Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 10-13-2008, 12:54 AM    (permalink
MarioPalmer
Veteran

MarioPalmer MarioPalmer MarioPalmer MarioPalmer MarioPalmer MarioPalmer
Default Sean Taylor, another game for another great player.

Wow, what a game today from Sean Taylor. It was a much harder game than the Redskins had imagined from the 0-4 St. Louis Rams but Sean Taylor and that Redskin defense gave their offense plenty of opportunities to keep their offense on the field.

In the 3rd quarter Sean Taylor might have had one of the greatest interception’s I have ever seen. It was a post route and Holt, who had been tied up with Carolos Rogers all game, finally broke coverage for a deep passing play. As Marc Bulger launched a 40 yard bomb Sean Taylor came from across the field and leaped higher than Holt to snag the ball out of the air one handed. It was one of those plays that made you say, “WOW! Now that was a once in a lifetime play.”

But that wasn’t the last we heard from the FS Sean Taylor today. On the next set of defensive downs, Taylor, came off of a free safety blitz from the outside and destroyed Marc Bulger to force a fumble that was picked up by Taylor’s former Hurricane team mate and present day Redskin team mate Rocky McIntosh for a 18 yard gain before being run out of bounds by Steven Jackson that set up a 38 yard field goal by Shaun Suisham.

Sean Taylor had another phenomenal game to say the least and ended with an astounding 14 tackles, 1 sack, 1 interception and 1 forced fumble. Even though the Redskins couldn’t pull out the victory today against the winless Rams, Taylor played upped to his All-Pro form and solidified himself to me as easily the most feared and respected defensive back in the NFL. It was incredibly fun to watch such a talented player that makes this complicated game so easy and simple. Thanks Sean for another great Sunday.

It’s fun to dream sometimes.
MarioPalmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 12:57 AM    (permalink
Bruce Banner
All-Pro

Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.

I see much rep in your near future.

Man, what could have been....
Bruce Banner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 12:58 AM    (permalink
illmatic74
Veteran

illmatic74 illmatic74 illmatic74 illmatic74 illmatic74 illmatic74

I miss watching him too
illmatic74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 01:28 AM    (permalink
niel89
SuperBowl Prop Bet Winner
All-Pro

niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

damn, terrible that he's gone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy
niel89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 01:32 AM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It's kind of odd that this thread came up today because during the Dallas game (don't ask why this game) today I started reflecting on his career and wishing that I could've seen him play longer. That might sound selfish but I always enjoyed watching him play even though the Cowboys our my second favorite team.
Old 10-13-2008, 02:01 AM    (permalink
MarioPalmer
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
It's kind of odd that this thread came up today because during the Dallas game (don't ask why this game) today I started reflecting on his career and wishing that I could've seen him play longer. That might sound selfish but I always enjoyed watching him play even though the Cowboys our my second favorite team.
I don't think it's selfish at all. I don't think it's selfich that we all want a person that was ripped away from his family, friends and fans to come back.

Sean Taylro gave me real joy when watching the Redskins play. I made it a point that everytime the Redskins were on defense that I would sit down and watch intently. It was because of Sean Taylor. He made this game look so easy and so beautiful in a violent way. The things he did were so special that he was truely a once in a lifetime player.

Last year on the day that Sean Taylor passed I was working in my shop and the future Hall of Fame and former Cardinal and Ram corner back Aeneas Williams visited my store. By the way, I live in St.Louis, and he is a regular at my shipping store. Anyway, he came in and I asked him had he heard the news and he said "yes", and that he was on the phone with some of his friends that were still in the league praying with them and for Sean and his family. I asked him that had he ever really watched him play and that I told Mr.Williams that Sean was one of the most talented players that I'd had ever seen and that he was just so fun to watch. Aeneas than went on to tell me that and I quote, "Sean was a special player....a player that was so good that the game slowed down for him....that Sean had the ability to be on eof the greatest ever." This was coming from a great CB who is on his way to the HoF and I took his words as scripture. But whats more imprtant to the whole thing, was that Aeneas had told me that "he(Sean Taylor) was a very respected person off the field, and a person that was one of those guys that would do anything for his fellow team mate."

That was special to me, because it came form someone inside the circle of the exclusive NFL club. And I felt that if a former player who hadn't played pro football for almost 4 years had been impacted by Sean I could just imagine how much of an impact Taylor had on his close and personal friends and family.

