Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 10-17-2008, 12:30 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Thirty View Post
just did my voting.

QB - Rivers, Favre, Cutler
QB - A. Rodgers, Brees, Campbell

RB - LT, Chris Johnson, Ronnie Brown
RB - Portis, Turner, A Pete

WR - Marshall, A. Johnson, Wayne, Housh
WR - Fitz, Jennings, Roddy, Santana

FB - McClain
FB - Sellers

TE - Gates, Daniels
TE - Witten, Cooley

*Skepped O Line this time.

DE - Mario, Mathis, Ellis
DE - Abraham, Kampman, Peppers

DT - Haynesworth, Henderson, Stroud
DT - K. Williams, Dockett, P. Williams

OLB - Harrison, DJ Williams, Phillips
OLB - Sims, Briggs, McIntosh

ILB - Demeco, Peterson
ILB - Vilma, Fletcher

CB - Finnegan, Cro, Asomugha
CB - Woodson, Gambell, Rogers

SS - Harrison
SS - Horton

FS - Reed
FS - Landry

K - Prater
K - Elam

P - Colquitt
P - Jones

KR - Sproles
KR - Rossum
If Rocky McIntosh and Ernie Sims make it over Greenway, I'm going to kill someone.
Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008, 12:35 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Why do people like to vote so early? It's just way too soon for me, the guys who start fast end up getting so many votes and the guys who come on late(Mario Williams last year) end up getting screwed.

It's going to be a year where alot of young new talent emerges as pro bowlers and will make the game fun to watch...Greg Jennings and Roddy White could represent the NFC at WR, Chris Johnson is looking like he may make it, alot of new guys.

I just hope Barber goes, he's been doing well this year with the workload he's been given.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008, 12:38 PM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I am not a Brandon Jacobs fan but for having only 79 carries as of now, and avging 5.7 yards per carry, that has to be pro bowl worthy. He will never be there in terms of yards because he is only is avging 15.8 carries per game. But roughly 200 yards back from the pace of leading the league, and having 57 less carries is still pretty good. I don't think it's a stretch to say he could be pro bowl worthy.
NY+Giants=NYG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008, 12:43 PM    (permalink
d34ng3l021
All-Pro

d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think its a stretch in a conference with Adrian Peterson, Clinton Portis, and Michael Turner, and Frank Gore

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan
d34ng3l021 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008, 12:55 PM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by d34ng3l021 View Post
I think its a stretch in a conference with Adrian Peterson, Clinton Portis, and Michael Turner, and Frank Gore
I don't think so. I mean look at those guys you mentioned except for Gore. They lead the league in carries 1.2. & 3. Granted Portis and Peterson have great stats, but I don't see why Jacobs can't get in.

79 carries 447 yds. 5.7 avg 5 20+ runs 1 40 + run and ZERO fumbles.

That's not bad at all considering all the guys you mentioned except for Gore have. 136, 129, and 128 carries. Even Gore has a 107 carries, 26 more than Jacobs, and only has 77 yards more! Like I said it's not as cut and dry as people make it out. If Jacobs had equal carries as the guys above, with our offensive line, he'd probably be up there, but I am just saying due to lack of carries compared to the others, one could make a case he is pro bowl worthy for the amount of carries he has. I am saying this as a Giants fan who is not a Jacobs fan, but gotta give him props for having a great year so far, with only 79 carries.
Old 10-17-2008, 12:57 PM    (permalink
DiG
Dirty Thirty
All-Pro

DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i dont think its out of the question for jacobs to make it. same goes for barber. there are a lot more games to play. of the top 6 rbs in the nfc, portis, apete, turner, gore, jaocbs, and barber. i think any of the 3 could end up there come season end. bush could potentially get in that mix too.
Old 10-17-2008, 01:07 PM    (permalink
ChezPower4
Pro Bowler

ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
i dont think its out of the question for jacobs to make it. same goes for barber. there are a lot more games to play. of the top 6 rbs in the nfc, portis, apete, turner, gore, jaocbs, and barber. i think any of the 3 could end up there come season end. bush could potentially get in that mix too.
I think that Barber has a great chance, not only has Barber been playing well this year. He plays for the Cowboys, still the most popular team in the NFL and cowboys fans always vote their guys to the pro bowl.
Old 10-17-2008, 01:16 PM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChezPower4 View Post
I think that Barber has a great chance, not only has Barber been playing well this year. He plays for the Cowboys, still the most popular team in the NFL and cowboys fans always vote their guys to the pro bowl.
That's the sad part. I think Jacobs had better all around stats, and I don't think he deserves to make it. Avging 4.0 yards isn't really pro bowl worthy when compared to guys like Turner, Portis, Peterson and Jacobs. All have lot more 20 + yard runs, more 40 plus, and better avg. But I agree on one thing, just because he plays for Dallas he will get voted in.
Old 10-17-2008, 01:26 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Don't underestimate Cowboys voters, Barber probably will make the pro bowl. Barber last year made the pro bowl and didn't even rush for a thousand and shared carries with Julius Jones. He made the pro bowl over Portis, even though Portis had more receiving yards, over 300 more rushing yards, 11 rushing TD's which was more than Barber, and Portis led his team to the playoffs, a team with little offensive weapons at all.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008, 10:30 PM    (permalink
thebow305
2009 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
just did my voting.

