Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > 2015 NFL Draft Forum

2015 NFL Draft Forum Discuss the 2015 NFL Draft

Old 10-22-2008, 08:26 AM    (permalink
Smokey Joe
All-Pro

Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

lol, look at the Tyronne Green video at 24 seconds. He and the center completely embarass that tackle by driving him 10+ yards down field. Man, that guy has to drop that double. However, it looks like the Center should have come off that double as the MIKE made the play. I gotta say though, Green is one of the best pulling guards in this draft, and he does an excellent job of getting up to the next level on run plays. I could see him having Ben Grubbs-esque rise around the draft. Maybe not first round, but early 2nd is a definite possibility.

Also, is there any point in trying to get passed Duke Robinson on passing plays? He just makes you look foolish. I wish they had more footage of his run blocking though.

^Thanks to Eaglez.Fan for the sweet sig!

Smokey Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 08:27 AM    (permalink
Smokey Joe
All-Pro

Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Me Likey Rookies View Post
Yep, thats my youtube channel. I'm trying to get around 300 videos at the end of the season so that we all have something to watch in feb,march, and april.
you should get something going with Scott so that he can add those videos into his scouting reports. He did something like this last year with some group, but they didn't have a whole bunch of videos so it was only for a small percentage of the prospects he had videos for.

Old 10-22-2008, 08:39 PM    (permalink
Smokey Joe
All-Pro

Quote:
Yep, thats my youtube channel. I'm trying to get around 300 videos at the end of the season so that we all have something to watch in feb,march, and april.
dude, I love you, that site is awesome.

Old 10-30-2008, 08:09 AM    (permalink
DiG
Dirty Thirty
All-Pro

DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

you taking any requests on players?
Old 10-30-2008, 09:15 AM    (permalink
TickOffOurBestPlayer

You have like 419 Eugene Monroe videos, so I take it you live somewhere that shows a lot of Virginia games. I was wondering why if so many Monroe vids why don't you have more Clint Sintim videos. He's a very underrated player who has a legit shot at going in the Top 2 rounds.
Old 10-30-2008, 01:37 PM    (permalink
Mr. Stiller
All-Pro

Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

if I could request.. I know you said day 1 picks..

But I have a feeling Connor Barwin is going to explode.

Former Te-> DE from Cincy U.

Guy is just a team player.. this year alone

22 Tackles, 8.5 TFL's, 7 sacks, 3 Hurries, 3 Blocked Kicks, 4 Passes defended and 2 PR's for 20 yards

Very Athletic Basketball player as well..

6'4 255lbs 4.5-4.6 speed. Great 3-4 OLB Candidate.

Yeah, I play WoW too.[/center]
Mr. Stiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2008, 01:48 PM    (permalink
jnew76
Pro Bowler

jnew76 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jnew76 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jnew76 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jnew76 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jnew76 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jnew76 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jnew76 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jnew76 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jnew76 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jnew76 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jnew76 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Stiller View Post

22 Tackles, 8.5 TFL's, 7 sacks, 3 Hurries, 3 Blocked Kicks, 4 Passes defended and 2 PR's for 20 yards

I have been looking for more tape on him as well. He is a super athlete and it has transferred to the field very well so far. I am curious to see how he holds up at the point and plays the run. The passes defensed and punt returns make me think he is best suited to be a 3/4 OLB and a big time prospect at the position.
jnew76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2008, 01:59 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This is great my man.
Old 11-03-2008, 06:24 PM    (permalink
Me Likey Rookies
Veteran

Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Stiller View Post

I put up some Barwin for you
Old 11-03-2008, 06:45 PM    (permalink
Mr. Stiller
All-Pro

Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I put up some Barwin for you
Amazing. Thanks man.

Old 11-04-2008, 01:09 PM    (permalink
illmatic74
Veteran

illmatic74 illmatic74 illmatic74 illmatic74 illmatic74 illmatic74

For the QB videos could you show every pass attempt. Great job on the channel keep it up.
"The system can never stop what's been set into motion,like volcanic eruptions on the floor of the ocean,my purpose is to burst through the surface emerse in the smoldering lava from verses surrounded by, Murder mami's (not bitches that's worthless) i cut chicken heads off (like hexes and curses),weapons i purchase make homeland security nervous, i run pockets & purses like subway searches under Masonic temples disguised as churches"- Immortal Technique
illmatic74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 02:01 AM    (permalink
Me Likey Rookies
Veteran

Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I dont know man, a lot of qbs throw 30 times a game. That would be a looong video.
Old 11-05-2008, 06:03 PM    (permalink
Mr. Stiller
All-Pro

My buddy has been cutting some LeSean McCoy videos for those that wanted to see his play.

