Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Tennessee Titans Team Forum

Tennessee Titans Team Forum Discuss the Titans

Old 03-19-2007, 03:53 PM    (permalink
MicktheGreat
Veteran

MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Have any of you read this article about the Nashville Predators???

LINK:
http://sports.espn.go.com/nhl/news/story?id=2804125

The Stars' management has some pretty harsh things to say about our organization. Here's a quote from the Stars' president, I believe...

"[The Predators] get more money from revenue sharing than any team in the league, they voted against the new schedule because they wanted to have an easier schedule for themselves. They take and take and take and take and never give back, and I'm sick of it."

Ouch...I wonder if this will result in a fine from the NHL for such open criticism of one of its franchises...

Last edited by MicktheGreat : 03-19-2007 at 03:55 PM.
MicktheGreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2007, 05:17 PM    (permalink
Cashmoney
Pro Bowler

Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.

I saw that, sounds like a sore loser to me, really and truly i dont care what he says or thinks, its not our responsibility to be aware or prepare for other teams milestones.
Cashmoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2007, 12:04 AM    (permalink
Pit Bull #53
Team Leader
All-Pro

Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pit Bull #53 View Post
It's not a long term injury though. Usually 2.5 months at the max.
Matter fact, Ainge just had the surgery today, they removed the meniscus, and he will only be out 3-6 weeks. Thank god this happened during the spring, even though I think Crompton will be good, I'd rather wait a year to find out, lol.

http://www.tennessean.com/apps/pbcs..../70319046/1035
Pit Bull #53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2007, 01:12 PM    (permalink
Titans10
Veteran

Titans10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Titans10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Titans10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Titans10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Titans10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Titans10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Titans10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Titans10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Titans10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Titans10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Titans10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MicktheGreat View Post
Have any of you read this article about the Nashville Predators???

LINK:
http://sports.espn.go.com/nhl/news/story?id=2804125

The Stars' management has some pretty harsh things to say about our organization. Here's a quote from the Stars' president, I believe...

"[The Predators] get more money from revenue sharing than any team in the league, they voted against the new schedule because they wanted to have an easier schedule for themselves. They take and take and take and take and never give back, and I'm sick of it."

Ouch...I wonder if this will result in a fine from the NHL for such open criticism of one of its franchises...
Sounds like they are bitter from Tootoo knocking the sh!t out of Modano and then turning and puching whoever that other player was who was charging him. They're just mad we are on top of the league and we spend our money wisely and draft well...oh well

Tootoo suspended 5 games for the punch
http://sports.espn.go.com/nhl/news/story?id=2805040

All-hail Bulluck

Last edited by Titans10 : 03-20-2007 at 01:48 PM.
Titans10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2007, 03:18 AM    (permalink
Pit Bull #53
Team Leader
All-Pro

Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sooo....opinions. v1 or v2? I made v1 originally, but wasn't crazy about the coloring on the background...so I went and played around a little, but I may have went overboard, lol.

v1 -

v2 -
Old 03-22-2007, 03:21 AM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pit Bull
Ok, I can try, but it might be a while. Reason being, the hardest part of making sigs is cutting the picture, which I am horrible at. So I have to find pre-cut pictures online, and there's not a Chris Hope one at the place I get them at. So I can either try to find someone to cut one for me (which might take a while) or I can try a different style of sig that doesn't involved cutting the pic out. I'll search for some pictures and see what I can do.
Ok, but its not a top priority or anything, so don't feel pressured to. Just if you ever get in a banner making mood, one would be greatly appreciated. I'm more than fine with the Meachem one I have now in the meantime.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cashmoneydrew
Speaking of erik ainges draft stock, what do you guys think of his chances of being a first rounder next year if he has another great year like he did last year? that would show some great consistency in him because of losing his top three targets, plus he has the size at over 6'5 220+. im not a big fan of colt brennan and im pretty positive brohm will be the top qb, so to me that leaves ainge maybe henne and possibly sam keller. im probably leaving some guys out.
It all depends on the year he has. He has all the physical tools you'd look in a quarterback. Teams may be turned off by his lack of mobility, and that he's a bit injury prone. His inconsistency is an issue, and he gets easy flustered. Other than that, he has a lot of upside. A first day pick definitely, but probably not a first rounder. As of now, he may be the 4th best behind Brohm, Brennan, and Henne. Maybe throw Nate Longshore into the discussion aswell, if he declares. Also watch for Andre Woodson out of Kentucky. I'm hearing a lot of buzz about him. I'm sure there are more good QB's out there, but its 3 am and my memory isn't kickin in.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Last edited by TitanHope : 03-22-2007 at 03:24 AM.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2007, 03:23 AM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Gotta go with v2, Pit Bull. The first one's color reminds me of pee pee for some reason...but that may very well be more of an issue with me than with the sig...

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 03-22-2007, 03:25 AM    (permalink
Pit Bull #53
Team Leader
All-Pro

I thought that too lol. I like v2 better, but I might tone it down a little tomorrow. Btw, I got a cut out Chris Hope render, so I might get you a sig in the next couple days.
Old 03-22-2007, 03:32 AM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pit Bull
Btw, I got a cut out Chris Hope render, so I might get you a sig in the next couple days.
Sweet!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rep giver outter thingy
You must spread some reputation before giving it to Pit Bull #53 again.
Man...

