Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 10-13-2008, 09:42 AM    (permalink
AntoinCD
All-Pro

AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default MMQB Elite 18

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/200...2/week6/1.html

Don't get me wrong because they are a great team as long as Manning is there but with so many question marks how can the Colts be at 4. They easily beat a Baltimore team that isn't built to come from behind with a rookie QB who has, I think 1 TD and 7 INTs.
They have no run game, holes on D and despite having a decent game Marvin Harrison is very nearly over the hill.
Is this too high for the Colts to be put or does Manning make it a fair call?
AntoinCD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 09:47 AM    (permalink
Number 10
All-NFLDC

Number 10 is a cocksman.Number 10 is a cocksman.Number 10 is a cocksman.Number 10 is a cocksman.Number 10 is a cocksman.

Well I'll put it this way.

I would not want to play the Colts right now. They got off to a horrible start performance wise, but that was expected. Peyton looked incredible yesterday.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikes99ej View Post
These last 50 seconds will define Eli Manning.
MISSION ACCOMPLISHED
Number 10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 09:48 AM    (permalink
wicket
All-Pro

wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I just dont see how philly can be 7, I just dont, How are they above dallas a team who beat them and have a better record, how r they over san diego, a team with a similar situation only more talent and they are about 10 sec and a proper call away from being 5-1, there are a couple more weird things but i think philly was the weirdest
wicket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 09:55 AM    (permalink
AntoinCD
All-Pro

AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'd not be looking forward to playing the Colts next week but at the same time, they are a ridiculous couples of plays from Sage Rosenfels and one dropped catch from Visanthe Shiancoe away from being 1-5. Sign of champions? Maybe, but I just wouldn't be comfortable being a Colts fans outside of Manning's play
Old 10-13-2008, 10:46 AM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

How is Atlanta tied with the Packers and Bears? They just beat both of them...

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
Hint:Not the Bears.
TitleTown088 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 10:49 AM    (permalink
Geo
Neo Geo (Moderator)
Icon

Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You know how it is, people tend to overreact with whatever they just saw that Sunday.

Continue to disregard the Colts.
Old 10-13-2008, 11:01 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I do not think the Panthers should be 13th. They deserve a higher ranking based on their play. Yeah, they dropped the ball (multiple times actually..) but they're a better team than that.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 11:43 AM    (permalink
nrk
Pro Bowler

nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AntoinCD View Post
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/200...2/week6/1.html

Don't get me wrong because they are a great team as long as Manning is there but with so many question marks how can the Colts be at 4. They easily beat a Baltimore team that isn't built to come from behind with a rookie QB who has, I think 1 TD and 7 INTs.
They have no run game, holes on D and despite having a decent game Marvin Harrison is very nearly over the hill.
Is this too high for the Colts to be put or does Manning make it a fair call?
They put up 31 points against one of the best NFL defenses. I was thinking before the game, I should pick up colts d on fantasy football and start them. Too bad I chose not to.

Sig by Hitman D.
nrk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 11:51 AM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitleTown088 View Post
We get to play the lions. this means we have 2 automatical wins this season

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 12:30 PM    (permalink
D-Rod
Veteran

D-Rod is so money.D-Rod is so money.D-Rod is so money.D-Rod is so money.D-Rod is so money.D-Rod is so money.D-Rod is so money.D-Rod is so money.D-Rod is so money.D-Rod is so money.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitleTown088 View Post
ATL is tied with Arizona for 15th. The Bears and Packers are tied for 17th.
Old 10-13-2008, 12:44 PM    (permalink
AntoinCD
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by nrk View Post
They put up 31 points against one of the best NFL defenses. I was thinking before the game, I should pick up colts d on fantasy football and start them. Too bad I chose not to.
They did score 31 points.

Bal 32
Bal 28
Bal 47
Bal 47

The Colts had 4 drives start inside the Ravens half and even that is tough for the number 1 defense
Old 10-13-2008, 01:12 PM    (permalink
Bruce Banner
All-Pro

Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.

Peter King is a hack.
Bruce Banner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 01:48 PM    (permalink
Twiddler
All-Pro

Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruce Banner View Post
Peter King is a hack.
Can't really argue with that. Pretty annoying too at times.
Old 10-13-2008, 01:51 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Arizona easily beat Buffalo and just beat Dallas, but yet we are some how behind both of them

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote