Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > 2015 NFL Draft Forum

2015 NFL Draft Forum Discuss the 2015 NFL Draft

Old 01-20-2009, 02:43 PM    (permalink
gator3guy
Veteran

gator3guy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gator3guy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gator3guy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gator3guy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gator3guy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gator3guy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gator3guy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gator3guy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gator3guy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gator3guy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gator3guy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It had nothing to do with the NCAAF clips or the NCAA itself. He had NFL clips for the TAMPA BAY BUCCANEERS that violated terms.
gator3guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2009, 11:11 AM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bored of education View Post
Sigmund Bloom posts some nice videos closer to the draft.
OMG Scott mentioned Sigmund in his blog!
bored of education is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2009, 04:10 PM    (permalink
AtariBigby
Veteran

AtariBigby AtariBigby AtariBigby

Quote:
Originally Posted by gator3guy View Post
It had nothing to do with the NCAAF clips or the NCAA itself. He had NFL clips for the TAMPA BAY BUCCANEERS that violated terms.
Oh.... I've had Packers videos removed many times.
But they never banned my account or removed ALL my other stuff.
Too bad for our guy has he had assembled a helluva library for us.
Bucs were just grumpy that they choked away the season the final month I guess.
AtariBigby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2009, 01:46 AM    (permalink
DjBuddaH

Quote:
Originally Posted by gator3guy View Post
Jason Smith OT Baylor would be nice, thank you
I second the Jason Smith vid. Also would like to see Eben Britton.

I loved the vids you had for Oher and Monroe.

What can I say...I'm a sucker for fat guys' footwork.
Old 01-23-2009, 02:49 PM    (permalink
Me Likey Rookies
Veteran

Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I've got no Baylor or Arizona games... so unless they replay them sometime...
Old 01-23-2009, 02:55 PM    (permalink
DjBuddaH

Quote:
Originally Posted by Me Likey Rookies View Post
I've got no Baylor or Arizona games... so unless they replay them sometime...
K, thanks for the heads up.
Old 01-25-2009, 09:08 PM    (permalink
Me Likey Rookies
Veteran

Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

more viewers please!!!!!!!!
Old 01-25-2009, 09:14 PM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hey, I check that site every couple of days and have watched almost every video. I'm not subscribed b/c I don't have a Youtube account. You had to change your channel name so you probably lost a few viewers. But don't worry and keep up the great work and the viewers will come.
Old 01-27-2009, 12:11 AM    (permalink
Flyboy
All-Pro

Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Great thread. Bumpity bump.
The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer
Flyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2009, 03:57 AM    (permalink
thetedginnshow
All-NFLDC

thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Have you done Patrick Chung or Louis Delmas? That would be cool.
Old 01-29-2009, 09:15 PM    (permalink
Me Likey Rookies
Veteran

Can I get a sticky instead of having to keep bumping this?
Old 01-29-2009, 11:10 PM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

By now most people should have subscribed. We don't really need a sticky just to link to another site.

Keep up the good work though.

sig by BoneKrusher
etk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2009, 10:19 AM    (permalink
CantStopGregJones
Rookie

CantStopGregJones hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
more viewers please!!!!!!!!
I view your site every day. I'll subscribe once I figure out whats wrong with my comuter(can only view youtube vids in full screen).

Great site and thanks.
CantStopGregJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 05:07 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Mr. Bloom

Any videos yet

:)
bored of education is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2009, 07:47 PM    (permalink
Me Likey Rookies
Veteran

Pretty much everyone is up. 75+ players are up.

I still have a bunch of 2010 guys that came back but I will probably do that much later.
Old 02-07-2009, 07:52 PM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Great Work. I think I've watched almost all of them.

Don't bother doing the 2010 prospects. Maybe make a couple so you can have some videos out early next season but in my eyes, no need to make videos of players in next years draft. Though you can if want.
Old 02-07-2009, 11:20 PM    (permalink
Me Likey Rookies
Veteran

well it would be for next year so yeah i would probably only put em up after this years draft
Old 02-08-2009, 01:55 AM    (permalink
Donno
Veteran

Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Espn gameplan and the local channels to my tivo. And then tivo to computer.
Dude thats awesome I really appreciate that, it makes it so much easier.
Old 02-08-2009, 01:39 PM    (permalink
TheBuffaloBills
Veteran

TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Any Chase Coffman, Shawne Nelson, Jared Cook, Cornelius Ingram, James Casey TE vids possible? Keep up the good work, Champ.

Thank you XxXDragonXxX for the Avatar!
TheBuffaloBills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2009, 08:02 PM    (permalink
Me Likey Rookies
Veteran

put up coffman. only other te's i have are beckum and pettigrew.

haha always sunny
Old 02-13-2009, 02:28 AM    (permalink
bpc

What about Aaron Maybin from Penn State? He's generating a lot of intrigue. You don't have anything for Jeremy Maclin either.
Old 02-13-2009, 04:54 PM    (permalink
skatman
Rookie

skatman hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bpc View Post
What about Aaron Maybin from Penn State? He's generating a lot of intrigue. You don't have anything for Jeremy Maclin either.
He's got Maclin.
skatman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2009, 07:51 PM    (permalink
insomnia411

That's awesome, I've been using Draft Party on youtube to masturbate to... I mean scout tape on Heyward-Bey, Hakeem Nicks and Kenny Britt the past few days... Good job, "Me Likey Rookies".
Old 02-13-2009, 08:33 PM    (permalink
Me Likey Rookies
Veteran

thanks for the kind words

and no thanks for the mental picture
Old 02-13-2009, 09:41 PM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

Do you have any Arizona games?

Eben Britton is one guy I really haven't seen play. He is a potential Top 20-25 pick. I know the Wildcats didn't get many games on National TV but do you have any games? It would be very much appreciated.