Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > 2014 NFL Draft Forum

2014 NFL Draft Forum Discuss the 2014 NFL Draft

Old 01-13-2009, 07:31 PM    (permalink
yboord028
Rookie

yboord028 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Well I know I only have one post but I watched the videos you posted and I loved them. So I think a good choice would be Viddler, You can upload up to 500 MB with it. Its also not widely used so less strictness about copyrights or whatever youtube probably got you for.
Old 01-13-2009, 08:51 PM    (permalink
Me Likey Rookies
Veteran

Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well I found out it was actually the NFL that got me for posting Bucs videos and not college prospect videos, but I am out of luck in terms of getting my account back. I am going to have to open a new one and upload 250 videos again.
Old 01-13-2009, 09:00 PM    (permalink
kwilk103
Pro Bowler

kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

pat white and hakeem nicks car care bowl

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qj-uxYvaaFc

tons of pat white vids out there

cred 2 BoneKrusher
kwilk103 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2009, 09:06 PM    (permalink
BrabbitMcRabbit
Rookie

BrabbitMcRabbit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrabbitMcRabbit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrabbitMcRabbit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrabbitMcRabbit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrabbitMcRabbit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrabbitMcRabbit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrabbitMcRabbit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrabbitMcRabbit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrabbitMcRabbit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrabbitMcRabbit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrabbitMcRabbit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Me Likey Rookies View Post
So Youtube suspended my account and when I logged in it said that it was permanently disabled. I'm contacting them about it, but does anyone have any other ideas on how to get videos on the web?
Your videos were great. Try to get them back up somehow. Your fans demand it.
BrabbitMcRabbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2009, 05:12 PM    (permalink
'cuse-213
Pro Bowler

'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What happened! I loved this
Old 01-14-2009, 09:16 PM    (permalink
Me Likey Rookies
Veteran

Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'll be back. I'll post the link in here in a few days to my new account.
Old 01-15-2009, 02:06 AM    (permalink
BRAVEHEART
Pro Bowler

BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sucks, I subscribed a couple of days ago and now it's all gone. I'll be awaiting your comeback, keep up the good work. I'll continue to watch your vids.
Old 01-15-2009, 09:57 AM    (permalink
Slyboots

Can't wait 'til you're back up I love your vids!

Assuming Sanchez declares today, can you post some ALL PASS ATTEMPTS vids of Sanchez and Stafford? Preferably against some of the better defenses they played.

Thanks
Old 01-15-2009, 10:01 AM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sigmund Bloom posts some nice videos closer to the draft.
<+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermstheman83 View Post
What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.
bored of education is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2009, 01:14 PM    (permalink
Me Likey Rookies
Veteran

The rebuilding has begun...

http://www.youtube.com/user/DraftParty
Old 01-17-2009, 01:45 PM    (permalink
'cuse-213
Pro Bowler

'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ouch, thats rough
Old 01-18-2009, 02:06 AM    (permalink
Slyboots

Yes! You are the man! Can we also get some Josh Freeman ALL PASS vids? Need to see these 3 side by side.
Old 01-18-2009, 02:22 AM    (permalink
Me Likey Rookies
Veteran

Sorry the Freeman video I just put up is all i got. If there are any re-airs of KSU this offseason, I will do an ALL PASS video.

I am combining all my videos into one big one for each player so expect videos for 72 players that are in this draft. And then when I am done with that, I have a lot of players that will be coming out next year (like Spikes, Spiller, Mays, the QBs). I hope I can get all my subscribers back in a hurry.
Old 01-18-2009, 02:28 AM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Well I found out it was actually the NFL that got me for posting Bucs videos and not college prospect videos, but I am out of luck in terms of getting my account back. I am going to have to open a new one and upload 250 videos again.
Seems like they could've sent you a warning or something...

WMD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2009, 02:30 AM    (permalink
BRAVEHEART
Pro Bowler

BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It's gonna be awhile until you get the catalog that you once had, but I'll be waiting. Already subscribed, keep it up.
Old 01-18-2009, 07:26 PM    (permalink
titansfan
Rookie

titansfan hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Maybe you and Scott can form some kind of team. It would be a great addition to NFL Draft Countdown...
titansfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2009, 08:13 PM    (permalink
IlliniVikeFan23
Rookie

IlliniVikeFan23 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Good idea to combine them all.