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 03-22-2007, 05:25 PM    (permalink
smittyjs
All-Pro

smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Me and Pitbull are the Titans team leaders now. :)

Jay Cutler>Matt Leinart>>>>danman253
XBL GT smitty js Go Vandy!!!!!!
Chris Johnson son!!!!!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoUr82vUx60
http://www.bangcartoon.com/2007/pacman.htm
smittyjs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2007, 06:12 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

Congrats guys. :)

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 03-22-2007, 10:56 PM    (permalink
smittyjs
All-Pro

smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Damn good start by the Vols

Old 03-22-2007, 11:27 PM    (permalink
Ewing
Pro Bowler

Ewing is a cocksman.Ewing is a cocksman.Ewing is a cocksman.Ewing is a cocksman.

I actually live in Maryland and I'm a Titans fan. When I was getting into football the Tennessee Oilers(Yes, they were the Oilers for two years in Tennnesse) were my best friend's favorite team so I decided to root for them and I've been a Titans fan ever since. I'm telling you this incase I talk about sports in the Maryland area. Don't worry, it's not a Ravens fan on the wrong board.
Ewing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2007, 10:47 AM    (permalink
Cashmoney
Pro Bowler

Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.

So about the osu, vols game last night..... im heartbroken.
Old 03-23-2007, 09:56 PM    (permalink
Titans10
Veteran

Titans10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Titans10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Titans10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Titans10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Titans10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Titans10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Titans10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Titans10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Titans10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Titans10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Titans10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

vandy got screwed

All-hail Bulluck
Old 03-23-2007, 11:36 PM    (permalink
Pit Bull #53
Team Leader
All-Pro

UT is going to be very good next year. One HUGE thing they need to work on though is FT shooting. I see no reason at all why Ramar, JaJuan, Chism, and Childress can't be decent FT shooters. JaJuan has improved alot every year, and could probably be an 80% guy next year. Ramar seemed like he improved over the course of the year a little. He can be a deadly player if he becomes a good FT shooter with his ability to draw contact at the rim. There's no reason Chism and Childress can't be good FT shooters, both guys have soft touches and good rotation, they just need to work at it. I don't think Duke Crews will ever be a good shooter, lol. His motion is just wayyy to herky jerky, and his shot is flat. He looks like he's throwing a shot put.

But, Ramar will have a year of PG experience under his belt (if you didn't know, he's never played PG before....I'm telling you, kid is gonna be good), JaJuan and Lofton will be seniors. Chism got alot better over the course of the year, and he should continue. Childress will be a good roleplayer/3pt shooter.

The only senior on the entire team is Dane Bradshaw, and frankly, I'm glad he's leaving. Yeah, all the announcers want to do is slurp up to him about how he "does all the little things," and I commend him for that - he plays hard and gives it his all. But what good is it to have a player that's good at all the little things if he's TERRIBLE at all the big things. He's a 6'4 forward that is a horrible defender and a flat out liability on offense. His starting spot can be much better utilized by a more athletic guy that can actually defend and shoot.
Old 03-24-2007, 12:01 AM    (permalink
Ewing
Pro Bowler

Ewing is a cocksman.Ewing is a cocksman.Ewing is a cocksman.Ewing is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titans10 View Post
vandy got screwed
My Georgetown fanboyism will not allow me to admit such things...
Ewing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2007, 12:56 AM    (permalink
smittyjs
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titans10 View Post
vandy got screwed
I was at a buddy house, so i din't see the game, but i heard the last shot by GT was very questionable....:(

Old 03-24-2007, 02:15 AM    (permalink
Cashmoney
Pro Bowler

Im glad someone finally has the same as me on dane bradshaw pitbull, ive always said he is a liability for us on offense and he proved it thursday night with his layup misses. i think were getting a transfer by the name of prince from arizona next year, correct me if im wrong, so hopefully he can step in and be an upgrade immediately. If noah and horford leave early, we have a great shot to take over the east and possibly the sec.
Old 03-24-2007, 04:06 AM    (permalink
Titans10
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by smittyjs View Post
I was at a buddy house, so i din't see the game, but i heard the last shot by GT was very questionable....:(
yeah it was, whoever he was, i forgot his name, changed pivot foots before he took the shot so it should of been a walk

plus Gordon got fouled when he tried the final shot

All-hail Bulluck
Old 03-29-2007, 02:17 AM    (permalink
Pit Bull #53
Team Leader
All-Pro

Scratch this post

Last edited by Pit Bull #53 : 03-29-2007 at 02:37 AM.
Old 03-29-2007, 03:03 PM    (permalink
Pit Bull #53
Team Leader
All-Pro

TitanHope, I made you a sig last night, but I wasn't very happy with it. I can post it if you want, and you can decide if you want it or not. I'll make another one if you don't like it...and don't hold back, it don't bother me to make another one, I enjoy it. So if you don't like it, don't take it.
Old 03-29-2007, 05:56 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

I'd love to see it Pit Bull.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 03-29-2007, 06:11 PM    (permalink
Pit Bull #53
Team Leader
All-Pro

I think it's missing something. I think his face stands out too much. If you like it, you can take it. If not, I'm gonna make another one either tonight or tomorrow morning.

Last edited by Pit Bull #53 : 03-29-2007 at 06:13 PM.
Old 03-29-2007, 06:21 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

I'd very much like to use it now, so take your time whenever you get around to making another. A second option would be very much appreciated, since I agree its missing something... Maybe un-blurr the jersey or add in his number/position? The font "Hope" is written in is looks a bit feminine, but I actually think it fits well. Anyway, entirely up to you, but this one is very nice! You. Are. Awesome!

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.