Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 10-09-2008, 12:51 PM    (permalink
Mr. Stiller
All-Pro

Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default The League is becoming a joke...

2 Years for Odell Thurman ~ Missed Drug Test + DUI
1 Year for Pacman ~ Array of crimes never convicted for.
4 Games for Jared Allen ~ 2 DUI's
4 Games for Darryl Blackstock ~ Performance Enhancing Drugs

0 Games for Matt Jones ~ Busted on Cocaine Possession.

and 2 things that irritated me off recently.

1) Ward getting Fined $5k for "Unnecessary Roughness" against Baltimore. He was never flagged and yet he's getting fined?

2) Roughing the Passer. It's ridiculous that looking at the QB warrants a flag anymore.

3) Criticism of the Refs. If you criticize the refs, it's a fine, but refs rarely get what they deserve. Docked pay, suspension etc.

Consistency of Calls. It seems if you hit certain QB's in the motion of throwing the ball it's a PF, others, you can mug, and it's not.

(For the ward deal: http://www.postgazette.com/pg/08283/918588-66.stm )

Lastly, can anyone comprehend how 2 DUI's = Performance Enhancing drugs?

He could have severely mamed or killed someone twice, and gets the same suspension as if he took some HGH, which would only affect him?

Well I guess if he cut Cocaine in his car he wouldn't have seen a suspension.

Yeah, I play WoW too.[/center]

Last edited by Mr. Stiller : 10-09-2008 at 12:57 PM.
Mr. Stiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 12:55 PM    (permalink
Bengalsrocket
Pro Bowler

Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't think the league is currently a joke, but you're right; it is headed in that direction.
Bengalsrocket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 12:58 PM    (permalink
Mr. Stiller
All-Pro

Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bengalsrocket View Post
I don't think the league is currently a joke, but you're right; it is headed in that direction.
Well it may not be a complete joke, but it's been on a severely downhill slope.

Old 10-09-2008, 12:59 PM    (permalink
Turtlepower
All-Pro

Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Seriously, you wouldn't be bitching about what is going on if it didn't start to partially effect your own team.

^Bad ass sig by fenikz^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halsey View Post
I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.
Giants, ASU Sun Devils, Yankees
Turtlepower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 01:03 PM    (permalink
Mr. Stiller
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turtlepower View Post
Seriously, you wouldn't be bitching about what is going on if it didn't start to partially effect your own team.
hmm?

Yeah I'm a bit miffed at the deal with the reffing? Sure.

So because it partially affects my team (And all teams across the league) I shouldn't be allow to comment on it? Faulty logic.

Secondly, None of our players were suspended by the league.

All I'm asking for is some damn consistency.

You're telling me that the suspensions, fines and Reffing seems consistent throughout the league?

Fining someone blindly. Giving someone taking Performance Enhancers, and 2 DUI's the same sentence... Giving someone cutting Cocaine in their car no sentence....

yeah I can see how I'm being just a blind homer here. Great call.

Old 10-09-2008, 01:06 PM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Stiller View Post
I think both should get you kicked out of the league forever anyway.

All it takes is one person to do this, and then everyone sits the **** up and says. I'm not going there. People have to get the banhammer in the near future. I don't care how good they are. If you're a drunk driver, you don't deserve to play in the NFL, if you have FELONY CONVICTIONS, you do not deserve to play in the NFL. If you use PED's you should be suspended on first offense and then banned anytime after that.

The league wants its players to keep their noses clean (no pun intended), in some regards, it's completely fine that they suspend anyone they feel like, if it puts players into the mindset i have to watch what i'm doing outside of work and not get into trouble that will automatically get caught in public. That's their perogative.

Now, as far as the inability to do things with any sort of... well. rhyme or reason. i don't like that.

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"
awfullyquiet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 01:09 PM    (permalink
Mr. Stiller
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by awfullyquiet View Post
I think both should get you kicked out of the league forever anyway.