I think you should do a Jeremy Maclin ALL CATCH video and a Percy Harvin ALL CATCH video. I'm sick of watching highlights of them and half of the plays are run plays.
IlliniVikeFan23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 04:03 AM    (permalink
Slyboots

Quote:
Sorry the Freeman video I just put up is all i got. If there are any re-airs of KSU this offseason, I will do an ALL PASS video.
NP man keep up the good work. Do you have any more USC games that you could do another ALL PASS Sanchez vid? Thanks
Old 01-19-2009, 11:38 AM    (permalink
gator3guy
Veteran

gator3guy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gator3guy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gator3guy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gator3guy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gator3guy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gator3guy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gator3guy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gator3guy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gator3guy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gator3guy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gator3guy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jason Smith OT Baylor would be nice, thank you
gator3guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 01:07 PM    (permalink
bpc

MLR, is there any way we can pull footage off something like ESPN 360? What kind of film cutting footage do you use?

BTW, I think you do a great job providing people on the net an opportunity to see prospects.

If I could ask for a few prospects, it would be Tyson Jackson, Paul Kruger and Clay Mathews JR.
Old 01-19-2009, 05:40 PM    (permalink
AtariBigby
Veteran

AtariBigby AtariBigby AtariBigby

Those pricks who took them down. That's a crock.
I've dealt with the arrogant Collegiate Licensing Attorneys about other issues, and those guys have a serious God complex. It's the same with the whole BCS BS.

They love to milk these student athletes for every dollar possible, but they don't want to let anyone else get any use out of them, unless they profit from the athletes some more.

Sorry all your hard work was wasted like that.....
AtariBigby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 05:42 PM    (permalink
BRAVEHEART
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtariBigby View Post
Those pricks who took them down. That's a crock.
I've dealt with the arrogant Collegiate Licensing Attorneys about other issues, and those guys have a serious God complex. It's the same with the whole BCS BS.

They love to milk these student athletes for every dollar possible, but they don't want to let anyone else get any use out of them, unless they profit from the athletes some more.

Sorry all your hard work was wasted like that.....
It wasn't the NCAA....it was the NFL, dude said it on this page.

Reading Rainbow!!!
Old 01-20-2009, 09:08 AM    (permalink
AtariBigby
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by BRAVEHEART View Post
It wasn't the NCAA....it was the NFL, dude said it on this page.
Reading Rainbow!!!
He had college footage, and the NFL has jurisdiction over that?
What?
Explain.
Old 01-20-2009, 09:24 AM    (permalink
OneToughGame
Veteran

OneToughGame is so money.OneToughGame is so money.OneToughGame is so money.OneToughGame is so money.OneToughGame is so money.OneToughGame is so money.OneToughGame is so money.OneToughGame is so money.OneToughGame is so money.OneToughGame is so money.OneToughGame is so money.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtariBigby View Post
He had college footage, and the NFL has jurisdiction over that?
What?
Explain.
"Well I found out it was actually the NFL that got me for posting Bucs videos and not college prospect videos"

Right at the top of this page. Took me a whole 2 seconds find.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tebowfan85 View Post
too bad the Sea hawks are starting Hasselback and not Whitehorsest (sp)They are gonna loose any ways .
OneToughGame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2009, 01:30 PM    (permalink
AtariBigby
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneToughGame View Post
"Well I found out it was actually the NFL that got me for posting Bucs videos and not college prospect videos"

Right at the top of this page. Took me a whole 2 seconds find.
Good for you. I only wasted 2 seconds of your time then. Consider it a public service gesture on your part. Treat yourself to a Miller Lite if you want.

Now, what right does the NFL have over NCAA footage? Did he explain that? Or did the power behemoths-that be, Youtube, Google, NFL just do it with no explanation? Like I said, I have battled the Collegiate Licensing Company before. They deserve a punch in the jewels let me tell you.

Our guy here took tons of time to upload college videos that PROMOTE THE NFL Draft, and those ***** took them all down? Arrogant SOBs. The NFL laid off over 10% of its workforce because of the economy, but they still have watchdogs surfing Youtube for college videos?