Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 10-15-2008, 08:12 PM    (permalink
Loggerhead
Rookie

Loggerhead hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.Loggerhead hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

http://www.leatherneck.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=72235

Now that is just wrong. Pac messed with the guy while he was pissing?!!! He is a ******* douche. I hope he gets banned.
Loggerhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 08:23 PM    (permalink
Bruce Banner
All-Pro

Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.

He is a grade A piece of ****.
Bruce Banner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 09:01 PM    (permalink
illmatic74
Veteran

illmatic74 illmatic74 illmatic74 illmatic74 illmatic74 illmatic74

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonFireKai View Post
What I want to know is what the hell was in the water in the Old Virginia area in 2005? You had Pac Man and Chris Henry at WVU, Marcus Vick at VT, and Ahmad Brooks at UVA. Talk about an overabundance of thugnificence...
I am from NY but if I was from the VA I'd be pissed. Abundance of thugness what are you saying. Except for marijuana charges (shouldn't be illegal) and some drinking arrests which are mistakes but common mistakes that don't show someone is a bad person. All other charges they were exonerated on. Oh yeah what the Vicks do that was so bad? Underage drinking(extremely common), marijuana(should be legal), giving the middle finger(not a big deal just an expression, stomping on someone(it was wrong but you get away with doing alot of things you wouldn't be capable of doing in the real world and dogfighting. I will rehash my point on Vick because this still upsets me. It was an attack of a man by a hypocritical judicial system and public. The judge was an avid hunter meaning he KILLS ANIMALS FOR SPORT. At least with Vick dogs got to go out on their own terms like gladiators. Also if you criticized Vick and ate bacon that same day you are beyond hypocritical you are reaching massive levels of stupidity. `
"The system can never stop what's been set into motion,like volcanic eruptions on the floor of the ocean,my purpose is to burst through the surface emerse in the smoldering lava from verses surrounded by, Murder mami's (not bitches that's worthless) i cut chicken heads off (like hexes and curses),weapons i purchase make homeland security nervous, i run pockets & purses like subway searches under Masonic temples disguised as churches"- Immortal Technique
illmatic74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 01:27 AM    (permalink
DragonFireKai
Veteran

DragonFireKai is a cocksman.DragonFireKai is a cocksman.DragonFireKai is a cocksman.DragonFireKai is a cocksman.DragonFireKai is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by illmatic74 View Post
I am from NY but if I was from the VA I'd be pissed. Abundance of thugness what are you saying. Except for marijuana charges (shouldn't be illegal) and some drinking arrests which are mistakes but common mistakes that don't show someone is a bad person. All other charges they were exonerated on. Oh yeah what the Vicks do that was so bad? Underage drinking(extremely common), marijuana(should be legal), giving the middle finger(not a big deal just an expression, stomping on someone(it was wrong but you get away with doing alot of things you wouldn't be capable of doing in the real world and dogfighting. I will rehash my point on Vick because this still upsets me. It was an attack of a man by a hypocritical judicial system and public. The judge was an avid hunter meaning he KILLS ANIMALS FOR SPORT. At least with Vick dogs got to go out on their own terms like gladiators. Also if you criticized Vick and ate bacon that same day you are beyond hypocritical you are reaching massive levels of stupidity. `
You are so misinformed... where should I start? Let's see, there's the Sexual Molestation of a Minor case that Marcus Vick settled out of court. There's the time he pulled a gun on a man in a McDonald's parking lot that he plea bargained. Oh, and there's his outstanding DUI and eluding police case. Sounds like an upstanding citizen.

As for Pac Man Jones? He's been on probation 3 different times. Once for a felony assault conviction in 2004 in which he had a 1 year prison term commuted to 2 years probation. He was put on probation again after being convicted of misdemeanor assault in 2006. Then in 2007 he was convicted of Conspiricy to commit dissorderly conduct and given a suspended sentence of one year in prison along with more probation. Another model for humanity!

Chris Perry was convicted of aggravated assault with a firearm in 2006. Let's not forget the pending assault case where he punched a kid and threw a beer bottle at him because he "mistook him for someone who owed him money". Great guy.

Ahmad Brooks? He currently has a pending assault charge for punching a woman in the face. It takes a big man to punch a little woman.

And Mike Vick? Did you seriously defend dog fighting? Seriously? Going out on their own terms? I guess you missed the part where Vick drowned the dogs that he couldn't use anymore. Or the part where he electrocuted them. Or the part where he lynched them like some sick sacrifice to Odin. Like gladiators... right.

You have no idea what you're talking about. Maybe you should stick to talking about NY athletes, you might have some passing notion about what goes on there, but you certainly have no idea what was going on in the Virginias.

Stand Tall and Shake the Heavens!
The Destroyer Is Manifest!
I reserve the rights to retract any posts made betwen midnight and 5 AM PST due to being really, really drunk
DragonFireKai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 01:33 AM    (permalink
Bruce Banner
All-Pro

Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by illmatic74 View Post
At least with Vick dogs got to go out on their own terms like gladiators. Also if you criticized Vick and ate bacon that same day you are beyond hypocritical you are reaching massive levels of stupidity.
Sig'd. These could be the most disturbing lines of text I've ever read on this site. Are you this dense? Their own terms? Those chose to be pitted against each other? Knowing they would be beaten and neglected even more if they didn't kill the other dog.

Last edited by Bruce Banner : 10-16-2008 at 01:39 AM.
Old 10-16-2008, 01:34 AM    (permalink
DragonFireKai
Veteran

DragonFireKai is a cocksman.DragonFireKai is a cocksman.DragonFireKai is a cocksman.DragonFireKai is a cocksman.DragonFireKai is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruce Banner View Post
Sig'd. This could be the most disturbing lines of text I've ever read on this site.
You know, I was thinking about digging up some of the pictures of the dogs they pulled out of Vicks kennel, to show him how they were doing "on their own terms", but I think I might get banned for that.

Stand Tall and Shake the Heavens!
The Destroyer Is Manifest!
I reserve the rights to retract any posts made betwen midnight and 5 AM PST due to being really, really drunk
DragonFireKai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 02:42 AM    (permalink
BlindSite
All-Pro

BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Spoiler them?

BlindSite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 02:59 AM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Meh....never saw the big deal about the dogfighting. The dogs were all his property. There have been far greater travesties in the world.
yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 03:07 AM    (permalink
Bruce Banner
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by yourfavestoner View Post
Meh....never saw the big deal about the dogfighting. The dogs were all his property. There have been far greater travesties in the world.
I think I know why it isn't a big deal to you.

Quote:
I can't wait to see him back on the field. I'll always love Mike Vick.
Old 10-16-2008, 03:13 AM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I think I know why it isn't a big deal to you.
It could have been Tom Brady, and I wouldn't have particularly cared. The dogs were his. He paid for them. They were his property. He's from the cuddie ass deep south, and they do that **** down there.

I've backed almost every player that's gotten into trouble and/or been suspended. I know what it's like to be arrested. I don't live my life according to anybody else's morals but my own, and I don't expect other people to live according to mine.
Old 10-16-2008, 03:17 AM    (permalink
Bruce Banner
All-Pro

Quote:
It could have been Tom Brady, and I wouldn't have particularly cared. The dogs were his. He paid for them.
I paid to adopt a child. I should pay to adopt another and have them duke it out for my enjoyment, loser gets the burlap bag and a baseball bat.

Quote:
He's from the cuddie ass deep south, and they do that **** down there.
The KKK hail from the south, I guess that makes what they do right.

Quote:
I've backed almost every player that's gotten into trouble and/or been suspended.
Why would you support those that break the law?

Quote:
I know what it's like to be arrested.
Who's fault?

Quote:
I don't live my life according to anybody else's morals but my own, and I don't expect other people to live according to mine.
Well, you still live in this country that has laws which may or may not conflict with your morals, either way, accept that fact and follow the rules, ignore them and be punished (which seems to be your M.O.), or simply leave.

Last edited by Bruce Banner : 10-16-2008 at 03:28 AM.
Old 10-16-2008, 03:39 AM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

Quote:
I paid to adopt a child. I should pay to adopt another and have them duke it out for my enjoyment, loser gets the burlap bag and a baseball bat.
Paying to adopt a child doesn't make said child your property. It should be afforded all the basic human rights all people deserve. A dog? What makes a dog superior to any other animal that is killed for entertainment?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruce Banner
]The KKK hail from the south, I guess that makes what they do right.
Not at all. However, when you're exposed to certain behaviors growing up, then you may be less inclined to think of them as wrong. I'd also support the KKK's right to destroy whatever personal property that they may own.

Quote:
]Why would you support those that break the law?
Usually because I don't care for the particular laws that they break. Plenty of people break the law. Just because something is illegal doesn't necessarily mean that it's wrong. Further, somebody who breaks the law isn't necessarily a bad person.

Quote:
Who's fault?
The dumbass that was driving and got pulled over, then consented to letting the car being searched.

Quote:
Well you still live in this country that has laws which may or may not conflict with your morals, either way, deal with it or leave.
Believe me, if I had the means to just pack up and move outta this country, I would have done it by now.
Old 10-16-2008, 03:41 AM    (permalink
Bruce Banner
All-Pro

YFS, I'll go about this tomorrow, err in a few hours, after some shut eye. It's 4 in the morning and you make some compelling arguments that I cannot match in my current state of mind.
Old 10-16-2008, 08:40 AM    (permalink
farfromforgotten
Veteran

farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

When news broke about this newest Pac Man story, my first thought was lets see how commited Jerry Jones is to what he said about agreeing to a no nonsense policy. I thought that even if he were to man up about the situation, no matter how silly of a situation it might be, and atleast suspend him for 1 or 2 games, that would probably have been good enough for Goodell. Jones coming out and saying they werent going to do anything, pretty much put the nail in the coffin on this one. I blame it on Jerry. Just the way I see it.
farfromforgotten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 08:43 AM    (permalink
farfromforgotten
Veteran

farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Believe me, if I had the means to just pack up and move outta this country, I would have done it by now.
The view of the youth in America now-a-days. This statement is unbelievably moronic. You think we have things rough over here with our rules and regulations... Wow. Do people like you even know anything about foreign lands and their policies?
farfromforgotten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 09:49 AM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

IN!
Old 10-16-2008, 10:11 AM    (permalink
illmatic74
Veteran

illmatic74 illmatic74 illmatic74 illmatic74 illmatic74 illmatic74

Quote:
Sig'd. These could be the most disturbing lines of text I've ever read on this site. Are you this dense? Their own terms? Those chose to be pitted against each other? Knowing they would be beaten and neglected even more if they didn't kill the other dog.
Pigs are treated far worse.
"The system can never stop what's been set into motion,like volcanic eruptions on the floor of the ocean,my purpose is to burst through the surface emerse in the smoldering lava from verses surrounded by, Murder mami's (not bitches that's worthless) i cut chicken heads off (like hexes and curses),weapons i purchase make homeland security nervous, i run pockets & purses like subway searches under Masonic temples disguised as churches"- Immortal Technique

Last edited by illmatic74 : 10-16-2008 at 10:35 AM.
illmatic74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 10:21 AM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

In before lock!
Old 10-16-2008, 12:23 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I love when people act like Mike Vick invented dog fighting, it's not like this has been going since the 12th century all across the world or anything, nope, let's paint the picture he is this terrible man who started this crime.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 12:31 PM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by farfromforgotten View Post
The view of the youth in America now-a-days. This statement is unbelievably moronic. You think we have things rough over here with our rules and regulations... Wow. Do people like you even know anything about foreign lands and their policies?
Are there places far worse? Yes. Are there places that are better? Yes. I think the sugarcoated idea that America is the "best" and "freest" place in the world is the unbelievably moronic one. The United States imprisons more people than any other country in the world. The Land of the Free has about half a million more prisoners than Communist China. Amazing, when you consider how much greater China's population is than our's.

California has the largest prison system in the Western industrialized world, a system 40% larger than the Federal Bureau of Prisons.
The State holds more inmates than Great Britain, France, Germany, Singapore, Japan, and the Netherlands COMBINED.

Old 10-16-2008, 03:03 PM    (permalink
Bruce Banner
All-Pro

Quote:

Are there places far worse? Yes. Are there places that are better? Yes. I think the sugarcoated idea that America is the "best" and "freest" place in the world is the unbelievably moronic one. The United States imprisons more people than any other country in the world. The Land of the Free has about half a million more prisoners than Communist China. Amazing, when you consider how much greater China's population is than our's.

California has the largest prison system in the Western industrialized world, a system 40% larger than the Federal Bureau of Prisons.
[font=Verdana][size=2][font=Verdana]The State holds more inmates than Great Britain, France, Germany, Singapore, Japan, and the Netherlands COMBINED.
I'm failing to see the point of this post. What are you saying? The system is putting too many lawbreakers behind bars or there are too many criminals in the US?

Quote:
Originally Posted by illmatic74
Pigs are treated far worse
As are cows and chickens. When we start eating dogs, tell me.

Quote:
Paying to adopt a child doesn't make said child your property. It should be afforded all the basic human rights all people deserve. A dog? What makes a dog superior to any other animal that is killed for entertainment?
Isn't it kind of a known thing that we have given all domesticated pets more "rights" than other animals?

Quote:
Not at all. However, when you're exposed to certain behaviors growing up, then you may be less inclined to think of them as wrong. I'd also support the KKK's right to destroy whatever personal property that they may own.
This explains A LOT.

Quote:
The dumbass that was driving and got pulled over, then consented to letting the car being searched.
Don't associate yourself with bad people/dumb people.

Quote:
This is sad to hear.
Old 10-16-2008, 03:05 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So what happens to the Pacman trade if he doesn't complete the season? I forgot what the Cowboys gave up in the first place. Someone remind me.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 03:09 PM    (permalink
Turtlepower
All-Pro

Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
So what happens to the Pacman trade if he doesn't complete the season? I forgot what the Cowboys gave up in the first place. Someone remind me.
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3369608

Quote:
The crux of the deal is Dallas giving up a fourth-round pick this year and a sixth next year, plus Jones getting a four-year contract. The Cowboys would get back a fourth-rounder in 2009 if Jones isn't reinstated, or a fifth-rounder if he returns then gets busted again.

^Bad ass sig by fenikz^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halsey View Post
I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.
Giants, ASU Sun Devils, Yankees
Turtlepower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 04:23 PM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

Quote:
I'm failing to see the point of this post. What are you saying? The system is putting too many lawbreakers behind bars or there are too many criminals in the US?
I just did a fourteen minute speech in my Argumentation class on this topic. I could write pages and pages on this, but I'll try to keep it as concise as possible.

The system puts too many lawbreakers behind bars. In fact, the system exists to put people behind bars. Have you heard of the military-industrial complex? The build-up of a nation's military power for profit in the private sector regardless of the actual need for said military build-up? Well, it exists in the judicial system as well, through the prison-industrial complex. Who is behind it and benefits from it? Politicians, both liberal and conservative use the fear of crime to gain votes; rural areas, where prisons represent a large part of their economic development; prison guard unions; and private companies who build prisons. All of these groups see the roughly $35 billion the American taxpayers spend every year as a lucrative market. In order to keep the whole thing rolling, America has made imprisonment the answer to every question. Crimes that in other countries would consist of community service, fines, or drug treatment (or would not be considered crimes at all) lead to a prison term in the United States - by far the most expensive form of punishment.

It goes back to the argument that if you make fewer things illegal then, logically, there would be less crime, as there would be fewer acts that you could commit that are punishable by law.

Quote:
Isn't it kind of a known thing that we have given all domesticated pets more "rights" than other animals?
Sure it's known. But the question you have to ask is why. Why does a dog have any more right to live than, say, a pig or a cow that is grown strictly for human consumption. We certainly don't need to consume these animals for our survival. We kill them and eat them for our enjoyment - making it a form of entertainment.

Quote:
This explains A LOT.
Let me try to explain myself more clearly. I try to be as empathetic as possible with every person. I am in no way trying to advocate dogfighting or say that I support it. But I understand how somebody else may not see anything wrong with it at all. Just how some people take serious offense to people who hunt defenseless animals for sport. People who grow up around hunting wouldn't find anything wrong with it at all. The only difference is the legality surrounding the two issues.

[quote]Don't associate yourself with bad people/dumb people.[/qoute]
:sigh: I know, I know.

Quote:
This is sad to hear.
Meh...it's just my personal preference. Although, I could definitely think of a lot of worse places to live than in southern California. What I'd really like is for California to secede from the United States and form it's own country, but that's just me living in fantasy land.
Old 10-16-2008, 04:32 PM    (permalink
I am the beast

There are over ONE MILLION non-violent drug offenders in jail/prison in the US. Think about that. One million citizens are criminals who are caged 24 hours per day because of their usage and/or distribution of drugs.

Why not lock up obese people, smokers, and alcoholics? After all, they're doing harm to themselves just like drug users. Also, better lock up every Bacardi, DuMaurier, and McDonald's employee since they are supplying these people with these dangerous substances.