FB - McClain
FB - Sellers

TE - Gates, Daniels
TE - Witten, Cooley

ILB - Demeco, Peterson
ILB - Vilma, Fletcher

SS - Harrison
SS - Horton

FS - Reed
FS - Landry

K - Prater
K - Elam

P - Colquitt
P - Jones

KR - Sproles
KR - Rossum
Anyone who votes Ronnie in is ok in my book! :)

POST # 3,000 !!!

Dolphins Dream Draft: 1. C.J. Mosley 2. Kelvin Benjamin 3. Ja'Wuan James 4. Brandon Thomas 5. Xavier Grimble 6. Tyler Gaffney 7. Ross Cockrell
thebow305 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008, 11:25 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shockey+Manning=Shocking View Post
That's the sad part. I think Jacobs had better all around stats, and I don't think he deserves to make it. Avging 4.0 yards isn't really pro bowl worthy when compared to guys like Turner, Portis, Peterson and Jacobs. All have lot more 20 + yard runs, more 40 plus, and better avg. But I agree on one thing, just because he plays for Dallas he will get voted in.
Are you serious? Come on man, enough of the "Cowboys players get in just because its not fair" crap, Barber and Jacobs have nearly identical rushing stats, all the while Barber has 25 receptions, 234 receiving yards, and 2 receiving TD's, just to break down their rushing stats:

Brandon Jacobs: 447 rushing yds, 4 TD's
Marion Barber: 440 rushing yds, 4 TD's

Lets count total numbers:

Brandon Jacobs: 446 Total yards, 3 receptions, 4 TD's
Marion Barber: 674 Total yards, 25 receptions, 6 TD's

So Jacobs has all-around better stays as you say? Your right, its so so sad that Cowboy players only get voted in because their fans just go flood the polls I'm not speaking on behalf of all players, but you have no gripes if Barber gets more votes then Jacobs does.

Quote:
Old 10-18-2008, 03:34 AM    (permalink
Burns336
Pro Bowler

Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336

Also Barber is 2nd in the league in big play rushes. Not sure why you said he's got way less 20+ yard runs than everyone

http://sports.iwon.com/nfl/stats/lea...layrushes.html

anyway -- Roy L. Williams 08, Keep the streak alive!
Burns336 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2008, 03:47 AM    (permalink
Bruce Banner
All-Pro

Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.

Ruud > Fletcher

/homer

and NFC corner is the hardest position for me to choose.

Last edited by Bruce Banner : 10-18-2008 at 03:54 AM.
Bruce Banner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2008, 11:37 AM    (permalink
Burns336
Pro Bowler

Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikes99ej View Post
If Rocky McIntosh and Ernie Sims make it over Greenway, I'm going to kill someone.
Over Greenway... How about over Ware?
Burns336 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2008, 06:57 PM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
Are you serious? Come on man, enough of the "Cowboys players get in just because its not fair" crap, Barber and Jacobs have nearly identical rushing stats, all the while Barber has 25 receptions, 234 receiving yards, and 2 receiving TD's, just to break down their rushing stats:

Brandon Jacobs: 447 rushing yds, 4 TD's
Marion Barber: 440 rushing yds, 4 TD's

Lets count total numbers:

Brandon Jacobs: 446 Total yards, 3 receptions, 4 TD's
Marion Barber: 674 Total yards, 25 receptions, 6 TD's

So Jacobs has all-around better stays as you say? Your right, its so so sad that Cowboy players only get voted in because their fans just go flood the polls I'm not speaking on behalf of all players, but you have no gripes if Barber gets more votes then Jacobs does.
You are very, very naive if you think cowboys players don't get voted in because you guys are the cowboys. That's not hard to figure out. As for Jacobs, their rushing stats are identical but compare the rushing attempts and yards per carry. Barber blows for the amount of carries he is getting. 4.0 yards per carry isn't quite pro bowl worthy. Check the avg of the other backs like Turner, Portis and Peterson. They have a LARGE # of rushing attempts as well, but have a good rushing avg too.