All it takes is one person to do this, and then everyone sits the **** up and says. I'm not going there. People have to get the banhammer in the near future. I don't care how good they are. If you're a drunk driver, you don't deserve to play in the NFL, if you have FELONY CONVICTIONS, you do not deserve to play in the NFL. If you use PED's you should be suspended on first offense and then banned anytime after that.

The league wants its players to keep their noses clean (no pun intended), in some regards, it's completely fine that they suspend anyone they feel like, if it puts players into the mindset i have to watch what i'm doing outside of work and not get into trouble that will automatically get caught in public. That's their perogative.

Now, as far as the inability to do things with any sort of... well. rhyme or reason. i don't like that.
Thats my point.

I can't see how missing 1 drug test + 1 DUI put Thurman out of the league for 2 years (The end of his very promising Career) at the same Time. 2 DUI's gets you a slap on the wrist.

Same for Pacman, not a fan because he is a bonehead, but, he has no reason to have been suspended if you're not suspending Jones? he was never convicted... but still got the ban hammer... why isn't Jones?

Old 10-09-2008, 01:09 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
All-NFLDC

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

what he's saying is that if no one on your team had gotten in trouble for anything, you wouldn't be making this thread or complaining about the overall "joke" status that the league is in

idk about you personally, but most of the comments in recent threads would never exist had the poster's team not get screwed out of 1 call in the series of a season...prior to that one call, most of us could care less how it effected other teams

"You don't need thumbs. My best friend is my brother's dog, he doesn't have any thumbs, he's doin fine."
-Pat Angerer on breaking his thumb.

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Kirk Ferentz = Coach Killjoy
iowatreat54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 01:14 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Number 1): Refs are only humans. They cant see everything. So if i hit a guy and no one sees it, is it alright for me to get away with it? no.

2) I dont get what u want to say with it.

3) Why is this a joke? I mean seriously, u dont talk back to a ref, in any sport its a flag or a card. Its not like they earn a ******** and can be fined. They are there to control the game and are paid to do so. If a ref cant stop ******* up he will be fired. No need to fine them.

Quote:
The DUI's were kinda a while back, but I kinda agree that that wasnt enough. but Performance Enhancing drugs are totally forbidden and it's alright imo to suspend him. He is destroying the game with it. The DUI's is not affecting the game but really affecting the image of the league, if u get a DUI its not the leagues responsiblity. thats what courts and the law are for. but Goddell decides to suspend them additionally to that. Just because the two things have the same span of suspension doesn't mean he thinks DUI's are just as bad as HGH.

and for the Consistency of Calls: Give the refs a break. Its incredibly hard to judge such things. They are most in the blink of an eye and if u just blinked once u could miss a load. Its not like they dont want to make the right decision but refs are humans and cant be right everytime

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 01:15 PM    (permalink
Turtlepower
All-Pro

Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
hmm?

Yeah I'm a bit miffed at the deal with the reffing? Sure.

So because it partially affects my team (And all teams across the league) I shouldn't be allow to comment on it? Faulty logic.

Secondly, None of our players were suspended by the league.

All I'm asking for is some damn consistency.

You're telling me that the suspensions, fines and Reffing seems consistent throughout the league?

Fining someone blindly. Giving someone taking Performance Enhancers, and 2 DUI's the same sentence... Giving someone cutting Cocaine in their car no sentence....

yeah I can see how I'm being just a blind homer here. Great call.
What I am getting at is that the NFL was running fine until your team got some bad calls. Seriously, I don't understand where all of this "The NFL is going downhill" garbage is coming form. You have to impose fines sometimes for questioning the refs or else it will lead to a slippery slope. As far as the fining and suspensions for different involvements with the law, yes there does need to be more oversight on this matter. It is still in its infancy, so just give it a few years for things to be settled out. Players need to learn that it is a luxury to get a DUI and come back to work with only a few weeks of suspension. Many jobs might fire you for a DUI and make it very difficult to get another job.