Here's his latest...

http://video.yahoo.com/watch/3863598/10536819

Old 11-06-2008, 12:10 AM    (permalink
Me Likey Rookies
Veteran

I just finished up putting up a huge update. Look for more by the end of the week as well. If anyone has any requests for a player who looks to be a rd 1-3 pick, let me know. I am tired of doing Georgia and Ohio St. games. I'm gonna try to get some of that Miami RB because I remember someone requesting him.
Old 11-06-2008, 01:36 AM    (permalink
Geo
Neo Geo (Moderator)
Icon

Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I'm glad you're on the forum, as I definitely want to add my thanks for the awesome job putting this little prospect highlight clips together. Even if it's not much, it's always great to get a little look at some various guys in some various games.
Old 11-15-2008, 12:17 AM    (permalink
Me Likey Rookies
Veteran

Just put up a skill guys update. If you love RBs, WRs, and TEs, check it out. O-line and Defensive guys will be up Sunday-tuesday. Ive done a lot on the first 2 rd prospects, so give me some new guys to look for that are 3rd-4th rd guys.
Old 11-15-2008, 08:49 AM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Here's just a list of guys I'd love to see;

Rudy Carpenter, QB, Arizona State
Graham Harrell, QB, Texas Tech
John Parker Wilson, QB, Alabama
Hakeem Nicks, WR, North Carolina
Alphonso Smith, CB, Wake Forest
B.J. Raji, NT, Boston College
Xavier Fulton, OT, Illinois
Cedric Dockery, OG, Texas
Antoine Caldwell, C, Alabama
Rashad Johnson, S, Alabama
Michael Hamlin, S, Clemson
Juaquin Iglesias, WR, Oklahoma
Mark Herzlich, LB, Boston College
Eben Britton, OT, Arizona
Russell Okung, OT, Oklahoma State
Emanuel Cook, S, South Carolina
Eric Norwood, LB, South Carolina
Captain Munnerlyn, CB, South Carolina
Kam Chancellor, S, Virginia Tech

Sig by Matthew Jones

Last edited by Cigaro : 11-15-2008 at 08:56 AM.
Cigaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2008, 11:42 AM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'll narrow it down a bit.

Ricky Sapp
Sen'Derrick Marks
Taylor Mays
Jason Smith
Russell Okung
Brandon Pettigrew
Old 11-15-2008, 01:27 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TACKLE View Post
I'll narrow it down a bit.

Ricky Sapp
Sen'Derrick Marks
Taylor Mays
Jason Smith
Russell Okung
Brandon Pettigrew
Good luck finding highlights for him. Been relatively non existent this year.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Cigaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 12:57 AM    (permalink
Me Likey Rookies
Veteran

Here's just a list of guys I'd love to see;

Rudy Carpenter, QB, Arizona State-I'LL TRY, IS HE CONSIDERED A ROUND 4 GUY?
Graham Harrell, QB, Texas Tech- GREAT STATS BUT CAN HE START IN THE NFL?
John Parker Wilson, QB, Alabama- DONT SEE HIM AS A NFL STARTER AT ALL
Hakeem Nicks, WR, North Carolina- ILL TRY
Alphonso Smith, CB, Wake Forest-IVE GOT A FEW VIDS UP ALREADY ON HIM
B.J. Raji, NT, Boston College- ILL TRY
Xavier Fulton, OT, Illinois-" "
Cedric Dockery, OG, Texas- " "
Antoine Caldwell, C, Alabama-" "
Rashad Johnson, S, Alabama- DIDNT STAND OUT IN EARLY BAMA GAMES BUT I SAW HES HAD A FEW PICKS LATELY
Michael Hamlin, S, Clemson-IVE ONLY WATCHED THEM PLAY BAMA AND WAKE AND HE WASNT A FACTOR
Juaquin Iglesias, WR, Oklahoma-MEH
Mark Herzlich, LB, Boston College-ILL TRY
Eben Britton, OT, Arizona -IS HE REALLY AS GOOD AS ESPN HAS HIM?
Russell Okung, OT, Oklahoma State-ILL TRY
Emanuel Cook, S, South Carolina- " "
Eric Norwood, LB, South Carolina- " "
Captain Munnerlyn, CB, South Carolina
Kam Chancellor, S, Virginia Tech
Old 11-18-2008, 10:19 AM    (permalink
DiG
Dirty Thirty
All-Pro

DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

id love to see some more DT vids like jerry, vance walker, evander hood and also will davis would be nice.
Old 11-18-2008, 07:09 PM    (permalink
CantStopGregJones
Rookie

CantStopGregJones hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Some more Connor Barwin videos would be golden. Eric Norwood and Patrick Chung are top flight players who are going relatively unnoticed as well.
CantStopGregJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 08:34 PM    (permalink
illmatic74
Veteran

Quote:
I dont know man, a lot of qbs throw 30 times a game. That would be a looong video.
Is it possible you could do only Stafford, Freeman, Bradford, Sanchez, Davis but only 1 game.
"The system can never stop what's been set into motion,like volcanic eruptions on the floor of the ocean,my purpose is to burst through the surface emerse in the smoldering lava from verses surrounded by, Murder mami's (not bitches that's worthless) i cut chicken heads off (like hexes and curses),weapons i purchase make homeland security nervous, i run pockets & purses like subway searches under Masonic temples disguised as churches"- Immortal Technique
Old 11-18-2008, 11:16 PM    (permalink
Me Likey Rookies
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by illmatic74 View Post
Is it possible you could do only Stafford, Freeman, Bradford, Sanchez, Davis but only 1 game.
Alright you got it. List which of the upcoming games you want me to do for each qb.
Old 11-18-2008, 11:28 PM    (permalink
illmatic74
Veteran

Quote:
Alright you got it. List which of the upcoming games you want me to do for each qb.
Bradford- Texas Tech
Stafford- Georgia Tech or Bowl game
Freeman- Iowa State
Tebow- SEC Championship
Davis- Central Michigan MAC Championship
Sanchez- Notre Dame or Bowl Game
Cantwell- West Virginia or Louisville
Brandstater- Boise State
It will be worth it in March and April