As far as reception yards, we don't throw the ball to Jacobs as much. In fact that's not really part of our game. So Jacobs or the other backs aren't going to get thrown the ball alot. And when we do we spread the ball around to Jacobs, Ward, Bradshaw and the FB M.H.

You have to be out of your skull to think barber is pro bowl worthy this season. But don't worry he will get in. I would bet he gets in just because you're fan base will make sure of that.
Old 10-18-2008, 07:08 PM    (permalink
Geo
Neo Geo (Moderator)
Icon

Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hopefully it was noted that Barber has played one more game than Jacobs has. Cowboys haven't had their bye week yet.
Old 10-18-2008, 07:13 PM    (permalink
d34ng3l021
All-Pro

d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Even though Jacobs is doing a great job, people will overlook his number of carries probably.

Man. I hope Roddy White can make the pro bowl. I would love for that to happen.

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan
d34ng3l021 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2008, 07:14 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shockey+Manning=Shocking View Post
You are very, very naive if you think cowboys players don't get voted in because you guys are the cowboys. That's not hard to figure out. As for Jacobs, their rushing stats are identical but compare the rushing attempts and yards per carry. Barber blows for the amount of carries he is getting. 4.0 yards per carry isn't quite pro bowl worthy. Check the avg of the other backs like Turner, Portis and Peterson. They have a LARGE # of rushing attempts as well, but have a good rushing avg too.

As far as reception yards, we don't throw the ball to Jacobs as much. In fact that's not really part of our game. So Jacobs or the other backs aren't going to get thrown the ball alot. And when we do we spread the ball around to Jacobs, Ward, Bradshaw and the FB M.H.

You have to be out of your skull to think barber is pro bowl worthy this season. But don't worry he will get in. I would bet he gets in just because you're fan base will make sure of that.
First off I never denied Cowboys players getting voted in just because, I never argued that point, I directly quoted you as saying "Jacob has better all around stats" now you want to argue how you don't throw to your Rb's thats why they don't have receptions, ok? Finally, I never not once said Barber was pro bowl worthy so lets not assume, I just said he is worthy of getting more votes then Jacobs up to this point, when did I say he deserved to go over Portis, AD, Turner etc?

You can keep using the Cowboy cop out if you want to, it's a lazy argument that people like to use when they don't have anything solid to go off of...Facts are you said Jacobs had better all around stats then Barber, that in itself has nothing to do with the rest of the NFC backs.

Quote:
Old 10-18-2008, 08:50 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If Aso doesnt get into the pro bowl this year Im going to be pissed

Welcome to the Silver & Mack
"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707

RaiderNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2008, 02:04 AM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
just did my voting.

FB - McClain
FB - Sellers

TE - Gates, Daniels
TE - Witten, Cooley

ILB - Demeco, Peterson
ILB - Vilma, Fletcher

SS - Harrison
SS - Horton

FS - Reed
FS - Landry

K - Prater
K - Elam

P - Colquitt
P - Jones

KR - Sproles
KR - Rossum

Anyone who doesn't vote for Antoine Winfield is dead to me. He's been so beastly this year.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2008, 03:17 AM    (permalink
JT Jag
Pro Bowler

JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Greg Jones: Close to a lock. He's been the best fullback, not just in the AFC but in the entire NFL so far.

Rashean Mathis: A lot of talent at corner in the AFC, but he's close to is All-Pro form again and already has two interceptions for touchdowns.

Josh Scobee: Not sure if he'll make it, but he darn well deserves it. Most valuable kicker in the NFL so far this year

After that, it gets spotty. Brian Witherspoon might have had a spot--- he's played lights out as a returner--- but the NFL was stupid and he's not even on the ballet for reasons beyond my understanding. Maurice Drew could make if if he has a strong finish, and no reason why he won't.
JT Jag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 03:06 AM    (permalink
JonasBlane
Rookie

JonasBlane hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.JonasBlane hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Steelers:
QB - Ben could make it as the #3 QB, but may get beaten out by Peyton because of fame.
RB - Willie could make it if he comes back strong after injury.
TE - Heath Miller should make it, but definitely won't.
DL - Aaron Smith should make it, may not though based on name recognition.
LB - Harrison and Woodley should be locks.
S - Troy Polamalu will make it because of name recognition and solid play thus far.
JonasBlane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 04:20 AM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If Roddy White doesn't make it I will go postal.

Shiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 04:29 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiver View Post
If Roddy White doesn't make it I will go postal.
The statistics are there, but I don't know if he gets enough publicity. Most Falcons related positive news seems to focus more on Matt Ryan than anything else.

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 04:42 AM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Unfortunately you may be right. By merit he and Greg Jennings have been the best in the NFC, but the old names may sneak in purely on name value.

Shiver is offline   Reply With Quote