Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 10-14-2008, 02:35 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

While I hate how the league has gotten and how inconsistent they are with punishment, the only reason why Pacman got back in the league was because he basically had an agreement that he could stay as long as Rodge didn't ever hear his name again. The guy just doesn't get it. I think his career is hopeless. With the amount of second chances he's gotten, I can't say I feel bad for him.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 02:43 PM    (permalink
Twiddler
All-Pro

Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanTaylorRIP View Post
While I hate how the league has gotten and how inconsistent they are with punishment, the only reason why Pacman got back in the league was because he basically had an agreement that he could stay as long as Rodge didn't ever hear his name again. The guy just doesn't get it. I think his career is hopeless. With the amount of second chances he's gotten, I can't say I feel bad for him.
Yeah, I understand both sides. Either way, the guy just can't stay out of trouble, and whether or not this incident was that severe, he should have known better by now.
Old 10-14-2008, 02:54 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanTaylorRIP View Post
It's a shoving match with a body guard, not exactly a DUI. Has Jones even been convicted of one thing yet? The NFL's policy is mind boggingly ridiculous and this suspension is one of the worst yet (Thurman for a full year last year for no reason is the worst).

RIP TheManInBlack

Last edited by Brodeur : 10-14-2008 at 03:00 PM.
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 02:58 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
It's a shoving match with a body guard, not exactly a DUI. Has Jones even been convicted of one thing yet? The NFL's policy is mind bogglingly ridiculous and this suspension is one of the worst yet (Thurman for a full year last year for no reason is the worst).
Its Mind Bottling.
Old 10-14-2008, 03:15 PM    (permalink
DMWSackMachine
The Truth
Veteran

DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

While this is clearly a PR move by Goodell, I can't say that I feel sorry for Pacman (I think we can go back to calling him that now). If he didn't "get it" before, he should now. IF WE EVER HEAR ANYTHING ABOUT YOU EXCEPT SAVING KITTENS STUCK IN TREES AND HELPING OLD LADIES ACROSS THE STREET, YOUR ASS IS GONE.

That is what Goodell told him before the year started, and he still thought it was ok to go to a Nelly concert and get up on stage, or go out and enjoy the nightlife in the metroplex. STAY THE **** HOME, DUMBASS. He didn't get it before. Who knows if he will now. But this is merely a product of his own stupidity.

As for our CB situation, I'm not too worried. If we had gone into the year with Henry/Jenkins/Scandrick as our 3 best CBs, we would still be in the upper half of the league, so I'm not concerned. Scandrick has been a roaring success, and Jenkins has certainly lived up to expectations so far. He had a TD saving pass deflection against Philly that displayed excellent athleticism and ball skills. I can't see us being any worse than the mediocrity we've shown so far, so this isn't that big a deal to me. It will be good to see Jenkins get more burn.
He was protecting his self
Quote:
Originally Posted by tjsunstein View Post
From what? His leg?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paranoidmoonduck View Post
That leg has had it out for him since day 1.
"We're the quiet guys, the guys before the storm. And then we hit you."

DeMarcus Ware

Last edited by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) : 10-14-2008 at 04:41 PM.
DMWSackMachine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 03:23 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Im_a_Romosexual View Post
******* nightmare
******* nightmare your management put itself in position for. Who didn't see something like this coming? Kick his dumb ass out already. How many chances should he get?

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
Hint:Not the Bears.
TitleTown088 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 03:26 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Stiller View Post
Matt Jones?

Damn you Pacman.. if only you were snorting Cocaine in your car!
That's irrelevant, Wasn't he a first time offender? This is what, nearly Pac mans 10th instance now?

People say this league is ridiculous, it's the same thing our judicial system does. Repeat offenders get screwed, and they deserve to. Bring the silver hammer Goody.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

Old 10-14-2008, 03:26 PM    (permalink
Im_a_Romosexual
Pro Bowler

Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitleTown088 View Post
******* nightmare your management put itself in position for. Who didn't see something like this coming? Kick his dumb ass out already. How many chances should he get?
I was mostly commenting on the recent rash of injuries and overall bad luck. A when it rains, it pours situation
Im_a_Romosexual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 03:31 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Im_a_Romosexual View Post
I was mostly commenting on the recent rash of injuries and overall bad luck. A when it rains, it pours situation
Fair enough, feel the pain with the Packers, Seahawks, ect. You're certianly not alone. Perhaps more serious, but not alone.

they get smoked.

Old 10-14-2008, 03:32 PM    (permalink
Mr. Stiller
All-Pro

Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitleTown088 View Post
That's irrelevant, Wasn't he a first time offender? This is what, nearly Pac mans 10th instance now?

People say this league is ridiculous, it's the same thing our judicial system does. Repeat offenders get screwed, and they deserve to. Bring the silver hammer Goody.
So a guy never convicted for anything, but based on appearances only can be suspended like crazy...

But a guy that had to plead out his case to get into Rehab... Admitting guilt and being Convicted...

Doesn't even get a 1 game suspension?

I'm not advocating for Pacman.. he's a moron.. I'm just saying there is 0 consistency.. Sure Case to Case.. fine, but you have to let every first offender go if you don't think Cocaine on a first offense (Let alone being actually convicted) is a big deal.

In that case .... Thurman shouldn't have been suspended a year for a DUI, because he only should be guilty of the missed drug test (Or the other way around).

Darryl Blackstock and Shawne Merriman shouldn't have been Suspended for Steroids.. first offense.

Jared Allen should've missed only 1-2 games because 1 DUI would've been his "First offense"

with a first offense leniency policy, you open the can of worms..

Should have the same Black and white policy for everyone.

Yeah, I play WoW too.[/center]

Last edited by Mr. Stiller : 10-14-2008 at 03:34 PM.
Mr. Stiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 03:34 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hmm...dunno what I think about this one.

For those talking about Matt Jones, a) he may be suspended in the future and it just hasn't happened yet b) potentially injuring/killing a person whilst drunk >>>>>>>>>>>>> snorting coke

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
<TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that
The Unseen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 03:35 PM    (permalink
Mr. Stiller
All-Pro

Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Unseen View Post
Hmm...dunno what I think about this one.

For those talking about Matt Jones, a) he may be suspended in the future and it just hasn't happened yet b) potentially injuring/killing a person whilst drunk >>>>>>>>>>>>> snorting coke
No doubt...

but here's the confusion.

1 DUI = 1 year suspension
2 DUI = 4 Game suspension.

Not to mention Jones was in his car while snorting... Which in most cases of having alcohol open while sitting in a vehicle.. usually ends up as intent to drive while impaired.

Old 10-14-2008, 03:35 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Stiller View Post
So a guy never convicted for anything, but based on appearances only can be suspended like crazy...

But a guy that had to plead out his case to get into Rehab... Admitting guilt and being Convicted...

Doesn't even get a 1 game suspension?

I'm not advocating for Pacman.. he's a moron.. I'm just saying there is 0 consistency.. Sure Case to Case.. fine, but you have to let every first offender go if you don't think Cocaine on a first offense (Let alone being actually convicted) is a big deal.
There is consistency. How many first time offenders do you see get the hammer? Johnny Jolly hasn't so far for the Packers, neither did nick Barnett. It's all about the leash Goody applies, Jones had a 2 footer, with a choke collar and a electric zapper, and he knew it. How stupid can he be? Well, this stupid apparently.

they get smoked.

Old 10-14-2008, 04:24 PM    (permalink
BlindSite
All-Pro

BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The suspension isn't unorthodox or unfair. Face it, Adam, Pacman, whatever is a recidivist and a two bit thug who happens to be able to read a playbook. There's a reason he's playing for Dallas... no one else would want him...

He's already been suspended for a year and his reinstatement was on the provision he didn't act like a criminal. He did, if I was goodell I would've given him the rest of the year off.

BlindSite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 04:28 PM    (permalink
illmatic74
Veteran

illmatic74 illmatic74 illmatic74 illmatic74 illmatic74 illmatic74

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlindSite View Post
The suspension isn't unorthodox or unfair. Face it, Adam, Pacman, whatever is a recidivist and a two bit thug who happens to be able to read a playbook. There's a reason he's playing for Dallas... no one else would want him...

He's already been suspended for a year and his reinstatement was on the provision he didn't act like a criminal. He did, if I was goodell I would've given him the rest of the year off.
He has yet to be convicted of anything yet. He is a victim of the 24 hour news cycle.
"The system can never stop what's been set into motion,like volcanic eruptions on the floor of the ocean,my purpose is to burst through the surface emerse in the smoldering lava from verses surrounded by, Murder mami's (not bitches that's worthless) i cut chicken heads off (like hexes and curses),weapons i purchase make homeland security nervous, i run pockets & purses like subway searches under Masonic temples disguised as churches"- Immortal Technique
illmatic74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 04:41 PM    (permalink
BlindSite
All-Pro

BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by illmatic74 View Post
He has yet to be convicted of anything yet. He is a victim of the 24 hour news cycle.
God damnit, when will people learn this isn't the big bad evil Goodell trying to attack one man.

Pacman Jones in his time has been accused and or charged and convicted of the following:
  • Assault
  • Vandalism
  • Disturbing the Peace
  • Violating conditions of his parole
  • disorderly conduct
  • public intoxication
  • Assault
  • Failing to Obey a police officer
  • Misdemeanor assault
  • Obstruction of justice
  • possession of marijuana
  • Driving under the influence
  • Assault
In addition to these charges one of the men witness say he was conferring with shot and paralyzed a former pro-wrestler and fired upon a security guard.

While you may not think him legally guilty and a jury of his peers may not have convicted him either, that doesn't have any affect on his relationship with the NFL.

The NFL's policy is a player conduct policy. Whether or not he commits a crime if he's in a drunken scuffle outside a nightclub, he's found to be breaking that policy, a provision of his re-reinstatement and thus deserves the suspension.

He hangs around with violent people, he hangs around with drug dealers and has been identified in an investigation speaking to a drug dealer over the phone, failing that on 5 separate occasions in 3 cities he's been accused of spitting on and hitting women. He's not some poor downtrodden man being beaten down by the evil commissioner, he's a scum bag.

Last edited by BlindSite : 10-14-2008 at 05:38 PM.
Old 10-14-2008, 05:01 PM    (permalink
B-Dawk
Veteran

B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

the cowboys should lose at least that 5th from the titans as a penalty from the league

The way it is

GamerTag : GrubbyPaws (Halo 3, NCAA 09, Madden 09)
B-Dawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 05:13 PM    (permalink
illmatic74
Veteran

illmatic74 illmatic74 illmatic74 illmatic74 illmatic74 illmatic74

Quote:
God damnit, when will people learn this isn't the big bad evil Goodell trying to attack one man.

Pacman Jones in his time has been accused and or charged and convicted of the following:
  • Assault
  • Vandalism
  • Disturbing the Police
  • Violating conditions of his parole
  • disorderly conduct
  • public intoxication
  • Assault
  • Failing to Obey a police officer
  • Misdemeanor assault
  • Obstruction of justice
  • possession of marijuana
  • Driving under the influence
  • Assault
In addition to these charges one of the men witness say he was conferring with shot and paralyzed a former pro-wrestler and fired upon a security guard.

While you may not think him legally guilty and a jury of his peers may not have convicted him either, that doesn't have any affect on his relationship with the NFL.

The NFL's policy is a player conduct policy. Whether or not he commits a crime if he's in a drunken scuffle outside a nightclub, he's found to be breaking that policy, a provision of his re-reinstatement and thus deserves the suspension.

He hangs around with violent people, he hangs around with drug dealers and has been identified in an investigation speaking to a drug dealer over the phone, failing that on 5 separate occasions in 3 cities he's been accused of spitting on and hitting women. He's not some poor downtrodden man being beaten down by the evil commissioner, he's a scum bag.
That was a weekend for the 90s Cowboys
"The system can never stop what's been set into motion,like volcanic eruptions on the floor of the ocean,my purpose is to burst through the surface emerse in the smoldering lava from verses surrounded by, Murder mami's (not bitches that's worthless) i cut chicken heads off (like hexes and curses),weapons i purchase make homeland security nervous, i run pockets & purses like subway searches under Masonic temples disguised as churches"- Immortal Technique
illmatic74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 05:16 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Ziiiiiing batta batta
CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 05:38 PM    (permalink
BlindSite
All-Pro

Quote:
What are you three years old?

"Mummy he done it first, so I shouldn't get punished"

Old 10-14-2008, 05:44 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Henry/Jenkins/Scandrick

is still better than

Henry/Reeves/Nate Jones

that is what we were rocking last year. ugh.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 05:57 PM    (permalink
Mr. Stiller
All-Pro

Quote:
What are you three years old?

"Mummy he done it first, so I shouldn't get punished"
I think he was just making a generalized Statement about how the league has made a huge "Image" Change in the last 10 or so years.

But, Nice come back.

Old 10-14-2008, 06:10 PM    (permalink
ChezPower4
Pro Bowler

ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
Henry/Jenkins/Scandrick

is still better than

Henry/Reeves/Nate Jones

that is what we were rocking last year. ugh.
Two Rookies make it iffy though, although Jenkins has played really well from what I've seen.
Old 10-14-2008, 06:14 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChezPower4 View Post
Two Rookies make it iffy though, although Jenkins has played really well from what I've seen.
If you're comparing the two...this current corner trio is head and shoulders above the one with Henry/Reeves/Jones...Reeves and Jones are ST players at best, they're horrible. The fact that Reeves got that enormous deal is the most absurd thing I saw all off-season...and the Texans are paying for it, in more ways than one. The guy is fast, that's it. Nate on the other hand should just be happy that he is still in the league. Even as rookies, Jenkins and Scandrick are so much better and it's really not close.

Obviously, it's not ideal but, still better than last year when Newman went down to injury.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 06:18 PM    (permalink
ChezPower4
Pro Bowler

ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
If you're comparing the two...this current corner trio is head and shoulders above the one with Henry/Reeves/Jones...Reeves and Jones are ST players at best, they're horrible. The fact that Reeves got that enormous deal is the most absurd thing I saw all off-season...and the Texans are paying for it, in more ways than one. The guy is fast, that's it. Nate on the other hand should just be happy that he is still in the league. Even as rookies, Jenkins and Scandrick are so much better and it's really not close.
I never said that Henny/ Reeves/ Jones were better all I said was that with two rookies playing it make things more difficult for Dallas. The rookies are better than the afore mentioned group but like all rookies they're going to make mistakes and CB is a position that when you make a mistake often times that mistake costs your team 6 points.