And to your point of fining or suspending refs for mishaps, what would be the point? You can't fine them similar to players because they don't make nearly as much to compensate. Suspending them won't do any good because suspension doesn't lead to a better ref. I think that criticism of refs have gotten out of hand mostly due to everyone at home being able to see multiple angles of plays that it is impossible for refs to see. It seems that refs are supposed to be perfect at their jobs, but us as a society are exempt from that perfection in our professions.

^Bad ass sig by fenikz^

Quote:
Old 10-09-2008, 01:17 PM    (permalink
nrk
Pro Bowler

nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iowatreat54 View Post
what he's saying is that if no one on your team had gotten in trouble for anything, you wouldn't be making this thread or complaining about the overall "joke" status that the league is in

idk about you personally, but most of the comments in recent threads would never exist had the poster's team not get screwed out of 1 call in the series of a season...prior to that one call, most of us could care less how it effected other teams
And he isn't even complaining about it. He mentions Hines Ward, but is obviously complaining about the consistency of führer Goodell.

Sig by Hitman D.
nrk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 01:24 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
All-NFLDC

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nrk View Post
And he isn't even complaining about it. He mentions Hines Ward, but is obviously complaining about the consistency of führer Goodell.
right, but as with most posters on this board, I have to think had Hines not gotten in any trouble whatsoever, this thread wouldn't even be made because there would be no connection to a Pittsburgh fan

I may be wrong, I don't mean to assume anything about the original poster, I'm just making a generalization of the threads criticizing the NFL and refs, where had the creator's favorite team not been effected then they wouldn't be complaining

"You don't need thumbs. My best friend is my brother's dog, he doesn't have any thumbs, he's doin fine."

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Old 10-09-2008, 01:39 PM    (permalink
Smooth Criminal
All-NFLDC

Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Steelers really arnt effected. Who gives a damn that Ward got fined? Not me. As long as it doesnt effect the game I could care less if Ward loses 5000.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig
Smooth Criminal is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 01:40 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smooth Criminal View Post
The Steelers really arnt effected. Who gives a damn that Ward got fined? Not me. As long as it doesnt effect the game I could care less if Ward loses 5000.
he obviously did cause he pointed it out

Old 10-09-2008, 01:41 PM    (permalink
Mr. Stiller
All-Pro

Quote:
right, but as with most posters on this board, I have to think had Hines not gotten in any trouble whatsoever, this thread wouldn't even be made because there would be no connection to a Pittsburgh fan

I may be wrong, I don't mean to assume anything about the original poster, I'm just making a generalization of the threads criticizing the NFL and refs, where had the creator's favorite team not been effected then they wouldn't be complaining
You can take that generalization further.

Would most of the posters be asking "Who's the top 10" or "Who's the best" if it didn't somehow involve a player on their team?

I've been getting sick of the suspension deal for the better part of a year now, there was even a thread a while back.

The Ward thing kinda was the straw to break the camel's back, so to speak. The fact remains that the consistency isn't there.

Maybe fining/suspending the refs isn't in order... by why can't players/teams/fans be critical of them?

and lastly, Ignore the ward comment (Being fined for something they won't tell him).

Are the other points that have no relations to the Steelers true? Maybe Ignore my name, think my post out, then critique first.. instead of seeing "So and so said this about something and it's partially about their team".

The "Homer" label has gotten way out of hand on this site. Can't post anything involving your team.. or you're a homer. Sheesh.

Old 10-09-2008, 01:41 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You complain, yet, you're on an internet message board discussing it because you enjoy it so. See the Irony?

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
Hint:Not the Bears.
TitleTown088 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 01:42 PM    (permalink
Mr. Stiller
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by *** Ork Wang View Post
My only point is, how can they fine someone for a play that wasn't flagged, and yet, don't point out what the exact play he was fined for?

But continue to ignore the other points just so you can continue to follow me around and call me a homer.

