carry average, a long of 29 and a TD as well against... Oh well smite my soul, the Brownies..) proves the fact you have nothing worthwhile to argue about.
__________________

Yeah, I play WoW too.[/center]
Mr. Stiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2007, 10:19 PM    (permalink
JoeMontainya
Veteran
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 1,701
Reputation: -34
JoeMontainya needs more cowbell.
Default

Steelers cant keep there own players

Cant keep there own coaches

and last year should be a clue on how your season will end this year. because your team obviously wont be as good on paper and in all likely hood that transfers to the field.

poor poor squeeler fans.
JoeMontainya is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:26 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.