Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

View Poll Results: Number 2 FA CB?
Bryant McFadden 6 11.76%
Chris Gamble 43 84.31%
Other 2 3.92%
Voters: 51. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-09-2008, 02:56 PM    (permalink
ShutDwn
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Vito View Post
I am a big Chris Gamble fan, I would love for the Pats to pick him up this offseason. I think he is the top guy behind Asomugha. I would be thrilled if we could get McFadden too, he could actually be a better fit for our defense.
He would definitely fit the Asante Samuel role I think.
ShutDwn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 03:26 PM    (permalink
Geo
Neo Geo (Moderator)
Icon

Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

LOL, I can't wait to see which team overpays for Chris Gamble.
Old 10-09-2008, 03:40 PM    (permalink
ChezPower4
Pro Bowler

ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geo View Post
LOL, I can't wait to see which team overpays for Chris Gamble.
Most free agents get overpaid
Old 10-09-2008, 03:48 PM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChezPower4 View Post
Most free agents get overpaid
Doesn't make it any less funny.

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"
awfullyquiet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 04:16 PM    (permalink
PackerLegend
Pro Bowler

PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Thank you Mike Sherman for taking this piece of ****

3 spots ahead of Chris Gamble

But you made it up with the great selection of another amazing corner Joey Thomas in round 3 that year.

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher
PackerLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 05:34 PM    (permalink
tylerb929
Rookie

tylerb929 is a cocksman.tylerb929 is a cocksman.tylerb929 is a cocksman.tylerb929 is a cocksman.tylerb929 is a cocksman.

Well, I guess things aren't going good for Hayden. Word is his injury may be season ending, which would definately drop his stock in the free agent market. Really sucks that he got injured stepping on uneven ground/a hole at Reliant Stadium, if they couldn't fix their feild in time for the game it shouldn't have been played there, not only for the sake of the opposing team but for the home team aswell. Its just a dangerous situation overall.
tylerb929 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 05:37 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xonraider View Post
If Nnamdi leaves he's probably going to be payed 200 million dollars
He'll never get payed 200 million. He might get paid, but never payed.

Chris Gamble to answer the thread question
Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 05:38 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShutDwn View Post
He would definitely fit the Asante Samuel role I think.
A sweet shutdown corner? Because Samuel has been sick in Philly.
Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 05:40 PM    (permalink
Geo
Neo Geo (Moderator)
Icon

Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tylerb929 View Post
Well, I guess things aren't going good for Hayden. Word is his injury may be season ending, which would definately drop his stock in the free agent market. Really sucks that he got injured stepping on uneven ground/a hole at Reliant Stadium, if they couldn't fix their feild in time for the game it shouldn't have been played there, not only for the sake of the opposing team but for the home team aswell. Its just a dangerous situation overall.
That would really suck. I was thinking it is a sprained knee, not worse.

The Colts already have two corners on IR in TJ Rushing and Michael Coe, yeesh.
Old 10-09-2008, 06:04 PM    (permalink
ChezPower4
Pro Bowler

ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PackerLegend View Post

But you made it up with the great selection of another amazing corner Joey Thomas in round 3 that year.
I was so mad when we took him. I too thought that Gamble was a much better player than caroll.
Old 10-09-2008, 06:10 PM    (permalink
PACKmanN
All-Pro

PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PackerLegend View Post

he was prepared to take Thomas in the second. LOL, when you are prepared to take someone in the second yet manages to fall it the third, you would think maybe he really not that good...
Old 10-10-2008, 05:12 AM    (permalink
rconway

I like to be fan of Chris Gamble because he was playing well and others also.
-----------
Ricky Conway
Old 10-10-2008, 12:44 PM    (permalink
ShutDwn
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SNIPER26 View Post
A sweet shutdown corner? Because Samuel has been sick in Philly.
Gamble has been very good this year, if he had an even better pass rush he would be shutting guys down everywhere.
ShutDwn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 12:58 PM    (permalink
Favre4
Veteran

Favre4 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

so a little story for you all. draft day 2004 the packers have the 25th pick. chris gamble had been falling in most mocks but i thought there was no chance of him falling to 25. after several hours of waiting, he is still there when the packers pick. im sitting on the couch chillin thinking wow i cant believe we are actually going to get gamble. then the packers pick ahmad carroll who it turns out should have just stuck to track and tried to qualify for the olympics. now we are talking about gamble being one of the top FA cbs. makes me sad/mad.