I just wanted to talk about him today, and remember a great person, player and father. Hopefully today you guys could share in a bit of my dream with me and get at least a smile, because I truely do miss Taylor and his excellent play and personal accomplisments.
Old 10-13-2008, 02:14 AM    (permalink
thebow305
2009 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarioPalmer View Post
I don't think it's selfish at all. I don't think it's selfich that we all want a person that was ripped away from his family, friends and fans to come back.

Sean Taylro gave me real joy when watching the Redskins play. I made it a point that everytime the Redskins were on defense that I would sit down and watch intently. It was because of Sean Taylor. He made this game look so easy and so beautiful in a violent way. The things he did were so special that he was truely a once in a lifetime player.

Last year on the day that Sean Taylor passed I was working in my shop and the future Hall of Fame and former Cardinal and Ram corner back Aeneas Williams visited my store. By the way, I live in St.Louis, and he is a regular at my shipping store. Anyway, he came in and I asked him had he heard the news and he said "yes", and that he was on the phone with some of his friends that were still in the league praying with them and for Sean and his family. I asked him that had he ever really watched him play and that I told Mr.Williams that Sean was one of the most talented players that I'd had ever seen and that he was just so fun to watch. Aeneas than went on to tell me that and I quote, "Sean was a special player....a player that was so good that the game slowed down for him....that Sean had the ability to be on eof the greatest ever." This was coming from a great CB who is on his way to the HoF and I took his words as scripture. But whats more imprtant to the whole thing, was that Aeneas had told me that "he(Sean Taylor) was a very respected person off the field, and a person that was one of those guys that would do anything for his fellow team mate."

That was special to me, because it came form someone inside the circle of the exclusive NFL club. And I felt that if a former player who hadn't played pro football for almost 4 years had been impacted by Sean I could just imagine how much of an impact Taylor had on his close and personal friends and family.

I just wanted to talk about him today, and remember a great person, player and father. Hopefully today you guys could share in a bit of my dream with me and get at least a smile, because I truely do miss Taylor and his excellent play and personal accomplisments.
Thank you for sharing. I couldn't agree more. I miss him very much as a player for all the joy he brought to me when I watched him play. He was easily my favorite player to watch and in general and I greatly looked forward to each and every time he stepped on the field at Miami and in Washington. What a terrible tragedy, but it is truly great to see him still being remembed as I'm sure he always will be by the people who loved and appreciated him.

Dolphins Dream Draft: 1. C.J. Mosley 2. Kelvin Benjamin 3. Ja'Wuan James 4. Brandon Thomas 5. Xavier Grimble 6. Tyler Gaffney 7. Ross Cockrell
thebow305 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 03:51 AM    (permalink
Shahin
Veteran

Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Odd how you brought him up. Me and my friend were just talking about how we wish we could still watch him be playin and how good he'd be.

RIP ST
Shahin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 09:29 AM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ah just thinking about it. LaRon Landry is already one of the top 5 safeties in the league, while Sean was arguably the best especially around the time of his murder. The two of them would have been rediculous. LaRon's ridiculous range allows Horton to roam around and be an absolute ballhawk, but as good as Horton is imagine that being Sean Taylor. Ah would could have been, and that's just on a football stand point.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 09:33 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Laron Landry is the BEST safety in the game, forget top 5.
Old 10-13-2008, 09:48 AM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
Brandon Jacobs says hi.
Jughead10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 09:52 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jughead10 View Post
Brandon Jacobs says hi.
haha, i loved that too. but outside those trucksticks, Landry has played like the best FS in the league.
Old 10-13-2008, 02:08 PM    (permalink
Bruce Banner
All-Pro

Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.

I'd rather have a great pass rush and terrible safeties than a mediocre pass rush and amazing safeties.
Bruce Banner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 04:53 PM    (permalink
critesy
All-Pro

critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

area 51 (21+30 for those slower ones) would of been the sickest safety backfield ever and they had a siiick nickname.

RIP, Sean Taylor.
critesy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 06:26 PM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
cough cough Ed Reed cough cough