Old 10-09-2008, 01:42 PM    (permalink
Mr. Stiller
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitleTown088 View Post
You complain, yet, you're on an internet message board discussing it because you enjoy it so. See the Irony?
Not really. Not sure how you're trying to make that work.

Old 10-09-2008, 01:43 PM    (permalink
Smooth Criminal
All-NFLDC

Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by *** Ork Wang View Post
haha true. I dont get why fans ***** about their players getting fined. Who really cares? Not like we even know what play it was on to judge it for ourselves.

But I can agree with most of the thread that the rules have been very inconsistent for a year or so. Esspecially on holding calls and roughing the passer.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig
Smooth Criminal is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 01:44 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Icon

Quote:
My only point is, how can they fine someone for a play that wasn't flagged, and yet, don't point out what the exact play he was fined for?

But continue to ignore the other points just so you can continue to follow me around and call me a homer.
i ******* posted a big paragraph but nevermind, live in your world

Old 10-09-2008, 01:44 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
All-NFLDC

I agree with you on poster involvement if it didn't have anything to do with their team, and I don't mean to generalize you into the stereotype that I mentioned, but for the most part that is the case

and it is different between a "top 10 WRs" and complaining about rules or judgements...one is saying "My WR is better than yours" the other is complaining because your team was effected, whereas if your team was never involved in said dispute, then the majority of the time you wouldn't care because it doesn't effect you in anyway

again, I know it isn't you personally, but fans in general could care less if they don't have to complain about how their team is effected

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Old 10-09-2008, 01:47 PM    (permalink
Mr. Stiller
All-Pro

Quote:
I agree with you on poster involvement if it didn't have anything to do with their team, and I don't mean to generalize you into the stereotype that I mentioned, but for the most part that is the case

and it is different between a "top 10 WRs" and complaining about rules or judgements...one is saying "My WR is better than yours" the other is complaining because your team was effected, whereas if your team was never involved in said dispute, then the majority of the time you wouldn't care because it doesn't effect you in anyway

again, I know it isn't you personally, but fans in general could care less if they don't have to complain about how their team is effected
My point was merely:

Here's Goodell's Track record... no consistency.
Suspensions: No Consistency.
Fines: No consistency.

The guy just seemingly makes stuff up as he goes.

I love all facets of the game.

I pay attention to the administrative side (FO/League). I study the draft... and I watch the players and games. I download what games I miss and try to watch as much as possible.

That said. The Roughing the Passer/Holding calls have been insanely pathetic the last 2 or so years. I would add the Stipulation that I think Ben Roethlisberger gets smashed far more often than any other QB and never a flag, but then again, I'm sure my point would be negated. I've seen quite a few QB's never draw a flag regardless the hit. I've seen several draw flags all the time, regardless the hit.

I was decently surprised the lack of Flags for hitting Brady in the superbowl.

That said... The suspension decisions are mind boggling.

Last edited by Mr. Stiller : 10-09-2008 at 01:49 PM.
Old 10-09-2008, 01:48 PM    (permalink
Turtlepower
All-Pro

Quote:
My point was merely:

You can't have consistency at the beginning because there is such a little amount to be used as precedent. In a few years, there will be consistency because there will be history to back up what different offenses call for.

^Bad ass sig by fenikz^

Quote:
Old 10-09-2008, 01:49 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
All-NFLDC

Quote:
My point was merely:

that's a fair assessment

I'm just venting frustration from comments over reffing and I guess in effect complaints of how the league handles things, which while they may be inconsistent and seem unfair, the majority of the time fans would care less if nothing was happening to their team/players in both cases

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Old 10-09-2008, 01:50 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Not really. Not sure how you're trying to make that work.
Really. You complain it's becoming a joke, yet you still follow it so closely you have made nearly 6,000 posts on a forum that deals directly with the NFL. You're caught in the web stiller.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
Hint:Not the Bears.
TitleTown088 is offline   Reply With Quote