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Job View Post
On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
Quote:
Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!
BigDawg819 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 06:52 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by critesy View Post
area 51 (21+30 for those slower ones) would of been the sickest safety backfield ever and they had a siiick nickname.
Wow, can only imagine, that is one of the nastiest nicknames ever, not to mention the conotations behind it fit what usually would happen. That is a nickname that would be worthy of ESPN beating it to death. One of the few.
Even as an Eagles fan, I wish I could endulge in that. I remember when Landry was drafted I was so scared about the potential in those two that I knew a few years down the road, they would dominate the league. But I liked both of them so much, it truly didn't matter, as I knew they had the potential to be the best safety duo ever. As soon as I found out when Sean Taylor had died, I instantly felt sick to my stomach. I wanted to watch those two grow, and make eachother better players so much, that when Sean Taylor was gone, I knew we all had lost a chance to witness one of the most magical things in football. Honestly, for me, and this is true, from my heart, I would surrender every game against the Redskins until Sean Career woudl be over if it would bring him back. It is only a small sentiment, and it would never equal what we lost when Sean Taylor passed away. It truly is a shame, and it is weird, because there truly isn't a day where the thought of them playing together for the next 10 years doesn't enter my mind. Fortunatley though, Laron Landry is still playing for the Redskins and doing what he should, and that is becoming a dominant force in the league. I think the gods, not just the football gods, owed the Redskins, and have given them a great opportunity with Chris Horton. To be honest, I would love to see both Landry and Horton become a dominant force in the secondary, because the Redskins are owed that.

Rest in Peace, themaninblack
eaglesalltheway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 06:54 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDawg819 View Post
cough cough Ed Reed cough cough
I'll give Reed far superior ball skills but Landry has arguably equal to better range and is more fundamentally sound. While Reed is underrated as a hitter Landry is far superior in the run and more physical. And Landry doesn't have bad ball skills because in fact his ball skills are impeccable, his problem are questionable hands. He'll break up any play but won't come up with the INT's like Reed. But I can understand the argument for Reed as the best still in the NFL also considering the injury he's playing with.

Old 10-13-2008, 06:56 PM    (permalink
AntoinCD
All-Pro

AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Adrian Wilson.

I'd love to see Landry make more big plays and I think he still has an imprint of Brandon Jacobs in his shoulder.
AntoinCD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 07:02 PM    (permalink
steelersfan43
Pro Bowler

steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarioPalmer View Post

Yea, umm not really. Clearly you are forgetting his many off the field incidents including pulling a gun on random people and spitting in michael pittmans face. Not really a good person, but hey since hes dead if you want to deify him thats cool.
steelersfan43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 07:10 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

Since Joe Gibbs took him in and started taking him to church Sean Taylor was incident free the last year of his life. He was in time in training camp and was first to practice and last to go. Also any fan knows that he was so quiet in the media but always signed autographs for the fans for hours, and it is well documented that he stayed on the right track once his daughter was born. Did he make bad mistakes in his past, yes, but I'm highly impressed with someone who changed their ways. As far as the Pittman thing in the heat of a game any player could do anything at any moment. I mean Warren Sapp is a pretty good guy but some of the things he did on the field like the Chad Clifton thing and poking eyes would suggest otherwise.

Old 10-13-2008, 08:22 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sorry, but the first post in this thread is creepy as hell. It's tragic that Sean's gone though.
CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 08:42 PM    (permalink
Loggerhead
Rookie

Loggerhead hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.Loggerhead hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Troy Polamalu, Chris Harris, and Kerry Rhodes also say hi.
Loggerhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 08:59 PM    (permalink
Twiddler
All-Pro

Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CC.SD View Post
Sorry, but the first post in this thread is creepy as hell. It's tragic that Sean's gone though.
My feelings too, its sad that he's gone but I guess the original post just wasn't in my style.
Old 10-14-2008, 12:42 AM    (permalink
MarioPalmer
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by CC.SD View Post
Actually this wasn't ment to be creepy, but sort of a dream or imagination. I was watching the Rams Redskins game and I was thinking how great it would be to see #21 running around playing great, but hey, if you don't like it don't post and don't read any further, no one is making you. I was just putting a day dream I had on paper (computer screen) and maybe someone else would have felt the same way I did. And apparently they did.

Also, anyone who thinks he had multiple incedents then they don't know what they are talking about. Taylor was a great person, a person that was loved by all around him and he was one of the most respected players in the NFL. Just read my post about Aeneas Williams comments. His last year of his life he had matured incrediably fast and was making himself a worthy father to a little girl. I know one thing, Sean died defending his daughter and girlfriend, we make heros out of some of the most ridiculous people when they are truely not, but in Sean Taylors case, anyone who defends his daughter and girlfriend with the possibility of dying then that said person is a hero in my eyes, and nothing he did before that short of murder or rape would make me think otherwise. So please take your disrespectful comments and keep them to yourself, no one here wants to hear them.
Old 10-14-2008, 12:55 AM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This thread made me sad and I thought about him.

RIP Sean Taylor. I miss watching you play.